PDA

View Full Version : Moses works out

Splat
10-19-2007, 09:11 AM
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/story/323896.html

Defensive end Quentin Moses, who was Oakland’s third-round draft pick in the 2007 draft but released before the season began, worked out for the Chiefs.

Moses, 6 feet 5, 260 pounds, was claimed by Arizona but did not appear in any games and was released. Moses, the 65th player taken in the draft, recorded 25 sacks at Georgia — the sixth-best total in school history, including 11.5 in 2005.

The Chiefs have a roster spot open after the trade of running back Michael Bennett to Tampa Bay, but if they sign Moses, they would place him on the practice squad.

bored of education
10-19-2007, 01:37 PM
I like this pick up. I think Moses' tendendcy to dissappear in alot of games last year hurt him. It must have been tough to follow up on that sick JR. Season. But if he realizes that this maybe his last chance and gos balls to the wall then he could be a starter if Allen leaves. I thought this guy maxed out Jr year..tailed off Sr Year. But if he regains that form..wow. a Hell of a deal for KC

Splat
10-19-2007, 01:43 PM
He has all ready been cut by two teams so I'm not expecting to much low risk high reward kinda deal.