PDA

View Full Version : Heisman Watch - 10/3

Scott Wright
10-03-2007, 01:55 AM
Hey,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I updated the Heisman Watch and there is yet another new #1 this week.

You can check it out via the link on the main page.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/

DChess
10-03-2007, 03:17 AM
really no doubt in my mind woodson should be number one

georgiafan
10-03-2007, 07:46 AM
it's good to see dmac #1, I don't see how Colt Brennan could be on the list over Grahm Harrell. Colt threw 5 inteceptions last week, Harrell stats are amazing and he plays in the big 12.

RyanLeaf#1
10-03-2007, 08:23 AM
Colt Brennan 0% chance of winning the Heisman

HoopsDemon12
10-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Colt Brennan 0% chance of winning the Heisman

We will all wait till D-Unit chimes in on this posts...

I think Woodson as of now should be number 1.. he has put up amazing statistics with a sub par team.. and is undeafeated... thats something he has over D-mac.

RyanLeaf#1
10-03-2007, 11:48 AM
We will all wait till D-Unit chimes in on this posts...

I think Woodson as of now should be number 1.. he has put up amazing statistics with a sub par team.. and is undeafeated... thats something he has over D-mac.

The game against Idaho killed any shot he had of even going to New York.

georgiafan
10-03-2007, 12:08 PM

I agree, because it looks like he wont even lead the NCAA in passing yards and TD's this year.

D-Unit
10-03-2007, 12:14 PM
What shot? He never had a shot in the first place according to you.

Always contradicting yourself...

D-Unit
10-03-2007, 12:16 PM
it's good to see dmac #1, I don't see how Colt Brennan could be on the list over Grahm Harrell. Colt threw 5 inteceptions last week, Harrell stats are amazing and he plays in the big 12.
Graham Harrell? Is his team undefeated and ranked in the Top 15?

Big Time stats don't equal the Heisman. Ask Colt Brennan who broke every record last year. Change your logic, because it's flawed.

RyanLeaf#1
10-03-2007, 12:26 PM
What shot? He never had a shot in the first place according to you.

Always contradicting yourself...

WRONG!!!!!!!! I said he had 0% chance of winning the Heisman. Not 0% chance of being in New York.

georgiafan
10-03-2007, 12:37 PM
I know that big time stats don't win the heisman, but the reason people expected Colt Brennan to be in heisman race was his stats. Everyone knew that Hawaii would be undeafted at this time.

D-Unit
10-03-2007, 12:42 PM
WRONG!!!!!!!! I said he had 0% chance of winning the Heisman. Not 0% chance of being in New York.
How can you be invited to NY and have 0% chance of winning? LOL.

RyanLeaf#1
10-03-2007, 12:43 PM

Just so they make it interesting sorta like how Brady Quinn was invited last year.

D-Unit
10-03-2007, 12:46 PM
I know that big time stats don't win the heisman, but the reason people expected Colt Brennan to be in heisman race was his stats. Everyone knew that Hawaii would be undeafted at this time.
His stats are hardly unimpressive.

His interceptions were unimpressive, but his stats as a whole are not. His bad ankle has prevented him from planting his foot properly. He got it messed up again in the first quarter of the game. But nobody cares about that.

People also gotta remember that Colt never plays a full game. He's only finished 1 game.

soybean
10-03-2007, 01:39 PM
How is pat white 8 while dennis dixon 10. Anyways, I think that Andre Woodson winning the heisman would do wonders for the award. It'll show that it actually DOES go to the best player (offensive that is).

plus, shouldn't michael crabtree be on the list too?

keylime_5
10-03-2007, 02:51 PM
Right now in my mind:
1-Woodson (until he gets beat)
2-Tebow
3-Desean Jackson
4-McFadden
5-Boo-ty

not a good year for Heisman contenders.

SeanTaylorRIP
10-03-2007, 03:56 PM
Right now in my mind:
1-Woodson (until he gets beat)
2-Tebow
3-Desean Jackson
4-McFadden
5-Boo-ty

not a good year for Heisman contenders.

See that first part I don't think should be true, Woodson IMO with the exception of Mcfadden is the best player in College football. Why should Tebow be #1 if Woodson loses, Flordia has already has a loss, and if you look at Tebow and the weapons Florida has both offense and defense Florida is far superior. Sure Little, Burton, and Dixon are good, but they can't compare to Florida's talent. Woodson is carrying his team on his back unlike the reverse like in Booty's situation.

iowatreat54
10-03-2007, 04:33 PM
I really don't understand how Hart can't be mentioned in the top 5...yes, Michigan lost 2 games to start the season, but Hart has been carrying the team on his back, and is 2nd in the country in rushing...IMO it should be

1. Woodson
2a. Hart
2b. Tebow
3. DMC

I would also throw in Booty, DJax, PJ Hill, and Slaton/White after that

Apriori
10-03-2007, 07:22 PM
On sportsnation.com's Heisman ranking, they list Jake Long as one of the top 12.
I'm not exactly expecting him to be invited to NY, but do any of you (especially Scott) think he's actually in the Top 12 right now?

keylime_5
10-03-2007, 07:28 PM
Booty just puts up good stats and has a great rushing game. It's not like Troy Smith's case where he created something out of nothing and ran around in the pocket like J.Montana to make plays (like the pass to Gonzalez @Mich. in 2005...or the time vs MSU when he threw a TD falling down without followthrough while getting tackled by 2 defenders), and Smith also made a lot of plays with his feet. It's not quite like Jason White even where he just put up gaudy gaudy stats and happened to be on a good team playing junk teams despite White not really being that good or clutch. Booty should be way lower in the Heisman race than the media pundits make him.

Tebow has talent around him, but the Florida offense is about 90% Tim Tebow making plays with his arm and feet, and about 10% of Percy Harvin and the running backs' play. That's why Tebow should be so high. Woodson should be right there until he gets beat or has a really really shotty game.

Sniper
10-03-2007, 07:40 PM

Uh, Brady Quinn? Matt Leinart his senior year? Do we really have to break down every person that's been invited and had 0% chance?

soybean
10-03-2007, 08:13 PM
EDIT: errr nm.

D-Unit
10-03-2007, 08:26 PM
Uh, Brady Quinn? Matt Leinart his senior year? Do we really have to break down every person that's been invited and had 0% chance?
Did they have 0% chance after 5 games? I swear, some people's logic just baffles me. All kinds of people in the world, I guess.

Scott Wright
10-03-2007, 09:07 PM
At the end of the season Brennan's stats are going to be amazing, there is no doubt about that.

Plus he has a lot more pub than Harrell does (i.e. cover of ESPN the Mag this week, etc.) and plays for an undefeated team.

10-03-2007, 09:20 PM
for me theres only three candidates that have broken away from the rest of the pack: mcfadden, jackson, woodson

Sniper
10-03-2007, 09:21 PM
Did they have 0% chance after 5 games? I swear, some people's logic just baffles me. All kinds of people in the world, I guess.

That's not what you asked buddy. You specifically asked "How can you be invited to NY and have 0% chance of winning? LOL." and then made it sound like it was mindboggingly absurd that you could be invited to NYC and not have a shot at winning. Stop changing things around when you lose an argument.

D-Unit
10-03-2007, 09:25 PM
That's not what you asked buddy. You specifically asked "How can you be invited to NY and have 0% chance of winning? LOL." and then made it sound like it was mindboggingly absurd that you could be invited to NYC and not have a shot at winning. Stop changing things around when you lose an argument.
There's ALWAYS a chance. You lose.

Sniper
10-03-2007, 09:27 PM
There's ALWAYS a chance. You lose.

Right, like there's a chance I'll become better than Sidney Crosby when I wake up tomorrow. There's a chance, but it's not going to happen. Like your favorite system QB. Is there a chance he wins? I suppose, if you want to be technical about it. There's also a chance Johnny Sears wins it, is it going to happen?

D-Unit
10-03-2007, 09:28 PM
At the end of the season Brennan's stats are going to be amazing, there is no doubt about that.

Plus he has a lot more pub than Harrell does (i.e. cover of ESPN the Mag this week, etc.) and plays for an undefeated team.

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/5955/mag10082007cf6.jpg

Graham can't touch this!

The best thing Graham's known for is this...

http://theimaginaryworld.com/crk36.jpg

RyanLeaf#1
10-04-2007, 05:08 AM

Stats dont win the Heisman, and yes he currently plays for an undefeated team because so far he has gone against the worst SOS in the nation.

scrylla
10-04-2007, 10:57 AM
Why did ESPN put him on their cover? He's not even in the top 5 best QB's in college football.

D-Unit
10-04-2007, 03:25 PM
Stats dont win the Heisman, and yes he currently plays for an undefeated team because so far he has gone against the worst SOS in the nation.
I'm gonna ride that SOS all the way to the BANK!

D-Unit
10-04-2007, 03:25 PM
Why did ESPN put him on their cover? He's not even in the top 5 best QB's in college football.
He may not be one of the top 5 pro prospects, but he's definitely a top 5 college QB.

RyanLeaf#1
10-04-2007, 04:13 PM
He may not be one of the top 5 pro prospects, but he's definitely a top 5 college QB.

Andre Woodson
Brian Brohm
Matt Ryan
Tim Tebow
John David Booty

All better college Qbs

scottyboy
10-04-2007, 04:16 PM
it saddens me not to see Ray up there, but reality is a biotch aint it?

it saddens me, but i dont think i can disagree

RyanLeaf#1
10-04-2007, 04:18 PM
it saddens me not to see Ray up there, but reality is a biotch aint it?

it saddens me, but i dont think i can disagree

He played one legit team and they lost. Hope he enjoyed the days against Navy and Howard.

SeanTaylorRIP
10-04-2007, 04:22 PM
Andre Woodson
Brian Brohm
Matt Ryan
Tim Tebow
John David Booty

All better college Qbs

I'd agree with those except for Booty and right now I'd still take Brennan over Tebow.

RyanLeaf#1
10-04-2007, 04:25 PM
I'd agree with those except for Booty and right now I'd still take Brennan over Tebow.

If were talking college QBs I would probably take Pat White over him as well.

D-Unit
10-04-2007, 04:35 PM
If were talking college QBs I would probably take Pat White over him as well.
All I know is that Colt is gonna make me $700 richer. That deserves Top 5 mention to me.

Did I mention that Brennan had the highest QB Rating in the history of college football last year? He's still the same player. The facts put him in the Top 5, even if your "opinion" differs. Let's deal with the facts, ok?

RyanLeaf#1
10-04-2007, 04:36 PM
When Colt beats Boise and Washington then the committee gives him a game in the BCS you will get 700 richer.

Apriori
10-04-2007, 06:55 PM
This is the worst argument ever.

D-Unit
10-04-2007, 08:55 PM
Andre Woodson is having a bad game under National exposure. He looks like a bus driver QB out there. Once Kentucky loses, Woodson's stock has to go down. Looks nothing like a Heisman candidate. He doesn't take control of games at all.

John David Booty will win it.

wiscbadgerfootball
10-04-2007, 08:59 PM
PJ Hill for Heisman '10!

Apriori
10-04-2007, 09:29 PM
Andre Woodson is having a bad game under National exposure. He looks like a bus driver QB out there. Once Kentucky loses, Woodson's stock has to go down. Looks nothing like a Heisman candidate. He doesn't take control of games at all.

John David Booty will win it.

I think it's a similar issue with Booty, people don't see him on the same level as Palmer/Leinart. I think a large majority of people don't think that it's Booty out there winning games, it's USC's ridiculous all-around talent.

RyanLeaf#1
10-04-2007, 10:30 PM
This is the worst argument ever.

What is the worst argument ever?

garfy2007
10-05-2007, 02:25 AM
His stats are hardly unimpressive.

His interceptions were unimpressive, but his stats as a whole are not. His bad ankle has prevented him from planting his foot properly. He got it messed up again in the first quarter of the game. But nobody cares about that.

People also gotta remember that Colt never plays a full game. He's only finished 1 game.

The thing is, most people don't know how June Jones coaches and runs the Hawaii team. Unlike the vast majority of "big name" teams on the mainland, Jones does NOT run up the score to make themselves look better. Why do you think that in most of the games that aren't close, Hawaii's 2nd & 3rd QBs are in the game, not to mention receivers, linemen, D-backs, etc., etc.? I guess that's Jone's way of showing the "Aloha Spirit" by not trouncing a team 84-7. Remember the game that Colt only played the 1st half? They were on pace to score over 100 points! No, Hawaii wouldn't do that to anyone even if the opportunity was there. That's probably why Colt may not win the Heisman. But then again, TROY SMITH won it last year and the following game they were creamed! So much for Heisman winners (kind of like when Ty Detmer won it and they came to Hawaii and got slaughtered!)

Let me assure you, if Colt & the Hawaii Warriors go 12-0 this year, IF Colt was honored with the Heisman this year, they WILL be 13-0 after the bowl game! He won't dishonor the Heisman by performing like Troy Smith did last year.

garfy2007
10-05-2007, 02:34 AM

This year's SOS is one of the worst for Hawaii; but does anyone on the mainland know why? The sched was not filled for months. The AD was having trouble finding teams to play Hawaii this year. I guess a lot of the "big namers" were afraid to play Hawaii for obvious reasons; they had everything to lose and nothing to gain. They KNEW that Hawaii could beat them and if it happened, they'd be out of the top 25 for the year (since everyone knows the WAC sucks and anyone who loses to Hawaii has got to be a crappy team). I'm being very sarcastic here because when BYU and a bunch of former-WAC teams formed the Mountain West, they snubbed Hawaii when they asked to join; guess BYU and company felt Hawaii wasn't their caliber. Yeah, guess so because Hawaii beat them so many times.

But hey, remember the year BYU actually was named National Champs because they were the only undefeated team in the country? Hmmm.... no one seemed to care about their SOS then, huh? (Although some brought it up, no one else who mattered seemed to care.) So, I guess there's always hope for Colt & the Heisman based on recent history.

garfy2007
10-05-2007, 02:38 AM

Maybe because he's better looking than the others.... :)

Seriously, if Hawaii goes 13-0 (after the bowl game) and Brennan has similar stats as last year or better, watch him to be the 1st or 2nd QB taken in the draft. Sorry, but you won't see him being the 6th QB pick, which obviously means that he's definitely in the top 5!

Sniper
10-05-2007, 09:21 AM
Let me assure you, if Colt & the Hawaii Warriors go 12-0 this year, IF Colt was honored with the Heisman this year, they WILL be 13-0 after the bowl game! He won't dishonor the Heisman by performing like Troy Smith did last year.

That's kind of unfair to Troy Smith considering he had something like .000000000000000000000000001 seconds to throw in that game. Not his fault Harvey and Moss handed his O-line their lunch every play. Not to mention he lost his #1 gamebreaker in that game, kinda makes it tough.

draftguru151
10-05-2007, 09:38 AM
Hawaii homers are easily the most tolerable, at least on the site. Love those guys.

keylime_5
10-05-2007, 09:49 AM
Let's say USC loses at least one game. Assuming things go like they are now, who wins the Heisman? McFadden by default? This is THE worst year for the heisman I swear. Hopefully someone like McFadden or Jackson just has a few record breaking games at the end of the year and they give it to them.

...If Florida beats LSU tomorrow I think Tebow becomes the favorite even though he's a dork and everyone hates him. :)

draftguru151
10-05-2007, 09:54 AM
If McFadden wins it this year it would be a lot better than last year, since the best player in college will actually be getting the award.

Sniper
10-05-2007, 10:32 AM
If McFadden wins it this year it would be a lot better than last year, since the best player in college will actually be getting the award.

The best player got it last year, he just had a bad NC. No time to throw doesn't help. Who should have won it last year?

Primetime21
10-05-2007, 11:26 AM
I cant wait for Boise State and Washington to beat the **** out of Hawaii. But we will just have to see back and forth agreeing about what if this happens or what about this doesn't matter.

Heisman this second is
1. Darren McFadden
2. Desean Jackson
3. Tim Tebow

draftguru151
10-05-2007, 11:51 AM
The best player got it last year, he just had a bad NC. No time to throw doesn't help. Who should have won it last year?

Smith was the QB of the best team in the country. Not the best player. There was some kid in Georgia that was pretty good, Calvin something.

OhioState
10-05-2007, 11:54 AM
Smith was the QB of the best team in the country. Not the best player. There was some kid in Georgia that was pretty good, Calvin something.

he was the best player. maybe not the most gifted but he definitely played the best of anyone in the nation last season

RyanLeaf#1
10-05-2007, 12:43 PM
Calvin Johnson last year did not deserve the Heisman

draftguru151
10-05-2007, 12:49 PM
Calvin Johnson last year did not deserve the Heisman

Because he wasn't on a NC contending team. If Smith had played the exact same way he did last year, and OSU lost 3 games, he wouldn't have been in the discussion. Smith wasn't the best player in the country last, like I said, he was the QB of the best team. It's the same reason JDB is in the discussion, if he wins it certainly won't be because he's the best player, it's because Arkansas didn't win enough games.

RyanLeaf#1
10-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Because he wasn't on a NC contending team. If Smith had played the exact same way he did last year, and OSU lost 3 games, he wouldn't have been in the discussion. Smith wasn't the best player in the country last, like I said, he was the QB of the best team. It's the same reason JDB is in the discussion, if he wins it certainly won't be because he's the best player, it's because Arkansas didn't win enough games.

Last year 13 receiving yards vs North Carolina? Come on man

Sniper
10-05-2007, 01:24 PM
Last year 13 receiving yards vs North Carolina? Come on man

Blanketed for 0 catches against Clemson too. I love CJ and I realize Reggie Ball was his QB, but Smith was the most consistent and finished off the regular season with ***sigh*** another win over Michigan in one of the most hyped games in recent history.

RyanLeaf#1
10-05-2007, 01:44 PM
Blanketed for 0 catches against Clemson too. I love CJ and I realize Reggie Ball was his QB, but Smith was the most consistent and finished off the regular season with ***sigh*** another win over Michigan in one of the most hyped games in recent history.

I still cant believe they called pass interference on Ohio State at the end of that game and let Michigan get the back door cover. That was BS and cost me tons of money.

garfy2007
10-06-2007, 08:52 PM
[QUOTE=Primetime21;650472]I cant wait for Boise State and Washington to beat the **** out of Hawaii.

And, uhhh, what happens if Hawaii beats the **** out of Boise & Washington (who I think beat ranked Wisconsin today) in a big way and ends up 12-0 before the bowl game? Just because a team has a crappy SOS (due to teams not wanting to play them) doesn't mean they're not a great team. What if USC played creampuff teams all year this year? Would that make them a crappy team not deserving the #1 ranking? Of course not; they have tremendous talent and great players. It's not WHO you play that makes you great; you either are or you aren't. Of course, it definitely raises your value if you can play the tough teams and still come out on top w/o injuries as that will show just how hardy you are.

Shane P. Hallam
10-06-2007, 08:52 PM
[QUOTE=Primetime21;650472]I cant wait for Boise State and Washington to beat the **** out of Hawaii.

And, uhhh, what happens if Hawaii beats the **** out of Boise & Washington (who I think beat ranked Wisconsin today) in a big way and ends up 12-0 before the bowl game? Just because a team has a crappy SOS (due to teams not wanting to play them) doesn't mean they're not a great team. What if USC played creampuff teams all year this year? Would that make them a crappy team not deserving the #1 ranking? Of course not; they have tremendous talent and great players. It's not WHO you play that makes you great; you either are or you aren't. Of course, it definitely raises your value if you can play the tough teams and still come out on top w/o injuries as that will show just how hardy you are.

What? Illinois beat Wisconsin...wow.

SeanTaylorRIP
10-06-2007, 09:42 PM
McFadden deserved it last year, most dynamic player and he brought a team back to prominence, unlike Smith who is on a team that's good every year.

Sniper
10-06-2007, 09:46 PM
Hey, didn't you used to be J.D Booty's Heisman hopes?

draftguru151
10-06-2007, 09:48 PM
McFadden should definitely win it easily now. Matt Ryan #2.

Shane P. Hallam
10-06-2007, 09:58 PM
If Arkansas keeps losing he won't...

P-L
10-06-2007, 10:01 PM
Yeah, Arkansas already has two losses and they still have to play Auburn, South Carolina, at Tennessee, and at LSU. If Arkansas goes 7-5, he's not going to win it.

kwilk103
10-06-2007, 10:10 PM
could we see a guy like slaton start to move up the rankings? if wvu wins out (which they should), and he gets going, does he have a shot?

Sniper
10-06-2007, 10:15 PM
could we see a guy like slaton start to move up the rankings? if wvu wins out (which they should), and he gets going, does he have a shot?

Maybe if he wasn't such a ***** he might. Ooooo ooooo oooo tough game they're shutting me down ooo "I'm hurt". Mike Hart needs to get some recoginition.

Shane P. Hallam
10-06-2007, 10:25 PM
If Cal can hold up, Jackson still has a shot. I wouldn't leave Tebow out of it yet though.

Woody56
10-07-2007, 06:37 AM
If I had a Heisman vote it would go to Mike Hart

RyanLeaf#1
10-07-2007, 08:12 AM
Colt Brennan is officially out of the Heisman race with only 1 touchdown and 219 yards vs Utah State.

SeanTaylorRIP
10-07-2007, 11:15 AM
Tebow and Booty should be dropping out of the top 10 with guys like Chase Daniels, Matt Ryan, and even Ben Mauk aka Robo Cop should be rising.

Sniper
10-07-2007, 12:52 PM
Colt Brennan is officially out of the Heisman race with only 1 touchdown and 219 yards vs Utah State.

D-Unit's coming for you.

RyanLeaf#1
10-07-2007, 03:22 PM
D-Unit's coming for you.

Let him come I have been saying 0% chance all season.

ironman4579
10-07-2007, 03:27 PM
Mike Hart really needs some love in the voting.

RyanLeaf#1
10-07-2007, 03:29 PM
Mike Hart really needs some love in the voting.

I agree 100%

ironman4579
10-07-2007, 03:32 PM
I agree 100%

I'm assuming you never got a PM about the Mets lol.

RyanLeaf#1
10-07-2007, 03:32 PM
I'm assuming you never got a PM about the Mets lol.

Nope...hahaha... Im still waiting for it... But I did pm him...lol

ironman4579
10-07-2007, 03:34 PM
Nope...hahaha... Im still waiting for it... But I did pm him...lol

haha, good job.

Primetime21
10-07-2007, 03:52 PM

Wow had no idea he do so bad. Compare those stat to Bradford- 255 yards 19-26, three touchdowns with an int. Against Utah state 3 weeks ago and Colt is loosing what made him famous, his outrageous stat line.

RyanLeaf#1
10-07-2007, 04:00 PM
Wow had no idea he do so bad. Compare those stat to Bradford- 255 yards 19-26, three touchdowns with an int. Against Utah state 3 weeks ago and Colt is loosing what made him famous, his outrageous stat line.

He was hurt and didnt play the 2nd half. But he played the whole first and only had 1 touchdown.

FlutiesDropKick
10-09-2007, 02:47 PM
McFadden should definitely win it easily now. Matt Ryan #2.

DG i missed you in my time i was gone, well maybe not so much but seeing the love for Matty Ice i kinda have too. He plays to the level of the competition sometimes as was evident in the GT game and with big games at VaTech, at Clemson, and home for FSU I can see him getting alot more legit Heisman pub. Not that i'm Bias or anything...

RyanLeaf#1
10-09-2007, 02:54 PM
DG i missed you in my time i was gone, well maybe not so much but seeing the love for Matty Ice i kinda have too. He plays to the level of the competition sometimes as was evident in the GT game and with big games at VaTech, at Clemson, and home for FSU I can see him getting alot more legit Heisman pub. Not that i'm Bias or anything...

I think when he plays them teams you just mentioned his Heisman hopes go out the window. But for now he is a legit contender.

D-Unit
10-10-2007, 05:33 PM
He was hurt and didnt play the 2nd half. But he played the whole first and only had 1 touchdown.
Would you be offended if I started calling you Stat Man? It's pretty ridiculous how you love to skew the facts to make your stance sound justified. What exactly do you have against Colt?

Just because he had 1 TD in the First Half doesn't mean he wasn't in command for 4 scoring drives. Geez. You failed to mention that part.

Colt shouldn't be in the Heisman Race right now. But the field is still wide open at this point. Considering how terrible Woodson looked against South Carolina and John David Booty losing to Stanford and Brohm's team dropping from Top 10 to outside of the Top 50.

The whole nation will watch Friday as Colt leads Hawaii in a masacre at SJ St. He'll be back in the race after that.

Sniper
10-10-2007, 05:37 PM
Would you be offended if I started calling you Stat Man? It's pretty ridiculous how you love to skew the facts to make your stance sound justified. What exactly do you have against Colt?

Just because he had 1 TD in the First Half doesn't mean he wasn't in command for 4 scoring drives. Geez. You failed to mention that part.

Colt shouldn't be in the Heisman Race right now. But the field is still wide open at this point. Considering how terrible Woodson looked against South Carolina and John David Booty losing to Stanford and Brohm's team dropping from Top 10 to outside of the Top 50.

The whole nation will watch Friday as Colt leads Hawaii in a masacre at SJ St. He'll be back in the race after that.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SJ State....well that's a lock then. Man, the way you slobber all over Brennan I'm surprised you're still not putting up a "Timmy Chang for Heisman" argument.

D-Unit
10-11-2007, 03:47 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SJ State....well that's a lock then. Man, the way you slobber all over Brennan I'm surprised you're still not putting up a "Timmy Chang for Heisman" argument.
Oh you hurt my feelings so badly. Man, what cut down.

Too bad, if you ever had a clue maybe you'd realize the only thing I do is stick up for Brennan when guys are twisting the facts in criticizing him.

Apriori
10-12-2007, 09:56 PM

Massacre indeed.
(admittedly, calling the game at the end of the 3rd quarter could come back to hurt me)