PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Bay @ Detroit

Caddy
10-17-2007, 09:20 PM
This weeks Game Day thread.

So..

More defensive domination against opposing Offenses?

Can Earnest Graham and Michael Bennett establish a run game?

Does Garcia's perfect interception total remain?

Does Gaines Adams get another sack?

Can Mark Jones finally return a kick for a TD?

The list of Q's goes on and on.

zCaddyz
10-17-2007, 09:52 PM
im a little worrierd bout the lions, remember we just beat them last year and they only got better but so has us i say 28-21 bucs

Caddy
10-18-2007, 03:17 AM
im a little worrierd bout the lions, remember we just beat them last year and they only got better but so has us i say 28-21 bucs

Yes they are better than they were last year, but our defense is super improved from last year and we have JEFF GARCIA.

dbtb135
10-18-2007, 03:19 AM
Detroit would scare me more if they had a better pass defense and a poor run defense, instead of the other way around. Jeff and company can exploit a poor pass defense, the same cannot be said for Earnest Graham and a guy who's been on the team for not even a week's worth of practice.

Canadian_kid16
10-18-2007, 07:45 PM
I want to say that we will handle them easily...but I have a bad feeling...

zCaddyz
10-18-2007, 09:48 PM
We got i mean we got to stop teams making first down when it was 3 and 8, i think thee titians had over 50% on making a first on third down

zCaddyz
10-21-2007, 02:37 PM
-bucs lost this game more then lions won it

-draft d-line

-graica still is a beast

-i like gaines, but we should got johnson

-we ran well

-omg what where we doing today

Merlin
10-22-2007, 07:54 AM
Everyone on offense, outside of Graham and Hilliard, should donate their paychecks, because they sure as hell, didn't earn them!

What a bloody debacle, look no further than the players on the field, don't try and blame this one on anyone but them, it was a disgrace, if the players want answers, tell them to go look in the mirror!

"Professional (and I use that term very loosely) football players" my ass!

Unless we have manageable downs, where we can keep a defense some what guessing, our O-line couldn't pass wind, let alone pass protect!

Trueblood needs to pull his finger out of his ass, or he'll be looking for a new team, and on tonights performance he shouldn't hold his breath!

Garcia's stats will look pretty, but if you can't take a snap, or hand the bloody ball off properly it means squat!

7 damn penalty's when I last looked, and God knows how many unforced errors, I applaud Gruden for staying on the sideline, instead of running on to the field to kick the players asses around the field, though I guess he thought Detroit had that covered!

Holy sh*t, if they play like that next week, I'll ask for a bloody refund!

Defensively we were average at best, and watching rookie Calvin Johnson stiff-arm Cato June on his way to the endzone, pretty much summed up our defensive performance.

Gosh darn it......I need a sedative

zCaddyz
10-22-2007, 08:48 AM
Do u guys think the refs where keeping a exrta eye on the bucs, and also what really got me was white getting 3 sacks and johnson putting the dagger in us

Watchman
10-22-2007, 04:29 PM
Do u guys think the refs where keeping a exrta eye on the bucs, and also what really got me was white getting 3 sacks and johnson putting the dagger in us

The Bucs fumbling at the 1 yard line was the dagger, and summarizes the game perfectly. The Lions had no answer for the Bucs O really, they just took advantage of the Bucs mistakes, of which there were too many, that were too costly.

Blocked punt - without that do the Lions score

Josephs late hit - without that flag maybe Bryant doesn't miss the FG

Horrible game and one that could potentially haunt them. If the Bucs miss the playoffs by 1 game, this is the game they should all point to where they let it get away from them.

Beans
10-22-2007, 04:48 PM
Everyone on offense, outside of Graham and Hilliard, should donate their paychecks, because they sure as hell, didn't earn them!

What a bloody debacle, look no further than the players on the field, don't try and blame this one on anyone but them, it was a disgrace, if the players want answers, tell them to go look in the mirror!

"Professional (and I use that term very loosely) football players" my ass!

Unless we have manageable downs, where we can keep a defense some what guessing, our O-line couldn't pass wind, let alone pass protect!

Trueblood needs to pull his finger out of his ass, or he'll be looking for a new team, and on tonights performance he shouldn't hold his breath!

Garcia's stats will look pretty, but if you can't take a snap, or hand the bloody ball off properly it means squat!

7 damn penalty's when I last looked, and God knows how many unforced errors, I applaud Gruden for staying on the sideline, instead of running on to the field to kick the players asses around the field, though I guess he thought Detroit had that covered!

Holy sh*t, if they play like that next week, I'll ask for a bloody refund!

Defensively we were average at best, and watching rookie Calvin Johnson stiff-arm Cato June on his way to the endzone, pretty much summed up our defensive performance.

Gosh darn it......I need a sedative

jesus chill out dude

Caddy
10-22-2007, 11:20 PM
Great to see you post again Merlin.

Merlin
10-23-2007, 05:43 PM
Great to see you post again Merlin.

Cheers 24, I no longer get the time to drop in like I used to unfortunatly, but on a positive note, I'm traveling to Tampa for the Jags game this week, it'll be my first time in the States so I can't wait.

Beans, what can I say..............bite me!?!

Canadian_kid16
10-23-2007, 05:45 PM
I want to say that we will handle them easily...but I have a bad feeling...

my bad :S I won't say stuff like this anymore

Beans
10-23-2007, 05:58 PM
Beans, what can I say..............bite me!?!

maybe later