PDA

View Full Version : Bruce guaranteed a victory...

terribletowel39
09-27-2007, 04:53 PM
...against the Boys. Thoughts??

NGSeiler
09-27-2007, 07:51 PM
Generally I think players guaranteeing a win is a poor idea. Sure it could motivate your team to play harder, but it gives the other team material for the locker room that will likely motivate them to play harder as well.

I would prefer if the prognostication was left to the fans and the media.

thule
09-27-2007, 11:34 PM
Bold statement...especially with a banged up OL...your best RB...and a banged up QB. Holt and Bruce are going to have to play one hell of a game...and Bulger is going to have to spend a lot of time on his feet for this one to even be close.

nfrillman
09-28-2007, 05:14 PM
...against the Boys. Thoughts??

Well, if he is correct he will look really smart, if not then no one will remember. Now don't take this the wrong way, I fully expect the Cowboys to win, but this is sort of a trap game for the Cowboys for the following reasons. With the the records the way they are the Cowboys may overlook the Rams, the 'Boys also have a Monday night game next week which could lead to them overlooking the Rams, the Rams were supposed to be better than this so that means one of these weeks it will click, the Rams defense has been good, and the loss of Jackson obviously hurts but it may be a blessing in disguise because it will force the Rams to open up the playbook, at least one would think, but this coaching staff has utterly baffled me the first three weeks. For those reasons I think this may be a trap game for the Cowboys, but I still think they will win.

yodabear
09-30-2007, 03:45 PM
Moron, shoulda waited a week for when we play a much weaker Cardinals team at home.

fenikz
09-30-2007, 07:31 PM
lol a much weaker Cardinals...sure, best bite your tounge

nfrillman
09-30-2007, 11:32 PM
lol a much weaker Cardinals...sure, best bite your tounge

No offense to the Cardinals, I hope they win the division, but you are out of your mind if you don't think the Cardinals are much weaker than the Cowboys.

Prime Time
10-01-2007, 04:58 PM
What a great guarantee by Bruce, good win for the rams.

yodabear
10-02-2007, 09:51 AM
The Rams have reached an all time low, they are 1 point underdogs to the Cards at home.

nfrillman
10-02-2007, 10:21 AM
The Rams have reached an all time low, they are 1 point underdogs to the Cards at home.

I agree, this is the worst they have ever been in St. Louis. At least the 49ers are garbage, I wonder who could have foreseen that? Oh yea, that'd be me.

yodabear
10-02-2007, 03:49 PM
I agree, this is the worst they have ever been in St. Louis. At least the 49ers are garbage, I wonder who could have foreseen that? Oh yea, that'd be me.

The Rams new goal:if we can only win one game make it on the road against the Niners or against the Seahawks.

nfrillman
10-03-2007, 12:13 AM
The Rams new goal:if we can only win one game make it on the road against the Niners or against the Seahawks.

Agreed. GOOOOOOOO RAAAAAAMMMMMMMSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumping high five*

yodabear
10-03-2007, 12:19 AM
Agreed. GOOOOOOOO RAAAAAAMMMMMMMSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumping high five*

My protege: I forgot his name, so his name is now Frank, has declared me the head coach. U wanna be the offensive or defensive coordinator? NGSeiler will take the other. And KCJ will be our special teams coach.

holtfan92
10-03-2007, 12:20 AM
I'll be the waterboy!!!

On topic, we have been terrible this year and Bruce guranteing a victory is just a stupid mistake. As many of you have said he should've at least waited until this weekend.

yodabear
10-03-2007, 12:21 AM
I'll be the waterboy!!!

Ur hired holtfan.

KCJ58
10-03-2007, 01:29 AM
My protege: I forgot his name, so his name is now Frank, has declared me the head coach. U wanna be the offensive or defensive coordinator? NGSeiler will take the other. And KCJ will be our special teams coach.

I feel so honored :)

nfrillman
10-03-2007, 03:53 AM

Oh I am definitely signing on for that. My first order of business is stating that no matter what, if hell freezes over, if his eyes pop out, if he cannot move, even if he isn't on the Rams anymore, Marc Bulger is not leaving the game. Do not question me on this. Secondly, I really think our offense could use some more of that quick pass to WR on the sideline and hope he makes a move play, I mean it is due to work one of these times. Thirdly, we will implement the double, no triple, reverse flea flicker once a drive. Yep, I think those were the minor tweaks our offense needed. Wait, one last thing we could use, divine intervention. There, those 4 simple steps are all we need.

yodabear
10-03-2007, 07:40 AM
Oh I am definitely signing on for that. My first order of business is stating that no matter what, if hell freezes over, if his eyes pop out, if he cannot move, even if he isn't on the Rams anymore, Marc Bulger is not leaving the game. Do not question me on this. Secondly, I really think our offense could use some more of that quick pass to WR on the sideline and hope he makes a move play, I mean it is due to work one of these times. Thirdly, we will implement the double, no triple, reverse flea flicker once a drive. Yep, I think those were the minor tweaks our offense needed. Wait, one last thing we could use, divine intervention. There, those 4 simple steps are all we need.

That sounds outstanding. Rams Info God has the tough part now our defense. holtfan:ur filling the water up good. KCJ:Just make sure the guys block so Dante has holes and the make sure Wilkins can still kick the ball, he hasn't had to do much work the past week. I will motivate their troops:I will make fun of the offensive line and call them and their mothers fat.

KCJ58
10-03-2007, 07:36 PM
That sounds outstanding. Rams Info God has the tough part now our defense. holtfan:ur filling the water up good. KCJ:Just make sure the guys block so Dante has holes and the make sure Wilkins can still kick the ball, he hasn't had to do much work the past week. I will motivate their troops:I will make fun of the offensive line and call them and their mothers fat.

ill try my best i don't know what to tell Wilkins though to put on his shoe or not to

yodabear
10-03-2007, 08:28 PM
ill try my best i don't know what to tell Wilkins though to put on his shoe or not to

Tell him to leave it off.

NGSeiler
10-03-2007, 11:08 PM
Sounds like I'm manning the defense then. Jailbreak blitz every down? I won't rule it out.

yodabear
10-03-2007, 11:14 PM
Sounds like I'm manning the defense then. Jailbreak blitz every down? I won't rule it out.

U are a genious.