PDA

View Full Version : Erin Henderson

Dawg4L21
10-22-2007, 07:33 PM
What do you guys think of the Maryland ILB, I know he's only a Junior but do you guys think theres any chance he declares if not what do you guys think of him as a prospect for the 09 draft? last question could he play ILB in a 34?

SeanTaylorRIP
10-22-2007, 07:35 PM
I think 80% he declares because he graduates this year. I have him as a late first early 2nd prospect.

SuperKevin
10-22-2007, 07:44 PM
Mel Kiper wrote today that he has him as the 3rd best OLB prospect in the draft. I would love for the Bills to be in position to draft Henderson in round 2. Seems like he could fit at all 3 linebacker spots

Dawg4L21
10-22-2007, 07:52 PM
I thought he was a ILB?

VoltronViking
10-22-2007, 07:56 PM
What the....

why does his name spelled the girl's version???

Erin=girl's name

Aaron=boy's name

I feel sorry for em

SuperKevin
10-22-2007, 08:08 PM
What the....

Erin=girl's name

Aaron=boy's name

I feel sorry for em

Yeah until you realize he could beat you to death within seconds

darnik44two
10-22-2007, 08:22 PM
I like Henderson alot. I don't see him as an ILB in a 3-4. In a 3-4 I'd like him better as an OLB, but I don't think that would be a great fit either. I see him as an OLB in a cover 2 as his best fit.

SeanTaylorRIP
10-22-2007, 08:22 PM
What the....

Erin=girl's name

Aaron=boy's name

I feel sorry for em

Who cares, and he's not the only guy with that name no one even notices it, all they know is the has freakish tackling numbers and top tier athleticism. IMO can be much better than his bro if he gains 5-10 pounds keeping his speed, really he can play any LB spot. He should find a nice home for a championship contending team around 25-40 at first contributing as a primary backup for all of the LB spots and later settling in as a starter.

Freddy G
10-22-2007, 08:56 PM
Actually, i think he projects relatively well as a 3-4 SOLB. He does a great job playing down hill, has showed he is an affective blizter, and can cover. Just needs to gain about 10lbs (he is like 245 right?)

mikehop05
10-23-2007, 01:50 PM
What the....

Erin=girl's name

Aaron=boy's name

I feel sorry for em

erin told my buddy on the practice field that if he ( a practice squad o-linemen) ever took a shot on him again that he would, and i quote "f@#$ing kill you)

i wouldnt feel sorry for the guy, he is a monster...

strongest LB on the team, in the spring benched 365, he can really play any position in the NFL...

only position im not sold on is the mike in a 4 - 3 non cover 2 team...

i think he graduates early, as ghetto mentioned he graduates this winter so there really is no reason for him to stay (not like UMD is going to compete for a title next year haha) except to possibly get his draft stock higher, though with his decent list of injuries i would think he goes pro now and doesn't risk the injury

SuperKevin
10-23-2007, 01:53 PM
The MLB class will never be weaker than it is right now. he needs to bolt and fast

bigbluedefense
10-23-2007, 02:48 PM
I love versatile Backers. He can play all 3 LB positions, and I would love him in Giant blue :)

He's definately one of the LBs I got my eyes on. He kind of reminds me of Beason.

Mr. Stiller
10-23-2007, 03:34 PM
I think he reminds me a lot of James Farrior, just faster.

I'd take him for the 3-4 Buck Position any day of the week.

Dolfan2788
10-23-2007, 11:03 PM
Being versatile will help his stock if he can solidify one position among the 3/4.

For a half-second before I opened this thread though I was thinking Erin Andrews :)

diabsoule
10-24-2007, 01:57 AM
He'd look damn good playing either Mike or Will in the Black and Gold.

swagger
10-24-2007, 02:09 AM
The Vikes need him. Two brothers behind the Williamses blowing people to pieces.

mikehop05
10-24-2007, 01:03 PM
He'd look damn good playing either Mike or Will in the Black and Gold.

amen to that

D-Unit
10-24-2007, 02:11 PM
How is he eluding or getting off blockers?

mikehop05
10-24-2007, 02:54 PM
How is he eluding or getting off blockers?

homerism aside... thats probably what he has to work on, if anything...

he is good at eluding blocks, but not really great at sheding the block after the block is already initiated on him...

i think he would be a monster WILL on a 4 - 3, or a MIKE, depending on the scheme

though i think he is also capable of playing anywhere

Green Bay Scat
10-24-2007, 03:09 PM
homerism aside... thats probably what he has to work on, if anything...

he is good at eluding blocks, but not really great at sheding the block after the block is already initiated on him...

i think he would be a monster WILL on a 4 - 3, or a MIKE, depending on the scheme

though i think he is also capable of playing anywhere

i would like to see one LB who can actually SHED a lineman when he has both hands on him inbetween him and the ball carrier. Its really game over if u get in a LB cause they cant do anything, the question is, does he let himself get into blocks?

toonsterwu
10-24-2007, 03:54 PM
I'm a big fan of Henderson, and provided he finishes the year strong and has the superb workouts everyone is expecting, I don't see why he's not a first rounder, and I don't see why he wouldn't be at the top of the LB list. Now, partially depends on scheme and fit, but he's definitely up there for me if he turns pro. To be honest, I think he's best utilized as a 3-4 ILB than a 4-3 weak, but he can handle almost any role.