PDA

View Full Version : RAIDERNATION'S NEW MOCK!!!!

RaiderNation
02-03-2007, 02:17 AM
1 trade

Oak sends 2nd round,Moss, 4th rounder and future 2nd

GB send #16 pick and future 4th

1Oak. Calvin Johnson WR: Freak athlete that al davis will fall in love with at the combine. Moss and Porter look like their gone, so a no brainer here even though Peterson, Russell and Quinn are tempting .

2Det. Brady Quinn QB:Great QB coming out of college. Had Charlie Weis as his head coach. Will be like Eli Manning and sit out most of 1st year under a vet.

3*Cle. Adrian Peterson RB:Great RB who can run you over or burn you. His nockname is All Day( which means he gets better while the game goes on). Joe Thomas Could go here and maybe JaMarcus Russell.

3* TB. Joe Thomas LT:One of the best LT prospects to come out. Great athlete for the tackle position, and will give Simms time.

5Ari. Jamaal Anderson DE: After missing out on Thomas, Anderson is the best choice for them. Trade down could be possible. Their current DE's our getting up there in age and he will refresh their defence with a great pass rush.

6Wsh. Alan Branch DT: Huge run stuffer who can also get to the QB. will help their defence a lot.

7 Minn. Gaines Adams DE: A improvemnt over their other 2 young DE's. Will have a great dline and will help them on their pass defence which was worst in the league i believe.

8 Hou. LaRon Landrey S: 3of their biggest needs are RB,S and DT. Both Peterson and Branch are gone so Landry is their pick. Good all around S who played in a great confrence

9Mia. Amobi Okoye DT: Special talent here. 19 year old who has a 25 year old body. I am pretty sure Mia is losing all there DT's so it is a huge need.

10 Alt. Reggie Nelson S: Will replace the aging Milloy. They will also have a young and great DB's all over the place. Wr is a need, but none of them impress them to be a top 10 pick.

11Sf. Leon Hall CB : Some say best CB in the draft. Big CB who has good speed and ball skills. Walt Harris had a great season but hes pretty old so its a need. Maybe a WR is possible here but they think defence first here.

12 Bills: Patrick Willis LB: London Fletcher-Baker is still a very good LB in my opinion but Takeo Spikes is aging quickly making the need for LB. Willis is a ballhawk who has a speed that can make him a good Cover2 LB.

13 Stl. Lawrence Timmons LB: Good Cover2 LB who will help their defence a lot. Secondary could be picked here too.

14 Car. Michael Griffin S: A bit of a reach here but S is a big need for them. JaMarcus Russell is oppion, but i think they are not building for the future just yet.

15 Pit. Levi Brown OT: He will likely play RT here. Big, strong tackle would will help protect Big Ben.

16 Oak. fr. GB JaMarcus Russell QB: With him slipping past Carolina, Al makes us a quick deal to get this prospect. GB is in need of a WR to be opposite of Driver and Moss should turn back to normal because the team is looking better. Farve is back, so they bring in more weapons and more draft picks.

17 Jax. Ted Ginn Jr. WR: Speedy WR would will help in special teams too. They will have 3 good young Wr's for who ever their QB will be.

18 Cinn. Adam Carriker DE: DE is a need for their bad defence. He will help the run and get to the QB every once in a while.

19 Tenn. Dwayne Jarrett WR: With missing out on the top safeties, they get antoher weapon for Young.

20 NYG Marshawn Lynch RB: With Barber leaving, and GB trading their pick, Lynch falls right into the G men's hands. He and their other RB will be a great 1 2 combo and will give Eli a weapon from the backfield in both running and passing games.

21 Den. Charles Johnson DE: Their dline is why their defence started to be bad at the end of the season so they address it with a young talent here.

22 Dal. Joe Staley OT: Romo needs to stay upright so this pick will help him and the running game. Might even make T.O. happy because he will get the ball more because Romo will have more time.

23 KC. Dwayne Bowe WR: They haven't had a great WR in recent time so heres their chance to get a good one.

24 NE. Sydney Rice WR: Another weapon for Brady. Could go D here too.

25 NYJ. Darelle Revis CB: Miller isn't a very good CB so they go CB here and will go OT or OLB/DE in round 2.

26Phi. LaMarr Woodley DE/OLB: A versital player who will help their pass rush a lot/

27 NO. Paul Posluzny OLB: He has all the intangibles to suceed even though we won't put up great combine numbers.

28 NE. Victor Abiamiri DE/OLB: Fast DE who will play OLB for them because nthey run a 3-4 defence.

29 Bal. Tony Ugoh OT: Will eventually be their LT but since they got a top 3 one already there he will get expirence at RT. They don't have many needs.

30SD. Robert Meachem Wr: Missing out on Rice and Bowe here, they go with this good WR. Rivers needs a young talent to help him and this should.

31 Chi. Buster Davis LB: Sorry, you guys lose in a close game in the super bowl. Davis will give depth and might replace the free agent Briggs.

32 Ind DeMarcus Tyler DT: Congrats you won the suberbowl. TJ and Benson run all over their. but Manning pulls out the win in the last drive. He will take up space in the middle and help your defence alot.

Might do a 2nd rounder later. Tell me if you like your pick or trades.

KCJ58
02-03-2007, 03:48 AM
Ga-why draft

Caddy
02-03-2007, 03:49 AM
Good Buc pick and no that trade wouldn't happen

Michigan
02-03-2007, 08:01 AM
:? on lions pick, but thats been debated for months, so i won't complain too much.

what do you see in LaMarr Woodley that would make him a 1st rounder?

hugegmenfan
02-03-2007, 08:08 AM
i mean lynch is an ok pick for the giants but i just dont c us passing on revis who is arguably the top corner in the draft

throwback54milkman
02-03-2007, 08:38 AM
good jets pick

02-03-2007, 08:38 AM
Great picks for the Colts and Cardinals.

princefielder28
02-03-2007, 08:40 AM
I don't know if this mock is very realistic

Eaglez.Fan
02-03-2007, 09:01 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Our obviously a Radier fan LOL

CJ and Russell, were the Moss trade is bad and Russell won't fall that far

Nice try tho, As for the eagles pick, I'm not a fan but it's alright

T-RICH49
02-03-2007, 09:17 AM
GREAT KC pick

bigmac076
02-03-2007, 09:30 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Our obviously a Radier fan LOL

CJ and Russell, were the Moss trade is bad and Russell won't fall that far

Nice try tho, As for the eagles pick, I'm not a fan but it's alright
QFT

Its nice to dream.

thebow305
02-03-2007, 10:02 AM
Ugh! Please stop copying Scott..

Chucky
02-03-2007, 10:08 AM
good bucs mock but that raiders trade wouldnt happen

TNewFan41
02-03-2007, 10:26 AM
:lol: wow that raiders trade makes me laugh. what makes me laugh harder is poor raider fans think there is even a possibility! o jamarcus russell doesn't fall out of top 10. everything else is pretty solid though. not bad.

BehrenMan007
02-03-2007, 10:59 AM
ok fins pick

Tubby
02-03-2007, 11:24 AM
This mock's title implies that I care about a one rounder.

silky_johnson
02-03-2007, 11:29 AM
Moss might be worth the Packers third round pick. He barely had one thousand season in the last three years and only one double digit TD season in that time. He's always relied on his speed and his speed is not what it was. Slow Randy Moss equals average receiver.

Bills2083
02-03-2007, 11:47 AM
good bills pick

RaiderNation
02-03-2007, 12:10 PM
what do u think will make that trade work then? i know im just dreaming about that trade, just wanted to see what everyone else thought of it. next time their wont be a trade. i like to see u all like the mock, well except the trade anyways

VoteLynnSwan
02-03-2007, 12:29 PM
Buster Davis isn't an OLB... he's too small and appears to be pretty slow for the position... what makes you think he's a first round pick?

FlutiesDropKick
02-03-2007, 01:55 PM
i've said it before and i'll say it again.....Revis is one of my favorite players in the draft and if he falls to the jets i may just **** myself from happiness

J E T S JETS
02-03-2007, 02:42 PM
24 NE. Sydney Rice WR: Another weapon for Brady. Could go D here too.

28 NE. Victor Abiamiri DE/OLB: Fast DE who will play OLB for them because nthey run a 3-4 defence.

I like the Rice pick but I think they can get him at 28 so I think they will draft a linebacker at 24 mabey Posluzny or Woodley but I dont like the Abiamiri pick.

comahan
02-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Landry is fine. I prefer him to Nelson.

sdpads24
02-03-2007, 02:46 PM
good chargers pick

4pAc
02-03-2007, 02:47 PM
Buster Davis isn't an OLB... he's too small and appears to be pretty slow for the position... what makes you think he's a first round pick?he's versatile enough to play all three lb positions, but I don't see him as a cover 2 olb either

Grizzlegom
02-03-2007, 02:48 PM
Ugh! Please stop copying Scott..

i cant wait til he updates his mock so people stop giving okoye to the phins...

GB12
02-03-2007, 02:49 PM
I'd rather have Lynch than Moss. I still want him but not if it means that we don't get Lynch.

Man_Of_Steel
02-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Lamarr woodley wont go in the first

CloudFanatic
02-03-2007, 05:23 PM
As many have said before, Raiders wouldn't make that trade. I can see Oakland moving down a few picks though, so that's your best bet for a trade to get some more draft choices if you do a multiple rounder. I can't see any way that Oakland will get another first rounder this year.

As for the Giants draft, I do not think we will be taking a running back on the first day, much less the first round. I agree with Hugegmenfan that we would take Revis instead.

Im_a_Romosexual
02-03-2007, 05:40 PM
HOMER!!! I knew russell would "slip" to the 16th right after reading about the trade that would never happen

regoob2
02-03-2007, 07:35 PM
I like the niners pick if CB isnt adressed in FA but, that trade will never happen

LB51
02-11-2007, 12:01 PM
thanks for Lynch