PDA

View Full Version : Official Early Entries thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

SuperKevin
10-12-2007, 07:31 PM
This thread is for legitimate rumors of players declaring for the draft early. Do not post here unless you have a website or source backing you up.

Complete listing of early entries here:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft08/news/story?id=3177600

Davone Bess Wr Hawaii Jr
http://starbulletin.com/2007/10/10/sports/story02.html

So far most of it is scout speculation and rumor but Bess seems like a strong candidate to leave early with the team losing Colt Brennan to graduation. Bess may not have great size but he is one of the top slot WR prospects and has amazing leaping ability and hands. I would project him as a late 2nd round pick if he declared this year, possibly going to a team like the Chargers that need more speed and dependability at WR

Earl Bennett WR Vanderbilt Jr
http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=288260

Another incredibly dependable WR. Probably one of the safer picks at WR should he declare for the draft. This is a guy who does just about everything well. I agree with the scout's assement stated in the article in saying he'd be a 1st round pick. Seems like a lock to be a Tennessee Titan if he declares

Joshua Mauga LB Nevada Jr
http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070928/FALLON01/709280416/1029/FALLON

I don't know much about this guy but he has good size at 6'2" 245 and his DC insists he's good enough to bolt this year. Might be a guy to watch for

Martellus Bennett TE Texas A&M
http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/stories/MYSA102307.AggiesBennett.en.19c21a7db.html

Would probably be the top TE in the draft if he declared. Is a complete TE

doingthisinsteadofwork
10-12-2007, 07:40 PM
There are some rumours that Cal C Alex Mack may leave early.

SuperKevin
10-12-2007, 07:42 PM
There are some rumours that Cal C Alex Mack may leave early.

Please find a source. i don't want this thread turning into a random insert junior here kind of thread

keylime_5
10-12-2007, 08:02 PM
Malcolm Jenkins, Darren McFadden, and Desean Jackson are mortal locks to go pro after the season.

10-12-2007, 08:13 PM
Malcolm Jenkins, Darren McFadden, and Desean Jackson are mortal locks to go pro after the season.

malcolm jenkins..not sure hes a LOCK

Green Bay Scat
10-12-2007, 08:25 PM
This thread is for legitimate rumors of players declaring for the draft early. Do not post here unless you have a website or source backing you up.

Davone Bess Wr Hawaii Jr
http://starbulletin.com/2007/10/10/sports/story02.html

So far most of it is scout speculation and rumor but Bess seems like a strong candidate to leave early with the team losing Colt Brennan to graduation. Bess may not have great size but he is one of the top slot WR prospects and has amazing leaping ability and hands. I would project him as a late 2nd round pick if he declared this year, possibly going to a team like the Chargers that need more speed and dependability at WR

Earl Bennett WR Vanderbilt Jr
http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=288260

Another incredibly dependable WR. Probably one of the safer picks at WR should he declare for the draft. This is a guy who does just about everything well. I agree with the scout's assement stated in the article in saying he'd be a 1st round pick. Seems like a lock to be a Tennessee Titan if he declares

Joshua Mauga LB Nevada Jr
http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070928/FALLON01/709280416/1029/FALLON

I don't know much about this guy but he has good size at 6'2" 245 and his DC insists he's good enough to bolt this year. Might be a guy to watch for

EB doesnt say anything about leaving after this year, but if the team can get to a bowl i think he leaves(And wins) ive been on EB and Williams balls now, and people are finally recognizing them, its a proud day for me

dont forget that Vandy plays Georgia and it will be on ESPN2 at 6pm Eastern time

Sniper
10-12-2007, 08:34 PM
Heavy speculation that Oklahoma LT Phil Loadholt is gonezo after this season. I don't have a link but someone else on this board (one of the well-respected Giants fans, maybe BBD?) mentioned it.

SuperKevin
10-12-2007, 08:35 PM
Heavy speculation that Oklahoma LT Phil Loadholt is gonezo after this season. I don't have a link but someone else on this board (one of the well-respected Giants fans, maybe BBD?) mentioned it.

Actually I was the one who stated thatearlier

Sniper
10-12-2007, 08:36 PM
Actually I was the one who stated thatearlier

Well then I apologize for not giving you full credit. Mario Manningham, WR, Michigan is also a potential early entry though he needs another year.

kwilk103
10-12-2007, 09:35 PM
i doubt Slaton goes; the only way he does is if White goes to, which i highly doubt

reasons why:

1. said he wants to win a national championship, even if it took two years---too lazy to look up, but it was before the season---usa today

2. took out an insurance policy----not uncommon for top prospects, but his was for 2 years---possibly hinting at a return

3. even in a better position for a national championship next year---on offense only lose Schmitt (maybe 1 or 2 on oline); reynaud (if graduates on time), devine, etc all back; only lose wicks, mundy, dykes on defense (rotate a lot of guys in, so all have a lot of expierence; back-up corners are actually better); dingle if he graduates will be back; schedule isnt easy, but manageable (@ colorado, @ ul (minus brohm and maybe urrutia/douglas); home against usf--lose a lot on defense; rugters) put wvu in a good spot to win the NC

i think he comes back

Sniper
10-12-2007, 09:38 PM
i doubt Slaton goes; the only way he does is if White goes to, which i highly doubt

reasons why:

1. said he wants to win a national championship, even if it took two years---too lazy to look up, but it was before the season---usa today

2. took out an insurance policy----not uncommon for top prospects, but his was for 2 years---possibly hinting at a return

3. even in a better position for a national championship next year---on offense only lose Schmitt (maybe 1 or 2 on oline); reynaud (if graduates on time), devine, etc all back; only lose wicks, mundy, dykes on defense (rotate a lot of guys in, so all have a lot of expierence; back-up corners are actually better); dingle if he graduates will be back; schedule isnt easy, but manageable (@ colorado, @ ul (minus brohm and maybe urrutia/douglas); home against usf--lose a lot on defense; rugters) put wvu in a good spot to win the NC

i think he comes back

You could also add
4. Won't be a QB at the next level and needs all 4 years to polish anything he may have.
5. Needs to get the sand out of his vagina in big games and not get "injured"
6. WV will still have no defense, hence no NC.

kwilk103
10-12-2007, 09:50 PM
we have a defense---#6 overall

gave up less than 280 yds and 14 pts to usf; majority of yds came on a busted play, and on 1st drive of 2nd half---after that less than 20 yds

i guess its just our reputation

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2007&div=4&rpt=IA_teamtotdef&site=org

Sniper
10-12-2007, 09:56 PM
we have a defense---#6 overall

gave up less than 280 yds and 14 pts to usf; majority of yds came on a busted play, and on 1st drive of 2nd half---after that less than 20 yds

i guess its just our reputation

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2007&div=4&rpt=IA_teamtotdef&site=org

And you've played such juggernauts....haha every time I hear that word I think of Les Miles calling Stanford a juggernaut

kwilk103
10-12-2007, 10:03 PM
yea, but at least we didnt play that juggernaut in appalachian st

Sniper
10-12-2007, 10:09 PM
yea, but at least we didnt play that juggernaut in appalachian st

You're right, because once the game would get close Slaton and White would get "hurt" and all the WV fans could say "The only reason they won was because Douche 1 and Douche 2 got hurt, which they magically seem to do any time a game is close and they might lose"

Let me know when WV does anything in football remotely close to what Michigan's done in their history, and no, not in the ASU way

kwilk103
10-12-2007, 10:17 PM
cuz henne didnt get hurt during an embarassing loss

have to resort to the history----cant live in the present?

Sniper
10-12-2007, 10:19 PM
cuz henne didnt get hurt during an embarassing loss

have to resort to the history----cant live in the present?

Henne doesn't have a history of tearing his vagina in big games. Sorry, he doesn't. Can't live in the present? Michigan would smoke WVU. Your team is so bad you have to take Michigan's rejects on your defense and our DBs are terrible!

kwilk103
10-12-2007, 10:24 PM
we have to take michigan's rejects? we have one player and hes playin great

mundy's playin great ball; wicks is solid; have one of the top juco corners in lankster

wvu would beat michigan; our strength is our run defense, and you cant stop the spread----see oregon, app st; rodriguez is one of the innovators of the spread, we would win

edit:

to get back on topic it was rumored that wvu wr darius reynaud was thinkin about comin out last year---not sure about last year

if you watched the wvu-maryland game, hes the one that squats 600; hes a prop, so if he graduates on time, he can come back next year

jballa838
10-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Henne doesn't have a history of tearing his vagina in big games. Sorry, he doesn't. Can't live in the present? Michigan would smoke WVU. Your team is so bad you have to take Michigan's rejects on your defense and our DBs are terrible!
(looks at all the OSU games, and the rose bowl.)
has he won a bowl game?

Sniper
10-12-2007, 10:29 PM
we have to take michigan's rejects? we have one player and hes playin great

mundy's playin great ball; wicks is solid; have one of the top juco corners in lankster

wvu would beat michigan; our strength is our run defense, and you cant stop the spread----see oregon, app st; rodriguez is one of the innovators of the spread, we would win

We can't stop the spread vs. teams that throw the ball. Considering White sucks as a passer, I'd think we'd keep it close until White and Slaton got "injured" again. Mundy is awful, he only looks good because you guys play a bunch of farces. Juco corners? Guess those are the only kids WVU will take because anyone with a functional brain doesn't go there cough cough Noel Devine cough cough Face it, West Virginia is basically a running version of Hawaii....All O, no D, overrated and chokes whenever they play someone half decent. Oh look it's a big game and Pat White and Steve Slaton just got hurt again, what a shocker!

Sniper
10-12-2007, 10:31 PM
(looks at all the OSU games, and the rose bowl.)
has he won a bowl game?

Nope, he hasn't. He's also played USC 2x and Nebraska, which is better than an overrated Georgia team and GT. And at least he's lost playing the game, not pussing out of a game due to "injuries"

jballa838
10-12-2007, 10:33 PM
Nope, he hasn't. He's also played USC 2x and Nebraska, which is better than an overrated Georgia team and GT. And at least he's lost playing the game, not pussing out of a game due to "injuries"
Texas Freshman year. and he was sacked multiple times each game.

Sniper
10-12-2007, 10:34 PM
Texas Freshman year. and he was sacked multiple times each game.

Good call, I was thinking of USC's split title year, where Navarre was the QB. Even though we lost that game, it was a great one to watch. Started the VY domination era.

Anyways, let's not derail this early entry train. Any other underclassmen?

kwilk103
10-12-2007, 10:34 PM
were white and slaton hurt during the sugar bowl?

theyve accomplished more than henne and hart

lots of teams take juco corners---just like we're gonna get hale

jballa838
10-12-2007, 10:36 PM
Good call, I was thinking of USC's split title year, where Navarre was the QB
i just looked it up. Henne is effecient but cant win the hard ones, unless you count ND last year, which i don't. lost to ND 2 previous years

Sniper
10-12-2007, 10:37 PM
were white and slaton hurt during the sugar bowl?

theyve accomplished more than henne and hart

lots of teams take juco corners---just like we're gonna get hale

Because they've won a bowl game? Bowl games are the dumbest ******* things ever, and no I don't say that because I'm a UM fan. Congrats, you went 6-6 and made a bowl game (Not WVU, in general) Only one bowl game matters and that's the NC game. Hart and Henne have broken school records for their positions, but you're right, Slaton and White have accomplished more :rolleyes:

Sniper
10-12-2007, 10:39 PM
The point, after all that quibbling, is that Slaton should not come out this year due to his durability being a major question. White isn't an accomplished passer, so he needs to polish that. Slaton also needs to run in between the tackles better.

kwilk103
10-12-2007, 10:40 PM
white has broken big east rushing record for a season, career

slaton has tied school record for touchdowns (in like 12 less games); will break school rushing/big east rushing record if he comes back

have lost 3 games as starters (usf 2x, ul); won gator bowl and sugar bowl; and possibly another 1 or 2 more bcs bowl appearances

kwilk103
10-12-2007, 10:42 PM
the only way slaton goes is if white goes

he does have the insurance policy----2 yrs

does want to win a title

but, he does have a kid (cue devine jokes; its not uncommon for athletes), but at least its with his girlfriend from high school

Sniper
10-12-2007, 10:43 PM
white has broken big east rushing record for a season, career

slaton has tied school record for touchdowns (in like 12 less games); will break school rushing/big east rushing record if he comes back

have lost 3 games as starters (usf 2x, ul); won gator bowl and sugar bowl; and possibly another 1 or 2 more bcs bowl appearances

Considering the level of competition and the prestige of school they're at, I'll take Henne and Hart's accomplishment. So essentially, you agree White is a glorified RB. Bowl games are useless, gimme a ******* playoff and a true NC champion (that's not direct atyou kwilk, just in general)

kwilk103
10-12-2007, 10:56 PM
i think white could be a qb at the next level-----if he would improve drastically

im for a playoff or at least better ooc games; im tired of seeing uf vs southwest central missouri state; the extra game teams got essentially became a gimme game

cuz the big east is gonna get screwed one day; i could see a 1 loss sec team/usc get in over an undefeated wvu (could happen next year) or usf this year, especially since a wvu would be top 5 to start the year; the only good thing to come out of that scenerio would be it would mean the end or near the end of the bcs

SuperKevin
10-13-2007, 12:10 AM
You Sons of Bitches hijacked my thread! I hope you Die!

Scott Wright
10-13-2007, 06:46 AM
From what I've been hearing here are some guys who it's basically a foregone conclusion will go pro:

Calais Campbell
DeSean Jackson
Ryan Clady
Steve Slaton
Justin King

keylime_5
10-13-2007, 09:45 AM
malcolm jenkins..not sure hes a LOCK

He's gone. Mind's made up. Only thing that can stop him is an ACL or something of that nature (*knocks on wood*). Probably first corner taken too.

kwilk103
10-13-2007, 11:58 AM
scott,

you serious about slaton? i heard devine was told he was only going to be there this year? plus that would explain why he isnt running as hard, or at least it seems

chances he comes out; plus do you think he should or do you think he should stay

scottyboy
10-13-2007, 11:59 AM
ok, i hate to hijack the thread, but with this season so far, I see it HIGHLY unlikely Rice OR Greene comes out

Geo
10-13-2007, 01:21 PM
From what I've been hearing here are some guys who it's basically a foregone conclusion will go pro:

Calais Campbell
DeSean Jackson
Ryan Clady
Steve Slaton
Justin King
I'd agree with all of them. Thanks for inside information, Scott.

http://www.ontaponline.com/photos/12006/reali_big.gif

+ 2 points for you.

zobie31
10-13-2007, 05:28 PM
Draftheadquarters.com (http://www.draftheadquarters.com/page/page/4269113.htm) recently said that these players might leave:

Ray Rice RB Rutgers
Malcom Kelly WR Oklahoma
Jamaal Charles RB Texas
Jorvorskie Lane RB Texas A&M

They also said that Clady was going to enter too....sounds like he's a lock?

scottyboy
10-13-2007, 05:30 PM
ehhh i doubt Ray Ray leaves, unless a scout tells him another season will hurt his stock(wear and tear). Unless RU comes back and wins the Big East, i doubt he leaves.

zobie31
10-13-2007, 05:35 PM
ehhh i doubt Ray Ray leaves, unless a scout tells him another season will hurt his stock(wear and tear). Unless RU comes back and wins the Big East, i doubt he leaves.

Both of his offensive tackles will graduate this year...why wouldn't he leave?

SuperKevin
10-13-2007, 05:44 PM
Draftheadquarters.com (http://www.draftheadquarters.com/page/page/4269113.htm) recently said that these players might leave:

Ray Rice RB Rutgers
Malcom Kelly WR Oklahoma
Jamaal Charles RB Texas
Jorvorskie Lane RB Jorvorskie Lane

They also said that Clady was going to enter too....sounds like he's a lock?

Jovorskie Lane would be a horrible choice to declare early. Who's going to draft a FB in day 1?

scottyboy
10-13-2007, 05:47 PM
Both of his offensive tackles will graduate this year...why wouldn't he leave?

haha are you serious? that's what he'd base it off? RU has tons of young talent behind them. That's the worst reason i've ever heard

zobie31
10-13-2007, 05:56 PM
You're missing my point. If he was worried that his production would dip with a new offensive line, he may considering leaving early.

I also heard that it may have to do with family matters as well.

scottyboy
10-13-2007, 06:00 PM
You're missing my point. If he was worried that his production would dip with a new offensive line, he may considering leaving early.

I also heard that it may have to do with family matters as well.

where'd you hear this from? his family is pushing him neither way. He doesnt have $$$ issues in his family like other prospects that leave early do.

His OL would consist of the same C, Haslem moving outside, the total stud in Davis at OG, and 2 of 3 candidates to fight for the OT's. I dont think he's that selfish either...

Jonny
10-14-2007, 10:10 AM
ok, i hate to hijack the thread, but with this season so far, I see it HIGHLY unlikely Rice OR Greene comes out

Tom Luicci keeps saying Greene is gone. He should stay, but a bad safety class might lure him out.

The family stuff is why Rice might leave...only thing that keeps him out is a bad grade. The OL will be good, but you don't lose two first day picks and get better. Look at how we're struggling without Stapleton and Stephenson, who aren't nearly as good as Zuttah and Sosa.

BTW, I think Davis ends up at RT. Next year's OL is something like Haslam-Barbieri-Blaze-Gilmartin-Davis. We actually might be better off with Kordell Young and Mason Robinson at RB, both of them have 4.4 speed.

scottyboy
10-14-2007, 10:14 AM
Tom Luicci keeps saying Greene is gone. He should stay, but a bad safety class might lure him out.

The family stuff is why Rice might leave...only thing that keeps him out is a bad grade. The OL will be good, but you don't lose two first day picks and get better. Look at how we're struggling without Stapleton and Stephenson, who aren't nearly as good as Zuttah and Sosa.

BTW, I think Davis ends up at RT. Next year's OL is something like Haslam-Barbieri-Blaze-Gilmartin-Davis. We actually might be better off with Kordell Young and Mason Robinson at RB, both of them have 4.4 speed.

no R Blaz? I love that kid at center. I dont think we'd pull him. Either Davis or Haslem will play RT, either would do very well there.

I do see Greene leaving b/c of a weak class, but i just dont see Ray Ray leaving. I said it before the season, and the way its turning out so far, i'm sticking to it.

JPLUFF
10-14-2007, 01:48 PM
The point, after all that quibbling, is that Slaton should not come out this year due to his durability being a major question. White isn't an accomplished passer, so he needs to polish that. Slaton also needs to run in between the tackles better.

Wouldn't that be a reason to come out as well, especially if he stays healthy for the remainder of the season?

KaneMarko
10-15-2007, 08:25 AM
Does anyone know if Michael Oher is thinking about entering the draft this year?

SuperKevin
10-23-2007, 07:03 PM
http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/stories/MYSA102307.AggiesBennett.en.19c21a7db.html

Texas A&M TE Martellus Bennett claims if he gets 1st or 2nd round grades he's going to declare

ironman4579
10-23-2007, 08:04 PM
no R Blaz? I love that kid at center. I dont think we'd pull him. Either Davis or Haslem will play RT, either would do very well there.

I do see Greene leaving b/c of a weak class, but i just dont see Ray Ray leaving. I said it before the season, and the way its turning out so far, i'm sticking to it.

Scotty, you know my position on Rice. Not saying he won't come out, but depending on what other juniors declare, I think he'd be stupid to come out with, as I said, potentially a whole lot less competition next year.

Sniper
10-23-2007, 09:55 PM
Ironman, is Arrington a RS junior? The possibility, albeit slim, of he and Rio being back next year makes me salivate.

P-L
10-23-2007, 10:01 PM
Yeah, for some reason I was convinced that Arrington was a senior, but he is in fact a RS Junior.

ironman4579
10-24-2007, 04:49 AM
I'm with you PL, I thought he was a senior. He had that broken ankle as a freshman(soph) but I didn't think they used a redshirt on him. I'm pretty sure he'll be back, so good thing for us.

Don Vito
10-24-2007, 05:22 AM
Mike Oher is rated as a top OL prospect if he were to come out, probably a mid first rounder. Rumors are circulating around Oxford that he is becoming more open to the idea of coming out early, even though this is a pretty deep OT class (especially if a few junirs come out such as Clady or even Loadholt). Oher was reportedly excited to play with Jevan Snead next season but with the Rebels not doing to well this year and his stock pretty high, Oher could bolt for the NFL.

underscore
10-24-2007, 06:19 AM

Calais Campbell
DeSean Jackson
Ryan Clady
Steve Slaton
Justin King

At this point I'd be surprised to see King turn pro. He's been hampered by a separated shoulder all year and has been a very mediocre corner. He's not at all a first round pick right now. And if his shoulder requires off-season surgery...well that doesn't help either.

Finsfan79
10-24-2007, 08:04 AM
it is pretty much known down here that Phillips and Calais Campbell will be pros next year this time

Sniper
10-24-2007, 08:54 AM
At this point I'd be surprised to see King turn pro. He's been hampered by a separated shoulder all year and has been a very mediocre corner. He's not at all a first round pick right now. And if his shoulder requires off-season surgery...well that doesn't help either.

Yeah but the thing is....He's got pretty good man to man coverage skills which works nicely for him, and if he runs in the low 4.3s at say, a practice or conditioning session before he has to declare, he's gone. He's graduating in 3 years so you never know.

Don Vito
10-24-2007, 09:50 AM
http://tamu.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=730406

Not sure if this has been posted but Aggies TE Martellus Bennet is considering leaving. He is big and athletic but is pretty much solely a receiver and there are quite a few TEs in this years class superior to him (in my eyes) such as Martin Rucker, Fred Davis, John Carlson, Jacob Tamme, and Craig Stevens.

keylime_5
10-24-2007, 10:24 AM

King is gonna leave. He shouldn't, but he will. That's the story with a lot of junior CBs every year. It seems if a junior CB can sniff the first round they usually leave.

TacticaLion
10-24-2007, 10:59 AM
i think white could be a qb at the next level-----if he would improve drasticallyA lot of QBs could play at the next level with "drastic improvement".

That's all I've got...

Cashmoney
10-24-2007, 11:45 AM
does anyone know anything about James Hardy? any chance at all he comes out this year?

Hines
10-24-2007, 12:23 PM

king is a good player..i think he is raw though and lack of expierence hurts him, but he is a good corner as everyone knows..he will go in the first round and when he develops, he will be a great corner..maybe in the second tier though, not the champ bailey, mccalister types

http://tamu.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=730406

Not sure if this has been posted but Aggies TE Martellus Bennet is considering leaving. He is big and athletic but is pretty much solely a receiver and there are quite a few TEs in this years class superior to him (in my eyes) such as Martin Rucker, Fred Davis, John Carlson, Jacob Tamme, and Craig Stevens.

if bennett leaves, he will be the top tight end in the class imo..rucker and davis will be close behind but i think bennett is the best tight end coming out

Don Vito
10-24-2007, 01:05 PM
He could be the first TE taken I am just not a huge fan of Bennett, he irritates me. He is a gifted athlete but ever since he flirted with going to the NBA out of high school, which was essentially a publicity stunt, I haven't been a huge fan of his. Plus he (like many TEs in this class) doesn't offer much when it comes to blocking. Regardless, he is a very talented player with the skills to make an impact in the passing game.

underscore
10-24-2007, 03:05 PM
does anyone know anything about James Hardy? any chance at all he comes out this year?

A 6'7, 4.4 WR? He's a stud.

I'd think he would give a long hard look at the NFL, that's for sure.

Cashmoney
10-24-2007, 03:40 PM
A 6'7, 4.4 WR? He's a stud.

I'd think he would give a long hard look at the NFL, that's for sure.

im hoping so too for the titans sake. i cant decide who i want for the titans more, james hardy, malcolm kelley or earl bennett.

SuperKevin
10-29-2007, 12:01 AM
http://www.herald-review.com/articles/2007/10/28/columnists/tupper/1027493.txt

Add Rashard Mendenhall to the list. Said he's going to think long and hard and lean heavily on his family for advice on turning pro.

Turtlepower
10-29-2007, 12:22 AM
I would be surprised him Justin King declared now.

Cashmoney
10-29-2007, 01:21 AM
anyone think pat white will declare? i saw an article last year about him potentially leaving then because he was a redshirt sophmore, so i figure if he was giving serious thought last year than he must be coming out this year. man i wish i could find that article.

Jonny
10-29-2007, 01:30 AM
I think White will be playing baseball next year.

Babylon
10-31-2007, 06:18 PM
4 players i have a hunch(nothing concrete) that may come out and disrupt a lot of draft boards would be;

Jonathon Stewart, Oregon. might challenge for the 1st back to be drafted.

Alex Boone, Ohio State. I think least likely of this group but wouldnt be a shocker.

Brian Cushing, SC. will have most likely played in 3 major bowls and coming off a year of injuries might no want to risk that for a team that may be looking at some major sanctions there.

Rey Mauluuga, SC. In somewhat the same boat as Cushing, Rey Rey seems to have his share of controversy for the Trojans, might as well get paid for the aggrevation (at least get paid more)

etk
10-31-2007, 07:43 PM
it is pretty much known down here that Phillips and Calais Campbell will be pros next year this time

Wouldn't that make it that much sweeter if they they lost their minds and actually came back? I can't think of a decent Miami prospect that hasn't declared in the last few years, though. That's one of the cons of being a fan of a pro factory. The "what-if" factor.

cowboysforever
10-31-2007, 08:32 PM
MIami motto is "3 an' out"

Dolfan2788
11-01-2007, 03:29 AM
King is gonna leave. He shouldn't, but he will. That's the story with a lot of junior CBs every year. It seems if a junior CB can sniff the first round they usually leave.

He won't just sniff the 1st round, he'll be a first rounder. For Sure.

He'll be the 1st corner taken off the board without a doubt in my opinion.

BucSappy
11-01-2007, 05:45 AM
Anyone think there is a Jamaal Anderson in this junior class...a total shocker in committing to the draft as a junior thats a top prospect?

Paranoidmoonduck
11-01-2007, 05:50 AM
Tony Pauline recently mentioned that Calais Campbell could be returning to Miami for his senior year unless his play picks up towards the end of the season.

Not sure how legitimate it is, but interesting nonetheless.

Joeyjr09
11-01-2007, 07:30 AM

Don't see so sure. Phillips is most likely gone but there's some buzz from Miami fans down here that Calais might stay another year. He was played bad this season and loves going to college. There's talk he could want to stay his final year of school and build his stock back up in during the season since he's played so bad.

Solomon
11-01-2007, 11:11 AM
Anyone think there is a Jamaal Anderson in this junior class...a total shocker in committing to the draft as a junior thats a top prospect?

Pure speculation, but if somebody were to shake up the draft like that I think it would be Demarcus Granger.

OKlahoma has quite a few top juniors; Granger, Malcolm Kelly, Duke Robinson, Reggie Smith, Nic Harris, Ryan Reynolds and Curtis Lofton. what's the word on them?

etk
11-01-2007, 07:11 PM
Pure speculation, but if somebody were to shake up the draft like that I think it would be Demarcus Granger.

OKlahoma has quite a few top juniors; Granger, Malcolm Kelly, Duke Robinson, Reggie Smith, Nic Harris, Ryan Reynolds and Curtis Lofton. what's the word on them?

Smith & Harris should definitely bold. That would be at or near the top of a weak senior safety class. I like Lofton a lot but he would benefit from another year of football and conditioning.

BucSappy
11-02-2007, 06:05 AM

Granger is a RS Sophomore, but same difference.

DaSuperfan
11-02-2007, 03:55 PM
Don't see so sure. Phillips is most likely gone but there's some buzz from Miami fans down here that Calais might stay another year. He was played bad this season and loves going to college. There's talk he could want to stay his final year of school and build his stock back up in during the season since he's played so bad.

No Greg Olsen in your sig? ;)

Babylon
11-04-2007, 12:23 PM
Again just a hunch but Chase Coffman, te out of Missouri, would probably shoot up the charts if he came out. Reminds me a bit of Heath Miller of the Steelers but a better blocker and i think a better athlete. Would no doubt be the top pure tightend in this draft.(my opinion)

keylime_5
11-09-2007, 08:56 AM
Malcolm Jenkins is as good as gone. Vernon Gholston is gonna go too, especially with that 4 sack game vs Wisconsin, he's a top 15-20 pick lock. James Laurinaitis is about 50/50 on staying or leaving and there's a good chance he might want to stick it out another year with his mom urging him to stay and the fact that he frequently talks to AJ Hawk (who stayed 4 years and was a top 5 pick) and AJ tells him to stay won't hurt. But right now I think Laurinaitis goes too, he has top 10 potential and is certainly a top 15 pick and the first LB to be taken in the draft if he declares. Also there's a good chance Marcus Freeman, our WLB, who would be a 2nd or 3rd round pick, might enter the draft. He is a stellar athlete and has been a force this year after being a panzy last year, and the fact that he is an amazing pass defender for a LB could help his NFL stock. Even though he's not highly touted like Gholston, Jenkins, or James L, Freeman is a bit under the radar as to Buckeyes who might be in the draft.

Alex Boone and Brian Robiskie are threats to declare, but due to the depth at OT and WR in this year's draft I think they both stay once they find out they'll both get probably 2nd round grades.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2007, 06:50 PM
this needed to be moved up.

draftguru151
11-21-2007, 07:11 PM
The announcers at one of the Texas A&M games was saying that Bennett is as good as gone.

SuperKevin
11-21-2007, 08:26 PM
Here's some updates:

http://www.post-trib.com/sports/osipoff/660440,osip.article
Purdue WR Selwyn Lymon was kicked off the team and could make himself elibible for the draft. He has intriguing size and skills for a team willing to take a chance on the troubled WR. Ultimately I think he'd be better off proving he can straighten things out for a FCS team since he has 2 years of eligibility left.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/huskies/340527_uline21.html?source=mypi
Washington's 5th year senior center Juan Garcia was granted a 6th year of eligibility but is deciding wheteher he should go pro instead. He's a smart player on one of the better OL units in the NCAA (2nd in rushing in the PAC 10) but is likely a late day 2 prospect if he declares.

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=1200&u_sid=10187022
Nebraska RB Marlon Lucky is considering a jump to the pros with the Cornhusker team going into rebuilding mode next year. I feel he is a better player than former teammate Brandon Jackson but would not be drafted as highly due to an amazing crop of junior RBs who could declare. I think it would benefit him to return and be the face of a rebuilding team

skeet3r
11-22-2007, 10:37 AM
Hawaii Receiver Davone Bess has shown interest in going pro after this year (2 years of eligibility left)

superfly69
11-22-2007, 02:23 PM
Please find a source. i don't want this thread turning into a random insert junior here kind of thread

Please find a source? Relax man. This is draft talk thread for crying out loud, let people randomly insert whatever junior they want. Don't be such a knob.

Vikes99ej
11-22-2007, 05:26 PM
Please find a source? Relax man. This is draft talk thread for crying out loud, let people randomly insert whatever junior they want. Don't be such a knob.

Uhhhh... I'm pretty sure you need a source, otherwise someone could just say Colt McCoy is going pro and everyone would be all "ZOMG COLT MCCOY'S LEAVING!". Citation gives legitimacy.

kwilk103
11-28-2007, 09:19 PM
slaton has filed paperwork to see where he will be drafted

scottyboy
11-28-2007, 09:23 PM
slaton has filed paperwork to see where he will be drafted

i've always thought, if slaton or white enters the other will. Am I just crazy or you think it's true? just curious what will happen with the 2 who i cant wait to see on sundays and not saturdays

kwilk103
11-28-2007, 09:28 PM
i read an article where rodriguez will talk to all the jrs after the bowl game about the process (slaton, white, reynaud, dingle)

most think white will come back

if not we have brown (whos a better thrower, and a real good runner for his size) and devine, plus 4* recruit who re-committed after goin to hargrave for a year in terrance kerns (big back)

we will be loaded again

etk
11-28-2007, 10:48 PM
i read an article where rodriguez will talk to all the jrs after the bowl game about the process (slaton, white, reynaud, dingle)

if not we have brown (whos a better thrower, and a real good runner for his size) and devine, plus 4* recruit who re-committed after goin to hargrave for a year in terrance kerns (big back)

we will be loaded again

Brown is incredible from what I've seen in limited action. If Reynaud returns, your offense won't miss a beat with Brown at QB.

kwilk103
11-28-2007, 10:58 PM
Brown is incredible from what I've seen in limited action. If Reynaud returns, your offense won't miss a beat with Brown at QB.

we're recruiting different qbs now----guys that can throw, but run too

star jackson, pryor, a couple from last year; theyre passers, but very good runners; not like white and the other way around

Sniper
11-28-2007, 11:08 PM

we will be loaded again

It would make 0 sense for White to declare. He's a very undersized QB who's somewhat frail. His passing could stand to get better. I know he's got a very high comp %, but the sample size is so small it's hard to get a gauge on how good a passer he is.

M.O.T.H.
11-28-2007, 11:50 PM
Gamecocks WR, Kenny Mckinley said he's sticking around...but, you know we've been screwed over before. Just like when Williamson, Rice, and Ko Simpson all said they were sticking around. You better be telling the truth Kenny.

WildDude
11-29-2007, 02:06 AM
look theres no way slatons coming back 2 words: Noel Devine, Slaton knows hes gonna take away a whole bunch of his carries- he woulda this year but hes only a freshman not that it maters but slatons gone... the only reason Noel didnt get many reps is cause they respect slatons talent and dont want him to complain or anything

Or look at someone like Jarrett Brown whos supremely talented and the only reason he stuck around was cause he thought pat white would be an early entry he'll be a senior if pat stays all 4 years

kwilk103
11-29-2007, 02:34 AM
even if brown only starts 1 year, he'll make a good prospect

6'4 220 good arm, real good mobility

pat white=randle el?

and as a wvu fan, this is not a bad problem to have

etk
11-29-2007, 10:09 AM
Gamecocks WR, Kenny Mckinley said he's sticking around...but, you know we've been screwed over before. Just like when Williamson, Rice, and Ko Simpson all said they were sticking around. You better be telling the truth Kenny.

McKinley should stick around. There's too much competition for him to be anything more than a 3rd rounder.

BPhilb
11-29-2007, 11:45 AM
Again just a hunch but Chase Coffman, te out of Missouri, would probably shoot up the charts if he came out. Reminds me a bit of Heath Miller of the Steelers but a better blocker and i think a better athlete. Would no doubt be the top pure tightend in this draft.(my opinion)

I guy I know that is close to the team says Coffman is as good as gone. He hates school from what I hear and apparently doesn't have the greatest relationship with Pinkel. He'll probably go in the round 2 or 3 this year, but could really use another year in college to refine his game and be the "go-to" guy in the offense.

M.O.T.H.
11-29-2007, 12:09 PM
McKinley should stick around. There's too much competition for him to be anything more than a 3rd rounder.

I'd hate to think of that offense w/ out him next year. There is a lot of talent but, none are ready to be that #1. I'm sure Jared Cook will move to WR permanently next season w/ Wesyle Saunders taking over at TE. If Kenny comes back the WR position may actually end up being a strength next year. Dion Lecorn is also a noteable guy that made big strides this season. I'm sure Kenny will be back...w/ another big year he's going to earn himself a lot more money.

Brent
11-29-2007, 12:55 PM
The announcers at one of the Texas A&M games was saying that Bennett is as good as gone.
He is leaving, there is ZERO doubt. I had a class with him last spring and he hated the prof so much, so I asked one day if he was coming back after his junior year. His response was along the lines of, "Man, I hate school. I am gone next year. First round, baby."

Interesting note, he does not drink, at all. He said he hates the taste of alcohol.

Also, I thought I saw that someone believed that Javorskie Lane was leaving; that is flat out wrong and even if he did, he would probably not get drafted.

kwilk103
12-02-2007, 12:41 AM
after todays game, i think slatons gone

no injuries and hes being used as a decoy, plus devines startin to get more carries

slaton--9 carries
devine--7

doingthisinsteadofwork
12-02-2007, 11:02 AM
Id be suprised if Desean Jackson stays.Nate Longshore is an awful QB and Im pretty sure that Desean doesnt like him at all, and with Stevens,Forsett,Hawkins,and Jordan leaving theres no reason for him to stay.The team will be worse than last year unless Tedford stops calling the plays.

TheMikey10
12-02-2007, 11:34 AM
as for DeSean, yeah he is probably gone, but i do not think Longshore is going to start next year, Riley will probably win the job, Nate is just so terrible

Flyboy
12-02-2007, 11:39 AM
Interesting note, he does not drink, at all. He said he hates the taste of alcohol.

Neither do I. *shrugs*

vatech=accdomination
12-03-2007, 11:22 AM
Brandon Flowers is supposedly gone if he gets a round one grade.

Sniper
12-03-2007, 11:24 AM
Rumor has it both Mario Manningham and Adrian Arrington are peacin out of A2.

etk
12-05-2007, 12:54 PM
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/29291

It appears as though Erin Henderson is leaning towards declaring early. I think he's the best underclassman LB in the draft if he does.

Turtlepower
12-05-2007, 12:55 PM
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/29291

It appears as though Erin Henderson is leaning towards declaring early. I think he's the best underclassman LB in the draft if he does.

I would spend a first on him. Yeah, he is that good.

DiG
12-05-2007, 01:04 PM
I would spend a first on him. Yeah, he is that good.

I've watched every one of MD's games this year and I'm not in love with Henderson. My biggest issue with him is that I think he needs to add 10-15 pounds. He's listed on MD roster at 236 but watching him play he doesnt look a bit over 230 at most. I would probably put him at #4 on my linebacker list behind Laur, Rivers, and Conner.

SuperKevin
12-05-2007, 05:31 PM
http://www.tomahawknation.com/story/2007/12/4/23417/0518

Word at FSU is LB Geno Hayes has already filled out his papers to declare for the draft. Could be in that late 1st round area depending on who comes out

Turtlepower
12-05-2007, 05:38 PM

Word at FSU is LB Geno Hayes has already filled out his papers to declare for the draft. Could be in that late 1st round area depending on who comes out

I see Geno Hayes as a bit of a head case, so I would be weary on drafting him. He has the tools, but I think he falls to the second.

scottyboy
12-05-2007, 05:55 PM
I see Geno Hayes as a bit of a head case, so I would be weary on drafting him. He has the tools, but I think he falls to the second.

i'd take a risk on Hayes. He's a physical freak. Crazy kid who'd go crazy in NY. we have one of those on O, but on D, i wonder what it'd be like...

etk
12-05-2007, 08:52 PM

He needs to go back to school and bulk up. I'd take Adibi, Woodyard and Dizon ahead of him if I was looking for an undersized WLB.

Turtlepower
12-05-2007, 08:52 PM
i'd take a risk on Hayes. He's a physical freak. Crazy kid who'd go crazy in NY. we have one of those on O, but on D, i wonder what it'd be like...

Michael Strahan?

BamaFalcon59
12-06-2007, 10:18 PM
Kevin Smith (RB UCF) sounded iffy on if he was coming back when asked a question at the award ceramony. But he really needs 15 more pounds on him.

P-L
12-06-2007, 10:24 PM
Kevin Smith (RB UCF) sounded iffy on if he was coming back when asked a question at the award ceramony. But he really needs 15 more pounds on him.
He really can't afford to be ran into the ground either. He's already carried the ball 870 times in his career. He'll likely finish the season with 900. That is already a lot of mileage. Getting another 350-400 carries next season is only asking for trouble.

BamaFalcon59
12-06-2007, 10:41 PM
1,300 carries in a college career? That would be insane. And he really isn't that big.

Considering most NFL RBs slow down at around 2,000 carries and most have like 400-600 in college...big concern if he stayed another year.

WildDude
12-06-2007, 11:15 PM
look at cedric benson who was a beast in college and got well over 1,000 carries and most likely around that in high school aswell and look at him in the pros hes all washed up so i dont know if he has much gas left

urinemonkey
12-07-2007, 08:48 AM
Probably everyone thought it was a given anyway but Kenny Phillips is now officially going pro.

http://www.miamiherald.com/606/story/335583.html

doingthisinsteadofwork
12-07-2007, 07:35 PM
I was hoping Kenny wouldnt.Now Al will be dumb enough to draft him.

KCJ58
12-07-2007, 07:44 PM
im sure Campbell will follow Phillips

JagHombre22
12-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Cornilieus Ingram (TE, UF) has sent in his papers...

he's a physical freak, the one knock on him is that he develops the case of the drops at times...if he can have a good combine and senior bowl he can probably make late second early third....imo...

SuperKevin
12-07-2007, 10:37 PM
Cornilieus Ingram (TE, UF) has sent in his papers...

he's a physical freak, the one knock on him is that he develops the case of the drops at times...if he can have a good combine and senior bowl he can probably make late second early third....imo...

I think with a good combine he can easily move to the top of the TE rankings. The top tier of TEs isn't Extraordinary and it's anyone's spot for the taking

Also anyone else think he's exactly what the Miami Dolphins need? They need a solid TE for John Beck and he could be better than McMichael was

draftguru151
12-07-2007, 10:47 PM
A TE is definitely a need, but isn't Ingram around 220? He's a great receiver but if we did take an undersized TE I'd much rather have Beckum.

SuperKevin
12-07-2007, 10:59 PM
A TE is definitely a need, but isn't Ingram around 220? He's a great receiver but if we did take an undersized TE I'd much rather have Beckum.

I thought he was up to like the 230s now

JagHombre22
12-08-2007, 08:18 AM
Ingram is built like Jeremy Shockey but has the speed of a Kellen Winslow...it'll be interesting who takes him because alot of teams are gearing towards that hybrid TE/WR...

SuperKevin
12-08-2007, 12:56 PM
It bothers me that Cornelius Ingram is probably going to be the new "it" prospect among Buffalo Bills fans. For some reason a lot of them feel we need a TE in the first 2 rounds while I feel it can be addressed later in the draft with some good scouting.

etk
12-08-2007, 01:12 PM
It bothers me that Cornelius Ingram is probably going to be the new "it" prospect among Buffalo Bills fans. For some reason a lot of them feel we need a TE in the first 2 rounds while I feel it can be addressed later in the draft with some good scouting.

You don't even know...I was browsing through the footballsfuture.com forums and someone started a thread about him in the Bucs forums. The guy was like "Ingram is 6'9 250 and runs a 4.4" and the guys there are so stupid they believed him. Then there was a convoy of posters proclaiming him the next star and begging us to draft him in the 1st round.

I don't see the hype. He's 6'4 230 and runs a 4.6, along with pedestrian stats.

SuperKevin
12-08-2007, 01:14 PM
You don't even know...I was browsing through the footballsfuture.com forums and someone started a thread about him in the Bucs forums. The guy was like "Ingram is 6'9 250 and runs a 4.4" and the guys there are so stupid they believed him. Then there was a convoy of posters proclaiming him the next star and begging us to draft him in the 1st round.

He's got great potential as a Dalls Clark style of Tight End but his hype is based on the Tim Tebow factor that everyone involved in the Tim Tebow offense is a beast

EDIT: I'm not a believer of the Tim Tebow factor

Hines
12-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Curtis Lofton, Phil Loadholt, and Duke Robinson all sent paperwork to the commite. I also read that Reggie Smith and Malcom Kelly will do the same.

Also, Ryan Clady sent in paperwork and will decide after his bowl game on the 23rd.

draftguru151
12-08-2007, 01:38 PM

Pedestrian? Nearly 500 yards and 7 TDs as a TE in a spread offense that stacked? That's pretty darn good. His receiving skills are great and I like his potential as a receiver more than maybe all the seniors but Davis, but he's got a while too go. I think staying and gaining weight (240) would be the best thing for him.

Hines
12-08-2007, 01:41 PM
Pedestrian? Nearly 500 yards and 7 TDs as a TE in a spread offense that stacked? That's pretty darn good. His receiving skills are great and I like his potential as a receiver more than maybe all the seniors but Davis, but he's got a while too go. I think staying and gaining weight (240) would be the best thing for him.

But if he came out, do you think he would be a good H-back?

SuperKevin
12-08-2007, 01:50 PM
But if he came out, do you think he would be a good H-back?

I hate the whole H-back position. Personally I prefer the split TE that Indy uses with Clark and Utecht

SuperKevin
12-08-2007, 01:55 PM
http://www.kentucky.com/232/story/253235.html

Dicky Lyons Jr has filed paperwork. I'm torn as to whether or not i think it's a good idea for him to leave. He loses his quarterback and three other targets on that Kentucky team. I'm not sure his stock goes up next next year when he's now the main focus of defenses with a new quarterback.

With that said, if he declared he'd be in that 3rd tier of WRs that come off the board in the 3-5 round range

Cashmoney
12-08-2007, 02:03 PM
how many jrs do you guys think will declare this year? usually its around 40 to 45 but i keep looking over the junior list and i could easily see 55 declare this year.

SuperKevin
12-08-2007, 02:04 PM
how many jrs do you guys think will declare this year? usually its around 40 to 45 but i keep looking over the junior list and i could easily see 55 declare this year.

This years senior class is weaker than most years so you could see a HUGE amount of underclassmen in the draft

etk
12-08-2007, 04:29 PM

Nearly 500 yards is nothing special. In another offense he would probably be more involved but it's hard to rank him ahead of TE's that are bigger and more accomplished. Oh and Jacob Tamme is the best receiving TE in the draft, Davis is second (IMO).

chrlopez1
12-09-2007, 12:46 AM
Anybody know about Felix Jones?

Smokey Joe
12-09-2007, 01:03 AM
Curtis Lofton, Phil Loadholt, and Duke Robinson all sent paperwork to the commite. I also read that Reggie Smith and Malcom Kelly will do the same.

So, Oklahoma could be losing 7-8 starters next season... ouch.

P-L
12-09-2007, 12:03 PM
So, Oklahoma could be losing 7-8 starters next season... ouch.
Considering what most teams lose, 7-8 isn't that many. Quite a few teams lose up to 7-8 starters on one side of the ball.

Hines
12-09-2007, 12:04 PM
Oklahoma had a good class of recruits so they will befine next year.

SuperKevin
12-09-2007, 12:27 PM
NFL Advisors have told Clemson QB Cullen Harper he will be a first day pick if he declares his year. Say hello to your only junior QB in the draft

Vikes99ej
12-09-2007, 01:19 PM
I expect every junior on OSU to leave if they win the NC, just like UF last year.

etk
12-09-2007, 01:23 PM
NFL Advisors have told Clemson QB Cullen Harper he will be a first day pick if he declares his year. Say hello to your only junior QB in the draft

Sweet! There won't be one good QB in the ACC!

I expect every junior on OSU to leave if they win the NC, just like UF last year.

Boone, Gholston, Laurinaitis, Freeman & Jenkins will leave I think. Robiskie & Boeckman should stay.

Vikes99ej
12-09-2007, 01:26 PM
Sweet! There won't be one good QB in the ACC!

Is Virginia Tech going to the SEC?

wvfan14
12-09-2007, 06:24 PM
I doubt Slaton leaves early. He already said in an interview that if it takes him two years to win a championship, he'll stay two years.

Johnny Dingle is my only concern. He had a great year.

Hines
12-09-2007, 06:26 PM
I doubt Slaton leaves early. He already said in an interview that if it takes him two years to win a championship, he'll stay two years.

Johnny Dingle is my only concern. He had a great year.

if slaton knows whats good for him, hell leave early..he will lose carries and wont be as effective

etk
12-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Is Virginia Tech going to the SEC?

C'mon now. Glennon/Taylor are probably the class of the ACC, but that doesn't make them good. Glennon is inconsistent and Taylor relies on his legs too much. In 2-3 years Taylor will be a faster Troy Smith but right now he's not one of the better QBs in the nation.

Tampa 2 4 life
12-09-2007, 07:03 PM
Boone, Gholston, Laurinaitis, Freeman & Jenkins will leave I think. Robiskie & Boeckman should stay.

If I was a NC winning QB, and I saw every good player on my defense leave, I'd probably leave.

etk
12-09-2007, 07:04 PM
If I was a NC winning QB, and I saw every good player on my defense leave, I'd probably leave.

This is only his first year starting in college. QBs are heavily scrutinized for lack of playing time, and that would cost him a lot in draft stock. How's a guy gonna come into the league and have an impact if he's only started a dozen games in competitive football?

moc182
12-09-2007, 07:06 PM

Interesting, I'm a huge Harper fan, someone could be getting a huge steal due to the QB depth. I think he'd be better served going back to school and being in the mix for the top QB in 09.

Tampa 2 4 life
12-09-2007, 07:07 PM
This is only his first year starting in college. QBs are heavily scrutinized for lack of playing time, and that would cost him a lot in draft stock. How's a guy gonna come into the league and have an impact if he's only started a dozen games in competitive football?

If he won the NC I think it wouldn't be a huge deal.

wvfan14
12-09-2007, 07:23 PM
if slaton knows whats good for him, hell leave early..he will lose carries and wont be as effective

Or next year he could be unstoppable, as people might key more on White or Devine.

You never know.

draftguru151
12-09-2007, 07:41 PM
C'mon now. Glennon/Taylor are probably the class of the ACC, but that doesn't make them good. Glennon is inconsistent and Taylor relies on his legs too much. In 2-3 years Taylor will be a faster Troy Smith but right now he's not one of the better QBs in the nation.

Glennon was one of the best QBs in the country the 2nd half of the season and Taylor definitely has talent. I don't see how either aren't "good" QBs.

etk
12-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Glennon was one of the best QBs in the country the 2nd half of the season and Taylor definitely has talent. I don't see how either aren't "good" QBs.

They're both good QBs if you give them the benefit of the doubt, but what defines a good QB? I guess I have higher standards than you do. Freeman & Wright are altering your mind!

ljaxson
12-09-2007, 09:37 PM
Johnny Dingle is a senior

wvfan14
12-10-2007, 12:32 AM
Johnny Dingle is a senior

He gets a year back if he graduates on time.

doingthisinsteadofwork
12-11-2007, 10:54 AM
Are there any NT's coming out early?

etk
12-12-2007, 08:09 PM
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/30052

Justin King has applied to find out his draft status and it appears he's leaning towards declaring.

LonghornsLegend
12-13-2007, 02:24 AM
Has Felix Jones said anything about returning or leaving yet??

etk
12-13-2007, 08:00 AM
Has Felix Jones said anything about returning or leaving yet??

I find it highly unlikely that a backup runningback would announce his intentions before their bowl game. Have some patience.

draftguru151
12-13-2007, 09:17 AM
I believe he said if he gets a first round grade he'll likely leave.

reigle9
12-13-2007, 06:27 PM
Is there a list of JR's that have filled out the Draft projection paperwork anywhere on this site?

Vikes99ej
12-13-2007, 06:45 PM
Jesus.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3153797

Primetime21
12-13-2007, 06:47 PM
Ian Johnson sent in his papers. He might be forced to enter the draft as their are some rumors from good sources that Chris Peterson doesnt believe Ian is even his best RB at BSU.

georgiafan
12-14-2007, 01:28 PM
WR Mario Urrita is leaving

http://louisville.scout.com/2/711387.html

Turtlepower
12-14-2007, 01:30 PM
I think they just said on ESPN radio that WR Mario Urrath was leaving

You are correct.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft08/news/story?id=3154954

Babylon
12-14-2007, 01:37 PM
Uerretia(hope i spelled that right) really looked good last year and seemed off this year in games that i caught of Louisville, should add depth to an already deep core of receivers.

etk
12-14-2007, 01:42 PM
Urrutia and Johnson are both 2nd day picks IMO. All Urrutia has going for him is size, and all Johnson has going for him is production behind a good line in a weak conference. I don't think any of his collegiate skills translate well to the pros.

SuperKevin
12-14-2007, 01:43 PM
Urrutia basically showed he has no conifdence in Hunter Cantwell to lead the offense next year. He had a highly disappointing junior season and still chose to bolt. That should speak wonders about Cantwell

SuperKevin
12-14-2007, 01:44 PM
Wow, it's getting crazy when Boise State could have 3 underclassmen declare. CB Orlando Scandrick is supposedly thinking about making the jump as well

etk
12-14-2007, 01:50 PM
Urrutia basically showed he has no conifdence in Hunter Cantwell to lead the offense next year. He had a highly disappointing junior season and still chose to bolt. That should speak wonders about Cantwell

I don't understand how people are labeling Cantwell and Sanchez the top QBs of the future when they've proven nothing. Urrutia has no confidence in Kragthorpe , hence why he's leaving. He's been pulled from games for stupid antics on the field. His football character is very concerning and he doesn't really have the talent to make up for it.

Sveen
12-15-2007, 12:27 PM
Boise State junior RB Ian Johnson has reported submitted paperwork to the NFL special draft advisory committee, but admits that his chances of leaving school early are slim. Johnson says he would be tempted to turn pro this winter if the committee graded him as a potential first rounder but doesn’t expect that to happen after struggling through a season marred by a collapsed lung and bruised kidney. (...) Johnson is in fact the second confirmed Bronco to apply to the committee. Left tackle Ryan Clady, projected by some as a first-round pick, also submitted his name to the committee and is more likely to make the jump to the pros this winter.

After Ohio State head coach Jim Tressel encouraged any Buckeyes’ underclassman who would be eligible for the NFL draft to apply to the NFL's College Advisory Committee for an evaluation of his pro prospects, as many as 13 players took him at his word. Of course, not all 13 are ultimately going to officially apply to the league to be included in the 2008 draft; indeed, several applied to the NFL for feedback from the league’s special draft advisory committee simply or information purposes. The Buckeyes, though, could have a major impact at the 2008 draft as several juniors including CB Malcolm Jenkins, LB James Laurinaitis, DE Vernon Gholston and OT Alex Boone all have first-round potential. Underclassmen have until January 15th to apply for early entry to the 2008 draft.

Source: http://www.gbnreport.com

draftguru151
12-15-2007, 12:33 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/other/sfl-flspstatefb15sbdec15,0,4320002.story

Miami defensive end Calais Campbell is expected to skip his senior season and enter the 2008 NFL Draft, according to sources.

etk
12-15-2007, 12:47 PM
**** my life...

draftguru151
12-15-2007, 12:49 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/DChess5/miaim.png

:'(

SuperKevin
12-15-2007, 12:56 PM
I heard Eric Moncur could bolt as well while his stock his high. He may be a little short to play DE but I feel he could have an Elvis Dumervil impact

FinNasty
12-15-2007, 12:58 PM
Miami junior DE Calais Campbell is expected to enter the NFL draft, sources told the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. . . .
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/college/orl-colleges15a07dec15,0,4672801.story

etk
12-15-2007, 12:59 PM
I heard Eric Moncur could bolt as well while his stock his high. He may be a little short to play DE but I feel he could have an Elvis Dumervil impact

Moncur hasn't shown any inclination to declare. Phillips and Campbell were the only guys that asked for their projected stock, while Moncur's name was never mentioned. I don't think he could have a Dumervil impact. Moncur is a LDE in the mold of Greg Spires, while Dumervil is a speed rusher at RDE. Completely different kinds of players.

SuperKevin
12-15-2007, 01:00 PM
Moncur hasn't shown any inclination to declare. Phillips and Campbell were the only guys that asked for their projected stock, while Moncur's name was never mentioned. I don't think he could have a Dumervil impact. Moncur is a LDE in the mold of Greg Spires, while Dumervil is a speed rusher at RDE. Completely different kinds of players.

Yahoo Sports has been breaking down the potential underclassmen who might declare. Moncur was on the list

etk
12-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Yahoo Sports has been breaking down the potential underclassmen who might declare. Moncur was on the list

I'm sure he's considering. I don't want to sound like a homer but there's no evidence that he will. I don't think he should, unlike Campbell and Phillips who are making the right decisions.

SuperKevin
12-15-2007, 01:02 PM
Probably a good move on his part. After Long the DE rankings are fairly loose and he'll easily be in that mix for the #2 DE

diabsoule
12-15-2007, 01:04 PM
I think everyone kind of already suspected that.

There is an Early Entry Rumors thread that people can post in for underclassman that declare.

etk
12-15-2007, 01:05 PM
I think everyone kind of already suspected that.

There is an Early Entry Rumors thread that people can post in for underclassman that declare.

Campbell deserves his own forum. He's that beast!

SuperKevin
12-15-2007, 01:06 PM
Campbell deserves his own forum. He's that beast!

When Campbell officially declares he should get his own thread like the others got

Hines
12-15-2007, 01:11 PM

Can you post me the link please?

My computer is being stupid

FinNasty
12-15-2007, 01:12 PM
Sorry, I didnt realize he couldnt get his own thread...

SuperKevin
12-15-2007, 01:13 PM
Can you post me the link please?

My computer is being stupid

Here's the defense
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=jm-juniord121407&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Here's the offense
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=AlJKs2Hb_Ms5ukOdOPWkYZEuatAF?slug=jm-underclass121107&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

P-L
12-15-2007, 01:57 PM
Use this thread to post all information about juniors declaring early or deciding to stay at school. With all the juniors expected to declare, we don't need a new thread for every one of them.

bearsfan_51
12-15-2007, 02:05 PM
Here's the defense
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=jm-juniord121407&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Here's the offense
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=AlJKs2Hb_Ms5ukOdOPWkYZEuatAF?slug=jm-underclass121107&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Those are interesting but he's pretty conservative with who he thinks will actually declare.

Smokey Joe
12-16-2007, 02:02 AM
can we update the first post with the ones that have already declared and just add on as we go?

P-L
12-16-2007, 10:41 AM
can we update the first post with the ones that have already declared and just add on as we go?
Is the list Scott has not good enough?

etk
12-16-2007, 05:12 PM
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/30350

Jamaal Charles and JerMichael Finley have filed in their paperwork. Quan Cosby is considering filing his as well.

Charles is in tough with the Junior RB class. I like Finley a lot but he's only a soph and a bit undersized for a TE.

kwilk103
12-16-2007, 05:13 PM
slaton is as good as gone

Smokey Joe
12-16-2007, 05:34 PM
Is the list Scott has not good enough?
he has a list!?

Turtlepower
12-16-2007, 05:36 PM
he has a list!?

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/features/underclassmen.html

Babylon
12-16-2007, 06:09 PM
Aikman says he's tired of spygate (part of the promo of his own studio) yet they can go on about Romo's girlfriend, sort of unbelievable isnt it.

Wrong forum i guess, sorry about that.

georgiafan
12-17-2007, 07:26 AM
From UGA FB Brannon Southerland, DT Jeff Owens, LB Dannell Ellerbe have all filed the paper to see where they would be drafted. Southerland allready said there's no chance of him going pro. No word on the others, but they would both benefit from another year at school.

vatech=accdomination
12-17-2007, 07:33 AM
Sean Glennon sent in his paperwork.

BradRoper
12-17-2007, 11:16 AM

Mario's best games were when Cantwell was QBing. They're good friends, but Mario has a baby to provide for, doesn't like the new coaching staff and didn't go to class enough to be eligible in 08.

Confidence in Cantwell wasn't a part of his equation for leaving.

Cashmoney
12-18-2007, 12:31 AM
might be late but HB arian foster, P britton colquitt, LB jerod mayo, and OG anthony parker all sent in their paperwork. arian foster and jerod mayo where the only ones that seemed to be seriously considering leaving.

Mr. Stiller
12-18-2007, 10:24 AM
Per Frank Croyle.

He's to declare soon.

etk
12-18-2007, 10:32 AM
That's a big surprise. Where do you think he ranks among the Seniors and what's his reasonable draft range?

Mr. Stiller
12-18-2007, 10:41 AM
That's a big surprise. Where do you think he ranks among the Seniors and what's his reasonable draft range?

His only shot for day 1 is workout warrior in my opinion. He didn't do enough in 1 season of starting to really make me want to take him on production.

He's played Backup SDE for the past 2 seasons.. he didn't even become a full-time starter over Adamm Oliver. I don't like this move.

He's 6'6/6'7 250-255lbs. I think he needs to add 15-25 lbs this offseason.

He's supposed to be able to hit a 4.63 40'. If he does that he could be overdrafted on intangibles.

If the draft were today.. I'd say 5th-FA because he needs some more time to understand what he can do, and do it on the field. Plus he has 1 year of starter experience.

The intangibles are there, but without a GREAT combine.. He's day 2 in my book. He's not better than...

Gholston, Harvey, Merling, Jackson, Orakpo, Robinson, King, Shaughnessy, Egboh, Wilson, or Westerman right now in my mind. Depending on who declares (I'm guessing the first 4). He's probably at best a late 2nd to mid 3rd.. at BEST.. because there's so much talent with production.

From the 2 games I saw him in, he has a great edge rush and speed, but he needs to work on leverage, hand placement and pass rushing techniques need refined a good bit more.

That said, if someone could do that they could be looking at a guy to develop into what Calais campbell was supposed to be.

I think with a season or 2 on the PS/bench/situational guy, he could add 20-30lbs and make an exceptional Weakside 3-4 DE.

I think this could hurt GT who doesn't have a phenomenal DL with him gone now. Losing your top 3 DE's is going to hurt. They have Robert Hall the 225lb Soph, Derrick Morgan the 6'4 270lb freshman... and likely have to move one of their young DT's outside Perhaps Ben Anderson.

GT is also losing...

Adamm Oliver, DE, SR.
Darrell Robertson, DE, SR.
Gary Guyton, LB, SR.
Philip Wheeler, LB, SR.
Avery Robinson, CB, SR.
Jamal Lewis, S. SR.
Djay Jones, S, SR. They're returning 2 DT's, a LB and a Corner.

Hines
12-18-2007, 10:58 AM
i read that tyson jackson will stay for his senior season, also javorski lane is staying

Mr. Stiller
12-18-2007, 11:00 AM
might be late but HB arian foster, P britton colquitt, LB jerod mayo, and OG anthony parker all sent in their paperwork. arian foster and jerod mayo where the only ones that seemed to be seriously considering leaving.

Too bad DeMonte' Bolden isn't thinking about comiong out.. he'd be freaking awesome.

kwilk103
12-18-2007, 02:32 PM
espn just said kevin smith will be returning

Scott Wright
12-18-2007, 02:32 PM
You wonder if this scandal and suspensions at Florida St. will push some of their underclassmen out early...

FinNasty
12-18-2007, 02:37 PM

Yep! He just had a press conference... it can be found here:
http://www.cfnews13.com/Sports/CentralFloridaSportsReport/2007/12/18/will_24k_stay_with_ucf_or_go_to_nfl.html?refresh=1

We will see though, as a Knight fan, I'm not going to get my hopes up until Jan. 16th...

Vikes99ej
12-18-2007, 02:44 PM

There goes his NFL career...

Geo
12-18-2007, 02:54 PM
I think his stock was at its highest this year, and he probably won't stay healthy next season because of all his touches this season (if you believe the statistics). Although it sounds like he plans to work on his all-purpose game with his senior season, which is a very good thing.

FinNasty
12-18-2007, 03:03 PM
There goes his NFL career...

lol! Based on what?

FinNasty
12-18-2007, 03:06 PM
I think his stock was at its highest this year, and he probably won't stay healthy next season because of all his touches this season (if you believe the statistics). Although it sounds like he plans to work on his all-purpose game with his senior season, which is a very good thing.

He wont get as many touches next year as he got this year. UCF is now stocked at RB, and we will be able to spell him more often. I dont see 40+ carry games next year for him.

Of course, that means his stats wont be as absurd... but scouts dont look at stats... they look at film. The stats he put up this year got their attention, and now they just have to watch film on him...

I'm guessing only 1,800 yards and 20 TDs (who would think that you would use the word "only" when busting out those stats?!? lol!!)

Scott Wright
12-18-2007, 03:09 PM
I think Smith's stock will be about the same a year from now.

He couldn't have gone wrong either way.

FinNasty
12-18-2007, 03:41 PM
I think Smith's stock will be about the same a year from now.

He couldn't have gone wrong either way.

From a scouts perspective, you're right. I dont see his stock changing much.

All that will change is the amount of national attention he gets(now that he is on the radar), and the fact that the class of RBs wont be nearly as strong... allowing him to go higher in the draft...

(Assuming all goes well for him next season... :knocks on wood: )

Bobo
12-18-2007, 04:27 PM
Too bad DeMonte' Bolden isn't thinking about comiong out.. he'd be freaking awesome.

He needs to stay and try to play up to the hype.

art vandelay
12-18-2007, 06:25 PM
I read that Geno Hayes is likely to declare because he got suspended for the bowl game and got caught cheating on an online course.

Sniper
12-18-2007, 06:28 PM
I read that Geno Hayes is likely to declare because he got suspended for the bowl game and got caught cheating on an online course.

Cheating on online courses...how do you get caught?

P-L
12-18-2007, 06:31 PM
Well, 20-25 FSU students found a way...

Vikes99ej
12-18-2007, 06:38 PM
I wonder if Antone Smith was involved in any way...

BamaFalcon59
12-18-2007, 07:50 PM
Sean Glennon...please leave. You won't have the success next year that you had at the end of this year. Let Tyrod Taylor begin his domination.

BeerBaron
12-18-2007, 07:59 PM

yeah really. its easy enough to cheat in most regular classes. to get caught in an online course....wow....makes you wonder how dumb some of these kids really are

Turtlepower
12-18-2007, 08:02 PM

ASU has actually started to crack down on it. They look at people who submit at the same IP address as well as like 3 or 4 people submitting and starting at the same time.

BeerBaron
12-18-2007, 08:04 PM
ASU has actually started to crack down on it. They look at people who submit at the same IP address as well as like 3 or 4 people submitting and starting at the same time.

that seems a little overboard for it...

i know ive worked with other people before. we'd each turn in our own paper but wed work together on the same computer. id be real upset if my school started instituting something like that...

kwilk103
12-18-2007, 08:51 PM
i heard they had the answers before the test

i've taken online courses; why would you need the answers when its open book tests?

draftguru151
12-19-2007, 02:33 PM

Hayes wasn't involved.

foozball
12-19-2007, 02:34 PM
apparently geno hayes is good to go for the bowl game...guess he's a good kid afterall

SuperKevin
12-19-2007, 02:41 PM
http://dnj.midsouthnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071219/SPORTS/712190324/1006

Middle Tennessee St OT Franklin Dunbar has officially entered the NFL Draft.

He's 6'5" 325 and has been an All Sun Belt 1st teamer for the past two seasons. He's supposedly strong as an ox but likely won't be anything more than a Day 2 pick

lionsfan81
12-19-2007, 05:17 PM
No link, but it will be news sometime tonight or into tomorrow. He has not hired an agent and could still return to MSU. Supposedly if doesn't think he's going to be a 1st rounder, he may return back to school.

What are everyone's thoughts on him?? Being a state fan I love the way he plays the game. For most of they year he caught almost everything thrown his way, is an excellent blocker, and just a beast of a WR. At the end of the year he had a few bad games where he dropped some passes, but he really has outstanding hands. I think there is no way he is a 1st round pick, but if he stays one more year he would be for sure. Come back for one more year Devin!!

SuperKevin
12-19-2007, 05:24 PM
We have the official early entries thread for stuiff like this but I think he could be doing something smart. If he's at all debating it, he should declare as early as possible so he could keep other juniors who are still on the fence about it from declaring

urinemonkey
12-19-2007, 05:33 PM
Auburn defensive tackle Pat Sims will be returning for his senior season.

http://www.al.com/sports/mobileregister/index.ssf?/base/sports/1198059929195740.xml&coll=3

Mr. Stiller
12-20-2007, 11:07 AM
http://dnj.midsouthnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071219/SPORTS/712190324/1006

Middle Tennessee St OT Franklin Dunbar has officially entered the NFL Draft.

He's 6'5" 325 and has been an All Sun Belt 1st teamer for the past two seasons. He's supposedly strong as an ox but likely won't be anything more than a Day 2 pick

He seems like a very good guard prospect from what I've read and seen.

kwilk103
12-20-2007, 07:42 PM
wvu de johnny dingle will enter

Geo
12-20-2007, 07:53 PM
Wisconsin TE Travis Beckum will stay for his senior season. (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/ncaa/12/20/bc.fbc.wisconsin.beckum.ap/)

Link for Johnny Dingle declaring. (http://www.wsaz.com/sports/headlines/12668992.html)

Sportsfan486
12-20-2007, 09:13 PM
Wisconsin TE Travis Beckum will stay for his senior season. (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/ncaa/12/20/bc.fbc.wisconsin.beckum.ap/).

Good call by Beckum... heck of a player but needs to add bulk to be a top-tier pro prospect and still might have some WR/TE tweener concerns at only 6'4". If only he was 6'5/6'6 and 240+ pounds he'd be a top-15 guy. Awesome, hella reliable athlete at the TE position.

kwilk103
12-20-2007, 11:20 PM
pat white is staying (obvious)

http://dailymail.com/Sports/WVUSports/200712202384

DiG
12-21-2007, 12:30 AM
Wisconsin TE Travis Beckum will stay for his senior season. (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/ncaa/12/20/bc.fbc.wisconsin.beckum.ap/)

i dont believe jack till the day you cannot declare any longer. how many people have we seen in the past say they arent coming out then after their bowl game they declare?

Vikes99ej
12-21-2007, 01:36 AM
Players really should wait until after the bowl game. You don't want another Paul Poslusny situation, although I think he ended up all right,

D-Unit
12-21-2007, 05:29 AM

Link for Johnny Dingle declaring. (http://www.wsaz.com/sports/headlines/12668992.html)
How many times did Vince Young say he was staying BEFORE the bowl game??? LOL. Don't believe a word.

SuperKevin
12-22-2007, 10:41 AM
So much for Rey Mauluaga saying he was 100% coming back to school. He intends on exploring his draft options and submitting his name to the advisory panel.

http://www.dailynews.com/usc/ci_7784106

Personally I think he should declare since the MLB crop is weak. He could easily be a 1st round pick in my opinion

Hines
12-22-2007, 10:43 AM
So much for Rey Mauluaga saying he was 100% coming back to school. He intends on exploring his draft options and submitting his name to the advisory panel.

http://www.dailynews.com/usc/ci_7784106

Personally I think he should declare since the MLB crop is weak. He could easily be a 1st round pick in my opinion

OMG, if he comes out, and he is there at the Steelers pick, they better pick him up. He will bring that attitude and toughness that the Steelers have been lacking. He will be the intimadator that Joey was, but with less of a mouth.He should come out.

Hines
12-22-2007, 11:07 AM
Any word on Mike Mickens? I think he will be a good player in the NFL as he has the size and speed and ball skills to play in the nickel next year. Thoughts?

SuperKevin
12-22-2007, 11:15 AM
Any word on Mike Mickens? I think he will be a good player in the NFL as he has the size and speed and ball skills to play in the nickel next year. Thoughts?

I really like Mike Mickens and I think if he plays well in today's bowl game he could declare. My only issue with him is he's only like 168 lbs so I'm not sure if his body will hold up with NFL punishment

Hines
12-22-2007, 11:20 AM
I really like Mike Mickens and I think if he plays well in today's bowl game he could declare. My only issue with him is he's only like 168 lbs so I'm not sure if his body will hold up with NFL punishment

I like Mickens a bit, and yeah he does has a small frame, he is pretty physical. Another junior corner I like in the early second day is DeAndre Wright from New Mexico. He is big (5'11 195) and fast (4.4) who is also strong (benches 315). I think he could be a good solid corner in the pros as well. He has good ball skills and coverage skills. Hopefully he declares today too.

oldLibid21
12-23-2007, 10:02 PM
Laurinaitis will most likely not declare?

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=322504

Towards the end of the article it says:
"Laurinaitis has filed the paperwork to the NFL to get an evaluation of his draft status. He says he has no plans to leave Ohio State early, but all the mock drafts have him going in the top few picks as the No. 1 linebacker available."

SuperKevin
12-24-2007, 11:45 AM
UVa OG Branden Albert is considering leaving. The guy is already 23 years old. I think if he declared he'd move to the top of the OG rankings....at least until Duke Robinson declared

Word around Knoxville is that Jarod Mayo is as good as gone

Hines
12-24-2007, 11:52 AM
UVa OG Branden Albert is considering leaving. The guy is already 23 years old. I think if he declared he'd move to the top of the OG rankings....at least until Duke Robinson declared

Word around Knoxville is that Jarod Mayo is as good as gone

Jarod Mayo will be the first MLB taken...

Hines
12-24-2007, 12:08 PM
Is there any word on Herman Johnson filing papers or coming out. He is an absolute monster and I think he could be the first guard taken even if Robinson comes out.

SuperKevin
12-25-2007, 09:36 PM
The Fridge thinks Erin Henderson is leaning towards going pro. Erin graduates this year

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/25/AR2007122501223.html