31.) Cowboys: WR Early Doucet, LSU
32.) Patriots: Forfeited

Let me know what you think

smittyjs
10-07-2007, 11:23 PM
I LOVE the titans pick :)

Yung Flippa
10-07-2007, 11:39 PM
The Ravens would consider picking up Cason or Reggie Smith. But i would like the pick anyways.

TitanAddict
10-07-2007, 11:42 PM
Love the Titans pick! Earl Bennett is awesome.

Jonny
10-08-2007, 12:24 AM
Henderson is more of a MLB. Giants need secondary or a LB who can cover.

Turtlepower
10-08-2007, 12:59 AM
Henderson is more of a MLB. Giants need secondary or a LB who can cover.

I strongly agree. I would even be happy with Sendrick Ellis there. I would say that you can give us either Reggie Smith (as a Safety) or Sendrick Ellis.

Caddy
10-08-2007, 05:26 AM
I certainly wouldn't object to that pick.

T-RICH49
10-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Omg Great Chiefs Pick!!!!!!!

HoopsDemon12
10-08-2007, 11:47 AM
There is no end to how much a hate the bills pick here... We have MUCH bigger needs and there are better players to select at that spot if we do go wideout

LionSmack
10-08-2007, 12:07 PM
I'm starting to shift in favor of the Lions taking a LT if one is available for them.

DoWnThEfiElD
10-08-2007, 12:10 PM
I'm starting to shift in favor of the Lions taking a LT if one is available for them.

Or a defensive back. I really would like them to finally address that position in the first round.

AkiliSmith
10-08-2007, 01:17 PM
There is no end to how much a hate the bills pick here... We have MUCH bigger needs and there are better players to select at that spot if we do go wideout

Well I think a big wide out is exactly what you need to complete the offense. I wanted to go with a corner, but I didn't feel that any of the available guys were worth the spot.

Also what wideout do you think would be a better pick? DeSean Jackson? He's pretty much the same type of player as Evans. Kelly has all the tools and is what I think the most complete receiver in the draft.

AkiliSmith
10-08-2007, 01:19 PM

I wanted to give them Clady, but didn't they just give Backus a contract extension? Also they seem to have a lot more issues on defense.

HoopsDemon12
10-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Well I think a big wide out is exactly what you need to complete the offense. I wanted to go with a corner, but I didn't feel that any of the available guys were worth the spot.

Also what wideout do you think would be a better pick? DeSean Jackson? He's pretty much the same type of player as Evans. Kelly has all the tools and is what I think the most complete receiver in the draft.

Well i agree with you on a couple points. But if we go wideout we will tarde down for sure. I like Adarious Bowman more than Kelly or Sweed and those are really the three top "big" receivers in the draft. I just dont think we would take any receiver that high in the draft. Especailyl consdiering we coule probably get Bowman or Sweed in the early second round.

AkiliSmith
10-08-2007, 01:23 PM
Well i agree with you on a couple points. But if we go wideout we will tarde down for sure. I like Adarious Bowman more than Kelly or Sweed and those are really the three top "big" receivers in the draft. I just dont think we would take any receiver that high in the draft. Especailyl consdiering we coule probably get Bowman or Sweed in the early second round.

I had trouble with the Bills pick. Kelly seemed to be the best player available that made the most sense.

HoopsDemon12
10-08-2007, 01:27 PM
I had trouble with the Bills pick. Kelly seemed to be the best player available that made the most sense.

Y in that situation i see us definatly trading down or pulling another Levy move and reaching for a player in a position of need kind of thing.

Mr. Stiller
10-08-2007, 01:33 PM

Kelly is much much greater than Sweed or Bowman.

Kelly is like Randy Moss. Tall, Quick, Lanky and has great hands/body control. If he comes out, and you're there, you almost have to take him.

Bowman is looking like a mid-late round 1 in my eyes and Kelly is a much better route runner than Bowman.. not to mention a lot faster..

Kelly is like 6'4 220 and runs in the 4.4's.

HoopsDemon12
10-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Kelly is much much greater than Sweed or Bowman.

Kelly is like Randy Moss. Tall, Quick, Lanky and has great hands/body control. If he comes out, and you're there, you almost have to take him.

Bowman is looking like a mid-late round 1 in my eyes and Kelly is a much better route runner than Bowman.. not to mention a lot faster..

Kelly is like 6'4 220 and runs in the 4.4's.

I just really dont want a wide receiver in the first round. I would rahter get a defensive stud or trade down get a couple of more picks or so and then grab a reeiver later. Our offense is way better off than our defence.. which needs basically everything but DE's and Safeties

Green Bay Scat
10-08-2007, 01:59 PM

Earl Bennett says hi

Primetime21
10-08-2007, 09:19 PM
1.) Dolphins: OT Jake Long, Michigan
2.) Falcons: RB Darren McFadden, Arkansas
3.) Vikings: QB Andre Woodson, Kentucky
4.) Chiefs: DT Glenn Dorsey, LSU
5.) Rams: DE Calais Campbell, Miami FL
6.) Bills: WR Malcom Kelly, Oklahoma
7.) Saints: S Kenny Phillips, Miami FL
8.) Raiders: WR DeSean Jackson, California
9.) Jets: DE Chris Long, Virginia
10.) Lions: ILB Dan Connor, Penn State
11.) Eagles: OT Ryan Clady, Boise State
12.) Patriots: CB Malcom Jenkins, Ohio State
13.) Cowboys: CB Justin King, Penn State
14.) Bears: QB Brian Brohm, Louisville
15.) Texans: RB Jonathan Stewart, Oregon
16.) Redskins: DE Derrick Harvey, Florida
17.) Cardinals: DE Quentin Groves, Auburn
18.) Bengals: OLB Keith Rivers, USC
19.) Broncos: ILB Rey Maualuga, USC
20.) Jaguars: QB Matt Ryan, Boston College
21.) Panthers: OT Sam Baker, USC
22.) Titans: WR Earl Bennett, Vanderbilt
23.) Giants: OLB Erin Henderson, Maryland
24.) Ravens: OLB Vernon Gholston, Ohio State
25.) Buccaneers: DT Sedrick Ellis, USC
26.) Chargers: CB Reggie Smith, Oklahoma
27.) Seahawks: RB Felix Jones, Arkansas
28.) Steelers: OT Gosder Cherilus, Boston College
29.) Packers: CB Antoine Cason, Arizona
30.) 49ers: WR Limas Sweed, Texas
31.) Cowboys: WR Early Doucet, LSU
32.) Patriots: Forfeited

Let me know what you think

Malcom Kellys stock is looking like its gonna shoot up any time soon since Inglesis or whatever has been stealing a lot of passes and Kelly has disappeared in a lot of games

Ryan Clady will be a huge reach there due to Cladys average run blocking and
taking plays off. Sam Baker would probaly be a better pick.

Reggie Smith will shoot up big boards IMO and will be next DB pick after Phillips. But perfect pick for Chargers but will go higher.

Seahawks will most likely address O-line before taking a change of pace back for Shaun.

Sadly Limas Sweed stock will plummet into the second round to the Titians due to his recent injury. IMO.

Overall great draft.

Finsfan79
10-09-2007, 10:17 AM
long will be a nice right tackle for miami