PDA

View Full Version : Randy McMicheal guarantees win...

PoopSandwich
10-23-2007, 01:44 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21436232/

Shouldn't they win a game first before they start going around making guarantees?

I know he shouldn't go around saying "Oh we suck were going to lose" but shut up until you win at least one game...

bored of education
10-23-2007, 01:55 PM
He should gurantee he MIGHT GET A RECEPTION.

Finsfan79
10-23-2007, 01:56 PM
And gurantee he will stop beating his pregnant wife.

Or learn to block as well would be good, hope he is better there he was horrible here at it.

bigbluedefense
10-23-2007, 02:45 PM
I was hoping a Dolphin would say that. We need some bulletin board material so this team doesn't fall for the trap game.

Why can't Joey Porter run his mouth about Osi? Come on Joey, I know you have it in you.

yodabear
10-23-2007, 02:46 PM
In other news, Claude Terrell got arrested. Could are offensive line be anymore pathetic?

Claude Terrell G St. Louis Rams Updated 10/23/07 9:22 AM collapse
News: Terrell was charged Tuesday with assaulting his wife at a suburban Houston hotel.

Impacts: Police said they found a woman with ``obvious signs of physical injury'' after responding to a disturbance at a hotel. The woman, who said she was Terrell's wife, told police he had assaulted her. Terrell was located at another nearby hotel, where he was arrested and charged with assault-family violence, a class A misdemeanor, police said.Terrell appeared in six games with three starts for the winless Rams this season.

Shiver
10-23-2007, 02:47 PM
I was hoping a Dolphin would say that. We need some bulletin board material so this team doesn't fall for the trap game.

Why can't Joey Porter run his mouth about Osi? Come on Joey, I know you have it in you.

Randy McMichael is a Rams player....

bigbluedefense
10-23-2007, 02:49 PM
Randy McMichael is a Rams player....

I know, thats why Im saying I was hoping that a dolphin would say something like that to get our guys riled up.

Joey Porter still has a couple of days to say something ignorant, so theres still hope.

yodabear
10-23-2007, 02:52 PM
Although I guarantee we win too.

Shiver
10-23-2007, 03:02 PM
I know, thats why Im saying I was hoping that a dolphin would say something like that to get our guys riled up.

Joey Porter still has a couple of days to say something ignorant, so theres still hope.

Oh, I thought yo forgot he's on the Rams now. I made that mistake when I first read this thread...:eek:

Flyboy
10-23-2007, 03:10 PM
Oh, I thought yo forgot he's on the Rams now. I made that mistake when I first read this thread...:eek:

LOL, hahaha. *points and laughs*

Geo
10-23-2007, 03:11 PM
In other news, Claude Terrell got arrested. Could are offensive line be anymore pathetic?
Geez, probably not. Wasn't this the same guy that mouthed off to Linehan this past week during practice?

He needs to get cut and made of an example of imo.

bigbluedefense
10-23-2007, 03:13 PM
The Rams are just a hot mess right now. They look like they can run the table the other way.

Theyre not this bad. I don't get why theyre playing like it. Right now Oklahoma would hand them their ass.

Speaking of which, Sam Bradford tickles my pickle.

Shiver
10-23-2007, 03:22 PM
As bad as the Rams are, I think the Dolphins and Falcons are in much worse predicaments.

bigbluedefense
10-23-2007, 03:27 PM
As bad as the Rams are, I think the Dolphins and Falcons are in much worse predicaments.

At least the dolphins have been close sometimes. So have the Falcons. The Rams have been destroyed on a weekly basis. You can see Atlanta winning a game. You can see Miami winning a game (probably against the Jets), but the Rams look like they can't beat anybody.

Shiver
10-23-2007, 03:29 PM
Miami just lost their best player and one of the top RB in the league. Atlanta just lost another LT. Meanwhile the Rams will get Steven Jackson back.

princefielder28
10-23-2007, 03:30 PM
The Rams are going to beat themselves before an actual NFL team

bigbluedefense
10-23-2007, 03:32 PM
Miami just lost their best player and one of the top RB in the league. Atlanta just lost another LT. Meanwhile the Rams will get Steven Jackson back.

I still see Miami and Atlanta winning more games then them. Its not just one player, the whole team is playing like a jc team.

Atlanta can move Blaylock to RT and the RT to LT. Its patchwork at its finest, but its better than nothing.

yodabear
10-23-2007, 03:37 PM
I think all this mouthing off, rolling eyes, raping a chick, getting arrested will cost Linehan his job over the bye week. One thing Linehan had going for him was that chemistry was pretty good despite being 0-6. Now, its just flat out pathetic.

nfrillman
10-23-2007, 03:42 PM
Well, I guess we all know to pick the Rams now. It's guaranteed. As far as respect from players, I don't think Linehan has done anything to earn it. He has never been a head coach at any level, he (and his boy) call plays that are insanely stupid, he left Bulger in there to get killed far too long, and week in week out he looks like a deer in the headlights. The injuries are what they are, crippling to the team, but the things I just said are the facts, injuries don't make those things happen.

Finsfan79
10-24-2007, 08:34 AM

we also just lost our 4th starter to the secondary for the year :(

Eli Manning might look like his brother this weekend

osi+ap=allshallperish
10-24-2007, 08:52 AM

McMichael is still on a terrible team, but that team is now the Rams. I do hope joey starts talking about osi beong over rated and taylor having a better career than strahan. Osi would rape cleo lemon for it and the team has a lot of respect for strahan so they might just kill some phins for him.

Jakey
10-24-2007, 10:19 AM
Randy McMichael smells like doo doo.

Jakey
10-24-2007, 10:20 AM
^But i like the Rams, and i'd be pleased for them if they won.

CannedToast
10-24-2007, 10:34 AM
I'm tired of people guaranteeing wins. Every time a player guarantees a win, but they don't actually win, he should be fined $100 000, and suspended for the next game. That would make people think twice about talking with their head up their ass.

Addict
10-24-2007, 11:02 AM

does Joey Porter ever say anything not ignorant?

osi+ap=allshallperish
10-24-2007, 12:21 PM
does Joey Porter ever say anything not ignorant?

no, the best you can hope for is he doesn't say anything

Hines
10-24-2007, 12:26 PM

if the dolphins were winning, he would be running his mouth..now that he is on a **** team, he cant...shouldnt of been greedy joey, shouldnt of been greedy

Addict
10-24-2007, 12:30 PM
if the dolphins were winning, he would be running his mouth..now that he is on a **** team, he cant...shouldnt of been greedy joey, shouldnt of been greedy

he should shut up in general and focus on playing football instead of being a mediawhore.

CannedToast
10-24-2007, 12:36 PM
Speaking of Joey Porter...

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3118&highlight=Joey+Porter

Looks like Shiver was right.

Addict
10-24-2007, 12:45 PM

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3118&highlight=Joey+Porter

yea the stat insight is a clever one.

osi+ap=allshallperish
10-24-2007, 01:00 PM
yea the stat insight is a clever one.

Wow, people actually thought that porter was a good signing? Damn.

keylime_5
10-24-2007, 01:25 PM

Funny to read that stuff about Porter being on a superior team to the Browns and how he'd sack our QB a bunch. I think Porter was the invisible man during that game, AND he got stiff armed AGAIN by K2, who had a big game and was open all day. Ah....hindsight 20/20 I guess.

eliteeagle
10-26-2007, 02:21 PM
Funny to read that stuff about Porter being on a superior team to the Browns and how he'd sack our QB a bunch. I think Porter was the invisible man during that game, AND he got stiff armed AGAIN by K2, who had a big game and was open all day. Ah....hindsight 20/20 I guess.

i was at the game and i honestly only heard his name once......with 6 mins to go in the 4th quarter

nobodyinparticular
10-27-2007, 03:50 AM
Randy McMichael smells like doo doo.

Najeh Davenport sends his apologies. That stench is actually him.

NGSeiler
10-28-2007, 02:35 AM
Or learn to block as well would be good, hope he is better there he was horrible here at it.

He's been doing pretty well with the Rams as a blocker, I believe. Which is good, because they've been asking him to do it quite a bit to help out this horrible line.

At least the dolphins have been close sometimes. So have the Falcons. The Rams have been destroyed on a weekly basis. You can see Atlanta winning a game. You can see Miami winning a game (probably against the Jets), but the Rams look like they can't beat anybody.

Except the Rams were competitive and right in the game with Carolina, San Francisco, Tampa Bay, Dallas (for a half), and Arizona. They haven't been destroyed on a weekly basis, except maybe the last two weeks.

PoopSandwich
10-28-2007, 09:57 AM
i was at the game and i honestly only heard his name once......with 6 mins to go in the 4th quarter

Not true... I heard his name a few times, and every time you heard it, there was a shower of boo's that followed.