PDA

View Full Version : When it rains, it pours

yodabear
10-23-2007, 03:45 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3075379

Time to cut his ass. 2nd straight week there has been some bull ****. Linehan is getting his ass canned more and more now. Its Monday night, what is he doing in Houston. We are 0-7, we should be practicing 24/7, or at least not having pur stupid players like Terrell out and about. THIS IS AWFUL! We have the makings of an 0-16 team.

swagger
10-23-2007, 06:00 PM
You're blaming Linehan for a player assaulting his wife?

yodabear
10-23-2007, 06:03 PM
You're blaming Linehan for a player assaulting his wife?

No, I am blaming Linehan for letting Terrell get out of his sight, I know he is an adult, but Terrell is like a 13 year old. We cut his sorry ass anyway.

NGSeiler
10-23-2007, 11:36 PM
The players had the day off; Linehan can't monitor everyone. Terrell hasn't been playing well, hasn't been a good influence or role model on the team, and now is facing off the field problems. The team acted quickly and cut him. Good for them for doing what needed to be done from a character standpoint, even though it weakens our depth at a critical position.

yodabear
10-23-2007, 11:51 PM
The players had the day off; Linehan can't monitor everyone. Terrell hasn't been playing well, hasn't been a good influence or role model on the team, and now is facing off the field problems. The team acted quickly and cut him. Good for them for doing what needed to be done from a character standpoint, even though it weakens our depth at a critical position.

But our players didn't deserve the day off.

Geo
10-25-2007, 06:56 PM
I was glad to see that the Rams wasted no time in cutting this fool.