PDA

View Full Version : Scott Wright's Prospect Hot List

Geo
10-08-2007, 12:49 PM
Scott has debuted a new Prospect Hot List, be sure and check it out from the front page.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com

An excellent list imo.

I liked a good amount from what I saw of Tony Hills on Saturday, except on a handful of pass protections assignments, he was either beat or blew it and that wasn't good to see. Especially when it adversely affected his quarterback Colt McCoy. With good coaching and better execution, that can be addressed though.

HoopsDemon12
10-08-2007, 12:53 PM
I'm really dissapointed Tommy Blake has been acting like this. this kid had all the potential in the world and he is costing himself millions of dollars

Geo
10-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Maybe Blake is dealing with stress emanating from off the field? I mean, I don't pretend to know what's going inside his head and heart.

M.O.T.H.
10-08-2007, 12:58 PM
Surprised to see Andre on the list right now, after that sub par showing against the Gamecocks.

Scott Wright
10-08-2007, 12:59 PM
Maybe Blake is dealing with stress emanating from off the field? I mean, I don't pretend to know what's going inside his head and heart.

Exactly, it's tough to critisize the kid without knowing all the details of the situation.

At the same time, as I said in the Hot List feature, if I were a pro team I'd have MAJOR reservations about investing a 1st round pick on a guy who admittedly can't deal with pressure very well.

SuperKevin
10-08-2007, 01:02 PM
Is Tommy Blake the next Demetrius Underwood? Hopefully not because Underwood was a mess but it's hard not to have the same kind of reservations about Blake

Geo
10-08-2007, 01:04 PM
I'm sure it will be at the top of the list of questions that all 32 teams will ask him, at some point in time or another in the pre-draft process. If it's a family situation, a life development situation, whatever it is that's wearing on Blake so, he'll have his chance to shed light on it.

ironman4579
10-08-2007, 01:41 PM
Nice to see Crable on the list. He's having a fantastic senior season, despite the overall subpar Michigan defense. I do think he'll run faster than a 4.65 though. I could easily see a 4.55 type number.

kmartin575
10-09-2007, 02:31 AM
I'm surprised Martin Rucker is not on the list.

38 receptions, 439 yards, 11.6 average, 2 touchdowns

IMO Rucker is more of a true tight end while Davis is simply a big wide receiver (which I do believe is what he was recruited as).