PDA

View Full Version : Rick Neuheisel

BigDawg819
10-09-2007, 12:18 AM
I think we all agree that play calling has been a huge concern for this team all season and something needs to be done. One obvious answer is to install a new offensive system but going into Week 6 thats not a practical thing to do. With this said why not shake things up and let Rick Neuheisel call the plays and lets actually see our Offensive Coordinator do some coordinating. Thoughts and concerns.............

Rick Neuheisel for Play Caller!

EdReedUnstoppable
10-09-2007, 12:23 AM
I enjoy Rick Neuheisel for play caller, I get behind and fully support the move, and also starting Kyle Boller too!!

BigDawg819
10-09-2007, 12:05 PM
You have to have Kyle starting with Rick at the helm, you can't have a gunslinger play caller without someone who can sling the ball down field. Rick for Play Caller!

Ravens1991
10-11-2007, 08:10 PM
I was saying it all along I wasnt sold on Billick calling plays just yet. I like to give Rick a shot.

BigDawg819
10-12-2007, 09:21 AM
I was saying it all along I wasnt sold on Billick calling plays just yet. I like to give Rick a shot.

Well if you're looking for a pat on the back you're not getting one from me. There was nothing wrong with Coach taking over the duties last year and when they were scoring points week after week everyone loved it. But we need to let last year go, its done over, final, gone. Its now 2007 and we're in the midst of yet another scoring drought and red zone inefficiencies.

McBain
10-12-2007, 09:40 AM
rick neheisel got a raw deal @ UW.... i hope he gets an opportunity with the ravens.

BigDawg819
10-12-2007, 10:11 AM
rick neheisel got a raw deal @ UW.... i hope he gets an opportunity with the ravens.

Well I have always been a fan of Nerheisel and was elated when he came to the Ravens. Now that he is the Offensive Coordinator, I'd like to see him get the play calling duties and the opportunity to install his own offense in the offseason.