PDA

View Full Version : Greg Hardy DE/OLB Ole Miss

Don Vito
10-13-2007, 06:14 PM
Hardy is a sophmore DE/OLB at Ole Miss. He is 6-5 250 with very good athleticism, he also lines up at WR (2 TD catches this year, he has great hands and leaping ability which make him a red zone threat) and he is on the Ole Miss basketball team. I know Ole Miss is not much of a powerhouse, but he certainly has been a bright spot this season. On the Rivals.com power rankings he is listed as the #10 (I believe) DL in the NCAA.

Hardy had a monster game against Alabama today with 13 total tackles, nine solos, five TFLs, three sacks, two forced fumbles, a pass deflection, and two QB hurries.

I see Hardy as a top DE in next years class (if he leaves early) and the versatility to play multiple positions can only help him. He has all of the athletic ability in the world and has just started to show it on the field, he has done well rushing the passer, stopping the run, and even dropping into coverage.

If anyone has seen him play please give your opinion on him.

BushIsnt#1
10-15-2007, 03:49 PM
ive seen greg hardy a few times and he does look to be a rare freak of an athlete as a true sophmore but he hadnt really show what he can do at defensive end until the last couple of games he played. i watched the alabama game and he was amazing, he blew by or went through everyone on that bama ol including beating andre smith handily on quite a few occasions. they guy across from him marcus tillman #92 us good too but there 2 d-ends is just about all ole miss has. i think hardy and tillman, both true sophmores, have round 1 potential.

Mr. Stiller
10-15-2007, 06:19 PM
I really think Auston English of Oklahoma may come out as a Junior next year but he's a monster of a DE taht could play OLB.