26 Jacksonville Jaguars - Steve Justice, C - Wake Forest
27 Carolina Panthers - Chris Ellis, DE - Virginia Tech
28 Pittsburgh Steelers - Jack Ikegwuonu, CB - Wisconsin
29 Dallas Cowboys - Donnie Avery, WR - Houston
30 Indianapolis Colts - Red Bryant, DT - Texas A&M
31 Green Bay Packers - DeJuan Tribble, CB - Boston College
32 New England Patriots - Eric Foster, DE - Rutgers

TRADES:
KC trades 1st and 2nd round picks to Buffalo for 6th overall...KC moves up ahead of Minnesota, and before Chicago to nab QB Matt Ryan first.

Chicago trades 1st and 2nd round picks to Minnesota for 7th overall...Vikings use possibility of drafting Woodson to move trade along, Bears bite and move up.

osi+ap=allshallperish
10-22-2007, 09:48 AM
I would hate this draft. If reece took okam over clady, king or any of the other DBs available i would never forgive him.

bearsfan_51
10-22-2007, 10:29 AM
Bears wouldn't trade up with the Vikings to get a QB, we've got bigger issues, not to mention the value would be terrible for the Vikings.

JPF
10-22-2007, 10:48 AM
Another mock with QB & DE for the Panthers. Not exactly what I envision for us in the first two rounds with no OT's under contract for next year and a safety position that's killed us for 3 years.

T-RICH49
10-22-2007, 12:31 PM
HORRIBLE KC TRADE AND PICK!!!!Herm and Carl Peterson are gonna give Vroyle more then 1 year to see if he is the QBOTF.keep us at the original pick and give us the best OL available and in RD give us a CB since we are severly thin at that posistion

KCJ58
10-22-2007, 12:34 PM
great Rams draft

Crow
10-22-2007, 01:06 PM
5 Oakland Raiders - Quentin Groves, DE/LB - Auburn
If he fell to Rd2, there'd be a criminal investigation. We'll take him, though.

yo123
10-22-2007, 06:32 PM
No way Early Doucet goes that high. If your going to give us a WR make it Bowman

Crazy_Chris
10-22-2007, 06:40 PM
No way Early Doucet goes that high. If your going to give us a WR make it Bowman

I agree... I also don't like the trade for three reasons
1. It's between a division Rival
2. It's bad value for us.
3. We would jump all over Kenny Phillips at #7

However if we indeed traded down Gosder Cherilus would be the ideal Pick

Dawg4L21
10-22-2007, 07:13 PM
give the Browns a DL like Dre Moore or Red Bryant

GB12
10-22-2007, 07:27 PM
1. Get some Spanish lessons

2. Not a bad Packers draft except that you have us trading up for Steward. I wouldn't really complain if you had us take him where our pick ends up, but we would not trade up for him. To add to that none of the teams between 25 and 31 need a RB so it doesn't make any sense.

wiscbadgerfootball
10-22-2007, 07:28 PM
nombre is name.. numero is number, however I do like both Packer picks

scar988
10-22-2007, 07:51 PM
Atlanta Has Zero Need For A Damn Corner!

thebow305
10-22-2007, 08:07 PM
I'd be pretty good with that phins draft... only I would rather have Calais at number 1. Especially if we take Fluellen later.

Joeyjr09
10-22-2007, 08:10 PM
Glenn Dorsey is solid to Miami at number 1 overall and I'd be thrilled with Ryan Clady as the 1st pick in round 2. But Andre Fluellen in low round 2? Why would they take Glenn Dorsey is round 1 and then take Glenn Dorsey's backup in round 2? How much sense does that make? We already have Rod Wright who has impressed in his 1st extended playing time and while we will need extra help at DT other then just Dorsey, it's insane to spend the number 1 overall pick on a DT and then turn around and draft yet another DT in round 2.

Jack Ikegwuonu could play CB or S for us and DeJuan Tribble would also be a better pick at that point. Fluellen makes no sense.

Joeyjr09
10-22-2007, 08:12 PM
I'd be pretty good with that phins draft... only I would rather have Calais at number 1. Especially if we take Fluellen later.

I'm a Miami fan but Calais at number 1 is insane. He not worth that. Ease up on the homerism. Calais is a physical freak but he gets lazy at times and take plays off and has not had anywhere near the kind of year people expected from him. He was nonexsistent in the FSU game. That's not what you want out of a number 1 overall pick. Calais is a better pick in the 5-7 range. No way is he better then Dorsey and no way is he even close to the number 1 player in this draft.

thebow305
10-22-2007, 08:13 PM
Glenn Dorsey is solid to Miami at number 1 overall and I'd be thrilled with Ryan Clady as the 1st pick in round 2. But Andre Fluellen in low round 2? Why would they take Glenn Dorsey is round 1 and then take Glenn Dorsey's backup in round 2? How much sense does that make? We already have Rod Wright who has impressed in his 1st extended playing time and while we will need extra help at DT other then just Dorsey, it's insane to spend the number 1 overall pick on a DT and then turn around and draft yet another DT in round 2.

Jack Ikegwuonu could play CB or S for us and DeJuan Tribble would also be a better pick at that point. Fluellen makes no sense.

Unless he's thinking Dorsey will bulk up and play the middle and Fluellen at end in the 3-4. Otherwise it doesn't make sense, I agree. Rod Wright has really impressed me this year and if we don't get someone for the secondary in the first 3 rounds, I'll be really upset.

thebow305
10-22-2007, 08:15 PM
I'm a Miami fan but Calais at number 1 is insane. He not worth that. Ease up on the homerism. Calais is a physical freak but he gets lazy at times and take plays off and has not had anywhere near the kind of year people expected from him. He was nonexsistent in the FSU game. That's not what you want out of a number 1 overall pick. Calais is a better pick in the 5-7 range. No way is he better then Dorsey and no way is he even close to the number 1 player in this draft.

On talent alone he is. Because he may be the most talented or gifted player in this draft but I do agree he is not playing like it right now.

BaLLiN
10-22-2007, 08:17 PM
the giants first pick, i see another william joseph, but the second pick is pretty bad IMO

Joeyjr09
10-22-2007, 08:33 PM
On talent alone he is. Because he may be the most talented or gifted player in this draft but I do agree he is not playing like it right now.

Talent alone he and Dorsey in my eyes are neck and neck for the best in the draft on defense. Problem is, Dorsey lives up to his talent level while Calais seems to slack off and not want to work hard. Randy Shannon takes him out in key situations and that says alot. Calais work ethic is complete opposite of all the great UM players in the NFL. I hope he turns out good but I am weary of him as a prospect. Work ethic is one of the most important things to me and Dorsey just seems to have lot more of it.

Fluellen makes no sense for us. In any compacity. What makes Dorsey attactive is his talent and size allow him to play mulitple roles on our defense and give offenses different things to worry about. He cna play the DT on run downs next to Soliai, he can move to DE at times to take up blockers and free blitzing LBs off the edge. And althought not ideal as a NT, he has enough size to play NT once in a blue moon on passing downs and help collaspe the pocket.

Fluellen doesn't have nearly the edge speed needed to play DE for us and would be pretty much stuck at DT where we already have Rod Wright who has been our only real glimmer of hope on defense this season.

thebow305
10-23-2007, 12:03 AM
Talent alone he and Dorsey in my eyes are neck and neck for the best in the draft on defense. Problem is, Dorsey lives up to his talent level while Calais seems to slack off and not want to work hard. Randy Shannon takes him out in key situations and that says alot. Calais work ethic is complete opposite of all the great UM players in the NFL. I hope he turns out good but I am weary of him as a prospect. Work ethic is one of the most important things to me and Dorsey just seems to have lot more of it.

Fluellen makes no sense for us. In any compacity. What makes Dorsey attactive is his talent and size allow him to play mulitple roles on our defense and give offenses different things to worry about. He cna play the DT on run downs next to Soliai, he can move to DE at times to take up blockers and free blitzing LBs off the edge. And althought not ideal as a NT, he has enough size to play NT once in a blue moon on passing downs and help collaspe the pocket.

Fluellen doesn't have nearly the edge speed needed to play DE for us and would be pretty much stuck at DT where we already have Rod Wright who has been our only real glimmer of hope on defense this season.

great points. I am not much of a fan of Fluellen anyway. Who has been invisible this year on FSU's defense, probably because of that injury, but still.

Scotty D
10-23-2007, 12:05 AM
Great great great Lions draft.

Caddy
10-23-2007, 06:48 AM
Dan Connor? What were you thinking?

Travis 24
10-23-2007, 04:44 PM
Whats wrong with the Bucs taking Dan Connor...?

CLong4Heisman
10-23-2007, 06:10 PM
They don't need a linebacker.

I am not a huge fan of the Jets pick. Don't get me wrong I like McFadden but Chris Long would be a better pick. When Virginia is on ESPN, his name is mentioned every single play, he has a great motor and fits in the 3-4.

Yung Flippa
10-23-2007, 09:20 PM
Give the Ravens Quentin Groves in Round 1.
And Tribble in the 2nd.

The OUTLAW
10-23-2007, 09:49 PM
give the Browns a DL like Dre Moore or Red Bryant

Yup, the Browns need defensive linemen way more than they need a running back.

Finsfan79
10-24-2007, 08:17 AM

if we were going to take another DT then rather it be Bryant and slide him int othe Nose Tackle position

NT, DE, RT
good first 2 rounds for us. Then snag a safety in the 3rd round

YoJoeBucsFan
10-24-2007, 08:18 AM
I like the Dwight Lowry pick for the Bucs.

TacticaLion
10-24-2007, 10:30 AM
Not a big fan of this draft for the Lions. Yes, we need OL help... but I think our defensive holes need to be filled first.

I'd prefer a MLB in round 1, I like Thomas in round 2 and I can see us going OL in round 3.

Travis 24
10-24-2007, 06:07 PM
They don't need a linebacker.

I am not a huge fan of the Jets pick. Don't get me wrong I like McFadden but Chris Long would be a better pick. When Virginia is on ESPN, his name is mentioned every single play, he has a great motor and fits in the 3-4.

How old is Derrick Brooks...?

Tubby
10-24-2007, 07:43 PM
TE is not a first round need and OL might not even be a first day need. The ideal first day for the hawks would be RB/TE/DL.

Beans
10-24-2007, 07:59 PM
How old is Derrick Brooks...?

It doesn't matter how old he is. We have Cato June to take over for him when he retires, and Quincy Black to take June's spot at SLB.

fenikz
10-26-2007, 01:33 AM
Why would the Cardinals select 2 4-3 DE's when they will be basically useless in a 3-4 where we already have two young studs in Antonio Smith & Darnell Dockett

Give us Harvey & Lowery and I'll be happy

Joeyjr09
10-26-2007, 08:21 AM
if we were going to take another DT then rather it be Bryant and slide him int othe Nose Tackle position

NT, DE, RT
good first 2 rounds for us. Then snag a safety in the 3rd round

I seriously doubt Bryant will be a nose tackle in the NFL. He has the size for it but that's not the type fo game he plays. He is pretty much a strict 4-3 DT. Now Dre Moore on the other hand is a guy I love for NT. He is smaller then Bryant but he is a physical freak for a guy his size and is great at eating mulitple blockers up front.

I dont' think there's any way we can leave day 1 without a CB and drafting DT, DT, RT and S just doesn't get us a CB.

If I could put an ideal order to the way we need to draft positions in my eyes it's: RD1- DT, RD2a-CB, RD2b-S, RD3- OT

49ers169
10-26-2007, 10:47 AM
Terrible Niners draft. We aren't going to take a first round wide receiver. We have to many pressing needs on both the offensive and defensive lines.

For the first pick, this is me but i would without question take Quentin Groves. We need a end rusher as Lawson is more of a coverage OLB and Banta-Cain isn't proving that he can do the job.

Another possibility there is Ryan Clady to go alongside with Joe Staley from last year.

For the second pick we could go a few ways. I think the best options here is the defensive line. I say if he enters Demonte Bolden, if not either Kentwan Balmer or Tyson Jackson.

That would be the ideal scenario right there and then pick up an offensive lineman in the third.

Cashmoney
10-26-2007, 12:05 PM
Two words for the titans picks. GOD NO. First of all we would not take two WRs in the first two rounds. Second of all the Limas Sweed pick is getting old fast.