PDA

View Full Version : Raider Week

JK17
10-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Alright its Raider week. This is where we find out how much of last week was a fluke, and how much we're back on track (sorta....motivation wise)

If we can't get fired up for this game, we're hopeless. And I really, really can't stand to see the Oakland Raiders in first place.

Here's to a win...hopefully. And possibly, 1st place again.

zdh87
10-08-2007, 10:19 PM
I think we're back on the right track with AG getting the ball enough to get VJ in single coverage. LT had 140 total yards and Turner was great. The defense was better, against an admittedly depleted team.

Average OT LB
10-08-2007, 11:22 PM
I think we're back on the right track with AG getting the ball enough to get VJ in single coverage. LT had 140 total yards and Turner was great. The defense was better, against an admittedly depleted team.

yeah i hear you there, the one positive note is that our LBs are too fast for culpepper, i have some serious doubts in dauntes ability to be effective next week.. he was what? like 4-100 last week? for like 15 yards? all we gotta stop is the running game.. and if LJ doesnt play, maybe we wont even have to do that..

in all honesty this just may be the easiet win of the year for us.. so long as we dont beat ourselves, its in the bag.

San Diego Chicken
10-09-2007, 05:32 AM
Denver felt like a momentum changing game. The players obviously came out with a must win attitude and executed that and quieted the critics, but the same critics will come out of the woodworks if the Chargers drop this one - even if the Raiders are improved, everyone sees right through wins over the Dolphins and Browns. Even better, LT absolutely loves playing against the Raiders and has owned them as the Chargers have for a while now.

The Bolts have three games coming up + the bye that we should all expect them to win. Win Sunday, use the bye week to clean up some of the technical errors, scout the teams coming up on the schedule, etc., then beat Houston and Minnesota. 5-3 going into the Colts game which is at home. The goal is really just to improve as the season goes along and get into the playoffs. The Super Bowl isn't won in September, so the team can put it behind them and focus on taking control of a very winnable division.