PDA

View Full Version : Brian Robiskie

Dawg4L21
09-30-2007, 11:22 AM
True Junior WR out of Ohio State had another impressive showing last night vs. Minnesota including a tremendous 52 yard bomb for a TD, continuing his stellar season so far....what do you guys think of Robiskie as a prospect and any chance he could come out this year? hes god good size at about 6'3 200 and 4.4-4.5 speed, I think if he continues to put up good numbers it wouldnt shock me at all to see him declare, his father is Terry Robiskie WR coach for the Dolphins for what its worth...

OhioState
09-30-2007, 11:30 AM
he's probably a little underweight but he has great speed and instincts. He can run pretty good routes and has very good hands. I am loving him this year and he is Boekman's security blanket and averages 100+ yards a game

sodar21
09-30-2007, 12:44 PM
Doubt he runs a 4.4. He's not fast, he's not that big either. He do any moves on the CB last night. He just ran by him but he is no burner. He's got great hands though.

Race for the Heisman
09-30-2007, 01:16 PM
In terms of skill set, he reminds me of Jarrett; fast (on the field, anyway) with hands of glue, good hops, and good routes, but not exception timed speed.

darnik44two
09-30-2007, 02:14 PM
My WR rankings, Robiskie will almost certainly return to Ohio State for one more season and could wind up in the first round of the '09 draft. Right now I have him #16 among WR's and #116 overall.

Wide Receivers

01 Early Doucet, WR, Louisiana State
02 Malcom Kelly, WR, Oklahoma*
03 DeSean Jackson, WR, California*
04 Limas Sweed, WR, Texas
05 Adraius Bowman, WR, Oklahoma State
06 Mario Manningham, WR, Michigan*
07 Dorien Bryant, WR, Purdue
08 Harry Douglas, WR, Louisville
09 Marcus Monk, WR, Arkansas*
10 D.J. Hall, WR, Alabama
11 Earl Bennett, WR, Vanderbilt
12 Keenan Burton, WR, Kentucky
13 Mario Urrutia, WR, Louisville*
14 Davone Bess, WR, Hawaii
15 Jordy Nelson, WR, Kansas State
16 Brian Robiskie, WR, Ohio State*
17 James Hardy, WR, Indiana
18 Jarrett Dillard, WR, Rice
19 Amarri Jackson, WR, South Florida
20 Maurice Purify, WR, Nebraska

Don Vito
09-30-2007, 02:16 PM
Hey danrik man what about Andre Caldwell

darnik44two
09-30-2007, 02:29 PM
Hey danrik man what about Andre Caldwell

I have him #21

coCANES17
09-30-2007, 02:46 PM
15 Jordy Nelson, WR, Kansas State
16 Brian Robiskie, WR, Ohio State*

If you think Robiskie is a potential first rounder next year then why would you put him behind Jordy Nelson who will most likely go undrafted this year. And if the stars are supposed to denote juniors then your gonna have to star Bennet, Bess, Hardy, and Dillard and unstar Monk.

etk
10-01-2007, 08:55 PM
He has impressive speed breaking out of cuts and away from defenders with the ball in his hands. He would be a valuable slot receiver in an offense like Detroit's or New England's, where he could work the seams on a free release.

keylime_5
10-01-2007, 10:28 PM
Very quick unlike Dwayne Jarrett who was not nearly as smoothe in his routes or moving down the field. Jarrett had the same problem as Mike Williams. Timed speed is overrated in that sense, since guys like Marques Colston, Anquan Boldin, and Hines Ward aren't burners but as 4.55 type guys who run great routes and have incredible quickness. Robiskie is very quick and his cuts during his routes cause him to get open deep. Not to mention he runs near perfect routes, has great hands, and AMAZing ball skills. Son of a WRs coach and it shows through. Will probably finish the year with 1000+ yds. Reminds me of Mike Jenkins but with better hands and not quite 6-5/215/4.3 but instead 6-3/200/4.5. Should be a first round pick depending which draft he's in. Couldn't ask for a better kid either.

keylime_5
10-01-2007, 10:30 PM
...My top 10 WRs this year if all declared who are eligible:
1-Desean Jackson
2-Early Doucet
3-Malcolm Kelly
4-Mario Manningham
5-Brian Robiskie
6-Harry Douglas
7-Mario Urrutia
8-DJ Hall
9-Keenan Burton
10-Limas Sweed or Earl Bennett.

Sniper
10-02-2007, 07:21 AM
...My top 10 WRs this year if all declared who are eligible:
1-Desean Jackson
2-Early Doucet
3-Malcolm Kelly
4-Mario Manningham
5-Brian Robiskie
6-Harry Douglas
7-Mario Urrutia
8-DJ Hall
9-Keenan Burton
10-Limas Sweed or Earl Bennett.

Wow.....no love for Bennett. 10/11? In terms of overall RECEIVING ability, I'd probably put him at 1. DJax's return ability probably gives him the edge overall, but Bennett is the best WR of the bunch.

jbeans187
10-02-2007, 01:25 PM
If you think Robiskie is a potential first rounder next year then why would you put him behind Jordy Nelson who will most likely go undrafted this year. And if the stars are supposed to denote juniors then your gonna have to star Bennet, Bess, Hardy, and Dillard and unstar Monk.

Nelson will get drafted, did u watch the texas game?

aheineken
10-03-2007, 11:36 AM
I'm going to wait until Ohio State gets out of their cupcake schedule (no offense to any Washington fans) before I make any conclusions about Robiskie. Yeah, he's done well, but he's done well against Youngstown State, Akron, Washington (only good team they've played so far), Northwestern and Minnesota.

bored of education
10-03-2007, 12:02 PM
If he stays he will be a 1st rounder next year

keylime_5
10-03-2007, 01:11 PM
Wow.....no love for Bennett. 10/11? In terms of overall RECEIVING ability, I'd probably put him at 1. DJax's return ability probably gives him the edge overall, but Bennett is the best WR of the bunch.

I haven't seen enough of Bennett. Once I see some tape or games with Earl then I'll rank him better.

thebow305
10-03-2007, 01:25 PM
damn darnik, you have hardy and dillard very low. Hardy is really good, I feel you are severely underrating him.

I like Robiskie, I don't know about top 10 WR this year but certainly will be among the best if he comes back for his senior season. Probably a 4th rounder at best right now.