27 Seattle Seahawks John Carlson TE Notre Dame
28 Green Bay Packers Terrell Thomas CB USC
29 San Francisco 49ers (Via Indy) Harry Douglas WR Louisville
30 Pittsburgh Steelers Mike Jenkins CB South Florida
31 Dallas Cowboys Ryan Clady T Boise State
32 New England Patriots DRAFT PICK FORFEITED

JPF
10-02-2007, 10:12 AM
Panthers really figure to have much bigger needs than a TE. OT, S, LB (either MLB or OLB depending on value since we could probably shift Beason inside if needed), WR, DE, DT, and possibly even QB to go ahead and start grooming for the future.

I also expect us to be picking much earlier than you have us. I know the NFC is weak but we've played horrible so far this year. The Bucs owned us, we probably wouldn't have beaten the Falcons if not for Hall's meltdown, the Texans beat us like a red-headed stepchild after we got up 14-0. Our only "impressive" game was against the Rams, and that looks less impressive with them losing every week.

Wyndham
10-02-2007, 10:31 AM
People still on that Saints bandwagon, huh.

Nice player for KC to take, but they won't pick that high.

bearfan
10-02-2007, 11:07 AM
excelent bears pick, none of the teams ahead needed a QB. I like

NIN1984
10-02-2007, 12:03 PM
McFadden at 6 to Oakland, yay!

Travis 24
10-02-2007, 12:28 PM
Please don't comment on where I have teams picking...you don't know either. I went basically off whats gone on so far this season...and figured the Saints do turn it around a bit.

PACKmanN
10-02-2007, 12:29 PM
would rather take the CB from Wisconsin then Thomas.

regoob2
10-02-2007, 01:02 PM
That would be awesome. A QB that doesn't turn the ball over would be a nice change of pace.

thebow305
10-02-2007, 02:27 PM
terrible phins pick, give us Long or Campbell there instead.

skinzzfan25
10-02-2007, 02:42 PM
Taking Harvey that early at 7 is a terrible pick. No way has he proved to be a top 10, even 20 pick.

thebow305
10-02-2007, 07:00 PM

Of course you would.

JETS5128
10-02-2007, 09:08 PM
Do not like the pick at all. Would much rather have Gholston or Long

derza222
10-02-2007, 09:40 PM
Have to agree with JETS5128 on this one. I've been a proponent of some widouts for us, but I just don't like the Sweed fit. Especially with Gholston who I think is a better player and on a similar level as a need, possibly a little bigger, going one pick later. However, I'm not sure what kind of a fit Long is for the 3-4, so I wouldn't take him with that pick even though DL is a much bigger need than OLB.

Yung Flippa
10-02-2007, 09:51 PM
NO WAY, the Ravens pass on Andre Woodson, AT ALL!

wiscbadgerfootball
10-02-2007, 09:54 PM

ikegwuonu.. I think that if Justin King would come out he would be the pick there.. I doubt ike leaves early

10-02-2007, 09:56 PM
not sure if raiders will pick that high this year but still early..trust me its a much different team

Joeyjr09
10-02-2007, 11:21 PM
terrible phins pick, give us Long or Campbell there instead.

Are you serious? WE gave up 300 yards rushing to Oakland and have the last ranked run defense in the NFL. But you wanna pass on the top ranked defensive player who just happens to be a 300 pound run stuffer so that we can draft DE that aren't even on the same level as Dorsey. I lvoe Campbell and I would love nothing more then to see him be the next Jason Taylor for the Miami Dolphins but he's not the 2nd best player in the draft. Dorsey fits the bigger need, is the better player and helps the Dolphins more then Long or Campbell will.

neko4
10-02-2007, 11:32 PM
Cason >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thomas

Caddy
10-04-2007, 03:30 AM
Certainly could live with Matt Ryan at the bottom of the 1st.

thule
10-04-2007, 03:46 AM
Cason >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thomas

With the rumors that Cason might not run a sub 4.6 Thomas has the edge right now. I think we could see a Cason fall similar to the Damion Hughes drop of last year.

Finsfan79
10-04-2007, 05:04 AM
Are you serious? WE gave up 300 yards rushing to Oakland and have the last ranked run defense in the NFL. But you wanna pass on the top ranked defensive player who just happens to be a 300 pound run stuffer so that we can draft DE that aren't even on the same level as Dorsey. I lvoe Campbell and I would love nothing more then to see him be the next Jason Taylor for the Miami Dolphins but he's not the 2nd best player in the draft. Dorsey fits the bigger need, is the better player and helps the Dolphins more then Long or Campbell will.

as much as I think dorsey is an amazing player and would be a great addition to the team I have to wonder where he would play? He is not a Nose Tackle in the NFL and we still run the 3-4 hybrid system. Just like I wanted the okoye kid last year so would I love to have this kid but if we arent running a system he fits in what will you do with him. Defensive End just like campbell?

Neither fit our system a problem with this draft this year is the best players dont fit us very well.

Long would be the best fit for Miami. A trade back with so much talent sitting there on the board would be even better as we have so many holes to fill

Joeyjr09
10-04-2007, 07:30 PM
as much as I think dorsey is an amazing player and would be a great addition to the team I have to wonder where he would play? He is not a Nose Tackle in the NFL and we still run the 3-4 hybrid system. Just like I wanted the okoye kid last year so would I love to have this kid but if we arent running a system he fits in what will you do with him. Defensive End just like campbell?

Neither fit our system a problem with this draft this year is the best players dont fit us very well.

Long would be the best fit for Miami. A trade back with so much talent sitting there on the board would be even better as we have so many holes to fill

As I posted in another thread. Dorsey has a similar game to Rod Wright who has showed alot of promise in our system. Dorsey can play DT next to our NT when we run the 4-3 set up and he has enough beef to anchor the end against the run in the 3-4 set up. He verstile and Holliday just isn't what he was over the past two years. I think Dorsey is ideal for us to play the Holliday DT role next to Soliai and Roth. He's a good run stuffing interior DL and has enough agility and pass rush moves to make me think he could do well when we move him into the DE spot on occasions. I think he's an ideal player for our defense and he's verstile and a playmaker which is what we need.

brat316
10-04-2007, 07:43 PM
Eagles need a Saftey or explosive WR/punt returner/ can do everything

Steelers I think they do require a Cb, to replace Townseand or for depth.
Other postion also include O line, or Inside linebacker, greater need is at O line i think, then cb.

Forenci
10-04-2007, 07:46 PM
I don't really think the Giants will be picking that high, but yeah, I would love to have Phillips. Playmaker we really need in the secondary at this point.

neko4
10-04-2007, 08:47 PM
Theres a bunch of CB's i would take before Thomas and Cason tops that list