Oakland at San Diego 4:15 PM
New England at Dallas 4:15 PM
New Orleans at Seattle 8:15 PM

Monday, October 15
NY Giants at Atlanta 8:30 PM

Discuss!

bigbluedefense
10-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Im looking forward to seeing the Hall vs Burress matchup. That will be interesting.

From my observations, it seems that the key to stopping Eli is to shutdown Toomer (or hope he gets injured). With Steve Smith injured, we have no reliable route runner on our team other than Toomer. So if you take him out, you rattle Eli. So another important matchup will be Toomer vs whoever defends him.

I like our defense against their offense. To beat us, you need both a great primary WR and a great TE, which screws us bc we can't doubleteam both. I expect us to double up on Crumpler, and have press man coverage on their WRs and bring the heat on passing downs.

Their run game doesn't intimidate me either, we should do a good job against them in that facet as well.

The key is scoring enough on offense. They have a very good defense, and what we need to do is run the rock and have Eli manage the game. Thats the key to beating them. We don't need to score 40, so if we limit mistakes and establish the run we'll be ok.

But this coaching staff is thickheaded. We'll set up the run with the pass as usual. And that could make this game alot closer than it should be. Atlanta's pass defense matches up very favorably with our pass offense.

bigbluedefense
10-09-2007, 01:29 PM
Also huge games for Green Bay and Washington.

As well as the Jets/Eagles game.

Both the Packers and Redskins need a win to keep their momentum going. A loss for either team can hamper their chances at staying near the top of the division.

For Philly, this is a must win if they want to make the playoffs.

SuperMcGee
10-09-2007, 01:34 PM
I just love having another week with only the Dallas game on my mind.

...and also rooting for them this week.

CannedToast
10-09-2007, 01:40 PM
As well as the Jets/Eagles game.

Jets Eagles game will be horrible. McNabb will look like a gangsta again, even though it will only be because he's playing our defense.

God, I want to kill myself.

skinzzfan25
10-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Redskins @ Miami is a very important one.

If we win this, we become legit contenders in the NFC.

bigbluedefense
10-09-2007, 01:46 PM
Jets Eagles game will be horrible. McNabb will look like a gangsta again, even though it will only be because he's playing our defense.

God, I want to kill myself.

Wait, we don't know that. To me, it really depends on Reid's commitment to feeding Westbrook the rock.

Because the Jets back 7 matches up favorably with the Eagles passing attack.

The main factors will be that Eagles oline vs your dline/pass rush. If the Jets can get even a decent push, theyll have a chance. Vilma will lock up LJ, Rhodes can spy Westbrook, and their WRs aren't exactly scare so you can line up against them.

Of course, if Chad is throwing the ball like a middleschool qb, then it won't even matter. But defensively, I like how the Jets matchup against the Eagles.

Again, thats IF and only if Reid doesn't commit to the run game.

Zim3031
10-09-2007, 01:55 PM
The Eagles are 8-0 after the bye week under Reid.
The Jets have NEVER beaten the eagles. ever.
Philly has two weeks to prepare for our horribly predictable offense that put up 7 points on the Bills over the first 57 minutes.
The Jets will be wearing this. (http://www.instantreplaysportcard.com/items/helmets/'60-62%20titans.jpg)
Chad Pennington is our starting QB.

We're ******.

bigbluedefense
10-09-2007, 01:57 PM
The Eagles are 8-0 after the bye week under Reid.
The Jets have NEVER beaten the eagles. ever.
Philly has two weeks to prepare for our horribly predictable offense that put up 7 points on the Bills over the first 57 minutes.
The Jets will be wearing this. (http://www.instantreplaysportcard.com/items/helmets/'60-62%20titans.jpg)
Chad Pennington is our starting QB.

We're ******.

Come on dammit, we're both rooting for the same team this week. Its not over yet! :)

Perfect trap game? We can only hope...

diabsoule
10-09-2007, 03:36 PM
The New England/Dallas game will be the one game I'm looking forward to seeing.

I'm hoping my Saints can win up in the Northwest but I don't think they will be able to beat Seattle.

TPFKA#1SaintsFan
10-09-2007, 03:38 PM
My birthday is Sunday and all I'm asking for is a big Saints win...

TitanAddict
10-09-2007, 11:16 PM
I don't want to jinx anything, but I'm wondering if the Bucs will rush for more than 50 yards against the Titans. If the Bucs win, it will be on Garcia's shoulders.

As for the Titans, I can't picture us losing if VY plays a solid game. We also can't afford to have special teams mistakes. If we make the same mistakes as last week vs. the Falcons, the Bucs will make us pay and they will win. If we cut down on our mistakes and turnovers from last week, then we'll win fairly easily. The Bucs have a good thing going, but they have too many injuries and not enough talent to match up with the Titans. If they're going to put up points, it'll have to be from long, methodical drives in which Garcia will be asked to play the part of Rich Gannon from Gruden's days in Oakland. Or, he'll have to go for the big play with Joey Galloway. I think the Titans will do better running the ball and stopping the run, and that is the difference in who dictates the game.

Aftermath
10-09-2007, 11:52 PM
With Ahmad Brooks back our Linebackers are back to form and the Chiefs will be the first team to get demolished after our long rest.

Moses
10-10-2007, 12:04 AM
This is the most pumped I've been for a Packers game in awhile. I want to see how they deal with the Redskins defence.

The Unseen
10-10-2007, 05:52 AM
The Jaguars always play down to the Texans level. Perhaps this year since the Texans are good, we can actually beat the Texans on a regular basis.

Caddy
10-10-2007, 05:59 AM
I don't want to jinx anything, but I'm wondering if the Bucs will rush for more than 50 yards against the Titans. If the Bucs win, it will be on Garcia's shoulders.

As for the Titans, I can't picture us losing if VY plays a solid game. We also can't afford to have special teams mistakes. If we make the same mistakes as last week vs. the Falcons, the Bucs will make us pay and they will win. If we cut down on our mistakes and turnovers from last week, then we'll win fairly easily. The Bucs have a good thing going, but they have too many injuries and not enough talent to match up with the Titans. If they're going to put up points, it'll have to be from long, methodical drives in which Garcia will be asked to play the part of Rich Gannon from Gruden's days in Oakland. Or, he'll have to go for the big play with Joey Galloway. I think the Titans will do better running the ball and stopping the run, and that is the difference in who dictates the game.

Gee Titan fans seem confident coming into Ray Jay and I'm not quite sure why. The Buc's are a legitimate team this year in the NFC and whenever you play a conference contender at home they are always going to be tough.

The loss of Caddy and Pittman hurts and so does the loss of Petitgout but his replacement Penn has done almost as good a job and managed reasonably well against the likes of Mathis and Freeney.

The Buc's definitely have the talent to compete with the Titans. The offense will be efficicient as usual with Garcia managing the game perfectly. Graham has proved he can run the ball this year and I expect him to have at least a 3 YPC average against an extremely stout Titan D.

OzTitan
10-10-2007, 07:49 AM
I don't see a win by either team being "fairly easy", unless either side has a defensive lapse. Good defense never makes for an easy game.

We'll have to do a clear 180 turnaround offensively and ST wise compared to last week if we expect to win. I think this has the makings to be a pretty hard fought close game because both teams are pretty similar in capability IMO.

Hines
10-10-2007, 07:50 AM
i hate bye weeks

Caddy
10-10-2007, 07:58 AM
I don't see a win by either team being "fairly easy", unless either side has a defensive lapse. Good defense never makes for an easy game.

We'll have to do a clear 180 turnaround offensively and ST wise compared to last week if we expect to win. I think this has the makings to be a pretty hard fought close game because both teams are pretty similar in capability IMO.

I completely agree. I think it'll be a hard fought game no doubt. Both teams have issues which can and will influence the result of the game. If either team can eradicate these issues, they will take the ball game.

Geo
10-10-2007, 10:14 AM
The loss of Caddy and Pittman hurts and so does the loss of Petitgout but his replacement Penn has done almost as good a job and managed reasonably well against the likes of Mathis and Freeney.
The Bucs not only chipped Freeney with a tight end but also provided Penn with an additional blocker to help him out in pass protection. Freeney notched half a sack by stunting inside on the first Bucs drive of the game, and made two or three tackle for losses in the run game thereafter.

If Freeney was half as good as Osi Umenyiora, the greatest defensive end to have ever played the game, he might have put up multiple sacks. What a fraud.

TitanAddict
10-10-2007, 12:21 PM
Does anyone know who's going to call the Titans-Bucs game? I know it's going to be on CBS, but I'm wondering if we'll get the #1 crew, #2, etc.

I'm sure NE - Dallas will get the top crew for whichever network is covering that game.

Smooth Criminal
10-10-2007, 02:14 PM
No talk of the biggest game of the week, Dallas vs. NE.

I'm taking NE. Unless NE has a game like Dallas had against Buffalo, I don't think Dallas stands a chance.

Nitschke-Hawk
10-10-2007, 02:39 PM
This is the most pumped I've been for a Packers game in awhile. I want to see how they deal with the Redskins defence.

But weren't you pretty excited each game so far? I've been off the wall crazy for game day this year.

T-RICH49
10-10-2007, 02:42 PM
With Ahmad Brooks back our Linebackers are back to form and the Chiefs will be the first team to get demolished after our long rest.

Please The Bowe Show will make you sorry excuse for DB's look silly.LJ will get it going this week

Turtlepower
10-10-2007, 02:50 PM
So how many Mike Vick mentions will there be on MNF? I'm guessing somewhere around 356.

EdReedUnstoppable
10-10-2007, 03:25 PM
If Steve McNair and our offense dont move the ball against this defense then there are no more excuses and McNair has to go to the bench for being a pathetic excuse for a QB.

That said I think we should win this one since the Rams have Frerotte and Leonard instead of Bulger and Jackson.

Smooth Criminal
10-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Please The Bowe Show will make you sorry excuse for DB's look silly.LJ will get it going this week

LJ better be able to get it going against the Bengals. That run defense is just awful.

PACKmanN
10-10-2007, 04:15 PM
So how many Mike Vick mentions will there be on MNF? I'm guessing somewhere around 356.

If the Falcons lose, you will never hear the end of it. Its like trying to break up John Madden trying to tell the world how Brett Favre a god.

Turtlepower
10-10-2007, 04:20 PM
If the Falcons lose, you will never hear the end of it. Its like trying to break up John Madden trying to tell the world how Brett Favre a god.

Packers Fan: "Isn't he?"

Shiver
10-10-2007, 05:36 PM
What a terrible Monday night game. Atlanta is missing their two starting offensive tackles, so expect the Giants' D-Line as they massacre another QB in the primetime.

Geo
10-10-2007, 05:41 PM
Petrino better not put in Leftwich this week, although he probably will because he's tanking the season for the 2008 Draft.

scottyboy
10-10-2007, 05:50 PM
What a terrible Monday night game. Atlanta is missing their two starting offensive tackles, so expect the Giants' D-Line as they massacre another QB in the primetime.

Giants better not get cocky... must restrain.... from making another... cocky/Weiner joke...

Shiver
10-10-2007, 05:53 PM
Petrino better not put in Leftwich this week, although he probably will because he's tanking the season for the 2008 Draft.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't need to "tank" for this team to end up at the top of the draft.

Chucky
10-10-2007, 05:54 PM
The bucs used to always be able to contain Michael Vick and his running ability, so hopefully this translates into them being able to stop VY. I think that for us to succeed, Davin Joseph and Arron Sears need to do a good job at shutting down haynesworth.

Shiver
10-10-2007, 06:01 PM
The bucs used to always be able to contain Michael Vick and his running ability, so hopefully this translates into them being able to stop VY. I think that for us to succeed, Davin Joseph and Arron Sears need to do a good job at shutting down haynesworth.

The reason that's been so hard is the Titans moved Vanden Bosch to RE, so now both he and Haynesworth are attacking the LT and LG.

Pit Bull #53
10-10-2007, 06:31 PM
This weeks TV distribution maps:

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2007-06-CBS1.html

Links are on the left hand side for the late game and the FOX game.

Turtlepower
10-10-2007, 11:03 PM
So am I the only one who will pick Oakland to upset San Diego in the pick em?

fenikz
10-10-2007, 11:40 PM
win or lose this week the cardinals will be .500 at the 6th week of the season which is amazing for me as a cardinals fan

Caddy
10-11-2007, 07:14 AM
The reason that's been so hard is the Titans moved Vanden Bosch to RE, so now both he and Haynesworth are attacking the LT and LG.

I assume that we will be seeing a lot of Anthony Becht this week to try and keep them under control.

Auron
10-11-2007, 09:56 AM
Some of the Spot light games that are very intriguing match ups IMO for this week:

(3-1) Washington http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4647/redskinsrv0.png @ (4-1) Green Bay http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2576/packersbk8.png
Can the Packers come back after a devastating loss at Home to the Bears which blemished their unbeaten record? The Redskins looked very strong beating the Lions, and it looked like Jason Campbell and the Passing game really started to click. Campbell was getting the ball to Cooley, Randle-El, Sellers..with great rhythm and timing. While their Defense limited the Lions passing attack. This Week although Campbell is getting back Santana Moss, Randle-El probably won't be able to go, and the Defense will be without Marcus Washington who suffered a hamstring injury. I think the Packers have to try and establish more of a running game with Morency, and Wynn..it looked like they started to in the early parts of the Chicago game but they then abandoned it down the stretch.

(3-1) Tennessee http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/6017/titanszg2.png @ (3-2) Tampa Bay http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7199/bucsmk4.png
Very intriguing AFC/NFC match-up IMO. Now with Michael Pittman's injury, Tampa Bay's backfield will consist of Earnest Graham, and Zack Crockett. The Titans Defense, the Defensive Line in particular has been playing great lately. The Bucs might have some protection problems trying to scheme against an Edge/Interior combo of Vanden-Bosch/Haynesworth. I think in order for the Bucs to win this Garcia has to be efficient and flawless managing the game even under some extra pressure, and the Bucs will need an outstanding Defensive performance forcing Vince Young into making some mistakes. The Titans need much better rushing production than what they got last week, having LenDale White rush for only 32 yards, and Chris Brown rushing for 27 yards is inexcusable in a game where your young QB is struggling.

(3-2) Houston http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/392/texansta7.png @ (3-1) Jacksonville http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/7231/jagsit3.png
The Texans have been Kryptonite to the Jaguars the past few years, a Texans sweep from last season. However Jacksonville has looked like a solid AFC contender the past few weeks. Going on the Road and beating Denver, and Kansas City in Mile High, and Arrow Head is very impressive. Especially holding Larry Johnson to just 12 yards rushing, David Garrard also looks like a much improved Quarterback this season having thrown 4 TDs to 0 Interceptions on the season. However this is a much improved Texans team as well, Schaub has been reliable and efficient at QB and has continued to play well even without 2 of his top 3 Wide Receivers, and his starting RB. The Texans will likely get Ahman Green, and Jacoby Jones back for this match up, and they will need them, but will be without Andre Johnson for another week.

(5-0) New England http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5196/patriotsmb2.png @ (5-0) Dallas http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/6471/cowboysgr5.png
Battle of Unbeatens and the probable Game of the Week. Will Romo bounce back from a shaky 5 Interception performance? Belichick will likely have some formations, coverage schemes, and blitzes that will throw him off, if Romo's not ready. New England has blown past everyone early in the season but this figures to be their first true challenge.

bigbluedefense
10-11-2007, 10:00 AM
The most overlooked aspect of the Cowboys/NE game is Moss vs Newman.

Everyone talks about Romo, Brady, TO, Moss, etc etc etc.

But the matchup Im looking forward too the most is Moss vs Newman. Newman has the speed and cutting ability to go toe to toe with Moss. I honestly expect Newman to shut him down.

Stallworth is gonna have to stretch the field this game. I bet you he has a great game.

Jughead10
10-11-2007, 10:10 AM
This is a big mismatch for the Cowboys. NE is at its best on offense when they go empty back field and spread out the offense with 4 WRs and a TE, or 3WRs, a TE, and Faulk. Tom Brady plays point guard and just delivers the ball all over the field. That does not match up well at all with the Cowboys especially.

I'm also not sure Newman can keep up with Moss and he certainly won't have any help over the top from Roy Williams.

bigbluedefense
10-11-2007, 10:14 AM
This is a big mismatch for the Cowboys. NE is at its best on offense when they go empty back field and spread out the offense with 4 WRs and a TE, or 3WRs, a TE, and Faulk. Tom Brady plays point guard and just delivers the ball all over the field. That does not match up well at all with the Cowboys especially.

I'm also not sure Newman can keep up with Moss and he certainly won't have any help over the top from Roy Williams.

Thats true, the spread offense kills their defense. But I think its gonna be more of the Stallworth/Welker/Watson show than the Randy Moss show.

Why forcefeed it to Moss against one of the best CBs in the game when you have the other guys open all day? Dallas can't defend any of the of other guys. Me personally, Id just isolate Roy Williams in the spread and pick on his whole existance.

Sniper
10-11-2007, 10:51 AM
Thats true, the spread offense kills their defense. But I think its gonna be more of the Stallworth/Welker/Watson show than the Randy Moss show.

Why forcefeed it to Moss against one of the best CBs in the game when you have the other guys open all day? Dallas can't defend any of the of other guys. Me personally, Id just isolate Roy Williams in the spread and pick on his whole existance.

I would too, but I'd also throw a lot of fades to Moss. Randy won't get shut down IMO.

Giantsfan1080
10-11-2007, 12:53 PM
How's Newman been playing with that foot injury?

Shiver
10-11-2007, 01:15 PM

I would not call Terrence Newman that while he's still battling his foot injury. He just recently came back into the starting lineup. If anything I'd challenge him by throwing to Moss early and often to see just how healthy he really is. Remember, Randy Moss holds a grudge against Jerry Jones and the Cowboys and has consistently burned them ever since.

Giantsfan1080
10-11-2007, 02:17 PM
Moss is going to beat Williams over the top at least once in that game.

Geo
10-11-2007, 04:12 PM
Remember, Randy Moss holds a grudge against Jerry Jones and the Cowboys and has consistently burned them ever since.
Dave Campo's Cowboys, these guys are not.

TitanHope
10-11-2007, 05:54 PM
Gee Titan fans seem confident coming into Ray Jay and I'm not quite sure why. The Buc's are a legitimate team this year in the NFC and whenever you play a conference contender at home they are always going to be tough.

I think Titans fans viewing the Bucs as a conference contender is about as frequent as the amount of Bucs fans viewing the Titans as a contender. Far too early in the season, and the Bucs are in arguably the worst division in football. The same can be said about the Titans, considering its early in the season and they've played a few of the same teams as the Bucs. The Titans are a very good road team, which is why the prospect of being away from Nashville is anything but daunting, especially considering this will be a defensive battle.

neko4
10-12-2007, 07:20 PM
I feel Bush is going to have a great game. This statement isnt based on any facts or analysis, i just wouldnt be suprised if he did something special this week.

yodabear
10-12-2007, 08:43 PM
I can see everyone is talking about the huge matchup in Baltimore, if the Rams score double digits= Rams victorius.

10-12-2007, 09:28 PM
I feel Bush is going to have a great game. This statement isnt based on any facts or analysis, i just wouldnt be suprised if he did something special this week.

i hope dude im just waitin for him to have his breakout game this year :D

Sniper
10-12-2007, 09:40 PM
i hope dude im just waitin for him to have his breakout game this year :D

You and me both. I picked him with the #14 pick in my one league (yes, I'm an idiot and have a huge man crush on Reggie) and he's disappointed to say the least

10-12-2007, 09:50 PM
You and me both. I picked him with the #14 pick in my one league (yes, I'm an idiot and have a huge man crush on Reggie) and he's disappointed to say the least

i took him with the 9th pick in the first round but im still 4-1 so its all good:cool:

WMD
10-14-2007, 06:48 AM
Go Cleo Lemon!!! Show them ***** Cleveland fans who's boss. IN CLEO I TRUST!!!

Sniper
10-14-2007, 09:29 AM
Anyone think Ted Ginn will have a big game today? I'm getting this feeling that he will, nothing to back it up. Maybe since it's first game in front of his hometown fans, I don't know. On second thought, NAHHHHH! ;)

remix 6
10-14-2007, 09:37 AM
how does everyone feel about Moss against Cowboys secondary and Owens verse Patriots secondary?

im hoping Matt Light can hold up against Ware :(

skinzzfan25
10-14-2007, 09:46 AM
Go Cleo Lemon!!! Show them ***** Cleveland fans who's boss. IN CLEO I TRUST!!!

I'm starting him this week in fantasy :)

Stupid Cutler bye week lol. But anyway, I hope they rely on Ronnie, and let Cleo make some easy passes.

Sniper
10-14-2007, 10:11 AM
how does everyone feel about Moss against Cowboys secondary and Owens verse Patriots secondary?

im hoping Matt Light can hold up against Ware :(

Oh man I love Moss in this one. I don't think Newman is 100% and Moss is playing like a man possessed. Especially with a "matchup" with T.O, I love Moss in this one and I could see him go for 8-145-3.

Owens I kinda like. Asante Samuel is a damn good corner and could give T.O all he can handle, but you could also see a lot of crossing routes for T.O and let him pick up his YAC. I think if the Pats pop Owens a couple of times early and make sure he doesn't involved early, Owens could self-destruct.

Light will be fine. And even if he isn't, Dr. Hoodie is smart enough to throw a TE/RB at his side anyway. Brady will have a lot of time to throw.

draftguru151
10-14-2007, 10:18 AM
Vinny might start today? WOW.

scottyboy
10-14-2007, 10:20 AM
guys its week 6!!! lyke OMG its trade deadline day!!!!!

ughh, the only thing the other 3 major sports have on the NFL is an exciting trade deadline

bernbabybern820
10-14-2007, 10:30 AM
Oh man I love Moss in this one. I don't think Newman is 100% and Moss is playing like a man possessed. Especially with a "matchup" with T.O, I love Moss in this one and I could see him go for 8-145-3.

Owens I kinda like. Asante Samuel is a damn good corner and could give T.O all he can handle, but you could also see a lot of crossing routes for T.O and let him pick up his YAC. I think if the Pats pop Owens a couple of times early and make sure he doesn't involved early, Owens could self-destruct.

Light will be fine. And even if he isn't, Dr. Hoodie is smart enough to throw a TE/RB at his side anyway. Brady will have a lot of time to throw.

I see TO having a better game than Moss. Cowboys know that Owens will pout if Moss outplays him so the Cowboys will look for TO and blanket Moss with safety help. The Cowboys are way more worried about Moss than the Patriots are about Owens.

scottyboy
10-14-2007, 10:32 AM
I can see everyone is talking about the huge matchup in Baltimore, if Brian Leonard and Torry Holt score double digits= Rams victorius.

yoda, i made it realistic.

skinzzfan25
10-14-2007, 10:35 AM
100% chance of rain for the Skins @ Pack game.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Milwaukee&state=WI&site=MKX&textField1=43.0633&textField2=-87.9666&e=0

Sniper
10-14-2007, 10:39 AM
I see TO having a better game than Moss. Cowboys know that Owens will pout if Moss outplays him so the Cowboys will look for TO and blanket Moss with safety help. The Cowboys are way more worried about Moss than the Patriots are about Owens.

I hope your boy comes through big time today. The Cowboys are concerned? As they should be. I hope they leave Williams deep to cover him :):):)

Hines
10-14-2007, 10:49 AM
the game of the week isnt even playing at my area

its the bucs and titans
and cards and panthers

in all respect to those teams, i think fans in arizona who dont have sunday ticket wanna see the game of the week, and not those games

Geo
10-14-2007, 11:27 AM
Week 6 Inactives

Tennessee Titans
WR Brandon Jones, P Josh Miller, CB Kelly Herndon, DL Bryce Fisher, RB Chris J. Henry, OL Leroy Harris, WR Paul Williams, and DL Sean Conover

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
CB Brian Kelly, OG Dan Buenning, LB Adam Hayward, OL Dennis Roland, LB Jeremiah Trotter, QB Luke McCown, RB Michael Pittman, DL Ryan Sims

Washington Redskins
LB Marcus Washington, CB David Macklin, QB Mark Brunell, OG Randy Thomas, WR Reche Caldwell, TE Cody Boyd, OG Rick DeMulling, DL Ryan Boschetti

Green Bay Packers
RB Brandon Jackson, DL Colin Cole, LB Desmond Bishop, DL Mike Montgomery, OG Junius Coston, CB Will Blackmon, DT Daniel Muir, C Scott Wells

Miami Dolphins
LB Abraham Wright, QB Trent Green, RB Lorenzo Booker, DL Rob Ninkovich, DT Vonnie Holliday, SS Travares Tillman, DT Sam Rayburn, WR Greg Camarillo

Cleveland Browns
CB Gary Baxter, OL Isaac Sowells, RB Jamal Lewis, TE Darnell Dinkens, T Nat Dorsey, DT Louis Leonard, WR Travis Wilson, QB Ken Dorsey

Houston Texans
WR Andre Johnson, CB Jamar Fletcher, TE Jeb Putzier, OG Kasey Studdard, OL Rashad Butler, RB Ron Dayne, LB Shantee Orr, LB Zac Diles

Jacksonville Jaguars
CB Aaron Glenn, PK Josh Scobee, LB Kenneth Pettway, RB LaBrandon Toefield, LB Pat Thomas, DL Reggie Hayward, OT Richard Collier, OG Uche Nwaneri

Cincinnati Bengals
OT Willie Anderson, LB Ahmad Brooks, LB Caleb Miller, LB Rashad Jeanty, WR Tab Perry, SS Ethan Kilmer, QB Jeff Rowe, DL Jonathan Fanene

Kansas City Chiefs
WR Eddie Kennison, CB Dimitri Patterson, G Herb Taylor, T Kyle Turley, WR Bobby Sippio, DT James Reed, LB Keyaron Fox, QB Tyler Thigpen

Minnesota Vikings
RB Mewelde Moore, DB Ronyell Whitaker, TE Garrett Mills, G Brian Daniels, OT Chase Johnson, WR Aundrae Allison, DL Jayme Mitchell

Chicago Bears
CB Nathan Vasher, DT Darwin Walker, QB Kyle Orton, FB Lousaka Polite, S Josh Gattis, LB Darrell McClover, G/C Josh Beekman, WR Mike Hass

Philadelphia Eagles
CB Lito Sheppard, S Brian Dawkins, QB Kevin Kolb, LB Pago Togafau, DT Kimo von Oelhoffen, G Scott Young, DE Victor Abiamiri, WR Greg Lewis

New York Jets
WR David Clowney, QB Marques Tuiasosopo, CB Drew Coleman, TE Joe Kowalewski, OL Will Montgomery, DE Mike DeVito, OL Jacob Bender, TE Jason Pociask

St. Louis Rams
SS Corey Chavous, WR Dane Looker, WR Dante' Hall, WR Isaac Bruce, C Nick Leckey, LB Raonall Smith, RB Steven Jackson, DL Trevor Johnson

Baltimore Ravens
QB Troy Smith, DB David Pittman, T Jonathan Ogden, DE Trevor Pryce, C Mike Flynn, T Terry Adam, TE Daniel Wilcox, LB Edgar Jones

bearsfan_51
10-14-2007, 11:32 AM
Nathan Vasher is out again, meaning that the Danieal Manning cornerback experience will go on for another week with Brandon McGowan starting at FS.

Darwin Walker is also out, meaning Anthony Adams will get the start with Antonio Garay and Isreal Idonije as our DT backups.

If you don't know who any of these people are, I don't blame you.

Considering how banged up we've been it could have been a lot worse though.

GB12
10-14-2007, 11:39 AM
Geo where'd you get that inactive list from? It doesn't look right.

Hines
10-14-2007, 11:40 AM
sweet with kennison out, that means bowe gets the ball a lot w hich means big points for my fantasy team today

Brodeur
10-14-2007, 11:40 AM
Awesome, video of Porter/Levi Jones fight on Fox. This just makes Porter look even worse.

Geo
10-14-2007, 11:41 AM
It's the same from both Rotoworld and KFFL, GB12.

Hines
10-14-2007, 11:42 AM
Awesome, video of Porter/Levi Jones fight on Fox. This just makes Porter look even worse.

did they show it or no

BigDawg819
10-14-2007, 11:44 AM
Daniel Wilcox inactive again, I really don't know why he's still a Raven especially after Marcus Freeman had a very good preseason.

bearsfan_51
10-14-2007, 11:45 AM
Yeah...Porter is such a massive *****. I'd say they should suspend him but he sucks so bad I don't think anyone would notice.

Hines
10-14-2007, 11:47 AM
Yeah...Porter is such a massive *****. I'd say they should suspend him but he sucks so bad I don't think anyone would notice.

as much as i love the guy, hes a dumbass for leaving a team with unity and a strong tradition who wins, for a team that will win 3 games at least for money..no offence to dolphin fans at all

GB12
10-14-2007, 11:48 AM
It's the same from both Rotoworld and KFFL, GB12.
It was Corey Williams and Junius Coston that I thought was wrong. I guess Coston injured his ankle so that is correct. That means that with Spitz having to play center with Wells out Tony Moll will start at RG. I would have normally been fine with that since he did a good job last year but he hasn't played since being injured in the first week of preseason. I still think that Williams is active though. We wouldn't have him, Cole, and Muir all out.

yodabear
10-14-2007, 11:49 AM
Kyle Boller is starting. We are ******. I just made the move in my fantasy league, I am starting him. U know why? We suck.

draftguru151
10-14-2007, 11:49 AM
67 straight games listed as probably. Gotta love Bill.

yo123
10-14-2007, 11:50 AM
Kyle Boller is starting. We are ******. I just made the move in my fantasy league, I am starting him. U know why? We suck.

I never thought I'd hear those words as long as I live.

yo123
10-14-2007, 11:50 AM
67 straight games listed as probably. Gotta love Bill.

Yeah that is pretty funny. But I still hate Belicheck.

BigDawg819
10-14-2007, 11:51 AM

Don't tease me yoda, I need proof Kyle is starting.

Geo
10-14-2007, 11:52 AM
NFL.com and ESPN are saying that Mike Montgomery is inactive instead of Corey Williams. I'll go with them, I suppose.

yodabear
10-14-2007, 11:52 AM
Don't tease me yoda, I need proof Kyle is starting.

Were u watching the FOX pregame show?

GB12
10-14-2007, 11:54 AM
NFL.com and ESPN are saying that Mike Montgomery is inactive instead of Corey Williams. I'll go with them, I suppose.
Yeah, that's probably what it is. Montgomery has been out all season.

BigDawg819
10-14-2007, 11:55 AM
Were u watching the FOX pregame show?

No I wasn't, are you telling me they made it an official announcement? Kyle is starting? My prays have been answered? The AFC North is going to ours. The "Franchise" will right the ship!

GB12
10-14-2007, 11:56 AM
Moss and Randal El will start, damn.

yodabear
10-14-2007, 11:58 AM
No I wasn't, are you telling me they made it an official announcement? Kyle is starting? My prays have been answered? The AFC North is going to ours. The "Franchise" will right the ship!

Yes, sir, they said it. My uncle Tim Ryan told me.

BigDawg819
10-14-2007, 12:01 PM
Yes, sir, they said it. My uncle Tim Ryan told me.

HALLEJUAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rams fans prepare for a blowout! Kyle "Franchise" Boller will reign down and ariel onslaught on you pathetic excuse for a team.

BOLLER! BOLLER! BOLLER! BOLLER! BOLLER! BOLLER! BOLLER!

Hines
10-14-2007, 12:02 PM
man i hope i have a great pick week like i did last week

that would be nice

Sniper
10-14-2007, 12:03 PM
You gotta be kidding me! No Joe Buck/Tim McCarver for the Eagles game! Yes!!!!!! I thought they'd be on a redeye to New York STAT, but yes!!

Sniper
10-14-2007, 12:04 PM
Thomas Jones 36 yard run to start things...great. Will James sucks

Basileus777
A run for positive yards!

Geo
Boller got sacked, lol.

Hines
10-14-2007, 12:05 PM
watching the titan game, and following the bengal and brown game on the computer

bearsfan_51
10-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Grrr....damn you Benson.

Geo
10-14-2007, 12:06 PM
The Jets unis are certainly jarring at first.

Keep feeding Leon Washington the ball, I started him on my fantasy team.

scottyboy
10-14-2007, 12:06 PM
Thomas Jones 36 yard run to start things...great. Will James sucks

i love Will James. I have the first ever made Will Peterson jersey, signed. He sucks cuz he's an eagle. He's a real cool dude though.

Hines
10-14-2007, 12:07 PM
garcia got smacked

bearsfan_51
Hahaha...I love how the crowd boos the hell out of Bobby Wade.

Sniper
3-0 Jets. It's either Jets or Yets, could be a soft J. Considine great penetration on 3rd and 2 to flush Pennington.

Geo
10-14-2007, 12:08 PM
Ref down in the Phins-Brownies game.

Wright scored a touchdown on the play.

bearsfan_51
10-14-2007, 12:08 PM
Touchdown Browns. Jason Wright.

21ST
10-14-2007, 12:09 PM
sean taylor you gotta catch thoes

Hines
10-14-2007, 12:09 PM
bowes a stud

Beans
10-14-2007, 12:10 PM
Why the **** is Generation Jets on CBS when I could be watching the Bucs game. What the hell.

bearsfan_51
10-14-2007, 12:11 PM
Yikes...Troy Williamson....

Geo
10-14-2007, 12:12 PM
A Troy Williamson sighting!

draftguru151
10-14-2007, 12:12 PM
Well, first drive, Lehan sucks, Darius is old, and Joe Thomas is good.

Sniper
10-14-2007, 12:13 PM
Kevin Curtis caught a slant and broke a tackle for a long TD! I've seen it all now!

Hines
10-14-2007, 12:14 PM
great..just when i drop curtis, he catches a 75 yd td
great

draftguru151
10-14-2007, 12:14 PM
Wimbley sack. He is a beast.

Geo
10-14-2007, 12:15 PM
Wow, 75-yard score from a slant. Way to go, White Lightning!

My fantasy team! Points!

KCJ58
10-14-2007, 12:15 PM
going to be a heck of a game in Green Bay

Geo
10-14-2007, 12:17 PM
Wow, Demetrius Williams had that bomb from Boller but couldn't hold on.

BigDawg819
God Damn Demetrius Williams! Spiderman my ass!

KCJ58
how did Cleveland score there touchdown?

bearsfan_51
Vikings run the ball straight down our throat and get nothing out of it because their passing game sucks.

Man do I feel their pain....

Geo
10-14-2007, 12:18 PM
Donald Lee was open up the middle, Favre finds him, and bad Redskins tackling/good hard-running gets him monster YAC to get inside the 5.

Wynn takes the toss for a score.

KCJ58
10-14-2007, 12:19 PM
Touchdown Green Bay

neko4
10-14-2007, 12:20 PM
Hail to the Packers, Hail victory!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hines
10-14-2007, 12:20 PM
damn tj whosyourmama scores

Wootylicous
10-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Haynesworth is down.

Geo
Haynesworth could be hurt.

KCJ58
Albert Haynesworth is on the ground :O

Nitschke-Hawk
10-14-2007, 12:22 PM
Whooo!!!!!

bearsfan_51
Brian Griese makes Chad Pennington look like Dan Marino.

Vikes99ej
Tarvaris Jackson is a good quarterback.

Chucky
Haynsworth gets injured trying to trip earnest graham

Geo
10-14-2007, 12:23 PM
Frerotte is holding onto the ball way too freaking long, two consecutive sacks because of it. Get rid of the ball.

Wootylicous
Finnegan laying a big hit wow

UKfan
Cortland Finnegan with the big hit...

bearsfan_51
10-14-2007, 12:25 PM
Tarvaris Jackson is a good quarterback.
Troy Williamson could help him out by not dropping balls that hit him right in the chest.

Hines
wow the cheifs line sucks balls

draftguru151
Ronnie Brown not slowing down. I love it.

Geo
Good analysis by Troy Aikman, Rocky McIntosh blew his coverage on Donald Lee and Carlos Rogers' poor tackling only compounded it.

bearsfan_51
10-14-2007, 12:26 PM
Jesus Adrian Peterson scares the **** out of me.

Geo
10-14-2007, 12:27 PM
I love Briggs' form tackling. One of the best linebackers in all the league.

Vikes99ej
10-14-2007, 12:28 PM
Great block Bobby Wade.

bearsfan_51
10-14-2007, 12:28 PM
Oh my gosh....Devin Hester is unfucking believable.

bearsfan_51
10-14-2007, 12:29 PM
Wow.....wow.......WOOOOOOOOOW.....

BuckNaked
Don't kick the ******* ball to him! Are you an idiot, I mean cmon.

T-RICH49
Brian Griese makes Chad Pennington look like Dan Marino.

Damon Huard makes Rex Grossman look like Brett Favre

Geo
No way, he broke Sayers' record already!

bearsfan_51
Wow........

Vikes99ej
The Vikings are just a bunch of uneducated idiots. I swear to God.

Brodeur
10-14-2007, 12:30 PM
Haha Young ran into LenDale.

Geo
Jason Campbell with his first rushing touchdown of his career. He's displaying excellent poise.

bearsfan_51
Don't kick the ******* ball to him! Are you an idiot, I mean cmon.
That was a tremendous kick though.

I mean....a 54 yard directional punt? You can't do much more than that other than just kicking it straight out of bounds. They pinned him in a deep corner and still couldn't stop him.

Vikes99ej
Someone needs to assassinate Brad Childress.

Hines
10-14-2007, 12:31 PM
matt schaub is good

MaxV
10-14-2007, 12:32 PM
EDIT: nevermind.

Geo
10-14-2007, 12:33 PM
Mr. Brian Westbrook introduced Mr. Kerry Rhodes to Mr. Stiff Arm.

Vikes99ej
10-14-2007, 12:33 PM
I hate these ******* camera angles Fox is using.

Basileus777
10-14-2007, 12:34 PM
LJ can run? Amazing.

NIN1984
10-14-2007, 12:35 PM
Larry Johnson is looking good and Jarred Allen is due for a big payday

Vikes99ej
Chester Taylor sucks, sucks, sucks.

draftguru151
Jason Taylor sack.

Edwards still has drop problems.

Vikes99ej
10-14-2007, 12:37 PM
Troy Williamson bitches. :)

Basileus777
Gonzo has the TE td record now.

bearsfan_51
Wow....tremendous throw by Tavaris Jackson. Archuleta got smoked.

BuckNaked
Oh **** that was ******* crazy

NIN1984
10-14-2007, 12:38 PM
Gonzo is amazing

Vikes99ej
Time to kick to Hester again!

BuckNaked
T-Jack to T-Will TD connection!

T-RICH49
Congrats Gonzo!!!!

Hines
10-14-2007, 12:40 PM
Congrats Gonzo!!!!

why dont u guys throw it to bowe now
haha

NIN1984
Wow Jarred Allen is so good, big payday. BIG!

Basileus777
Allen is all over Palmer today.

adschofield
10-14-2007, 12:41 PM
Jared Allen has 5.5 sacks in 4 games..He has 2 sacks today

T-RICH49
Sign Jared Allen to a long extension NOW!!!!

MaxV
Hester was toying with Vikings' defenders on that return.

Hines
wow jared allen is a monster...carson is probably scared of him now

BuckNaked
Hester was toying with Vikings' defenders on that return.

What else is new?

Vikes99ej
Just tackle his ass, please.

Hines
10-14-2007, 12:42 PM
i hate bye weeks

i really do

draftguru151
10-14-2007, 12:42 PM
Derek Anderson>Miami Dolphins.

bearsfan_51
10-14-2007, 12:43 PM
Cedric Benson is running very well, especially considering the competition.

Basileus777
10-14-2007, 12:43 PM
Dammit Sapp!

bearsfan_51
10-14-2007, 12:44 PM
That's great for Gonzo. Congrats. 1st ballot HOF for sure.

NIN1984
Yeah Benny Sapp is looking real stupid right now

SuperKevin
I need St Louis, Minnesota, Miami, and the jets to lose

T-RICH49
10-14-2007, 12:45 PM
I wish Waters had knocked Sapp the heck out

SuperKevin
10-14-2007, 12:45 PM
this is late but why does anyone punt to Devin hester?

bearsfan_51
10-14-2007, 12:46 PM
Bernard Berrian all by his lonesome. Touchdown magic baby!!!!

Vikes99ej
10-14-2007, 12:46 PM
I hate Leslie Frazier so Goddamn much. I wish we still had Mike Tomlin.

adschofield
10-14-2007, 12:47 PM
Jared Allen has 3 sacks and a FF today

Wootylicous
10-14-2007, 12:48 PM
Tanard Jackson is pretty good

bearsfan_51
I hate Leslie Frazier so Goddamn much. I wish we still had Mike Tomlin.
It's Leslie Frazier's fault that Berrian played Winfield? The secondary sucked when Tomlin was tehre too.

Basileus777
Give Jared Allen his paycheck. Jesus. 3 sacks and a forced fumble.

Vikes99ej
that play was all Winfields fault. His ass fell down.

Hines
wow allen is a beast

B-Dawk
10-14-2007, 12:49 PM
nice block by basket

UKfan
Tampa turnover

SuperKevin
Give Jared Allen his paycheck. Jesus. 3 sacks and a forced fumble.

He's probably the most underrated DE in football

T-RICH49
Pay Jared Allen Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hines
He's probably the most underrated DE in football

aaron smith says hello

NIN1984
Who is this tackle Allen is owning?

SuperKevin
10-14-2007, 12:50 PM
I don't know if anyone noticed but Gaines Adams got his first sack of the year

Basileus777
Terrible call. This is the Mario Williams "fumble" all over again.

adschofield

Levi Jones

remix 6

either Willie Anderson's backup( Wille is out)

or Levi Jones?

SuperKevin
10-14-2007, 12:51 PM
The Ravens offense cannot score. Stover has accounted for every point the last two weeks.

Vikes99ej
10-14-2007, 12:52 PM
It's Leslie Frazier's fault that Berrian played Winfield? The secondary sucked when Tomlin was tehre too.

No, Frazier claimed everything was going to be better this year.

Also, that it why I scoff at anyone who say Winfield is a top 10 corner.

Wootylicous
What a pass by Jeff Garcia !!

Vikes99ej
Good job, Sidney Dickhead.

SuperKevin
10-14-2007, 12:54 PM
No, Frazier claimed everything was going to be better this year.

Also, that it why I scoff at anyone who say Winfield is a top 10 corner.

Winfield is probably top 10 at run support but his coverage has been on the decline since he left Buffalo

adschofield
10-14-2007, 12:55 PM
Jeff Webb is having a great game

Vikes99ej
10-14-2007, 12:56 PM
Did Gaines Adams get his first sack today?

SuperKevin
Did Gaines Adams get his first sack today?

Yes he did. Its about time too

Sniper
Brian Westbrook is disgusting, just trucked Vilma

Wootylicous
Tampa Bay FG !!

Vikes99ej
10-14-2007, 12:57 PM
Wow, I didn't think our run defense would decline this much.

NIN1984
10-14-2007, 12:57 PM
ouch, that sucks for LJ

Hines
10-14-2007, 12:58 PM
what happend to the lj carry

adschofield
what happend to the lj carry

had about a 40 yard run, and then had it stripped right before he went into the endzone

bearsfan_51
These offensive plays for Hester annoy me.

Chucky
10-14-2007, 12:59 PM
Garcia has been able to control the tempo of the game so far, and earnest graham is getting tons of touches

Vikes99ej
Antoine Winfield is playing like he's 49 today.

BuckNaked
These camera angles are disgusting.

Sniper
OMG a Tony Hunt sighting!

Vikes99ej
10-14-2007, 01:00 PM
Good tackle by Marcus McCauley.

Basileus777
If cinci had huard there would be 10 sacks already.

adschofield
LJ is having a good game though, 10 carries for 66 yards

B-Dawk
10-14-2007, 01:01 PM
stupid holding penalty

Jakey
The Jets run defence needs to improve quickly, or their season is gonna be down tthe shitter already.

bearsfan_51
These camera angles are disgusting.
I actually like them, it's a wider perspective. You just gotta get used to it.

bearsfan_51
The Jets run defence needs to improve quickly, or their season is gonna be down tthe shitter already.

Umm...I'd say that's a given either way. Haha..

UKfan
Tanard Jackson, wow

adschofield
Pat Surtain INT

Basileus777
10-14-2007, 01:02 PM
Surtain picks off Palmer.

Wootylicous
10-14-2007, 01:02 PM
Tanard Jackson playing a great game so far.

Hines
10-14-2007, 01:03 PM
is holt not even playing or is mccalister totally shutting him out

Go_Eagles77
I don't care what anyone says, Brian Westbrook is elite

Vikes99ej
I thought that was a horsecollar.

MaxV
10-14-2007, 01:04 PM
Wow, Rams are playing terrible.

Yoda must not be very happy right now. I fully expect a long rant tommorow.

Basileus777
The Bengals benched Levi Jones?

Vikes99ej
Why does Tarvaris Jackson insist on throwing the ball?

Jakey
I don't care what anyone says, Brian Westbrook is elite

I couldnt agree more!

SuperKevin
Jason Campbell needs to get rid of that ball rather than take a sack

BuckNaked
Why does Tarvaris Jackson insist on throwing the ball?

The man has good legs.......use them god damn it.

adschofield
Good God, the Rams and Dolphins are horrible

Vikes99ej
I hate that man.

bearsfan_51
10-14-2007, 01:05 PM
Alex Brown plays DT and gets a sack.

Jesus Christ we have so many injuries.....

Vikes99ej
10-14-2007, 01:06 PM
I might be beating a dead horse, but has a head coach ever been fired in the middle of a season?

SuperKevin
10-14-2007, 01:06 PM
Redskins got bailed out by a questionable Illegal Contact call on Charles Woodson

SuperKevin
10-14-2007, 01:07 PM
I might be beating a dead horse, but has a head coach ever been fired in the middle of a season?

i believe Norv Turner was by the Redskins and then Terry Robieskie took over

Basileus777
10-14-2007, 01:08 PM
TD LJ!!!.....

adschofield
TD LJ!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad news for the Bengals...The Chiefs have their three-headed monster going.

BuckNaked

Wasn't Butch Davis?