PDA

View Full Version : Trade For Dante Hall

detknowitall
10-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Almost everyone here would do a trade for Dante Hall but what would you give up for him?

10-01-2007, 07:23 PM
i wouldnt give up more than the rams gave up which is a 5th round pick

Scotty D
10-01-2007, 07:33 PM
I wish we would have got him, but the Rams aren't going to trade him after they just traded for in the off-season. Espicially considering he just returned one for a TD this weekend. We have a desperate need for a KR. Hopefully we get a speedy CB who can fill the role.

Xiomera
10-01-2007, 08:05 PM
Yeah, I remember making a thread back then St. Louis gave up a 5th for him. Needless to say, I was livid that Millen didn't make that deal for us.

LionSmack
10-01-2007, 09:58 PM
Personally I think our kick returning is just fine. We're all panicked because we're used to having a dedicated returner but our offense can get by just fine as long as our return protection is reasonable and we don't drop the ball.

I would be fine with letting whatever backup DB or RB or WR return kicks and using the resources we would have used on a KR somewhere else.

Scotty D
10-01-2007, 09:59 PM
Personally I think our kick returning is just fine. We're all panicked because we're used to having a dedicated returner but our offense can get by just fine as long as our return protection is reasonable and we don't drop the ball.

I would be fine with letting whatever backup DB or RB or WR return kicks and using the resources we would have used on a KR somewhere else.

I just want a guy that has the ability to break one. None of our options have that.

LionSmack
10-01-2007, 11:10 PM
I don't care if we have that or not. Good teams don't need that. All I want is, get it to the 20 and don't drop it.

WMD
10-02-2007, 12:18 AM
We should try Stanley Wilson out at Kick Returner.

Addict
10-02-2007, 04:11 AM
Ricky Williams may get reinstated... he'd give us a runnig game :p