PDA

View Full Version : RANDY MOSS

RaiderNation
02-03-2007, 08:58 PM
do u believe he will be a raider next year? if yes, do u think his attitude will change for the better? if u think he wont be a raider which teams will try to get him? how much do u think will they give up for him?

PACKmanN
02-03-2007, 08:59 PM
I think if someone doesnt give Al Davis the players/picks he wants he not going anywhere.

Tubby
02-03-2007, 09:03 PM
I think if someone doesnt give Al Davis the players/picks he wants he not going anywhere.

Agreed, I dont see another team willing to give much for Moss

BlindSite
02-03-2007, 09:17 PM
Team Discussion.

Empire
02-03-2007, 09:18 PM
Team Discussion.

Not really it applies to the NFL. There are a of couple possible teams for Randy Moss.

sweetness34
02-03-2007, 11:23 PM
I think he's back in Oakland, but that's me. There's been talks about Green Bay, but I don't see it happening.

Philliez01
02-03-2007, 11:54 PM
I think he's back in Oakland, but that's me. There's been talks about Green Bay, but I don't see it happening.

I have to agree, add in that it's just rare to see a trade in the NFL with regularity; that I think he'll end up in Oakland again.

Shiver
02-03-2007, 11:57 PM
Supposedly several teams are interested. As long as Al Davis is realistic in his expectations, then I don't see him in Silver and Black.

RaiderNation
02-04-2007, 12:16 AM
Supposedly several teams are interested. As long as Al Davis is realistic in his expectations, then I don't see him in Silver and Black.

can u name some of those teams. ive only heard about the packers

PACKmanN
02-04-2007, 12:42 AM

can u name some of those teams. ive only heard about the packersi know j-ville has been talking to Davis, but you except every gm to talk to davis if a player like Moss is on the trade block.

Caddy
02-04-2007, 12:45 AM
With the contract he has I can't see too many teams wanting to give up too much for him

niel89
02-04-2007, 03:42 AM
hmm i could see him in gb, just cause brett farve could want it

bernbabybern820
02-04-2007, 10:38 AM
on nfl countdown Mort reported that supposedly Favre wants Moss and they both share the same agents. he also said that there are reports that Al would accept a 3rd rounder for him.

Boston
02-04-2007, 10:40 AM
on nfl countdown Mort reported that supposedly Favre wants Moss and they both share the same agents. he also said that there are reports that Al would accept a 3rd rounder for him.

Link?

bearsfan_51
02-04-2007, 10:41 AM
They also said there are a lot of people that doubt those reports, myself included.

bernbabybern820
02-04-2007, 10:54 AM

Link?

the show..

princefielder28
02-04-2007, 11:02 AM
I think the Packers if they do trade for Moss could send a 3rd round pick and Robert Ferguson, who has battled injuries and inconsistency in GB

Oaktown1981
02-04-2007, 11:15 AM
Al Davis would never trade Moss for a 3rd round pick. He would rather pay Moss and sit him all year then trade him for nothing.

Draft King
02-04-2007, 11:27 AM
I would love for the Falcons to acquire Moss, as stated earlier, Moss would love to play with Vick, and I think we a team better than the Raiders, he may actually apply some effort again.

lod01
02-04-2007, 11:29 AM
I think the Packers if they do trade for Moss could send a 3rd round pick and Robert Ferguson, who has battled injuries and inconsistency in GB

Kinda like, 'We will take your better garbage with potential for our garbage with no potential whatsoever and a 3rd round pick.'

GB12
02-04-2007, 11:45 AM

I'm not sure, but I doubt Moss has Bus Cook as an agent.

PACKmanN
02-04-2007, 11:54 AM

I'm not sure, but I doubt Moss has Bus Cook as an agent.he does have him as an agent.

GB12
02-04-2007, 12:01 PM

I'm not sure, but I doubt Moss has Bus Cook as an agent.he does have him as an agent.

I looked it up and he used to, not anymore.

Pack_Attack_4
02-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Moss= future packer

Cavalier17
02-04-2007, 12:13 PM
I think Kiffin would like to keep him. In his press conference he stressed "getting the ball into playmakers hands" and Moss is by far their biggest play maker on offense.

Finsfan79
02-04-2007, 12:41 PM
if he is traded they wont get too much for him

RaiderNation
02-04-2007, 01:17 PM
Moss= future packer

sweet u can have him

PackerFan20
02-04-2007, 01:22 PM
I would love to see Favre throwing to Moss they were once rivals and Moss seemed to repsect Favre alot add in Driver and Jennings and you've got a great WR core.

DoWnThEfiElD
02-04-2007, 01:44 PM
Favre would probably be pretty happy with that

Shiver
02-04-2007, 01:49 PM
As for the Packers rumor, I do not buy it. They have a good Receiving tandem. They don't need Moss, who is by all accounts, a cancerous entity.

PackerMang
02-04-2007, 02:13 PM
Donald Driver in his interview with Jim Rome stated that he thinks it would be great for him and for favre to have another experienced receiver so that It would take the pressure off of him. Jennings is going to be good but besides those two, it's practice squad and NFL-Europe guys. Moss would be an interesting and welcom addtion IMO. It makes sense for him to come here to because the packers can handle his salary (I think we are in the top 5 or so with the most room) and he would be able to play the vikings twice a year and as a bonus, the packers play the raiders this coming fall as well.

bernbabybern820
02-04-2007, 03:29 PM
I think Kiffin would like to keep him. In his press conference he stressed "getting the ball into playmakers hands" and Moss is by far their biggest play maker on offense.

thats true but moss doesnt want to be in oakland.

eagleseye
02-04-2007, 03:44 PM
I do think he will be moved, and I expect him to be a Packer!

frogstomp
02-04-2007, 03:47 PM

It will have to be the third and Fergusen if you want Moss.

TitleTown088
02-04-2007, 03:48 PM
Moss= future packer

sweet u can have himNo thanks.

ny10804
02-04-2007, 03:52 PM

I'd take that deal, although Ted Thompson values his picks very highly and uses them well. Our starter at RG (rookie Jason Spitz) this year was taken in the 3rd, and has a bright future in the NFL. There's no telling how Thompson values Moss.

doingthisinsteadofwork
02-04-2007, 03:55 PM
I do think he will be moved, and I expect him to be a Packer!have fun with that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GB12
02-04-2007, 03:58 PM

I don't even have to think about that. I'd take that in a second.

KCJ58
02-04-2007, 04:03 PM
Lane Kiffen will make him the front player of the franchise and get J russle so he'll make Randy Stay to help out the young Quarterback

doingthisinsteadofwork
02-04-2007, 04:07 PM
Lane Kiffen will make him the front player of the franchise and get J russle so he'll make Randy Stay to help out the young Quarterback :lol:

doingthisinsteadofwork
02-04-2007, 04:07 PM

I don't even have to think about that. I'd take that in a second.deal.

Stash
02-04-2007, 04:21 PM

thats true but moss doesnt want to be in oakland.

I remember that at the press conf, but soon after there was a report that Kiffin tried to contact Moss but Moss wasn't havin it. Sounds to me like he wants out(like he stated so many times).

The Legend
02-04-2007, 07:53 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=1655&line=89000&spln=1

The Packers are believed to have spoken with Oakland, though that's not confirmed. There was a rumor that Brett Favre wants Moss on his team; the two are considered mutual admirers and share an agent. The St. Petersburg Times believes he could be had for a third-rounder, but we suspect the Packers' second-round pick might bring Moss to Green Bay

Boston
02-04-2007, 08:52 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=1655&line=89000&spln=1

The Packers are believed to have spoken with Oakland, though that's not confirmed. There was a rumor that Brett Favre wants Moss on his team; the two are considered mutual admirers and share an agent. The St. Petersburg Times believes he could be had for a third-rounder, but we suspect the Packers' second-round pick might bring Moss to Green Bay

Moss could be for Favre what Walker was, a big, fast reciever that can go up and get the ball. But i'd still have a hard time giving away a second. Ferguson and a 3rd or bust!

regoob2
02-04-2007, 08:57 PM
i dont think he is going anywhere unless Davis gets an awsome trade

PackerFan20
02-04-2007, 09:00 PM
i dont think he is going anywhere unless Davis gets an awsome trade
Which he wont get, but will be forced to trade him cuz Moss will want to leave.

PackerMang
02-04-2007, 09:07 PM
If there is going to be a trade, would it happen before or during or after the draft. I personally feel we have to wait until during the draft to see if the Raiders will trade moss or porter.

LonghornsLegend
02-07-2007, 01:51 AM
Ive been saying all along the trade that makes most sense to me is...

Raiders to Falcons:
Randy Moss

Falcons to Raiders:
Roddy White
4th Rd Pick

why not, the falcons have talent in jenkins, and along side moss it makes him even better as a #2, and let lelie do what he does best as a slot role #3 in passing downs and spread the field with the new coach...roddy white is young enough to show promise for oakland, but is too streaky to have consistancy in atlanta thus far....would fit nicely in oakland, who probably will draft a QB first, and their wr position is already addressed with a 4th rder to take to the bank as well....

makes sense for both teams to me

Shiver
02-07-2007, 03:17 AM
That makes no sense....

eacantdraft
02-07-2007, 07:15 AM
It's a buyers market for Moss. No team is going to give up very much for a 10 year WR with a bad attitude and whose skills are in decline. Why even give up a mid round pick if the Raiders are going to cut him anyways?

HawkeyeFan
02-07-2007, 07:38 AM
He'll be on a diffrent team.

Also, I read that all Oakland wants is a 3rd Rounder. If a team CAN indeed get him for that and he returns to old form. Wow, what a steal they'd have.

Stash
02-07-2007, 10:11 PM

Also, I read that all Oakland wants is a 3rd Rounder. If a team CAN indeed get him for that and he returns to old form. Wow, what a steal they'd have.

You're right, the Raiders would have a steal! :lol:

frogstomp
02-08-2007, 10:06 AM

If Moss tries hard, and actually practices and works, he's a top 5 WR in the NFL, easy. (I could say top 3, but people would get all nit-picky.)

Getting a 3rd rounder for a top 5 WR is definitely not a steal for you.

cuzifelt1ikeit
02-08-2007, 09:07 PM
word on the street is that were offering our third and bubba franks

RaiderNation
02-08-2007, 10:15 PM

i would do that in a second

GB12
02-08-2007, 10:18 PM

i would do that in a second

If only Davis felt the same way.

AlexDown
02-08-2007, 10:19 PM

But he mooned you guys.

GB12
02-08-2007, 10:21 PM

But he mooned you guys.

And?...

Stash
02-08-2007, 11:05 PM

If Moss tries hard, and actually practices and works, he's a top 5 WR in the NFL, easy. (I could say top 3, but people would get all nit-picky.)

Getting a 3rd rounder for a top 5 WR is definitely not a steal for you.

Actually getting a 3rd rounder would be a steal because anything we get in the 3rd is better than Moss could ever be with the Raiders. He might thrive on someone elses team, but with us he is a worthless peice of trash. So the Raiders would be trading trash for a 3rd rounder. I like it.

LonghornsLegend
02-09-2007, 01:35 AM
green bay doesnt want moss, they shouldnt go after moss, believe me, trust me....this coming from someone who was excited when we got TO, defended him then couldnt stand him...

now i know moss isnt half as bad, but his attitude sucks on the field, and it doesnt really mesh with favre, now maybe favre kicks him into shape, but if he doesnt then its not goingn to go well...oh and the fans will be on edge as soon as he starts to slip or the packers slip, believe me moss will be the blame because it wont be favre's fault...

soon as favre throws one of his 4 pick games and randy is walking around with his helmet off im coming back to say i told you so...

i wish we would have gotten javon walker :oops:

frogstomp
02-09-2007, 10:43 AM
green bay doesnt want moss, they shouldnt go after moss, believe me, trust me....this coming from someone who was excited when we got TO, defended him then couldnt stand him...

now i know moss isnt half as bad, but his attitude sucks on the field, and it doesnt really mesh with favre, now maybe favre kicks him into shape, but if he doesnt then its not goingn to go well...oh and the fans will be on edge as soon as he starts to slip or the packers slip, believe me moss will be the blame because it wont be favre's fault...

soon as favre throws one of his 4 pick games and randy is walking around with his helmet off im coming back to say i told you so...

i wish we would have gotten javon walker :oops:

Moss won't care about picks. Moss just wants chances to catch the deep ball from a QB that can throw the deep ball.

He also wantsto know that he has a 50/50 chance of winning any given Sunday. He gets both of those with Favre.

bigbluedefense
02-09-2007, 10:57 AM
Everyone is killing Randy Moss, they dont realize that he still has plenty left in the tank.

This is just like the Vince Carter situation in Toronto. He stopped giving a damn so he could force a trade, then started kicking butt again in NJ.

Moss will do the same thing. He's pulling a Vince Carter right now. He's forcing his way out so he can go somewhere else and be happy. His skills are not diminished, he just stopped giving a damn. A change of scenary, and a good qb, and watch out, Moss will be back. Guaranteed.

sik wit it
02-09-2007, 01:19 PM

But he mooned you guys.

And?...
the fans have mooned him before, just payback that the packer fans are getting worked up about. Who cares, Randy Moss does straight work if he has his mind right and I'm sure if he came here to GB he'd be happy and make the fans happy as well.

AlexDown
02-09-2007, 01:35 PM

But he mooned you guys.

And?...
the fans have mooned him before, just payback that the packer fans are getting worked up about. Who cares, Randy Moss does straight work if he has his mind right and I'm sure if he came here to GB he'd be happy and make the fans happy as well.

I really wasn't being serious at all. It was kind of the same thing with the TO situation in Dallas.