PDA

View Full Version : If you use 3 divisional players?

PoopSandwich
10-08-2007, 10:05 PM
If you could take a player from each team in your division and put them on your team... Who would you take?

It's not just for this year, it's also for the future.

Ravens... Haloti Ngata... I would take Ed Reed, but Polamalu is my choice from the Steelers.

Steelers... Troy Polamalu - I don't trust Pool, Polamalu, Jones, Bodden, Wright would be sweet.

Bengals... Chad Johnson - I trust in Brady Quinn... Giving the Browns Chad Johnson, Braylon Edwards, and Kellen Winslow would be absolutely amazing.

Who would you guys take from each of your division rival to make your team the best it could be?

remix 6
10-08-2007, 10:10 PM
hmm

Bills - Moorman. our punter Hanson sucks. give us an athlete who can kick, run and place it inside the 5 :)

Jets - Revis as our nickel/dime. *** had a down game regardless of his good tackling/FF/FR/TD

Dolphins - this is tough..maybe Ronnie Brown to get him out of such a ****** place.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
10-08-2007, 10:15 PM
Chargers-Jamal Williams
Chiefs-Jared Allen
Raiders-Mike Huff

Broncos problems=solved.

Chucky
10-08-2007, 10:20 PM
NO- Jamaal Brown- Gives the Bucs their Franchise LT(this was a tough one)

Car- Steve Smith- No-Brainer

Atl- Tough one- Jammaal ANderson maybe, not really sure on this one

fenikz
10-08-2007, 10:25 PM
Seattle: Marcus Trufant
San Fransisco: Patrick Willis (so we could move Dansby outside)
St. Louis: Stephen Jackson (eventual replacement to Edge)

Primetime21
10-08-2007, 10:26 PM
For Seahawks:

Cards- Adrian Wilson move Grant to FS and with Grant,Wilson,Trufant, and Jennings would be so tight.

49ers- Vernon Davis....

Rams- Adam Carricker. We need a beast in the middle.

d34ng3l021
10-08-2007, 10:29 PM
Panthers: Steve Smith
Bucs: Barrett Rudd
Saints: Jamaal Brown/Drew Brees (last year Brees.)

T-RICH49
10-08-2007, 10:37 PM
Raiders - Nandi Asmuagha - Would be a upgrade over Ty Law
Broncos - Brandon Marshall - Would be a nice compliment to Bowe and Gonzo
Chargers - Marcus McNeill - I think this is self explainatory

someone447
10-08-2007, 10:47 PM
For the Packers:
Lions- Roy Williams: Imagine Donald Driver, Roy Williams, Greg Jennings, and James Jones. Run and Shoot, here we come!!!
Bears- Devin Hester: Most electric returner in the game.
Vikings- AD: Huge upgrade over Wynn, Morency, and Jackson

B-Dawk
10-08-2007, 10:52 PM
Demarcus Ware- Provide an edge rush
Sean Taylor- Wou,ld be a nice complement to Dawkins till he retires
Plaxico Burress- If only to keep him away from our short corners

PoopSandwich
10-08-2007, 10:53 PM
Raiders - Nandi Asmuagha - Would be a upgrade over Ty Law
Broncos - Brandon Marshall - Would be a nice compliment to Bowe and Gonzo
Chargers - Marcus McNeill - I think this is self explainatory

No quarterback?

scar988
10-08-2007, 10:55 PM
hmmm. our biggest 3 problems... QB, LT and well. RT... let's see what woudl happen if we did this though:
Panthers - RT Jordan Gross
Saints - LT Jamal Brown
Buccs - RB Cadillac Williams (Caddy and Norwood would be sick)

no QB's are worth it in the south outside of Brees.

Chucky
10-08-2007, 10:56 PM
For the Packers:
Lions- Roy Williams: Imagine Donald Driver, Roy Williams, Greg Jennings, and James Jones. Run and Shoot, here we come!!!
Bears- Devin Hester: Most electric returner in the game.
Vikings- AD: Huge upgrade over Wynn, Morency, and Jackson

hester over Urlacher, Briggs, or Tommie Harris

The Unseen
10-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Colts - Peyton Manning
Texans - Andre Johnson
Titans - Michael Roos

Dam8610
10-08-2007, 11:06 PM
Texans: Amobi Okoye - 20 year old who would be a great fit at UT for the Colts.

Jaguars: John Henderson - Experienced vet who would be able to clog up the middle at NT, freeing up the rest of the DL to make plays, and probably making a few of his own.

Titans: Keith Bulluck - A playmaker at LB is always a welcome addition.

EvilMonkey
10-08-2007, 11:13 PM
Bears: Devin Hester - Packers havent had a good returner since allen rossum
Vikings: Adrian Pedersen - perhaps we could have a running game in the future
Lions: Roy Williams - tough choice between him and CJ's potential but Roy is just too good to pass up

WMD
10-08-2007, 11:19 PM
Bears- Brian Urlacher
Packers- Aaron Kampman
Vikings- Steve Hutchinson

someone447
10-08-2007, 11:22 PM
hester over Urlacher, Briggs, Vasher, or Tillman?

I really like Barnett, Hawk, Harris, and Woodson. Briggs would only be a 2 down linebacker for us. Of course Urlacher would be an upgrade, but I really like Barnett.

TitanHope
10-08-2007, 11:24 PM
For the Titans...

Colts: Bob Sanders. I love him as a football fan and fear him as a Titans fan.

Jaguars: John Henderson. Fat Al and Big John in the middle... *drools*

Texans: Andre Johnson. He would easily solve our problems at receiver.

EdReedUnstoppable
10-08-2007, 11:49 PM
Steelers - Aaron Smith, we could really use his ability to create a pass rush from the 3-4 DE position.

Bengals - Carson Palmer, since we wont give the ball to Kyle then we might as well get Carson.

Browns - Kellen Winslow, Todd Heap has become and underneath TE only and Winslow can go underneath and stretch the field with his speed.

ninerfan
10-08-2007, 11:56 PM
9ers could always use

STL: Tory Holt - WR
ARI: Larry Fitz - WR
SEA: Walter Jones - LT

The Dynasty
10-09-2007, 12:04 AM
Lions: Roy Williams - Has Great hands and would bring our WR Core to Ugh to Good.

Bears: Urlacher - He is very smart and the best MLB and has great control of the game

Packers: I was going to say Favre But I decided to say Kampman. Our Pass Rush is terrible amd Kampman would bring Sacks.

those are who i would take.

rainbeaukid2
10-09-2007, 12:08 AM
for the niners

rams:a healthy marc bulger
seahawks:walter jones
cardinals:anquan boldin

SubNoize
10-09-2007, 12:10 AM
Broncos- Champ Bailey. Bailey plus Asomugha= unstoppable

Chiefs- Jared Allen. We'd finally have a real 4 man pass rush.

Chargers- Shawne Merriman. Tell me Howard, Morrison and Merriman wouldn't be ridiculously sick.

EdReedUnstoppable
10-09-2007, 12:20 AM
I wanna do one for every division so here it goes, already did the AFC North so Ill move on through the AFC then the NFC.....

AFC SOUTH

Indianapolis - Peyton Manning, QB is a need
Tennessee - Vince Young, a dual threat would be nice
Houston - Andre Johnson, amazing size and skills
Jacksonville - Rashean Mathis, WE NEED CBs

AFC WEST

Denver - Champ Bailey, WE NEED CBs
Oakland - Kirk Morrison, this dude is great!
San Diego - I gotta get Shawne Merriman gotta bring the Terp home!
Kansas City - Um........I guess Ill take.......Dwayne Bowe

AFC EAST

New England - Tom Brady, no need for explanation
Buffalo - Aaron Schobel, awesome pass rusher
New York - Jonathan Vilma, great leader who plays with great passion!
Miami - Um.....Ronnie Brown

NFC NORTH

Minnesota - Kevin Williams
Green Bay - Aaron Kampman
Chicago - Tommie Harris, we would have Ngata and Harris on our DL.....UNSTOPPABLE!
Detroit - Calvin Johnson, DOMINANT!

NFC SOUTH

New Orleans - Will Smith
Carolina - Julius Peppers
Atlanta - Jerious Norwood
Tampa Bay - Gaines Adams, I believe he'll be a very special pass rusher

NFC WEST

San Francisco - Vernon Davis, bring home the Terp!!!
Arizona - Anquan Boldin, a special talent
St. Louis - Tory Holt, year after year one of if not the best WR in the NFL
Seattle - Julian Peterson, a great OLB!

NFC EAST

Washington - LaRon Landry, then we would have the Landry bros!
New York - Osi Umenyiora
Philadelphia - Donovan McNabb
Dallas - TERRELL OWENS!!! I dont care what anyone says this guy could play on my team anyday of the week!

Flyboy
10-09-2007, 12:23 AM
ATL - DeAngelo Hall
CAR - Steve Smith
TB - Tanard Jackson (I was tempted to go with Alex Smith)

JK17
10-09-2007, 12:30 AM
Hmm..

Denver--Champ Bailey, kind of a no-brainer for a weak Chargers secondary.
Kansas City--Dwayne Bowe, its for the future and this guy looks like he could help the offense, and keep guys off Gates.
Oakland Kirk Morrison, we need linebackers we can put in the middle, and I'd rather have him in the middle, then replace Jammer with Asomugha.

Scotty D
10-09-2007, 01:29 AM
Chicago - Urlacher
Packers - Al Harris
Vikings - Hutchinson

moc182
10-09-2007, 01:31 AM
NFC East is tough. Ware is a no-brainer, for me at least. Eagles I'd probably take Shawn Andrews, cause he should be a top player at his position for the next decade where as Westbrook will only be one for a few more years. The Redskins are tough cause their draft philosphy is pretty much the exact opposite of mine, and I'd try to steer away from secondary. Rocky McIntosh would be a possibility but taking two linebackers probably isn't the best idea, and I'm not giving up Ware. Kind of pains me, but I guess LaRon it is.

SenorGato
10-09-2007, 01:57 AM
For the Jets...

Pats: Vince Wilfork - The best young NT in the NFL that prick is.

'Phins: Jason Taylor - He'd give us some semblance of a pass rush.

Bills: Jason Peters: I'd play him at RT, but I think he'd help with our O-line problems.

Caddy
10-09-2007, 02:15 AM
Panthers: Steve Smith. Smith and Galloway would be a nightmare for opposing defenses.
Saints: Jamaal Brown. Somebody has got to protect Garcia and whilst he hasn't been great this year, he is still an upgrade for Tampa.
Falcons: Rod Coleman: When he gets his thing on he is a force in the middle.

fondoffilm
10-09-2007, 02:53 AM
Vikings:

Chicago - Charles Tillman
Detroit - Roy Williams
Green Bay - Mark Tauscher

Finsfan79
10-09-2007, 11:05 AM
Jets: Ferg for LT or RT
Pats: Wilfork for NT or Brady for QB
Bills: Whitner

for Miami

Flyboy
10-09-2007, 11:09 AM
I change my Carolina player from Steve Smith to Jon Beason.

kkthx

TPFKA#1SaintsFan
10-09-2007, 11:21 AM
For the Saints, give me:

Falcons - Michael Boley
Panthers - Chris Gamble
Bucs - Barrett Ruud

Jughead10
10-09-2007, 11:31 AM
NFC East is tough. Ware is a no-brainer, for me at least. Eagles I'd probably take Shawn Andrews, cause he should be a top player at his position for the next decade where as Westbrook will only be one for a few more years. The Redskins are tough cause their draft philosphy is pretty much the exact opposite of mine, and I'd try to steer away from secondary. Rocky McIntosh would be a possibility but taking two linebackers probably isn't the best idea, and I'm not giving up Ware. Kind of pains me, but I guess LaRon it is.

I'd go Shawn Andrews from the Eagles as well. We might be the best O-line in the NFC if we added him and took out Suebert.

From the skins, I'm thinking the same way but I'd grab Marcus Washington although he is a bit older. Put him at SAM and let Kiwi go back to the D-line.

From the Cowboys. Terrance Newman. Teaming him with rookie Aaron Ross for the future would be quite nice.

JT Jag
10-09-2007, 11:45 AM
Colts: Reggie Wayne. The Jaguars have a problem, and that problem is that we don't have any WRs worth a damn. Wayne is the younger of the Colts' dynamic duo

Titans: Tough one. Maybe Michael Roos, a solid tackle who could solidify our very unstable right side

Texans: Andre Johnson. Easy. We'd finally have the weapons to have an explosive, balanced offense.

bigbluedefense
10-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Dallas - Terrance Newman

Philadelphia - Brian Dawkins

Washington - Rocky McIntosh

We need a CB, a Safety, and a WILL to make this defense really tick. Those 3 guys would be great additions in a dream world.

ccB
10-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Bengals - Carson Palmer. Duh!
Steelers- Aaron Smith. Our depth at DE is pitiful and Pryce and Smith on the ends would be scary.
Browns- Leigh Bodden. We are old at CB.

Hines
10-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Browns: Joe Thomas- we need oline help and he is going to be a stud
Ravens: Terrell Suggs- we need another pass rusher, and on his best, he is one of the best
Bengals: Chad Johnson- with hines getting up in age, we could use another weapon a long side of santonio

Mr. Stiller
10-09-2007, 12:37 PM
Steelers:

Browns: Kamerion Wimbley: Our LB's are old and adding a dynamic Young 3-4 OLB with Wimbley's size/speed. Keith Butler would get him trained with more pass rushing moves and he would be a beast in our 3-4.

Browns HM: Kellen Winslow: I would Bring Winslow in as a WR. He's not a great blocker for a TE, and We have Heath Miller. But Winslow as a 6'4 250lb TE with near 4.5 speed. His route running and receiving are great. Ward, Holmes and Winslow would be untouchable. He would replace Ward in the long run.

Ravens: Haloti Ngata: His ability and strength is amazing. He is athletic enough to play 3-4 DE and strong enough to play 3-4 NT. Bringing him in would give us a future for LDE and/or possibly NT. Adding him would also keep our front 3 fresh and cause opposing offensive lines fits.

Ravens HM: Demetrius Williams: Williams is a great deep threat going to waste in the Ravens system. He'd be the perfect Slot receiver in our offense giving us yet another dimension. He's a better pass catcher than Nate Washington and with Holmes/Williams capable of being monstrous deep threats, Ward/Miller would have the underneath to themselves.

Bengals: Ahmad Brooks: Ahmad is a young MLB that has experience in a 3-4 from college. He could come in and learn behind Farrior for 1-2 years and replace Farrior after his retirement.

Bengals HM:Jonathan Joseph: Great young up and coming corner could add some youth and actually give our defense a solid corner that can catch the interception. He would likely be our RCB opposite Ike Taylor and would provide a great starter, giving us even better depth with ***, Townsend and McFadden on the bench.

Pit Bull #53
10-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Texans - Andre Johnson, no brainer
Jags - John Henderson...thought long and hard about R. Mathis
Colts - Joseph Addai

Shiver
10-09-2007, 01:32 PM
I know you Titans fans' like Vince Young and all, but unless I had Brady, or Palmer for that matter, I would take Peyton Manning regardless of who I had.

Shiver
10-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Carolina - Jordan Gross
Tampa Bay - Barrett Ruud
New Orleans - Drew Brees (he cannot be this bad can he?)

ironman4579
10-09-2007, 02:06 PM
This is the one I already posted in another thread.

Chicago-Brian Urlacher-I wouldn't even care who was on the other side, Sims and Urlacher would be great.

Minny-Cedric Griffin-I'm actually a Kevin Jones fan, so I'm going with Tactica on this one.

Green Bay-Al Harris-Our secondary is horrible. We've just upgrade rather nicely.

However, after seeing just how bad our O-line is, I think I might actually have to with Hutch from Minny over Griffin.

skinzzfan25
10-09-2007, 02:17 PM
Cowboys - Demarcus Ware
Giants - Plex
Eagles - Westbrook

SuperMcGee
10-09-2007, 02:24 PM
New England - Tom Brady, derp
Jets - Jerricho Cotchery, one of my favorite players on an unfortunate team
Miami - Crowder? Maybe Carey

Shiver
10-09-2007, 02:33 PM
This is the one I already posted in another thread.

Chicago-Brian Urlacher-I wouldn't even care who was on the other side, Sims and Urlacher would be great.

Minny-Cedric Griffin-I'm actually a Kevin Jones fan, so I'm going with Tactica on this one.

Green Bay-Al Harris-Our secondary is horrible. We've just upgrade rather nicely.

However, after seeing just how bad our O-line is, I think I might actually have to with Hutch from Minny over Griffin.

You would take Griffin over Adrian Peterson and Steve Hutchinson? That makes zero sense. I wouldn't even take Griffin over Winfield.

The Great Jonathan Vilma
10-09-2007, 02:41 PM
Jets

Pats - Vince Wilfork - need a plugger

Dolphins - Jason Taylor or Joey Porter? Need someone to bring the heat off the edge.

Bills - Jason Peters - gives oline help, even if we have to move someone around.

Helps all the needs, of a large DT, edge rushers, and OLine help.

ironman4579
10-09-2007, 02:43 PM
You would take Griffin over Adrian Peterson and Steve Hutchinson? That makes zero sense. I wouldn't even take Griffin over Winfield.

Like I said, I'm actually a fan of Kevin Jones. I think he's good enough(when healthy). I also think Peterson would be somewhat wasted in our current offense and behind our current line. The only reason I said Griffin is because he's a young guy to develop, plus he'd certainly be an upgrade over what we have. Plus the defense is just horrible anyway. But my original post was made when our o-line looked weak, not horrid. As I said, I would take Hutch now without question.

Jakey
10-09-2007, 02:52 PM
Steelers:

Browns= Kamerion Wimbley, Could(and should) become one of the elite 3-4 OLB's in the league, and he would fit in our scheme as a strongside linebacker perfectly. In our Nickel/Dime package he would team up with Lamarr Woodley as rushing defensive ends, and be killing Brady Quinn for years to come :p

Ravens= Willis McGahee, Fast Willie and Willis together would be one hell of a two puch smack in the chops, they would dominate!

Bengals= Chad Johnson, with Hines getting up there in age, we could do with some help at reciever, so why not get one of the best.

Smooth Criminal
10-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Bengals - Levi Jones
Browns - Braylon Edwards
Ravens - Chris McCalister

Hines is on the downside of his career and more depth is needed at reciever. Marvel Smith just sucks, Jones would be a huge improvement. McCalister is just one of the best corners in the game and would always be great to have.

andyjo672
10-09-2007, 03:07 PM
This is tough for the Vikings, because our biggest need is by far Quarterback, and with the NFC North, not a lot to choose from (outside of Favre, but since we're taking the future into consideration, that sort of eliminates him). But here it goes anyway:

Lions: Roy Williams-Instantly improves our WR Corp, big, strong, sure handed wide-out, none of which we have right now

Bears: Urlacher- Tempted to go Tommie Harris to replace Pat Williams eventually, would be nice paired with Kevin Williams. But Urlacher provides an instant upgrade over EJ. Would be nice to team him up with Greenway.

Packers: Aaron Kampman-Its a shame, because we have so many young DE's on our roster, but none of them consistently produce. Hopefully Robison continues to develop, but Kampman is such a consistent performer, would help make our Tampa 2 functional. This was the toughest choice. I was sort of tempted to go with Aaron Rodgers based on the youth and potential.

Again, we'd still suck, nobody to throw the ball or lead our team. I'd like to think that Roy Williams would make our offense serviceable, and with the additions of Urlacher and Kampman, make our defense dominant.

bored of education
10-09-2007, 03:25 PM
KC:

Raiders: Warren Sapp
Broncos: Champ Bailey
Chargers: Marcus McNeil

Shiver
10-09-2007, 03:42 PM
Jets

Pats - Vince Wilfork - need a plugger

Dolphins - Jason Taylor or Joey Porter? Need someone to bring the heat off the edge.

Bills - Jason Peters - gives oline help, even if we have to move someone around.

Helps all the needs, of a large DT, edge rushers, and OLine help.

No Tom Brady? :rolleyes:

draftguru151
10-09-2007, 04:09 PM
I might take Wilfork from the Patriots as well. The Dolphins (like the Jets) invested a 2nd rounder in a young QB, and while you'd love to have Brady, having crap at NT and a 2nd rounder on the bench forever might not make as much sense as having a monster young NT and using that 2nd rounder.

Patriots- Vince Wilfork
Jets- Kerry Rhodes
Bills- Jason Peters

Paranoidmoonduck
10-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Broncos - Champ Bailey. Washington has been a disappointment so far this year, and Bailey would definitely be an upgrade over Stanford Routt.

Chiefs - Dwayne Bowe. I suppose another big physical wideout with good hands couldn't hurt.

Chargers - Jammal Williams. Goodbye run defense issues.

Dunta_23
10-09-2007, 07:46 PM
Colts- May be too hard to pass on Manning...But Dwight Freeney opposite Mario Williams or Reggie Wayne opposite Andre Johnson may be too good to be true...

Jags- John Henderson in the middle? Rashean Mathis on the corner? Id take Mathis in a wash

Titans- Not a huge Vince Young fan...and need a RB, maybe Lendale White? Not a fan of many Titans

mcdlaxbonz13
10-09-2007, 09:49 PM
Ravens - Haloti Ngata
Steelers - Casey Hampton
Bengals - Carson Palmer

This would all but solve our terrible Defensive line. Then i believe that the oline is strong enough where palmer could make some plays with the players the browns already have on offense

BrownsTown
10-09-2007, 09:55 PM
Steelers: Casey Hampton
Bengals: Chad Johnson
Ravens: Haloti Ngata

McBain
10-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Cowboys - It would be ware... but i like are lbs... and i really don't think to much of any other dallas players... n/a. Wait, i actually want there draft pick from the browns.
Giants - Osi
Eagles - Andrews

zCaddyz
10-09-2007, 10:09 PM
atl- D-Hall
Panthers-Kris jenkins
Saints-Bush

Jensen
10-09-2007, 10:12 PM
49ers - Patrick Willis
Seahawks - Marcus Trufant
Rams - Steven Jackson

bearfan
10-09-2007, 10:43 PM
Bears

vikes: Adrian Peterson
det: Calvin Johnson
GB: AJ Hawk *since Briggs will be gone

DaBears9654
10-09-2007, 11:01 PM
Packers: AJ Hawk (hey, if we have to replace Briggs next year -- very likely -- I wouldn't mind doing it with some1 like him)
Vikings: Steve Hutchinson (how on Earth could I forget about the best G in the game?)
Lions: Roy Williams (though I considered Calvin Johnson)

vikes: Adrian Peterson
I would have considered him, if not for the confusion that would have been caused by us already having a running back by that name.

osi+ap=allshallperish
10-09-2007, 11:08 PM
Cowboys - Terrance Newman
Him and Ross would make one hell of a CB duo

Redskins - Sean Taylor
We need some one who can cover in middle, Samuel was tempting but eventually just hade to side with talent

Eagles - Brian Westbrook
No one at our need positions who would have a bigger impact than Westbrook would as an all around weapon. This might be a luxury but what a luxury. Westbrook would be our first returner who was actually dangerous in this millenium as well as giving us an explosive and quick runner to pair with our monster with 4.4 speed and our tough and crafty runner. Also would give us a proven weapon out of the backfield for Eli to play with. Option B is shawn Andrews simply because with him and snee flanking O'hara we could just pound Jacobs up the gut for atleast 5 yards a play, by games end any interior would be exhausted with having to contend with those 4 and Hedgecock all game.

osi+ap=allshallperish
10-09-2007, 11:23 PM
Colts- May be too hard to pass on Manning...But Dwight Freeney opposite Mario Williams or Reggie Wayne opposite Andre Johnson may be too good to be true...

Jags- John Henderson in the middle? Rashean Mathis on the corner? Id take Mathis in a wash

Titans- Not a huge Vince Young fan...and need a RB, maybe Lendale White? Not a fan of many Titans

I don't think you could do better than Haynesworth, Mathis and Freeney. Have a dline of Super Mario - Fat Albert - Okoye - Freeney and add another top 10 corner to the secondary and no team would even bother passing the ball cause the top 2 WRs won't be open in the split second the QB would have before getting sacked. And running the ball wouldn't work with guys like mario, ryans and haynesworth who are dominant against the run. The texans D would be nasty and with Schaub, Andre Johnson and Owen Daniels the offense will be at least good at passing, the line would still need work, Jacoby still would have to step up and Kubiak would still have to bring the Denver magic to the running game but that would make the texans viable superbowl contenders

TimD
10-10-2007, 12:20 AM
Dolphins - Jason Taylor
Bills - Aaron Schobel
Patriots - Tom Brady

Dam8610
10-10-2007, 12:31 AM

How could you not take Vanden Bosch or Haynesworth from the Titans when you considered Freeney from the Colts and Henderson from the Jaguars?

SenorGato
10-10-2007, 01:03 AM
No Tom Brady? :rolleyes:

The 3-4 needs a NT. Wilfork would improve our D immensely.

With Peters at RT, our O-line doesn't look so bad. All of a sudden the running game improves, the passing game (with Clemens) has time to develop and make plays...

j05son
10-10-2007, 01:45 AM
Browns:

Bengals- Chad Johnson [second choice Rudi Johnson]
Ravens- Haloti Ngata [second choice Ed Reed]
Steelers- Casey Hampton [second choice Alan Faneca].

This was a good topic. I liked it.

Edwards needs a complimentary receiver and he would become one to Chad Johnson. Rudi is reliable and moves the chains. Carson might be the best choice but I am hoping Brady Quinn will be alright.

I wanted Ngata in the draft but am VERY pleased with Wimbley. Ngata at an end should beast up our weak defensive front. Reed is obviously a vast improvement at FS over Pool. The front needs the bodies more than the secondary IMO.

Have to fill up the defensive line. Hampton in the middle or anyone in the middle is the first step. Not to many players are much better as a 3/4 NT than Casey. Faneca or even Polamalu are both tops at their positions. Couldn't go wrong adding either of them, but Defensive line is the biggest need in Cleveland.

Don Vito
10-10-2007, 02:12 AM
For the Patriots-

Bills-I would take Donte Whitner. He can play every DB spot like Meriweather which would give us a lot of options for the future.
Jets-There are a few attractive options here, but I would go with D'Brickashaw Ferguson. You could argue Darrelle Revis but with Matt Light getting old and injury prone I would take a young LT to solidify our OL which is already solid.
Dolphins-Channing Crowder would be the guy because he is young and athletic. Jason Taylor seems like the logical pick but he is getting up there and an old 3-4 LB is the last thing we need.

no love
10-10-2007, 03:40 AM
For the Niners

Larry Fitzgerald WR Arizona We need a big WR who our qbs can throw it up to and right now we don't have anything close to that, unless you count Lelie but our coaches don't seem to think to much of him.

Marcus Trufant CB Seattle, bc he is the BPA, which says a lot because Peterson is amazing and so is Walter Jones. I really think this guy is the best cover corner in the division, maybe even the conference. If we had this guy, we would have the best secondary in the league.

and of course BRIAN LEONARD FB/HB/H-back/TE Because he's freaking awesome.

WMD
10-10-2007, 04:36 AM
Lions: Roy Williams-Instantly improves our WR Corp, big, strong, sure handed wide-out, none of which we have right now

I wouldn't call Roy Williams sure handed at all.. He does make spectacular catches, but he often drops the easy ones.

Wyndham
10-10-2007, 09:46 AM
For this season (KC):

OAK - Gerard Warren
DEN - Jay Cutler
SD - Jamal Williams

KC needs a legitimate QB who will throw the ball down the field to open up the running game. There isn't a guard or right tackle worth taking as Damion McIntosh has been fine and the last guy to replace on the OL. Cutler isn't great, but he's the best of a bad bunch right now, IMO.

On the defensive side, they can't stop the run. The weak link in the front seven is the DTs by far. Warren might not be as good as Howard or Morrison, but with Harris playing at a high level and Derrick Johnson on the other side, the upgrade has to be on the interior.

For this season and beyond:

OAK - Nnamdi Asomugha
DEN - Jay Cutler
SD - Marcus McNeill

It only worked out that way because the only young guy Denver has that the Chiefs could use is the QB. I'd prefer to take Russell of the Raiders but outside of Cutler, the Chiefs can't grab an elite young safety, cornerback, DT or OL from the Broncos. But by taking Cutler from the Broncos, I can take my pick of Asomugha, Huff, Howard and Galley from the Raiders.

TitanAddict
10-10-2007, 10:48 AM
For the Titans ...

Houston: Andre Johnson -- we need a big receiver who can get deep

Jax: Mike Peterson -- a stud MLB who would be an upgrade over Fowler

Indy: Bob Sanders -- our secondary would be awesome when pac comes back

Too bad this won't happen :(

23trufant
10-10-2007, 01:32 PM
Cardinals - Adrian Wilson
49ers - Nate Clements
Rams - Steven Jackson

cordscords
10-10-2007, 01:37 PM
Packers:

Lions- Roy Williams
Bears- Lance Briggs
Vikings- Steve Hutchinson

andyjo672
10-10-2007, 02:27 PM
I wouldn't call Roy Williams sure handed at all.. He does make spectacular catches, but he often drops the easy ones.

I never knew that, sorry I dont get to watch Lions game that often. But either way, when Bobby Wade is our #1, you get the picture.