PDA

View Full Version : Joey Porter running his mouth yet again.

PoopSandwich
10-10-2007, 08:41 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-porter-winslow&prov=ap&type=lgns

Does this guy ever shut up?

keylime_5
10-10-2007, 08:48 PM
I think Joey Porter should talk to Justin Smith. In that Bengals game Winslow absolutely owned Smith on a couple blocks in the run game I saw - and Smith's game is supposed to be as a good run stopping end. It's funny now though to hear Porter run his big mouth, because he's gonna go up into Browns Stadium and his team is gonna get wacked......probably with about 5 tackles no sacks for him and maybe 80 yards and a TD for K2. If K2 is like his little brother, then this is the game where he is all grown up and way bigger than his older brother at the point where the buttkickins are reversed.

He could talk all he wanted to in Pittsburgh on a great defense and a team that matched up perfectly with the Browns' weak front lines...but now he's a road dog on the worst team in the NFL, so he should just shut his mouth and play, or else he might turn into what Gerard Warren was in 2004.

skinzzfan25
10-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Lol Sellers completely trashed Porter.

He's overrated and overpaid.

CC.SD
10-10-2007, 09:03 PM
You'd think he'd be quiet after his "guarantee" of victory over the Raiders. Onward and upward though.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
10-10-2007, 09:09 PM
What a douche. I guess he never realised the Steelers were better than the Browns. Too bad he plays for the Phins now. Seriously, trash talking while playing for Miami is like trash talking someone about your fabulous career at mcdonalds.

Smooth Criminal
10-10-2007, 09:09 PM
I can't say I miss this at all.

I remember alot of people saying that losing Porter would cost the Steelers big this year. He used to be a very good player but he hasn't been the same since all of his knee injuries. All of last season we saw him regressing and he has looked awful this year.

He'll soon learn that you don't get to talk trash when you are on a horrible team that gets owned every week. And he was gonna hold out for more money from the Steelers. I'm glad they cut him when they did. Harrison has stepped up nicely and looked good.

LonghornsLegend
10-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Wow, he's still talking...i guess he forgot about how ignorant he looked for guaranteeing a victory vs oakland, especially when he does things like that he's not the type of guy who will make sure it happens...he's on a horrible team, and he barely makes a difference, he was pretty much a waste of money for them this year

Freddy G
10-10-2007, 09:47 PM
I like how he keeps talking **** to K2 after K2 straight owned him last year.

Can't find the video, but everyone knows it. K2 just throws Porter to the side, lol. Also, it funny how he says he is going to beat a consensusly awful blocking TE in the run game. My grandma could own K2 in the run game...that is why we have the best TE no one has ever heard of in Steve Heiden.

10-10-2007, 11:19 PM
Hmm. I the "soldier" has some extra motivation for this game. I hope he cracks Porter to his ass, but sadly K2 can't block to save his life. AT least he can make up for it through the air.

no love
10-11-2007, 12:31 AM
So does he keep talking because he is washed up?
Or because his team can't win?

osi+ap=allshallperish
10-11-2007, 01:02 AM
So does he keep talking because he is washed up?
Or because his team can't win?

both he knows his play isn't going to get him any attention and he's no longer on a team that can back him up and make him look good.

10-11-2007, 01:09 AM
The once prestigious Narccissist has finally began to realise that his play is no longer as effective as his mouth. Maybe he believes he can motivate himself into his prime? Jesus Joey.

osi+ap=allshallperish
10-11-2007, 01:19 AM
his play never matched his mouth. When he was very good he talked like he was lt or dthomas

BigDawg819
10-11-2007, 10:13 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-porter-winslow&prov=ap&type=lgns

Does this guy ever shut up?

No he really doesn't. In fact the AFC North is glad to be rid of him.

Geo
10-11-2007, 10:39 AM
Who's Joey Porter?

Moses
10-11-2007, 10:57 AM
He called K2 homosexual? This is like Grade 4 all over again.

leroyisgod
10-11-2007, 11:05 AM
Porter has no reason to talk this year. He's on a crappy team and isn't earning his paycheck.

Geo
10-11-2007, 12:41 PM
It's not his fault the Dolphins were willing to pony up $20M in guaranteed money.

BigDawg819
10-11-2007, 01:35 PM
BOO Miami Scouting Department!

Jakey
10-11-2007, 03:50 PM
LOL Joey still cracks me up, even though im glad the Steelers cut him when they did, you cant deny that that the dude is funny. He thrives of the reaction he gets from people and he allways gets one (just read this thread!). He might not be the playmaker that he once was, but he's still a great team guy, and he's as passionate about the game as anybody else in football. And thats gotta be a possitive, especially for a team that hasn't got many.

Vikes99ej
10-11-2007, 04:22 PM
I like Winslows responses. Porter is just a moron.

The Great Jonathan Vilma
10-11-2007, 05:33 PM
when you've done absolutely nothing this year, your team is 0-5, and you pretty much sweep aside any type of team concept is there really any reason for Winslow to respond??

Winslow is going to destroy him

themaninblack
10-11-2007, 05:39 PM
I think Joey Porter should talk to Justin Smith. In that Bengals game Winslow absolutely owned Smith on a couple blocks in the run game I saw - and Smith's game is supposed to be as a good run stopping end. It's funny now though to hear Porter run his big mouth, because he's gonna go up into Browns Stadium and his team is gonna get wacked......probably with about 5 tackles no sacks for him and maybe 80 yards and a TD for K2. If K2 is like his little brother, then this is the game where he is all grown up and way bigger than his older brother at the point where the buttkickins are reversed.

He could talk all he wanted to in Pittsburgh on a great defense and a team that matched up perfectly with the Browns' weak front lines...but now he's a road dog on the worst team in the NFL, so he should just shut his mouth and play, or else he might turn into what Gerard Warren was in 2004.

its hard to see Kellen Winslow ABSOLUTELY owning anybody in run blocking, much less justin smith who isn't even that good.

The Great Jonathan Vilma
10-11-2007, 05:47 PM
its hard to see Kellen Winslow ABSOLUTELY owning anybody in run blocking, much less justin smith who isn't even that good.

i don't get it

PoopSandwich
10-12-2007, 01:27 PM
Haha, Winslow said Porter is an angry man and needs a hug.

"I'm not worried about Joey. He's not even their best player."

lol, Joey is going to be pissed.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3058955

themaninblack
10-12-2007, 04:24 PM
i don't get it

its very difficult to read i agree.

skarocksoi
10-12-2007, 04:42 PM
The best back in forth I remember was between Joey and Chad Johnson last year. They always had some good one's trash talking each other.

Shiver
10-12-2007, 04:56 PM
The best back in forth I remember was between Joey and Chad Johnson last year. They always had some good one's trash talking each other.

There isn't a better idiot-off that I can remember.