PDA

View Full Version : 0-6 Dolphins vs. 6-0 Patriots

thebow305
10-17-2007, 02:11 PM
Do we have chance here?

I think we have a slight chance, considering we have a knack for beating NE the last couple years when they come into Miami. NE seems to be much better than in year's past, and us, the complete opposite. It would be nice to end their undefeated streak and give our '72 guys something to cheer about.

What do you guys think about this week?

yodabear
10-17-2007, 02:15 PM
I have a better chance of getting laid by a hot sexy women.

Joeyjr09
10-17-2007, 06:29 PM
Do we have chance here?

I think we have a slight chance, considering we have a knack for beating NE the last couple years when they come into Miami. NE seems to be much better than in year's past, and us, the complete opposite. It would be nice to end their undefeated streak and give our '72 guys something to cheer about.

What do you guys think about this week?

I think if we hold them under 50 points and score more then 10, we should be given the victory.

yodabear
10-17-2007, 07:52 PM
I think if we hold them under 50 points and score more then 10, we should be given the victory.

Love the optimism Joey Jr, u are named after me right?

BrownsTown
10-17-2007, 08:06 PM
I have a better chance of getting laid by a hot sexy women.

What would make the Rams chances then? Better chance of having a threesome with a hot sexy woman and Dchess?

Joeyjr09
10-17-2007, 08:40 PM
What would make the Rams chances then? Better chance of having a threesome with a hot sexy woman and Dchess?

I dunno what makes you say that because clearly anyone that watches the NFL knows that us Dolphins are the worst team in the NFL didn't you notice us getting rid of Chambers and Darius? We are trying to win the number 1 overall pick.

yodabear
10-18-2007, 12:32 AM

No, I already had sex with Xiomera and Dchess at the same time, IT WAS AMAZING. But I have a better chance of having a fourseme with me, Jessica Alba, Eva Mendes, and Beyonce than the Rams have winning.

yodabear
10-18-2007, 07:45 AM
I also have a better chance hooking up with Selma Hayek. DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYMMM, she is fine. #2 hottest chick in the world on Yodachu's list. Alba still being #1 in the hood.