PDA

View Full Version : Bengals' Fans Take Their Football Seriously...

TacticaLion
10-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Wanted:loudmouth wide receiver who can actually"catch" a football

Wanted, someone who can actually back up the trash-talk and catch a football every so often, need not be black, but that might be helpful, talent and actual football skills needed, not just to make other teams secondaries look like superstars, must not have an aversion to wearing the number 85 after we get rid of the chump that wears it now, apply in person also, any pee wee veterans who can fill in the gaps of the defensive line are sought after as well.

That is some funny ****.

WMD
10-03-2007, 01:31 AM
He has one bad game and Cincy is freaking out.. They just aren't used to having talent in that crap city. I hate Ohio.

TacticaLion
10-03-2007, 07:59 AM
He has one bad game and Cincy is freaking out.. They just aren't used to having talent in that crap city. I hate Ohio.
It's the fact that he's dividing the team. He's a great player with incredible talent... but, if he tears the team apart, it just isn't worth it.

Trade him to the 'Boys for a 1st Round Pick (the 'Boys have 2). Everyone's happy.

WMD
10-03-2007, 09:05 AM
It's the fact that he's dividing the team. He's a great player with incredible talent... but, if he tears the team apart, it just isn't worth it.

Trade him to the 'Boys for a 1st Round Pick (the 'Boys have 2). Everyone's happy.

Except Terrell Owens.. and Chad Johnson...

TacticaLion
10-03-2007, 09:18 AM
Except Terrell Owens.. and Chad Johnson...

As long as the 'Boys keep winning, they'll both be happy. There's more than enough passes to go around.

Addict
10-03-2007, 02:14 PM
As long as the 'Boys keep winning, they'll both be happy. There's more than enough passes to go around.

romo would go insane if that happened.

TacticaLion
10-03-2007, 05:16 PM
romo would go insane if that happened.
He'd be able to just close his eyes and launch the ball in the air. SOMEONE would catch it, and that SOMEONE would run it for a TD.

And... they'll have a top pick next year (from Cleveland).

Goshdarncowboys.

P-L
10-03-2007, 06:48 PM
T.O. and Chad Johnson would destroy the Cowboys. Owens has had a great attitude so far in Dallas, but that would change if 85 came in, demanded the ball, and tried to show him up.

TacticaLion
10-03-2007, 08:18 PM
T.O. and Chad Johnson would destroy the Cowboys. Owens has had a great attitude so far in Dallas, but that would change if 85 came in, demanded the ball, and tried to show him up.

You really think so? With how much Romo is throwing, I think they'd get along just fine. They'd each be able to grab 10+ catches a game, and they're offense is explosive this year.

I think, with the wins and stats, they'd both be happy (until they lost...)...