PDA

View Full Version : Tiki

Chucky
10-01-2007, 07:49 PM
Well there are rumours of Tiki coming to the Bucs, I doubt it would happen, but wow i would be ecsatic, he could come in at around week 7-8ish, plays with ronde

etk
10-01-2007, 08:27 PM
I like Earnest Graham just fine, but it is possible. Tiki hates training camp and preseason football, but he wouldn't have to deal with either if he signed now.

Beans
10-01-2007, 08:33 PM
sure

grahams looked good though

Tampa 2 4 life
10-01-2007, 08:50 PM
Sidenote: Are we still allowed to call Graham Mr. Preseason?

Geo
10-01-2007, 08:56 PM
The Giants still own Barber's rights, first off.

Secondly, if Barber turned in his retirement papers to the league office, then I don't believe he can come back this season.

I'm wondering from who or where this rumor originated, because it obviously wasn't thought out.

etk
10-01-2007, 08:56 PM

Graham is my Mr. Forever. I've always liked him as a player and he really has a passion for the game that's wonderful to see. Just call him a gamer.

Caddy
10-01-2007, 09:35 PM
The Giants still own Barber's rights, first off.

Secondly, if Barber turned in his retirement papers to the league office, then I don't believe he can come back this season.

I'm wondering from who or where this rumor originated, because it obviously wasn't thought out.

I don't know about the 2nd part of the post, but the Giants do still own Tiki's rights. And it isn't like we have a whole handful of picks left over to trade for him thanks to the Plummer/Sims trades.

We would be better off pursuing Ricky freakin Williams.

bofadabizzles
10-02-2007, 12:23 AM

I thought he shed the "Mr. August" nickname after the 2 TDs against the Saints.

diabsoule
10-02-2007, 02:43 AM
I don't know, guys. I like the Pittman/Graham duo. While they kinda possess similar styles I think you guys would either be better served if you had a fullback like Alstott, whose one of my favorites, or a change of pace back with a ton of speed.

Oh, and if you're wondering why a Saints fan is coming around a Bucs thread more often these days is because I am representing the NFC South and the winner. I can pull for the Bucs and Panthers a whole hell of a lot more than I can the Falcons.

etk
10-02-2007, 08:11 PM
I don't know about the 2nd part of the post, but the Giants do still own Tiki's rights. And it isn't like we have a whole handful of picks left over to trade for him thanks to the Plummer/Sims trades.

We would be better off pursuing Ricky freakin Williams.

Tiki or bust. Ricky Williams & Corey Dillon are major downgrades over Pittman & Graham.