PDA

View Full Version : Jones out for the Season, Clayton Awaiting MRI

Caddy
10-23-2007, 12:30 AM
http://www.pewterreport.com/articles/view/3502

Things just go from bad to worse for the Buccaneers. At least we have Garcia.

zCaddyz
10-23-2007, 10:05 AM
sucks cuz clayton looked good this season, whos gonna return kicks? ike

Jughead10
10-23-2007, 10:11 AM
What's the deal with Maruice Stovall? Why doesn't he see the field? Do you think his playing time is going to increase anytime soon?

Twiddler
10-23-2007, 10:17 AM
I thought this would be the case. Right as I saw him go down I knew something was majorly wrong and then when I saw the replay and how his knee looked right after the play I knew his chances were low. Its really incredible how your skills positions are being hit now.

Caddy
10-23-2007, 06:12 PM
Stovall did have a TD against Detroit so maybe he will see more action now.

Watchman
10-23-2007, 06:47 PM
sucks cuz clayton looked good this season...

He did? When? In what game? Have there been other games besides the ones against SEA, NO, STL, CAR, IND, TEN, and DET that I didn't see.

Kinda tired of that jack ass jumping up and pounding his chest when he catches his lone pass of a game. Mike - only pound your chest if you catch more than 3 passes, or just get in the jar as you would say (whatever that means).

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
10-23-2007, 06:52 PM
Like Jug said, what about Stovall? He was finishing last year pretty well, and I thought he would see more playing time, especially over Clayton, who has been a bust.

Caddy
10-23-2007, 09:32 PM
Like Jug said, what about Stovall? He was finishing last year pretty well, and I thought he would see more playing time, especially over Clayton, who has been a bust.

He has been playing ST and like I said earlier, made his first TD catch of the season against the Lions. He'll get an opportunity, but Galloway and Hilliard have been playing well this year so I wouldn't rush him into anything.

zCaddyz
10-24-2007, 12:53 AM
he was doing good everytime they threw it too him, sep that one time

Merlin
10-24-2007, 09:29 AM
If we don't see more of Stovall now, we never will. According to all reports, including Grudens pre-season comments, I've been very surprised not to have seen alot more of him, I imagine Garcia has had alot to do with it, not in a negative way as such, but purly from a veteran stand point, which IMO, is why JG and IH are hooking up so well.

I hope that Stovall grabs the oppotunity with both hands, something Clayton has struggled to do..... ;-)

zCaddyz
10-24-2007, 03:30 PM
i think we havent seen him alot is cuz of ike has been doing so well and jeff's been looking more his way

etk
10-30-2007, 09:03 PM
He did? When? In what game? Have there been other games besides the ones against SEA, NO, STL, CAR, IND, TEN, and DET that I didn't see.

Kinda tired of that jack ass jumping up and pounding his chest when he catches his lone pass of a game. Mike - only pound your chest if you catch more than 3 passes, or just get in the jar as you would say (whatever that means).

Clayton just disappears from games. Ever since his rookie season he got lazy and stopped asserting himself in the offense. When he does get open he drops the ball half the time. I find it hard to believe that anyone thought he played well...ever this year.