PDA

View Full Version : DeAngelo Hall to KC rumor

KaneMarko
10-05-2007, 10:54 AM
This is more than likely just a rumor, but I found it interesting nonetheless: http://thebiglead.com/?p=3253

Letís pretend for a minute that it is true. I donít really feel Law and Surtainís eventual replacements are currently on the roster. I think Hall is a bit overrated, but I also feel he is way better than Patterson, Brackenridge, Sapp and Barksdale. What are your thoughts on this rumor?

adschofield
10-05-2007, 10:56 AM
This is more than likely just a rumor, but I found it interesting nonetheless: http://thebiglead.com/?p=3253

Letís pretend for a minute that it is true. I donít really feel Law and Surtainís eventual replacements are currently on the roster. I think Hall is a bit overrated, but I also feel he is way better than Patterson, Brackenridge, Sapp and Barksdale. What are your thoughts on this rumor?

I love DeAngelo Hall...I was actually thinking about this the other day, when it was reported that Hall wanted a trade...I would trade a 2nd for him, or maybe we can trade Law or Surtain straight up for Hall

Wyndham
10-05-2007, 11:09 AM
He's talented, but overconfident.

Not that it matters because this will never happen. The Chiefs aren't going lock up $150 million in three cornerbacks.

Mr. Stiller
10-05-2007, 11:13 AM
Wow, the ego's between him and Johnson would just be crazy.

I think Hall is a solid corner, with great speed, decent hands. His issue is recognition and Zones.

I think he'd do well in KC but what do you have to give to get him.

D-Rod
10-05-2007, 11:21 AM
Hmm. Firstly, the trade request was stated to be untrue. Yes, he's pissed off right now, but I think both sides will give it to the end of the year to determine whether they can make up. If not, then a trade might be possible. But it won't be before then, and it won't be cheap.

BPhilb
10-05-2007, 11:44 AM
Don't see this happening either and I don't really want it to. Hall's game is man coverage which really does us little good in the Cover 2 scheme and having a bad attitude in the locker room is not really something we need right now. I don't want to tie up the money in him as I think we can get cheaper alternatives to play at the same or better level than him through FA or trades in the offseason. All things said our DB's are not playing bad and we can probably get another year out of Surtain which means a total makeover may not be necessary.