PDA

View Full Version : Oakland at Miami

Windy
09-30-2007, 11:47 AM
not making any predictions. hopefully daunte has a healthy game.

RaiderNation
09-30-2007, 12:24 PM
Lightning!!!

Windy
09-30-2007, 12:27 PM
yea 2nd game this season with the weather delay.

RaiderNation
09-30-2007, 01:12 PM
ward just got ran over bad lol. we need a score to keep its a 2 posistion game

RaiderNation
09-30-2007, 01:43 PM
looks like lamont got hurt pretty bad. a back or leg it looks like

Windy
09-30-2007, 01:51 PM
man we need burgess. we need him back bad.

RaiderNation
09-30-2007, 03:01 PM
i love daunte

Windy
09-30-2007, 03:32 PM
the only time we are ever 500. is before the season actually starts. wow.

09-30-2007, 03:35 PM
Raidernation Rejoice!

Stash
09-30-2007, 03:43 PM
Great game for the o-line, they were just dominating the Dolphins defense. I think when we had continued success after Jordan went down shows that the o-line deserves the credit. It's amazing how much better they look compared to last year.

All we need now is to get a consistant passing attack and play better D.

RaiderNation
09-30-2007, 03:47 PM
hopefully lamont isnt hurt bad. fargas stepped in and had almost 200 yards. d played great at first but then we got ran all over.

Stash
09-30-2007, 03:56 PM
Yeah, I'm not liking our bend but don't break defense. At least we seem to be good at forcing turnovers.

slightlyaraiderfan
09-30-2007, 04:54 PM
The Lamont injury looked serious......

Stash
09-30-2007, 06:26 PM
He has 2 weeks to recover plus we get Rhodes back from suspension. It also looks like it doesn't matter who is in the backfield, the o-line is dominating in the run game.

doingthisinsteadofwork
09-30-2007, 06:54 PM
I wanna see Etch-E-Sketch play.
On a side not does anyone else not like Keith Olberman on Football Night in America?

slightlyaraiderfan
09-30-2007, 07:34 PM
He has 2 weeks to recover plus we get Rhodes back from suspension. It also looks like it doesn't matter who is in the backfield, the o-line is dominating in the run game.
It looks like it's his back again though, same thing that kept him out of most of last season. Sure our run game has been dominating, but Jordan brings so much fire to this team.

09-30-2007, 08:24 PM
with this o-line u could put anyone back there and have success..its the passing game that needs some work

portermvp84
09-30-2007, 09:14 PM
Daunte's leg looked awesome. Is he the starter next week anybody know?

Komp
09-30-2007, 09:17 PM
Tough for a QB to get going when he only passes once every five plays. There were a couple dropped passes today too.

I wouldn't get too excited about the success of our running game as it was against a terrible/injured defense. However, if we can get 200 run yards against SD I will fly down to Oakland and kiss Cable myself. You have to walk before you can, and the OL certainly walked all over Miami today so that is a good sign I suppose.

I just hope Lamont isn't too badly hurt. He is definitely the emotional leader on offense, and he has finally looked like a #1 RB this season.

PS - Gallery is starting to look pretty damn good at LG.

Komp
09-30-2007, 09:19 PM
Daunte's leg looked awesome. Is he the starter next week anybody know?

Kiffin said he wouldn't decide on that until the week of the next game. I don't see how Culpepper doesn't get the nod. He still hasn't thrown a pick and that is pretty much the key to our current gameplans. Run the ball, bend but don't break on D and minimize turnovers.

Hines
09-30-2007, 11:44 PM
im sorry for laughing about lamont getting hurt..it was immature of me and i shouldnt of done it...my bad, i hope he is ok and continues to play well

portermvp84
10-01-2007, 10:08 AM
If Lamont is hurt for next weeks game Dominic Rhodes will make up for him.

SubNoize
10-01-2007, 11:38 AM
If Lamont is hurt for next weeks game Dominic Rhodes will make up for him.

pretty much I think whoever we plug back there will do well...

Windy
10-01-2007, 05:19 PM
from jerry macdonald's blog. lmao. sounds like the game was at home.

– Miami fans began leaving the stadium midway through the fourth quarter as the Raiders repeatedly hammered the Dolphins on the ground. Oakland ran the ball on 19 of its final 20 plays, gaining 134 yards.

(Update: Raider fans, as noted during an in-game posting, essentially took over the stadium at that point. I later learned that Miami fans pelted Raiders busses with bottles cans and whatever else they could get their hands on. A window was shattered on one bus, and its occupants were distributed among other busses in the team traveling party. Real classy).

10-01-2007, 05:50 PM
Tough for a QB to get going when he only passes once every five plays. There were a couple dropped passes today too.

I wouldn't get too excited about the success of our running game as it was against a terrible/injured defense. However, if we can get 200 run yards against SD I will fly down to Oakland and kiss Cable myself. You have to walk before you can, and the OL certainly walked all over Miami today so that is a good sign I suppose.

I just hope Lamont isn't too badly hurt. He is definitely the emotional leader on offense, and he has finally looked like a #1 RB this season.

PS - Gallery is starting to look pretty damn good at LG.

like the commentator said as a tackle gallery looked every bit a bust but as a guard hes lookin really dominant back there. too bad it took all these years to realize.

Kurve
10-02-2007, 12:20 AM
like the commentator said as a tackle gallery looked every bit a bust but as a guard hes lookin really dominant back there. too bad it took all these years to realize.

I think most of gallerys failure in the league has to due with the sceme that was placed in at the moment. I wouldnt count out that down the road gallery be put in Tackle position again and succeed