PDA

View Full Version : 2 Rounder

drowe
10-09-2007, 01:34 PM
here is another try at it. some notes

- i made the order first. started at 32 and worked my way to #1
- i don't do trades.
- i lost interest about half way through the second round, so if something doesn't make sense, chalk it up to not caring.

1-Miami-Calais Campbell-DE-Miami-is it just me or is Jason Taylor screaming "we suck" after every game? I'm not saying I think he's gonna be gone, but he almost retired last year and he obviously isn't having fun. either way, a 6' 8" pass rusher never hurts and he is one of the best players available. allthough the best pick might be Doc Brown and his flux capacitor so they can go back to last April and pick Brady Quinn.

2-St. Louis-Glenn Dorsey-DT-LSU-I struggled with this one. Rams fans will have to help me out if I'm wrong, but it seems Carriker should be playing DE, and Dorsey would allow that to happen and help to make this a formidable D-line.

3- Jets-Darren McFadden-RB-Arkansas-their backfield is such a mess right now. with solid investments on their o-line, getting some talent to run behind it makes perfect sense.

4-Minnesota-Andre Woodson-QB-Kentucky-With those terrible WRs, T-Jax never had a chance. but, still, he doesn't look the answer and an elite QB is too much to pass on.

5-New Orleans-Kenny Phillips-S-Miami-can't go wrong with any defensive player here.

6-Atlanta-Brian Brohm-QB-Louisville-Joey Harrington has played admirably and with a RB, he may be able to succeed. The damn thing is...if they lose enough games to get McFadden, I could see 'em doing that and Harrington doing pretty well in '08 with a great young back and a very solid recieving core of White, Jenkins and Crumpler...but the way it plays out, Harrington wins just enough games to screw himself out a job.

7-Buffalo-DeSean Jackson-WR-Cal-I do believe Trent Edwards will be given the chance to be the long term answer at QB. but, even IF Lee Evans returns to form, Edwards will still need more weapons in the passing game.

8-Dallas(from Cleveland)-Malcolm Jenkins-CB-Ohio State-pass defense has been suspect and ya can't go wrong with an OSU CB.

9-New England (from San Fran)-James Laurinaitis-LB-Ohio State-maybe this will finally be the year the Patriots draft a LB in the first.

10-Oakland-Sedrick Ellis-DT-USC-yeah, i was completely torn between Ellis and Jake Long. the tiebreaker was; if i game 'em Ellis, I could give Long to KC. so, yeah, I cheated a little. burn me at the stake.

11-Kansas City-Jake Long-T-Michigan-see above.

12-Cincinnati-Chris Long-DE-Virginia-with emerging your CBs in Joseph and Hall, I really thing a solid pass rush could work wonders.

13-Carolina-Matt Ryan-QB-Boston College-2 QBs that MAY be able to play decent next year does not equal success. could be a great situation for Ryan to come in and learn from Carr AND Delhomme before being forced in.

14-Denver-Dan Connor-LB-Penn State-doesn't seem too long ago that Denver had a great young trio of LBs. either way, with Connors, they'll be back on track in the linebacker department.

15-Philadelphia-Sam Baker-T-USC-combination of the Eagles always picking linemen early and the fact that their o-line was easier to penetrate than Paris Hilton makes this pick make sense.

16-Houston-Jonathan Stewart-their backfield of Packer rejects isn't getting it done, so they take the guy i really want the Packers to take. ******' karma.

17-Giants-Reggie Smith-CB/S-Oklahoma-a versatile DB is just what the Giants secondary needs at this point.

18-Detroit-Antoin Cason-CB-Arizona-thought about a pass rusher, but their secondary is just bad.

19-Chicago-Gosder Cherilus-T-Boston College-thought about a QB, but Brennan or Henne don't seem like good fits, and a veteran FA QB seems more likely. besides, maybe this will make Cedric Benson good.

20-Baltimore-Quentin Groves-OLB-Auburn-3-4 Edge Rusher keeps the defense on top.

21-Arizona-Tommy Blake-TCU-another potential 3-4 team in need of a pass rush.

22-Jacksonville-Derrick Harvey-DE-Florida-run on pass rushers continue and the Jaguars pretty much win the lottery with a steal who went to college right down the road.

23-Washington-Adarias Bowman-WR-Oklahoma State-I believe the pieces are almost in place for the offense to come around. some young talent at WR is all that's missing.

24-Tennessee-Earl Bennet-WR-Vanderbilt-this pick almost makes too much sense. I would imagine the Titan fans would be pleased as well.

25-Tampa Bay-Ryan Clady-T-Boise State-on paper they seem to need a QB, RB, OL and WR. it sometimes offends me that they actually score points every week.

26-San Diego-Terrell Thomas-CB-USC-a great defense on paper, but the secondary could use some work.

27-Seattle-Early Doucet-WR-LSU-I really don't like this guy, but lucky for him, on draft day, i won't be picking for all 32 teams.

28-Pittsburgh-Jack Ikegwuon-the Steelers are in a good position to take a high risk/high reward player here...and he should stay outa trouble now that he's making enough money to BUY an x-box.

29-Green Bay-Steve Slaton-RB-West Virginia-yeah, depth at CB is needed. but, Jarrett Bush has exceeded expectations this year and will only get better. CB is a need, but not as pressing as some might think. more of a second/third round need.

30-San Fransisco (from Indy)-Harry Douglas-WR-Louisville-the offense is really sputtering, and with young guys like Davis and Gore, a burner could be the missing link.

31-Dallas-Keith Rivers-LB-USC-really, can a 3-4 team ever have enough linebackers?

32-New England-Forfeited-

2nd round---because I'm not bored yet.

33-Miami-Mike Jenkins-CB-South Florida
34-St. Louis-Phillip Wheeler-LB-Georgia Tech
35-Jets-Frank Okam-DT-Texas
36-Minnesota-Lawrence Jackson-DE-USC
37-New Orleans-DeMario Pressley-DT-North Carolina State
38-Atlanta-Mike Hart-RB-Michigan
39-Buffalo-Jasper Brinkley-LB-South Carolina
40-Cleveland-DeJuan Tribble-CB-Boston College
41-San Fransisco-Tony Hills-T-Texas
42-Oakland-Keenan Burton-WR-Kentucky
43-Kansas City-Colt Brennan-QB-Hawaii
44-Cincinnati-Zack Bowman-CB-Nebraska
45-Carolina-John Carlson-TE-Notre Dame
46-Denver-Eric Young-G-Tennessee
47-Philadephia-Allen Patrick-RB-Oklahoma
48-Houston-Barry Richardson-T-Clemson
49-Giants-DJ Hall-WR-Alabama
50-Detroit-Chad Henne-QB-Michigan
51-Chicago-Erik Ainge-QB-Tennessee
52-Baltimore-Limas Sweed-WR-Texas
53-Arizona-Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie-CB-Tennesse State
54-Jacksonville-Andre Caldwell-WR-Florida
55-Washington-Dre Moore-DT-Maryland
56-Tennessee-Ali Highsmith-LB-LSU
57-Tampa Bay-Dorien Bryant-WR-Purdue
58-San Diego-Jonathan Goff-LB-Vanderbilt
59-Seattle-BJ Raji-DT-Boston College
60-Pittsburgh-Jeff Otah-T-Pittsburgh
61-Green Bay-Martin Rucker-TE-Missouri
62-Indianapolis-Beau Bell-LB-UNLV
63-Dallas-Steve Justice-C-Wake Forest
64-New England-Dwight Lowery-CB-San Jose State

Jughead10
10-09-2007, 01:43 PM
Love the first Giants pick. That one will be popular with the fan base here at NFLDC. A WR in the second round? Not so crazy about. That would make it the third year in a row we take a WR in round 2. Not so sure that is worth the value there.

Sniper
10-09-2007, 01:54 PM
15-Philadelphia-Sam Baker-T-USC-combination of the Eagles always picking linemen early and the fact that their o-line was easier to penetrate than Paris Hilton makes this pick make sense.

Good pick, but you do know they had one bad game and most of it was the coaching? The way people talk about their line makes it seem like they're the 06 Raiders. They had one brutal game, the rest of the time they're regarded as one of the premiere lines in the league.

47-Philadephia-Allen Patrick-RB-Oklahoma

Definitely intriguing. Westbrook is continuously on the injured report though he usually plays, and they just drafted Tony Hunt, but maybe. Ali Highsmith, Jon Goff, Dwight Lowery, Martin Rucker would be stellar here.

Check out the comments

Mr. Stiller
10-09-2007, 02:10 PM
Ugh, Get rid of Ikegwuonu to the Steelers and give us mike Jenkins.

Green Bay Scat
10-09-2007, 02:36 PM
Chris Williams will be in these rounds at least by Draft Time. Watch the game this Saturday against Georgia

Turtlepower
10-09-2007, 02:40 PM
Love the first Giants pick. That one will be popular with the fan base here at NFLDC. A WR in the second round? Not so crazy about. That would make it the third year in a row we take a WR in round 2. Not so sure that is worth the value there.

I agree. Ali Highsmith might be a nice addition there.

Mr. Stiller
10-09-2007, 02:43 PM
Chris Williams will be in these rounds at least by Draft Time. Watch the game this Saturday against Georgia

If Erin Henderson and Brandon Flowers stay for their Senior seasons (Which I hope)

I want Pittsburgh to draft Chris Williams in Round 1 or trade down somehow in round 2 and grab him in the top 5-10 of round 2.

Being the best LT of the SEC means something.. especially when you see who he hasn't given up sacks to..

Green Bay Scat
10-09-2007, 02:49 PM
If Erin Henderson and Brandon Flowers stay for their Senior seasons (Which I hope)

I want Pittsburgh to draft Chris Williams in Round 1 or trade down somehow in round 2 and grab him in the top 5-10 of round 2.

Being the best LT of the SEC means something.. especially when you see who he hasn't given up sacks to..

Chris Williams aproves your opinion, +rep

Finsfan79
10-09-2007, 02:53 PM
1-Miami-Calais Campbell-DE-Miami-is it just me or is Jason Taylor screaming "we suck" after every game? I'm not saying I think he's gonna be gone, but he almost retired last year and he obviously isn't having fun. either way, a 6' 8" pass rusher never hurts and he is one of the best players available. allthough the best pick might be Doc Brown and his flux capacitor so they can go back to last April and pick Brady Quinn.

Hmm We like the QB we drafted last year so no need for Quinn.

Campbell is not BPA in the draft even if he is a nice player.

He doesnt fit our system either.

We would take BPA there whatever the position (except QB).

Dorsey would be a better pick.

the second round pick is horrible too even if he is good value we need oline.

RT
OG
NT
S

Those are biggest 4 needs you addressed none of them.

FlutiesDropKick
10-09-2007, 02:53 PM
I know not ALL Jets fans will like it with Leon showing some bursts and all the money invested in Jones but my man crush on McFadden overtakes any thoughts like that and Okam's talent is good enough for me. Add that to all three BC guys going top 40 and although i haven't read many mocks in a while, this is a solid draft

scar988
10-09-2007, 02:58 PM
6-Atlanta-Brian Brohm-QB-Louisville-Joey Harrington has played admirably and with a RB, he may be able to succeed. The damn thing is...if they lose enough games to get McFadden, I could see 'em doing that and Harrington doing pretty well in '08 with a great young back and a very solid recieving core of White, Jenkins and Crumpler...but the way it plays out, Harrington wins just enough games to screw himself out a job.

- good pick

38-Atlanta-Mike Hart-RB-Michigan

- we don't need a dunn type back, we need a power back. but what we need more is a OT. we would get OT Tony Hills here.

48-Houston-Barry Richardson-T-Clemson

- this pick belongs to Atlanta. keep the pick the same though, just make sure it's Atlanta next time.

skinzzfan25
10-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Nice Skins mock. Bowman is the big WR Campbell needs in this offense, and it's a reasonable pick with all of the dominate DEs chosen.

I love the Dre Moore pick, because I'm a huge Terps homer :)

regoob2
10-09-2007, 05:10 PM
Just like every other mock that includes a OT and QB (that isn't Brennan)for the Bears i like it. I really like Ainge though. I'd prefer Ainge in the 2nd over any other QB in the first outside of Woodson which I don't see falling to us.

thebow305
10-09-2007, 05:43 PM
I love the phins 1st pick, only because he is the best player in the draft, IMO. I don't really care that he doesn't fit our system all that well, the man will make plays in any system, Bottom line.

Mike Jenkins is a terrible pick there, he hasn't shown enough yet I don't think to be considered an early 2nd rounder. I would rather have Tribble there in that case if we are taking a corner.

What I would really like there is Jasper Brinkley, Tony Hills or Frank Okam.

Mr. Stiller
10-09-2007, 05:53 PM
I love the phins 1st pick, only because he is the best player in the draft, IMO. I don't really care that he doesn't fit our system all that well, the man will make plays in any system, Bottom line.

Mike Jenkins is a terrible pick there, he hasn't shown enough yet I don't think to be considered an early 2nd rounder. I would rather have Tribble there in that case if we are taking a corner.

What I would really like there is Jasper Brinkley, Tony Hills or Frank Okam.

I don't know what you've seen of Mike Jenkins but he's really shown that if very few of the Juniors come out that he might be one of the top 3 Senior CB's.

And Brinkley is out for the season and Likely for a while.

T-RICH49
10-09-2007, 08:09 PM
Love KC's first pick.The second though is not good.CB is a major need because we are so thin at that posistion

PACKmanN
10-09-2007, 08:41 PM
Give the Packer Mike Jenkins in the first. Bush has been a pile of ****.

falconsrule
10-09-2007, 08:53 PM
No way Atlanta takes Mike Hart over Barry Richardson in the 2nd round...very bad pick

Vikes99ej
10-09-2007, 09:08 PM
Good picks for the Vikes, maybe Tony Hills in the second.

neko4
10-09-2007, 09:10 PM
1-Miami-Calais Campbell-DE-Miami-is it just me or is Jason Taylor screaming "we suck" after every game? I'm not saying I think he's gonna be gone, but he almost retired last year and he obviously isn't having fun. either way, a 6' 8" pass rusher never hurts and he is one of the best players available. allthough the best pick might be Doc Brown and his flux capacitor so they can go back to 1984 and get Dan Marino.

hehe
fixed

bearfan
10-09-2007, 09:25 PM
Love the draft, good OL, and a sleeper QB IMO

Caddy
10-09-2007, 11:04 PM
25-Tampa Bay-Ryan Clady-T-Boise State-on paper they seem to need a QB, RB, OL and WR. it sometimes offends me that they actually score points every week.

I laughed a little when I read that.

JPF
10-10-2007, 01:03 AM
I like where you went for the Panthers in the 1st, but you really lost me in the 2nd. People act like Jeff King is a poor receiving TE, yet he's got 16 catches on the year. That may not sound like a lot but his production has dropped off since Carr started playing.

TitanAddict
10-10-2007, 01:13 AM
nice titans draft

princefielder28
10-10-2007, 09:38 AM
Packers NEED to address corner b/c Bush will never be worthy of starting

Dawg4L21
10-10-2007, 09:54 AM
give the Browns Dre Moore in the 2nd, we need DL more than we need CB's, I wouldnt even put CB's in our top 3 needs: DL, RB/WR

fenikz
10-10-2007, 10:44 AM
i would rather have Harvey over Blake and Lowery over Cromartie

TimD
10-10-2007, 02:28 PM
*Laugh* at Okam falling to the 2nd round.

MaddHatter
10-11-2007, 07:43 AM
Ok, the first pick of the Cowboys is GOLD! After that though, I'm not sure what happened... We're not using a 4th 1st round pick on a LB - give us Chris Williams out of Vanderbilt :drool: - That way we can send Flozell "False Start" Adams packing and solidify Romo's backside. In the 2nd round, I doubt we go Center if he's just going to backup Gurode, but we have no depth there so it's not that bad... I'd rather see us take a ball hawking FS though

drowe
10-11-2007, 08:00 AM
Ok, the first pick of the Cowboys is GOLD! After that though, I'm not sure what happened... We're not using a 4th 1st round pick on a LB - give us Chris Williams out of Vanderbilt :drool: - That way we can send Flozell "False Start" Adams packing and solidify Romo's backside. In the 2nd round, I doubt we go Center if he's just going to backup Gurode, but we have no depth there so it's not that bad... I'd rather see us take a ball hawking FS though

ya know, i thought about a tackle in the late first...but, i've been posting here since before the '05 draft, and every year, somebody makes a mock giving the Cowboys a tackle and every year, a group of cowboy fans politely remind the dude that......

THE COWBOYS DON'T DRAFT O-LINEMEN IN THE FIRST ROUND.

MaddHatter
10-11-2007, 08:08 AM
ya know, i thought about a tackle in the late first...but, i've been posting here since before the '05 draft, and every year, somebody makes a mock giving the Cowboys a tackle and every year, a group of cowboy fans politely remind the dude that......

THE COWBOYS DON'T DRAFT O-LINEMEN IN THE FIRST ROUND.

Actually - the Cowboys don't draft O-Linemen in the first DAY, not just the first round... But I think that Jerry is starting to come around and is sinking some huge money into his OL. He also has nobody to replace Adams (baby-eater?) and doesn't have 3-4 years to groom someone. If we take ANY OL in the first day, I think it'll be a LT... Jerry will want to protect the backside of Romo.

But for the sake of argument - you really think we'd spend ANOTHER 1st round pick on a LB'er? Seriously?

NYGibril28
10-11-2007, 08:18 AM
Love the 1st round pick in Reggie Smith, but DJ Hall is not a good pick in Round 2. Steve Smith is going to be a solid #2 across from Plax whenever Amani retires. Also, look out for Anthony Mix. A better pick would have been a LB, OT, or even DT.

drowe
10-11-2007, 08:27 AM
ok, well, i've learned some things for the next time...

-Cowboys have enough LBs

-Giants don't need a WR

-Dolphin fans are impossible to please

MaddHatter
10-11-2007, 08:45 AM
ok, well, i've learned some things for the next time...

-Cowboys have enough LBs

-Giants don't need a WR

-Dolphin fans are impossible to please

Haha - good luck with the next one

detroit4life
10-11-2007, 10:13 PM
no way the lions take a QB in round 2 again

BaLLiN
10-13-2007, 08:48 AM
I dont think the giants would draft another WR that early

Travis 24
10-13-2007, 09:59 AM
Horrible Eagles draft..

Not really a need at OT...No need at RB..at all. Westbrook...Tony Hunt..Correll Buckhalter. No thanks. We don't even run the ball that much.

1 - Reggie Smith
2 - LIMAS SWEED. Not a chance in hell they pass him in round 2. Him or DJ Hall are good candidates..they need SIZE badly.

Sniper
10-13-2007, 10:01 AM
Horrible Eagles draft..

Not really a need at OT...No need at RB..at all. Westbrook...Tony Hunt..Correll Buckhalter. No thanks. We don't even run the ball that much.

1 - Reggie Smith
2 - LIMAS SWEED. Not a chance in hell they pass him in round 2. Him or DJ Hall are good candidates..they need SIZE badly.

Yes, actually there is a need at OT. Winston Justice will be fine assuming they plug him into the RT spot when Runyan leaves, but Thomas is always injured and old as well, so a LT would be a logical position to pick. Going off the Eagles' track record, OL is DEFINITELY a first round possibility. The Eagles are also high on Hank Baskett so I don't know if they would go for Sweed and there is definitely a chance in hell they pass on him.

HoopsDemon12
10-13-2007, 10:02 AM
Brinkley is hurt.. so i dont know if i would really want him for us in that already injury prone bills secondary.. healthy he is an amazing player though

Sniper
10-13-2007, 10:06 AM
Brinkley is hurt.. so i dont know if i would really want him for us in that already injury prone bills secondary.. healthy he is an amazing player though

Jasper Brinkley is a LB, not a CB/S

Travis 24
10-13-2007, 10:09 AM
Yes, actually there is a need at OT. Winston Justice will be fine assuming they plug him into the RT spot when Runyan leaves, but Thomas is always injured and old as well, so a LT would be a logical position to pick. Going off the Eagles' track record, OL is DEFINITELY a first round possibility. The Eagles are also high on Hank Baskett so I don't know if they would go for Sweed and there is definitely a chance in hell they pass on him.

No..their really isn't. They have drafted guards, so they WILL move Andrews or Herremans (Both converted tackles) to RT when Runyan leaves. Justice IS going to play LT...

LT - Justice
LG - Herremans
C - Jackson
RG - Jean-Gilles
RT - Andrews

That is it...They like Justice, they like Jean-Gilles. Herremans signed a 5 year extension...so every one of these guys is signed through 2010. Let me say this again...The Eagles will not pick an OT in round 1 next year..trust me. Philly has drafted ONE lineman in round 1 in the last 8 years..and just 3 in rounds 2-3. They draft a lot of lineman...just not that high in the draft. They already picked the guys that will start in the future..

They are not high on Hank Baskett..he has basically fallen off the map this year. Jason Avant is now the 3rd WR...Baskett has barely played this year...2 catches for 16 years in 4 games?

The need at WR is to replace Reggie Brown...who has been a total flop so far. Curtis turns 30 next year..and Avant can't do anything beyond 10 yards. They will not take a ****** RB over a WR there...period.

Sniper
10-13-2007, 10:18 AM
No..their really isn't. They have drafted guards, so they WILL move Andrews or Herremans (Both converted tackles) to RT when Runyan leaves. Justice IS going to play LT...

LT - Justice
LG - Herremans
C - Jackson
RG - Jean-Gilles
RT - Andrews

Maybe, maybe not. Justice is a better fit at RT (where he played in college) and is more comfortable there and looks better there as well. Andrews is dominant at RG, might as well keep him there if you can plug Justice at RT and find a stud LT (Phil Loadholt, Jake Long (though he's probably better at RT) Sam Baker, Ryan Clady

That is it...They like Justice, they like Jean-Gilles. Herremans signed a 5 year extension...so every one of these guys is signed through 2010. Let me say this again...The Eagles will not pick an OT in round 1 next year..trust me. Philly has drafted ONE lineman in round 1 in the last 8 years..and just 3 in rounds 2-3. They draft a lot of lineman...just not that high in the draft. They already picked the guys that will start in the future..

If a player like Sam Baker (who is a very good pass protector) is available, don't think they won't bat an eye about picking him.

They are not high on Hank Baskett..he has basically fallen off the map this year. Jason Avant is now the 3rd WR...Baskett has barely played this year...2 catches for 16 years in 4 games?

That doesn't mean they've given up on him. Baskett will get his chance. I think they SHOULD go after a wideout (Malcolm Kelly, Sweed, etc...) but I doubt they WILL.

The need at WR is to replace Reggie Brown...who has been a total flop so far. Curtis turns 30 next year..and Avant can't do anything beyond 10 yards. They will not take a ****** RB over a WR there...period.

Reggie's having a brutal year, no doubt. But if you think they're going to replace him, you're delusional. He's also signed for the next 49 years (you know what I mean) and Curtis, didn't he sign a 6 year deal? Avant is great in the slot, but we do need improvement there, but I doubt they address it. They probably won't take a RB but with Buckhalter probably on his way out and Westbrook always on the injury report, I wouldn't put it passed them.

Left some comments. You have to remember the Eagles are one of the most unpredictable teams when it comes to drafting i.e Shawn Andrews, Kevin Kolb etc... We can argue till we're blue in the face about what they SHOULD do, but fact remains that no one KNOWS what they WILL do.

Bar-bq
10-14-2007, 02:01 AM
You asked for Rams input, so I'll oblige.

It's a massive toss-up between Dorsey and Jake Long, and arguments can be made for both of them. In all, I'd be happy with either, provided you give us the other in the second round- a linebacker is a poor choice. Brandon Chillar has been solid, Witherspoon is the man in the middle, and Tinoisamoa has a huge contract on the right side. If Chillar is not re-signed, then this becomes a legitimate choice.

Dorsey and Long are 1-2 the best players in the draft and I find it hard to separate the two. Long could legitimately go to Miami at #1 in this draft, and his selection depends on the recovery of Orlando Pace, and the FO's ability to find insurance should Pace go down again.

The selection of Dorsey would offset the progress Carriker and youngster Clifton Ryan are making in the middle, but if we can get no pressure of the edge, then the alternative is there for Carriker to move back to end. It's quite iffy.

Calais Campbell would be another choice for a solid, all around end, but he needs to produce more than 4 sacks (so far, and 2 and a half against Duke--Kudos Nick if you read this) to warrant the #2 overall selection on the basis of providing the required pass rush.

Should we pick a little lower, Kenny Phillips is my man, pending our signings in free agency.

For this case, give us Tony Hills in round two and you have a solid Rams draft.

angelsdontkill
10-14-2007, 03:42 AM
I don't mind Carolina getting Matt Ryan (they need a long-term QB), but a tight end isn't really a pressing need anymore with Jeff King emerging.

21ST
10-14-2007, 08:26 AM
Best pick for the redskins i have seen so far.