PDA

View Full Version : Start Croyle Now!!!!!!

T-RICH49
10-07-2007, 04:01 PM
It is time to find out if Croyle can play.I have seen enough of Damon Huard to know we need a change a spark and to find out if maybe we need to get another QB in this coming draft

BPhilb
10-07-2007, 10:10 PM
I'm not really sure if we can really evaluate Croyle even if he played out the rest of the schedule. Even when we drafted him most of us felt he would need about 2 years just to get into shap physically to hold up in the NFL. Next year will probably be a more telling sign of whether or not he is the guy for us down the road. As far as the draft goes, it's going to have to come down to best player available for the most part. We are still pretty old on all units and a QB only makes sense right now if it's the best player on the board. The way things are shaping up right now (and obviously it's very early) this appears to be a really strong class for DT and it wouldn't suprise me if we don't take one in the first round our draft position calls for it. As much progress as we have made there another upgrade wouldn't hurt. As far as QB, this season isn't lost yet. Huard is frustrating at times but for the most part he makes decent decisions and keeps us in games. We just need to be a bit more creative with our offense I think to get us to the next level.

10-07-2007, 10:13 PM
im srry to tell u but croyle isnt ready now and he'll never be..if u wanna throw away the season and find out go ahead but nothin should be a surprise

bored of education
10-08-2007, 12:17 PM
I think drafting a QB NEEDS TO HAPPEN!

1st Round Brohm, Woodson Ryan
2nd Round Henne, Ainge, Booty, Dixon