PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Europe!

Crvena Ptica
10-01-2007, 05:54 PM
I am glad to say hello to all fantasy players in the USA. I am playing Fantasy NFL league. It's 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 K 1 DEF starting format. I took Romo in fourth round, and it's paying off greatly at the moment. Took Peterson also. It looks like my first round pick is going to become bust. MJD it is. Yesterday i added Bowe, Pittman and Anderson to my team from FA pool. After week 4 i am having 3-1 score. This is my rookie fantasy NFL season, and i would love to take part in P.O. I am thinking of this starting line-up for week 5:

QB Romo
RB White
RB Pittman
WR Cotchery
WR Holmes
TE Crumpler
K Folk
Jags Def.

Bench
Peterson ( bye week)
MJD
Ward
Anderson
Evans
Bowe

What do you think about my choices for week 5? Any suggestion would be welcome. Have a nice day!

Wootylicous
10-01-2007, 06:00 PM
Hello from America...

fischbowl
10-01-2007, 06:15 PM
Are you Czech?

I say start Bowe over Cotchery,

Crvena Ptica
10-01-2007, 06:28 PM
Are you Czech?

I say start Bowe over Cotchery,

No, i am from Serbia. It's kinda tough choice to make. All of my WR had good day yesterday. Bowe is great, but i have question marks because of Jags passing defence. He will be double-teamed.

fischbowl
10-01-2007, 06:31 PM
No, i am from Serbia. It's kinda tough choice to make. All of my WR had good day yesterday. Bowe is great, but i have question marks because of Jags passing defence. He will be double-teamed.

well welcome to the site Crvena. I'm Greek and Russian but am 4th generation American, but my roots are still there.

Kennison as well as Bowe are threats to the questionable JAX secondary. Do it, you won't be disappointed.

Crvena Ptica
10-01-2007, 06:32 PM
Crvena Ptica means Red Bird in serbian. I'm a big fan of Arizona Cardinals.

fischbowl
10-01-2007, 06:33 PM
Crvena Ptica means Red Bird in serbian. I'm a big fan of Arizona Cardinals.

o ok. It must suck being a Cardinals fan, let alone a football fan there. I can't imagine it garnering much interest.

fenikz
10-01-2007, 06:34 PM
o ok. It must suck being a Cardinals fan, let alone a football fan there. I can't imagine it garnering much interest.

you ****

welcome to the site, all cardinals fans are always welcome.

i would leave your line up as is.

fischbowl
10-01-2007, 06:38 PM
you ****

the cardinals rank as one of my favs, fenikz. I meant it must suck being a fan period in Serbia.

pm me back about EB.

Crvena Ptica
10-01-2007, 06:38 PM
well welcome to the site Crvena. I'm Greek and Russian but am 4th generation American, but my roots are still there.

Kennison as well as Bowe are threats to the questionable JAX secondary. Do it, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for welcome! Well, Bowe and Holmes, doesn't sound bad. Holmes speed will be a problem for Seahawks secondary.

It doesn't suck being a Cards fan. We finally have clear franchise vision. If we beat Rams next week, we'll make a playoffs. Mark my words.

fischbowl
10-01-2007, 06:40 PM
Thanks for welcome! Well, Bowe and Holmes, doesn't sound bad. Holmes speed will be a problem for Seahawks secondary.

It doesn't suck being a Cards fan. We finally have clear franchise vision. If we beat Rams next week, we'll make a playoffs. Mark my words.

i didnt mean that just being a football fan in Serbia.

Im a Bills fan, I can cope with crap.

Ive been calling Arizona as my sleeper team for years now.

scottyboy
10-01-2007, 06:41 PM

good luck with that, Brian Leonard is god, and will hopefully play RB and LB for the rams. He could tackle Romo.

you'll soon learn, i am what we call a "ginourmous Rutgers fanatic". I tend to over look logic and reality when talking of Rutgers...

you're team is pretty good, except for Romo(i dont like him!)

welcome to the boards, enjoy yourself, great bunch of posters here.(just watch out for that D-Unit fellow, he's a big jerkface :D)

Crvena Ptica
10-01-2007, 06:44 PM
you ****

Thanks Fenikz. Serbian tv started with a live coverage of NFL games six years ago. Everyone in Serbia chooses to be a fan of some flashy team, ( Steelers, 49 ers, Pats...) so i decided to be a fan of Cardinals. In just six years NFL has become 3rd sport in Serbia. ( behind soccer and basketball)

fischbowl
10-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Thanks Fenikz. Serbian tv started with a live coverage of NFL games six years ago. Everyone in Serbia chooses to be a fan of some flashy team, ( Steelers, 49 ers, Pats...) so i decided to be a fan of Cardinals. In just six years NFL has become 3rd sport in Serbia. ( behind soccer and basketball)

i imagined soccer and basketball would be popular. Any baseball fans or NFL Europe coverage Crvena?

adschofield
10-01-2007, 06:47 PM
Start Maurice Jones-Drew, drop Folk, you can probably pick up a better kicker. Also, you can't go wrong with Bowe...He's being double teamed and is still racking up the yards and TDs

fischbowl
10-01-2007, 06:48 PM
yeah which kickers are available?

and by Pittman do you mean Antonio?

Crvena Ptica
10-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Thanks to all of you. Sorry for my english. I have no problems with reading, not at all. I have problems when it comes to writing in english.

fischbowl
10-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Thanks to all of you. Sorry for my english. I have no problems with reading, not at all. I have problems when it comes to writing in english.

youre doing fine.

scottyboy
10-01-2007, 06:50 PM

no problems. alot of people on here are American, and still have problems writing in English. we're lazy posters and for the most part wont nitpick on words or grammar. If we understand what you're saying, its fine

Crvena Ptica
10-01-2007, 06:58 PM
I was thinking of Michael, Tampa RB. Colts have bad rush defence, hoping for 80-100 yds and TD in that game for Michael. Will MJD see many carryies? I heard that his seeking a trade, and if it's true it's not helping either. Somekind of Sophmore curse for MJD i guess.

Crvena Ptica
10-01-2007, 07:03 PM
No NFL Europe coverage, and very few baseball fans in Serbia. We have one NCAA football game live every saturday.

10-01-2007, 07:06 PM
wow im even surprised you guys get NCAA over there...thats great!

Crvena Ptica
10-01-2007, 07:18 PM
wow im even surprised you guys get NCAA over there...thats great!

Tell that to my girlfriend.:rolleyes: Few weeks ago we went out on some party, and i was like: " baby, it's 3 in the morning i am going home to watch Kentacky game." She almost killed me.:rolleyes:

10-01-2007, 07:19 PM
what time is it there in serbia now?? lol

DChess
10-01-2007, 07:21 PM
im kinda digging this guy

fischbowl
10-01-2007, 07:22 PM

i second that notion.

10-01-2007, 07:26 PM
ayo crvena your a cool dude lol

scottyboy
10-01-2007, 08:10 PM

hmm dhcess into guys. always had a hunch. It's a long closet aint it DChess?

yes, but Crvena is a cool dude

wait, what if Crvena is a girl? like we cant tell.... it's crazy. we could have our 2nd female poster, like OMG!!!!

ir, Crvena could be a cool dude, either way, we all win

Tubby
10-01-2007, 08:37 PM
Theres already a thread for this.

DChess
10-01-2007, 08:41 PM
hmm dhcess into guys. always had a hunch. It's a long closet aint it DChess?

yes, but Crvena is a cool dude

wait, what if Crvena is a girl? like we cant tell.... it's crazy. we could have our 2nd female poster, like OMG!!!!

ir, Crvena could be a cool dude, either way, we all win

its roomy, im not gonna deny that

j05son
10-02-2007, 03:42 AM
Tell that to my girlfriend.:rolleyes: Few weeks ago we went out on some party, and i was like: " baby, it's 3 in the morning i am going home to watch Kentacky game." She almost killed me.:rolleyes:

No cultural differences there. We do that a lot as well.

Have you been to the Cardinals discussion yet Crvena?

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63

All Cardinals talk...

Crvena Ptica
10-02-2007, 07:29 AM
what time is it there in serbia now?? lol

6 hours dif. For example, MNF games starts at 20h 30 min USA time, it's half past two in the morning Serbian time.

NATIONALchamps
10-05-2007, 02:26 AM
jestem od Polska dobry widzie? inn? Europ? rozniecaj?