PDA

View Full Version : BF51 Appreciation Thread

TacticaLion
09-30-2007, 03:53 PM
I hear 'em all the time, but these are just the few I could find:

Ugh...your annoying ass is back? God I can't wait to kick the **** out of the Lions again like we do every year. Usually it's a ho-hum game but I'll have fun knowing that you're sad somewhere.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11760&page=6

And yet he's (Grossman) still better than anyone on the Lions. In fact, I would take Griese over Kitna, and would barely take Kitna over Orton. I mean...your backup QB is J.T O'Sullivan. I don't care who your recievers are, you can't have a high octane offense is you don't have anyone to distribute it.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11760&page=6

I'll try to find some more later...

bearsfan_51
09-30-2007, 04:08 PM
Way to barely beat our backups. I guess the Lions still aren't dogshit. I KNEW you would brag about this like you've accomplished anything. Give us a healthy defense and we would kill you like we always do.

Let's repeat shall we:

We went from:

CB-Tillman, Vasher, Ricky Manning Jr
S- Mike Brown, Adam Archuleta

To:
CB-Ricky Manning Jr, Trumaine McBride, Corey Graham
S- Brandon McGowan, Danieal Manning

Not to mention missing Briggs, Tait, and Dvoracek.

Gimme a ******* break dude. You're just making yourself look silly. I'll gladly admit I was wrong about the Packers being better than us. The Lions are still pathetic. Give us a healthy team and we'll kill you just like every other good team will do this year.

bearsfan_51
09-30-2007, 04:14 PM
Oh and Kitna is still average at best. The Martz offense is set up to get crazy stats. It's been proven over and over again. Put any pressure on Kitna and he goes down like a leaf, we just had no coverage because we were playing all backups.

But yeah...I did underestimate how terrible Grossman is. And I would take Griese over Kitna. They're basically the same player, but Griese doesn't guarantee 10 wins and talk about how Jesus saved him from a concussion.

ironman4579
09-30-2007, 05:03 PM
Let's not get too crazy here. Yes we did beat a seriously depleted Bears team. It wasn't pretty, but it was a win for us, and against a divisional opponent. So good win. However, let's not get ahead of ourselves here. The Bears could crush us the next time we play, and then all the talk comes right back. I'd like to finish at least .500 in a season before we start talking too much here.

Addict
09-30-2007, 05:04 PM
Oh and Kitna is still average at best. The Martz offense is set up to get crazy stats. It's been proven over and over again. Put any pressure on Kitna and he goes down like a leaf, we just had no coverage because we were playing all backups.

But yeah...I did underestimate how terrible Grossman is. And I would take Griese over Kitna. They're basically the same player, but Griese doesn't guarantee 10 wins and talk about how Jesus saved him from a concussion.

wow, jesus saved kitna? that's so cool!

ironman4579
09-30-2007, 05:08 PM
Did you ever notice how it's always Jesus that saves people, and Jesus that helps people, and thank you Jesus? Is God just really lazy? Or does he do stuff and then Jesus get's the thanks and he's like "Way to steal my thunder dude."

Addict
09-30-2007, 05:22 PM
Did you ever notice how it's always Jesus that saves people, and Jesus that helps people, and thank you Jesus? Is God just really lazy? Or does he do stuff and then Jesus get's the thanks and he's like "Way to steal my thunder dude."

the dude got born from a virgin woman, no man present just some 'entity' he's obviously overcompensating by being playing MegaMan.

bearsfan_51
09-30-2007, 05:26 PM
Plus he rides dinosaurs.

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v133/18/34/39112864/n39112864_32231174_5608.jpg

ironman4579
09-30-2007, 05:47 PM
Plus he rides dinosaurs.

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v133/18/34/39112864/n39112864_32231174_5608.jpg

Is that a gator in his lap? Maybe that's actually Joseph, and that explains why Jesus had to be a virgin birth.

ny10804
09-30-2007, 06:33 PM
It's looks like Mr. Wright is due to be eating some crow.

With the first of two third round picks Green Bay made one of the biggest reaches of the entire draft when they chose San Jose St. wide receiver James Jones, who many felt would be a late rounder at best. The Packers definitely needed some help at wideout since Donald Driver is getting up there in years and the depth is severely lacking but Jones is a guy who was basically a one-year wonder in college and doesn't have any special traits or characteristics. Just based on the numbers Jones will have a shot to contribute as the #3 or #4 guy in their rotation as a rookie but there were much better options that high in the draft.

18 catches, 232 yards, and 1 TD later, James Jones is looking like a major steal.

All along I have contended that the Packers weren't as good as their 8-8 record would suggest and that they would take a step backwards in '07 and this draft class does nothing to make me change my tune. Granted a lot of the guys they chose will provide valuable depth but this team was still in need of starters, not backups. Since they are in such a weak division Green Bay could potentially beat up on the Vikings and Lions to pad their record but I'd be surprised if they were able to come through with another .500 showing. Brett Favre came back for another season and as a reward the front office did very little to help him out or improve the team this offseason despite having plenty of opportunities to do so and if the Cheeseheads are as bad as I think they will be this year it might be the end of the line for the future Hall of Famer and he will have Ted Thompson to blame for not giving him a proper sendoff. This was just a very lackluster effort overall.

This needs no explanation.

TacticaLion
09-30-2007, 07:23 PM
Let's not get too crazy here. Yes we did beat a seriously depleted Bears team. It wasn't pretty, but it was a win for us, and against a divisional opponent. So good win. However, let's not get ahead of ourselves here. The Bears could crush us the next time we play, and then all the talk comes right back. I'd like to finish at least .500 in a season before we start talking too much here.

Get too crazy? I only quoted things he said... nothing more.

Way to barely beat our backups. I guess the Lions still aren't dogshit. I KNEW you would brag about this like you've accomplished anything. Give us a healthy defense and we would kill you like we always do.

Let's repeat shall we:

We went from:

CB-Tillman, Vasher, Ricky Manning Jr
S- Mike Brown, Adam Archuleta

To:
CB-Ricky Manning Jr, Trumaine McBride, Corey Graham
S- Brandon McGowan, Danieal Manning

Not to mention missing Briggs, Tait, and Dvoracek.

Gimme a ******* break dude. You're just making yourself look silly. I'll gladly admit I was wrong about the Packers being better than us. The Lions are still pathetic. Give us a healthy team and we'll kill you just like every other good team will do this year.
HAHA! RAAAAGED! I love seeing you raged!

And, I quote:
Usually it's a ho-hum game but I'll have fun knowing that you're sad somewhere.And here those tears are...

I KNEW you would brag about this like you've accomplished anything. Give us a healthy defense and we would kill you like we always do.Umm... I didn't brag, but just posted comments you made. I do find it funny, though, that we gave you a 1/2 game start before we actually started passing the ball. That was a highlight. Oh, and watching Griese (Grossman's backup) throw his INTs... that was another highlight. Oh yeah... and Fitzsimmons' KR for a TD (our own Devin Hester)... that was another one. Yeah... had many highlights. But, my FAVORITE one is watching you eat your own words... and cry about it.

Love it. Oh... and, let me start the chants early:

"ORTON! ORTON! ORTON! ORTON!"

There you go.

bearsfan_51
10-01-2007, 02:35 AM
What words did I eat? And where was I crying?

You beat our backups. Congrats. You still suck this year. Unfortunately so do we. I guess that's cool?

Raged? I mean really? I expected us to lose. I said as much on numerous occasions. It's impossible to expect to win with half your defense out. I was much more dissapointed in the Cowboys loss. After the game was over I had dinner with my girlfriend, watched a movie, and drank some gin. Just cause I post on here a lot doesn't mean I sit and cry when the the Bears lose.

You're developing a stalker-ish thing here dude. It's kinda weird. Nobody else gives a ****. If you want to "rub things in my face" put it in a sig or PM or something. Even the Lions fans that posted in this thread think you're lame.

Addict
10-01-2007, 03:23 AM

You beat our backups. Congrats. You still suck this year. Unfortunately so do we. I guess that's cool?

Raged? I mean really? I expected us to lose. I said as much on numerous occasions. It's impossible to expect to win with half your defense out. I was much more dissapointed in the Cowboys loss. After the game was over I had dinner with my girlfriend, watched a movie, and drank some gin. Just cause I post on here a lot doesn't mean I sit and cry when the the Bears lose.

You're developing a stalker-ish thing here dude. It's kinda weird. Nobody else gives a ****. If you want to "rub things in my face" put it in a sig or PM or something. Even the Lions fans that posted in this thread think you're lame.

by drinking that stuff, you just 100% grossed me out

TacticaLion
10-01-2007, 04:54 AM

Stalker-ish thing here? You came into a thread I started. If anything, you're the stalker... stalker.

I just love this, bf51. You talk **** the entire year/offseason about how good the Bears are... and how horrible the Lions are... and how you'll beat us again this year.

Are you not surprised that someone copied one of the many quotes and let you read it? That's what happens when you make comments like: "God I can't wait to kick the **** out of the Lions again like we do every year. Usually it's a ho-hum game but I'll have fun knowing that you're sad somewhere. Did you really think when you wrote it that, IF the Lions won, no one would bring it up? It's natural. If you talk a lot of **** (or make a prediction), and are wrong, expect someone to remind you.

What happened when I said the Eagles game could've been an easy game for us, and we lost big? You brought it up in another thread. It happens. If you don't want it to happen, watch what you say.

(Note: I really liked my "Fitzsimmons, our own Devin Hester" remark. Looks like we've filled our need at KR/PR.)

k0ng
10-04-2007, 09:43 AM
Come on fellas. I come to this board to read about football. I can get plenty of this stuff on the bears boards.

I could have just not clicked on this post to. Oh well.

TacticaLion
10-04-2007, 10:20 AM
Come on fellas. I come to this board to read about football. I can get plenty of this stuff on the bears boards.

Ha. I was gonna say it, but you said it yourself.

You'll always have aggression/arguing/bitching on an internet forum... especially when pertaining to ones favorite team (or sandwich, or pair of socks).

At least we're bitching about football, right?

Addict
10-05-2007, 09:57 AM

get over it, we can't talk football all the time.

and you're more than welcome to click anywhere you want.

PACKmanN
10-07-2007, 01:47 AM

dude there no point, this guy is thinking Superbowl while dreaming, just let his team lose to the Redskins and he will be back living on the planet Earth.

TitleTown088
11-12-2007, 03:49 AM
by drinking that stuff, you just 100% grossed me out

Oh come on Sally, gin is great!

ll gladly admit I was wrong about the Packers being better than us. thank you

Addict
11-12-2007, 07:06 AM
Oh come on Sally, gin is great!

sure if you like dirty things and crap, gin tastes like candy.

Moses
11-22-2007, 11:21 PM
Favre sucks and a weak D? Classic. :D

Sorry, as long as the Vikings, Lions, and Packers are in the division, the Bears basically have a free pass. We have a new (and definitely unproven)QB, the Packers still have Favre and a weak D, and the Lions are still the Lions.

My prediction:

Looks like the Vikings and Lions will be in for another year of growing pains.

The Packers have a lot of question marks but could make a playoff/division title push if some key young players step up.

The Bears are the frontrunners right now but I'm still unconvinced that they'll have a year like last year. Quarterback is a big concern and I could see them having a fairly disappointing season.

Shiver in response to somebody saying they'll take the Packers to win the division because of Rex Grossman

He's no worse than Brett Favre is at this point.

A BF51 classic

I like you Moses but this is absurd. Who are your defensive tackles again? I'd take Tommie Harris over all of them combined.

bearsfan_51
11-22-2007, 11:23 PM
I would still take Tommie Harris over all of them combined, though they are better than I thought. To use a baseball equivalent, the VORP is so much higher on Harris than anyone on the Packers. The Packers tackles are collectively good but none of them are dominant by any means.

Moses
11-22-2007, 11:32 PM
I would still take Tommie Harris over all of them combined, though they are better than I thought. To use a baseball equivalent, the VORP is so much higher on Harris than anyone on the Packers. The Packers tackles are collectively good but none of them are dominant by any means.

I have no idea what VORP is as I rarely watch baseball.

You also argued that the Bears had better starters and better backups than the Packers. :D

mqtirishfan
11-22-2007, 11:44 PM

If you'd like to have Tommie Harris and whoever the hell Chicago has next to him over the DT rotation Green Bay has, I'm glad you aren't our GM, and I think Tommie Harris is awesome.

bearsfan_51
11-22-2007, 11:46 PM
I have no idea what VORP is as I rarely watch baseball.

You also argued that the Bears had better starters and better backups than the Packers. :D

VORP= Value over replacement player. How much value that player will give you at a certain position over joe schmoe. It's also worth noting that Harris has been dealing with injuries all year long. It wouldn't suprise me to see him put on IR if we lose Sunday.

It's a bit uncertain at this point because I made that statement with Dusty D healthy, and maybe even when we had Tank on the team.

I've noticed an extreme tendency amongst some Packers fans to take everything that's happened in the last 10-11 games as the only thing that matters, which is understandable as it reflects very well on your team, but I don't think is an actual reflection of the value of every player mentioned. I also noticed this from many Lions fans about 4 games ago untill they tanked like most everyone knew they would.

Regardless, I don't think the talent difference between the Bears and Packers is that great. The Packers obviously have the advantage now, and we're having a very puzzling year, but it's not like it was that long ago that we were dominating the division.

bearsfan_51
11-22-2007, 11:49 PM
To clarify this point, would I rather have the Packers defensive tackles for this year? Certainly. Would I rather have them over the long term? I don't think I would trade Tommie Harris for Colin Cole and Johnny Jolly no. If that means I don't get to be the Packers GM I guess I'll have to live with that.

Moses
11-22-2007, 11:54 PM
To clarify this point, would I rather have the Packers defensive tackles for this year? Certainly. Would I rather have them over the long term? I don't think I would trade Tommie Harris for Colin Cole and Johnny Jolly no. If that means I don't get to be the Packers GM I guess I'll have to live with that.

Colin Cole? He's barely been active this year.

Starters are Ryan Pickett and Johnny Jolly. Corey Williams gets a ton of snaps as well. Those are the main 3 guys. Then you have Harrell for the future.

mqtirishfan
11-22-2007, 11:56 PM
Colin Cole? He's barely been active this year.

Starters are Ryan Pickett and Johnny Jolly. Corey Williams gets a ton of snaps as well. Those are the main 3 guys. Then you have Harrell for the future.

I'd go as far as to say he's the best of the bunch, and both Pickett and Jolly have played great football.

Hurricane Ditka
11-22-2007, 11:58 PM
It's looks like Mr. Wright is due to be eating some crow.

18 catches, 232 yards, and 1 TD later, James Jones is looking like a major steal.
Major steal? No, a reach that worked out. Yes. But he was definitely not a steal.

Moses
11-22-2007, 11:59 PM
I'd go as far as to say he's the best of the bunch, and both Pickett and Jolly have played great football.

He definitely makes the most big plays. Pickett is really underrated. He's been a force since he arrived in Green Bay and is definitely one of the top 4-3 NTs in the game. Constantly eats double teams and clogs up the middle, plus he has good awareness and is always flowing towards the ball. I've noticed him stack up blockers a few times and blow plays up simply by disrupting the offensive line's blocking scheme.

Moses
11-23-2007, 12:01 AM
Major steal? No, a reach that worked out. Yes. But he was definitely not a steal.

It's hard to say. Who knows, maybe if the Packers pass on him the next team grabs him. Always hard to tell what NFL team think of players, especially in the later rounds.

Other than his timed speed, I don't see what the major knocks on Jones were. I barely knew anything about him when we drafted him but I did some research and he looked like a good prospect. Big, strong kid with GREAT hands and natural wide receiver skills. Plus he plays much faster than he times.

Sportsfan486
11-23-2007, 09:16 AM
My favorite comments were those claiming any team but the Packers would win the NFC North.

GG, you all fail.

TacticaLion
11-23-2007, 12:09 PM
Major steal? No, a reach that worked out. Yes. But he was definitely not a steal.A "reach" performing the way he's performing... I'd call that a steal.

bearfan
11-23-2007, 12:25 PM
A "reach" performing the way he's performing... I'd call that a steal.

Dude, you cannot call someone that is preforming a steal. He is preforming well, he was a 3rd rounder. Just because he is getting more of an opprotunity to play than other WRs that were drafted this year. And if thats how you are basing this, off of 12 weeks of play, would you be calling all these WRs busts:
-Ginn
-Meachem
-B.Davis
-Gonzalez (who had a good game last night)
-Rice
-Jarrett
-Smith
-Jacoby Jones
-Laurent Robinson
-Yamon Figurs

All players taken before jones. Are all these players busts then, since they havent had the opprotunities that Jones has had? No. You cannot call someone a steal based on 12 weeks of action. And my definition of a steal in the draft is someone who is projected higher, and a real good player that should have been taken earlier ie. (no homer) Greg Olson. Reach - Garrett Wolfe. See the difference?

* I see that I got off track w/ busts, but thats ok ;)

Sportsfan486
11-23-2007, 09:29 PM
And if thats how you are basing this, off of 12 weeks of play, would you be calling all these WRs busts:
-Ginn
-Meachem
-B.Davis
-Gonzalez (who had a good game last night)
-Rice
-Jarrett
-Smith
-Jacoby Jones
-Laurent Robinson
-Yamon Figurs

So far, yes. So far they've been busts, done nadda (wait, didn't Sidney Rice have a good game or two?) or at least not lived up to their billing.

James Jones has done better than any of them and cost a lower draft pick.

Let me sum it up..

Jones = 3rd round pick = outperforming 1st and 2nd round picks = better player for less cost = steal

Mmkay?

someone447
11-26-2007, 01:29 AM
BF51 gets a bum rep in the North forums. Any time he is wrong about anything we all give him **** about it... But when he is right we conveniently ignore that fact.

bearsfan_51
11-26-2007, 01:37 AM
BF51 gets a bum rep in the North forums. Any time he is wrong about anything we all give him **** about it... But when he is right we conveniently ignore that fact.
I take it on by aggressively arguing basically any point. When you comment on 100 things you're going to be wrong more often than if you comment on 5. Those that don't want to point out when I'm correct are either indifferent, lazy, or threatened.

It doesn't matter to me though, as long as people are intelligent and responsible about it I have no problem with it. It's why I've never had a problem with any of the prominent Packers posters on here because despite their occasional homerism almost all of them are knowledgeable to varying degrees.

bearsfan_51
11-26-2007, 01:49 AM
So far, yes. So far they've been busts, done nadda (wait, didn't Sidney Rice have a good game or two?) or at least not lived up to their billing.

James Jones has done better than any of them and cost a lower draft pick.

Let me sum it up..

Jones = 3rd round pick = outperforming 1st and 2nd round picks = better player for less cost = steal

Mmkay?
The draft is not set up to be immediately gratifying. While Jones' rookie production is solid, there's really no way to judge what his growth will be relative to any of the other rookies, thus why using "steal" and "bust" is a useless term at this point.

There are far too many variables to make a determination at this point, unless you feel that his production so far is sufficient enough that he could completely tank the rest of his career and the pick would still be worth it.

TitleTown088
11-26-2007, 04:09 AM
I take it on by aggressively arguing basically any point. When you comment on 100 things you're going to be wrong more often than if you comment on 5.

No offense, but you sort of missed the boat on most of you're predictions in the Norris this year,as was I. I picked the Bears to win as well, but you really made a point of showing that no one in the North was in the same class as the bears. Last year, I remember you were dead on and many of us were wrong

bearsfan_51
11-26-2007, 11:53 AM
No offense, but you sort of missed the boat on most of you're predictions in the Norris this year,as was I. I picked the Bears to win as well, but you really made a point of showing that no one in the North was in the same class as the bears. Last year, I remember you were dead on and many of us were wrong
None taken. I think most people missed that boat.

someone447
11-26-2007, 12:57 PM
I take it on by aggressively arguing basically any point. When you comment on 100 things you're going to be wrong more often than if you comment on 5. Those that don't want to point out when I'm correct are either indifferent, lazy, or threatened.

It doesn't matter to me though, as long as people are intelligent and responsible about it I have no problem with it. It's why I've never had a problem with any of the prominent Packers posters on here because despite their occasional homerism almost all of them are knowledgeable to varying degrees.

Our occasional homerism tends to be right. Now, our hatred of the Bears and Vikings might color our perceptions. But when us Packer fans talk about the Packers, we are right(Marquand Manual excluded.)

Everyone but that guy who has BF51 in his sig was wrong about the North this year. I thought the Pack would be 10-6 or 9-7 while the Bears would be 11-5 or 10-6.

TitleTown088
11-27-2007, 11:54 AM
I think most people missed that boat. Yeah, true.
Again, not trying to rub salts in the wound, but I remember you saying the bears receivers were better than the Packers " because we have more than one". Ha

Twiddler
11-27-2007, 07:17 PM
A "reach" performing the way he's performing... I'd call that a steal.

He's not a steal. He's a third round player who is putting up pretty good numbers in a very pass happy offense. Nothing against him at all, but if he were in an average pass offense I think he would be putting up slightly above average numbers for a person in his situation. A great pick anyways though.

Oh, and talk about a thread backfiring.... :)

Whistler6
11-28-2007, 10:00 PM
I love the competition between the NFC North (Packer Fan), but some of the trash talk is just straight up lame. You guys wanna know something sick? I was rooting for the bears to win against Denver because I actually like Grossman and want them to make some noise. sick

someone447
11-28-2007, 10:21 PM
I love the competition between the NFC North (Packer Fan), but some of the trash talk is just straight up lame. You guys wanna know something sick? I was rooting for the bears to win against Denver because I actually like Grossman and want them to make some noise. sick

As long as it isn't the Vikings. The Bears have suffered enough in my lifetime, I don't have a problem with them winning(as long as it isn't at the extent of the Packers.)

Twiddler
11-28-2007, 10:47 PM
As long as it isn't the Vikings. The Bears have suffered enough in my lifetime, I don't have a problem with them winning(as long as it isn't at the extent of the Packers.)

Same here, I despise the Vikings and I only really really don't like the Bears. The Lions on the other hand is straight up sympathy...

someone447
11-29-2007, 01:50 AM
Same here, I despise the Vikings and I only really really don't like the Bears. The Lions on the other hand is straight up sympathy...

It is like kicking a starving puppy to pick on the Lions. I respect the Bears, so I can let them have their season once a decade.

Whistler6
11-29-2007, 01:58 PM
true that.. I don't even mind them talking trash to us about their 13-3 season or whatever it was last year. Because I just get to look back at the past 17 years Favre's been around, and they have basically been irrelevant

BuckNaked
11-29-2007, 02:02 PM
As long as it isn't the Vikings. The Bears have suffered enough in my lifetime

Because the Vikings have been so awfully successful, right?

someone447
11-29-2007, 02:15 PM
Because the Vikings have been so awfully successful, right?

They at least gave the Packers competition. 9 playoff seasons since 92, and 4 division championships. The Bears were fighting the Lions for last in the division through most of the 90s.

bearsfan_51
11-29-2007, 02:28 PM
true that.. I don't even mind them talking trash to us about their 13-3 season or whatever it was last year. Because I just get to look back at the past 17 years Favre's been around, and they have basically been irrelevant

The Packers have one Superbowl in those 17 years. Just saying.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-30-2007, 08:02 PM
god this thread is childish.

Vikes99ej
12-02-2007, 06:59 PM
I appreciate bearsfan_51.

someone447
12-02-2007, 07:17 PM
The Packers have one Superbowl in those 17 years. Just saying.

One more than the Bears, Vikings, and Lions combined.

BuckNaked
12-02-2007, 07:26 PM
BF51 makes me all tingly inside.

TitleTown088
12-03-2007, 12:08 PM

A very nice.

bearsfan_51
12-03-2007, 05:06 PM

Oh yeah? Well my Dad can soooooooooo beat up your Dad.

someone447
12-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Oh yeah? Well my Dad can soooooooooo beat up your Dad.

TAKE THAT BACK BEFORE I HAVE TO KICK YOUR ASS!!!!!

KCJ58
12-03-2007, 07:02 PM
BF51 makes me all tingly inside.

he's got a magic touch

johbur
01-14-2008, 02:10 AM
After the warm and tingly and magic touch, I just want to know his hourly rate...

Seriously, though, I do appreciate BF51 because he at least is willing to argue a point, and he concedes when he's wrong, at least sometimes.

Too bad the Bears still suck (http://www.jibjab.com/view/10084).

bearsfan_51
01-14-2008, 11:30 AM
That song was terrible.

someone447
01-14-2008, 11:37 AM
That song was terrible.

This is one of those times you need to admit you are wrong. That is the greatest song of all time.

DaBear89
01-14-2008, 11:42 AM
DUDE! i like luv Jimzz McMahonzzzz.

Addict
01-19-2008, 01:44 PM
DUDE! i like luv Jimzz McMahonzzzz.

well why don't you go kissy kissy him then?

bearsfan_51
01-19-2008, 02:03 PM
I actually can't stand Jim McMahon. Total jackass.

Kid_Ego
01-26-2008, 05:50 PM
Is there any team in our division who Jim Mcmahon didnt qb for?

Geo
01-29-2008, 12:31 AM
bf51 is my hero.

bearsfan_51
01-29-2008, 01:17 AM
bf51 is my hero.
Thanks buddy. You're alright with me.

Addict
02-06-2008, 01:26 PM
bf51 is my hero.

Thanks buddy. You're alright with me.

yea... that wasn't a compliment BF, this is his hero...

http://static.flickr.com/50/106372069_506bb05d8c_o.jpg

Gay Ork Wang
02-06-2008, 02:08 PM
That guy is way cooler than Batman and Superman together

Addict
02-06-2008, 02:20 PM
That guy is way cooler than Batman and Superman together

batman is the worst superhero ever. EVER.

TacticaLion
02-06-2008, 02:35 PM

You're just jealous because he has his own spotlight... and clothing line.
I think you want Robin, tbh...

Gay Ork Wang
02-06-2008, 02:57 PM
thats why that guy is so much cooler

Addict
02-06-2008, 04:09 PM
You're just jealous because he has his own spotlight... and clothing line.
I think you want Robin, tbh...

AM NOT. Batman's superpower is what? His bankaccount?
we both know you want him

TacticaLion
02-06-2008, 07:44 PM
AM NOT. Batman's superpower is what? His bankaccount?
we both know I want himHis bank account... and his butler. You better rekognyse!
Edited for accuracy.

bearsfan_51
02-06-2008, 11:47 PM
I never really liked D.C.

X-Men was my comic of choice.

http://students.hightechhigh.org/~clutze/HighSchool/Image/Magneto.jpg

Mi favorito.

johbur
02-09-2008, 12:05 PM
I actually can't stand Jim McMahon. Total jackass.

You know if he walked in the room you would kneel and kiss his ring...