PDA

View Full Version : Who has the most rowdy fans?

no love
10-22-2007, 04:39 PM
We all hear about violence at soccer games overseas. Or about Raider fans rioting after losing the superbowl. I see a fight at EVERY Giants/Dodgers or Giants/A's game I go to.

What are some of your most rowdy game stories. Please share.

I was inspired by this article. Maybe this is why no one goes to raider games....
http://cbs5.com/local/local_story_295002741.html

kmartin575
10-22-2007, 04:48 PM
I saw another story about yesterday's game. Late Saturday night some Raiders fans were tailgating outside the stadium and a local gang mistook them for a rival gang. 4 of the tailgaters were shot but none of them died.

neko4
10-22-2007, 04:49 PM
After a skins boys game when i was little on MNF, two guys almost got in a fight on the metro (and this is when WAS sucked badly) they were as drunk as could be

skinzzfan25
10-22-2007, 04:51 PM
After a skins boys game when i was little on MNF, two guys almost got in a fight on the metro (and this is when WAS sucked badly) they were as drunk as could be

Lol never go on the metro after the game, unless you're lookin to fight.

SeanTaylorRIP
10-22-2007, 05:11 PM

Yeah but overall I stopped going to skins games because most of the fans are Rudy G. Executives in suits and ties I can't stand it.

BufFan71
10-22-2007, 06:33 PM
did u watch MFN two weeks ago???

Buffalo

PoopSandwich
10-22-2007, 06:35 PM
did u watch MFN two weeks ago???

Buffalo

Thats how every city is during MNF.

10-22-2007, 06:36 PM
everyone knows its the raider fans :p

Billingsley26
10-22-2007, 06:39 PM

No it isnt. Trust me!!!

You guys are acting as if when fights happen, its like whoa, drop everything theres a fight happening. Welcome to Buffalo.

After the Monday nighter Orchard Park looked like a WARZONE literally!! it was insane. Fight were everywhere. Beer were being thrown. Drunks are everywhere, the security dont even bother throwing them out. They let them sober up for about 10 mins, then let them go back out.

The Ralph looks like a complete War Zone on night games. When you are driving/walking in from afar. You see the stadium because it is on somewhat of a hill, and all you see are the lights of the stadium and then SMOKE all aorund. You would;ve thought they just fought WW3 in there.

They dont say Buffalo is in the top 3 places to see a game.

The Dynasty
10-22-2007, 06:45 PM

Actually thats what Buffalo is like every week. They deftinaly have great fans and they are very rowdy. Everytime ive been there ive always seen security guards running down or up the stairs stopping a fight. Ive also seen people run onto the field so yeah they deftinaly have crazy and rowdy fans. They love the Bills.

I really dont know how rowdy the vikings fans are at the game seeing how ive only seen 1 game in Minnesota and it was a Preseason game aganist the chargers so i really dont know about them.

doingthisinsteadofwork
10-22-2007, 06:47 PM
Ive never had a problem at a Raider game.The people there are lovely.

yo123
10-22-2007, 06:48 PM
Actually thats what Buffalo is like every week. They deftinaly have great fans and they are very rowdy. Everytime ive been there ive always seen security guards running down or up the stairs stopping a fight. Ive also seen people run onto the field so yeah they deftinaly have crazy and rowdy fans. They love the Bills.

I really dont know how rowdy the vikings fans are at the game seeing how ive only seen 1 game in Minnesota and it was a Preseason game aganist the chargers so i really dont know about them.

It gets pretty loud in the Metrodome. I went to the MNF game against Dallas a couple years ago and it was just nuts.

SeanTaylorRIP
10-22-2007, 06:52 PM
I went to an Eagles game with some friends and we were all wearing our skins jerseys I expected the fans to be crazy and probably cuss us out and even poor drinks on us but surprisingly their fans were so soft, we cheered the skins in their victory the entire game and no one said anything, there was a guy a few rows back who was shouting F*** the skins, but that probably wasn't even directed towards us.

The Dynasty
10-22-2007, 06:53 PM
It gets pretty loud in the Metrodome. I went to the MNF game against Dallas a couple years ago and it was just nuts.

Yeah i knew the Metrodome was loud.

Billingsley26
10-22-2007, 06:56 PM
I went to an Eagles game with some friends and we were all wearing our skins jerseys I expected the fans to be crazy and probably cuss us out and even poor drinks on us but surprisingly their fans were so soft, we cheered the skins in their victory the entire game and no one said anything, there was a guy a few rows back who was shouting F*** the skins, but that probably wasn't even directed towards us.

Haha, this reminds me of a funny story. I was at a Sabres game and they were playing the Maple Leafs, and there were a bunch of Leafs fans in front of me and my bro, and they were just being obnoxious and stupid. Loud and idiotic, and this guy behind me was getting all pissed off at them and began saying how he wanted just 1 more person to go after them and beat the crap outta them, hahaha, another thing to throw your way about Buffalo sports.

Cashmoney
10-22-2007, 07:17 PM
you couldnt pay me to go to a raiders game in oakland. i pray for any fool that goes in there dressed in the opposing teams gear.

yodabear
10-22-2007, 07:19 PM
On this site, the Rams defntly.

Green Bay Scat
10-22-2007, 07:26 PM
you couldnt pay me to go to a raiders game in oakland. i pray for any fool that goes in there dressed in the opposing teams gear.

my friend said that in the bathroom, there was a cardinal fan inbetween the raider fans pissin, and they just turned at him and yelled **** the cardinals. Also he said one was takin a dump, and a raider fan busted the door open and screamed go raiders

Saints-Tigers
10-22-2007, 07:27 PM
I'll say this, when the Saint's are on, I'm not sure you will find a rowdier crowd, but the fans here hop of the bandwagon as soon as things start to look a little bleak.

Green Bay Scat
10-22-2007, 07:32 PM
I'll say this, when the Saint's are on, I'm not sure you will find a rowdier crowd, but the fans here hop of the bandwagon as soon as things start to look a little bleak.

isnt that everywhere tho? u rarly see any true hardcore fans

Billingsley26
10-22-2007, 07:37 PM
Im gonna be honest, Jacksonville is looking like its gonna be crazy over there. They are going nuts already. Cant wait for this one.

doingthisinsteadofwork
10-22-2007, 08:34 PM
In 94 they found an Oilers fan in the bathroom 5 hours after the preseason game had ended.he was still unconcious.

V. Young
10-22-2007, 08:47 PM
I went to a charger game and some fat mexican dude jumped 4 raider fans and a security guard knocked him out. This was right before the game. Why waste money on a game and fight before you get it and go to jail. haha

Tubby
10-22-2007, 08:49 PM
The seahawks have the loudest fans. We arent violent though.

neko4
10-22-2007, 08:51 PM
Lambeau's got the nicest fans
These Minny fans kept braggn about fat pat and not a single fight broke out, just friendly arguement. But the minny fans were pretty cool too

skinzzfan25
10-22-2007, 08:51 PM
In all honesty though, it has to be Philly.

They have a freaking jail in their stadium (so I've heard)

Cashmoney
10-22-2007, 08:53 PM

all that sugar and caffeine from the starbucks of course theyre gonna be loud, the energys gotta go somewhere.

Cashmoney
10-22-2007, 08:54 PM
Lambeau's got the nicest fans
These Minny fans kept braggn about fat pat and not a single fight broke out, just friendly arguement. But the minny fans were pretty cool too

packers fans arent too nice according to that 70s show, just ask eric foreman.

Primetime21
10-22-2007, 09:02 PM

But most Husky fans are. I am one of the proud Husky/Seahawk season ticket holder.

Boston
10-22-2007, 09:05 PM
packers fans arent too nice according to that 70s show, just ask eric foreman.

That was actually a Bears fan....

The Dynasty
10-22-2007, 09:10 PM

I went to DC a year and half ago and some guy told me to take my jersey off and i was wearing a carlos rogers redskins jersey at the moment lol.

no love
10-23-2007, 01:10 AM
I went to a charger game and some fat mexican dude jumped 4 raider fans and a security guard knocked him out. This was right before the game. Why waste money on a game and fight before you get it and go to jail. haha

Haha yah, I hear the SD v. Oak stuff gets pretty crazy. The whole nor cal v. so cal divide is always wild.

Niners have the most wack fans, I have been shushed and told to sit down by some of the older fans from the glory days.

Paranoidmoonduck
10-23-2007, 02:22 AM
Haha yah, I hear the SD v. Oak stuff gets pretty crazy. The whole nor cal v. so cal divide is always wild.

Anybody remember when LT beat the Raiders in OT a few years back and decided to celebrate in front of the Black Hole? He was pelted with piles of trash and beer.

I distinctly remember going to an Oakland game a couple years ago against Minnesota, watching a Vikings fan get into a portajohn, and watching that particular portajohn getting rocked back and forth by a group of Raiders fans. Once the game started they knocked the thing over and walked away.

PoopSandwich
10-23-2007, 07:09 AM
isnt that everywhere tho? u rarly see any true hardcore fans

You haven't been to Cleveland.

NIN1984
10-23-2007, 07:26 AM
Seriously you guys would have lots of fun at a Raiders game, it is like being on a horror movie set. Sure, some people can be jerks but it is like that everywhere. I guarantee you would have fun.

maybe

661rep
10-24-2007, 12:39 AM
Seriously you guys would have lots of fun at a Raiders game, it is like being on a horror movie set. Sure, some people can be jerks but it is like that everywhere. I guarantee you would have fun.

maybe

They would have fun only if they are a Raider fan. I've been telling people this for years that is why the Raider games are so hard to sell out because Raider fans are to rowdy to opposing team fans. My old H.S teacher who is a diehard Cowboys fan, but now lives in California told me he would never go to a Raider Vs Boys game at Oakland. This was like 3-4 years ago when the Boys were going to be playing all three California teams away... he had the tickets to both the Niners and Chargers game, but wouldn't dare go to Oakland and he was/is a Marine. Just check youtube and you will see raider fans stabbing and fighting.

Cashmoney
10-24-2007, 11:48 AM
That was actually a Bears fan....

No, Eric was at a Packers game wearing a Bears jersey. It was a packer fan giving him all the crap.