PDA

View Full Version : Keiland Williams

Javzz
09-27-2007, 05:26 PM
What do you guys think of him as pro prospect?

schmiddog
09-27-2007, 07:23 PM
What do you guys think of him as pro prospect?

If I remember correctly he was very big with a nice burst of speed, so he's got something to work with. He seemed like more of a straight line runner, though.

TigerBait45
09-27-2007, 08:21 PM
He reminds me of a bigger Joe Addai. To be honest, I wish he'd play more than he does. I like Jacob Hester a lot..but Williams is way more dynamic.

San Diego Chicken
09-27-2007, 08:48 PM
He reminds me of a bigger Joe Addai. To be honest, I wish he'd play more than he does. I like Jacob Hester a lot..but Williams is way more dynamic.

I was enraged at Les Miles on Saturday. I had LSU -7.5 in a 2nd half bet, which I felt was a very good bet. If Miles had played Ryan Perriloux instead of a hobbled Matt Flynn and given Williams the bulk of the carries instead of Hester, I still think I would have won.

energizerbunny
09-28-2007, 07:02 PM
Keiland is gonna be a big time prospect, he is eligable this year since he went to hargrave. Reminds me of a mix between Michael Turner and Joseph Addai

Javzz
09-29-2007, 10:58 AM
Keiland is gonna be a big time prospect, he is eligable this year since he went to hargrave. Reminds me of a mix between Michael Turner and Joseph Addai

I don't think so, as he didn't go to Hargrave as a post grad. He was too old to play his senior year in Louisiana, so his year at Hargrave was his senior year.

doingthisinsteadofwork
09-29-2007, 11:19 AM
He'll be lucky to be drafted.just kidding.

BuddyCHRIST
09-29-2007, 03:39 PM
he's looked like the best back at LSU all year imo.

Javzz
09-30-2007, 12:32 AM
He'll be lucky to be drafted.just kidding.

Woahh. Even if he doesn't improve his between the tackle running, he'll still post an extremely impressive time at the combine. Ex. Chris Henry.