PDA

View Full Version : observations through 5 games

Windy
10-17-2007, 06:36 PM
I feel so uncomfortable when Culpepper throws.

Mike Williams needs more touches. He made some great catches last week.

The run game cannot be abandoned. Fargas needed to spell jordan a lot more last week.

Even though the offensive line needs to get younger, the defensive line is more of a priority to get upgraded. I think we all agree we want a defensive lineman stud early in the draft.

Any others?

Paranoidmoonduck
10-17-2007, 06:38 PM
I don't think anything is going to be solved up front unless Terdell pulls his head out of his ass or we get a legitimate plugger. Having Tommy Kelly line up at NT is a poor option in the future, even if it's the only one we have right now.

Windy
10-17-2007, 06:44 PM
i agree about terdell. i really hope that contract he got doesn't come back and bite us in the ass.

doingthisinsteadofwork
10-17-2007, 09:14 PM
A stud Dlineman?How about 2.RDE and NT may be the top needs this upcoming draft.Calais would be nice.Thank god we traded for Warren.

Stash
10-17-2007, 10:05 PM
Culpepper played like absolute crap. He was missing wide open guys by a good 5 yards and he was holding onto the ball way too long. I don't know why we came out passing or why we didn't use Rhodes when Jordan clearly wasn't himself.

Like you guys have said, the d-line was really exposed and definitely needs an upgrade. The bad news is we probably won't lose enough games to get the kind of pick that would allow us to draft Dorsey.

doingthisinsteadofwork
10-18-2007, 09:49 AM
We need to stop the run.Dorsey is an UT we need a NT.

NIN1984
10-19-2007, 12:51 PM
Raiders need a SS we need to play Huff a FS and get a true SS. Also I think Kelly and Burgess will be the only players that will return on the D-line next season. Robert Thomas may not be the long term answer at OLB but when given a chance he plays good football.

And for the offense we can not give up on the run, I like what Fargas has done this season he needs more carries. The O-line has played good until that SD game, get back to running the ball.

bernbabybern820
10-19-2007, 03:45 PM
Mccown > Culpepper. We need a fast stud wr as well.

portermvp84
10-20-2007, 03:38 AM
Mccown > Culpepper. We need a fast stud wr as well.

I agree with that statement. We need a fast stud WR, I think Desean Jackson is the way to go. Or we could go Limes if he's there in the second third.