10-24-2007, 03:39 PM
R2?????????

neko4
10-24-2007, 03:43 PM
1st and 2nd round packer picks are excellent, 3rd round should be a TE
Best Packer Mock THis year, nice sig too

Green Bay Scat
10-24-2007, 03:59 PM
Goff isnt a 3-4 ILB, hes a tampa/cover 2 Mike.

princefielder28
10-24-2007, 04:02 PM
I like the fact that you addressed CB with the Pack's 1st rounder

JPF
10-24-2007, 04:09 PM
Wasn't a fan of the first round for the Panthers until I saw how you had things in the 2nd and 3rd, especially if you feel Adams can come in and be a rangy FS type.

CLong4Heisman
10-24-2007, 04:11 PM
I would give the Jets picks a C. Instead of McFadden we will probably end up taking Chris Long or trading down for a guy like Quentin Groves. I like the Harvey pick but we have two good outside linebackers in Hobson and Thomas. I hate the Andre Fluellen pick because is only 280 pound and I don;t think a NT will be necessary because IMO the Jets will pick up Grady Jackson

MaddHatter
10-24-2007, 04:20 PM
Doubt BJ comes out, but if he does, he's a solid pick for the Cowboys.

That being said, I doubt we spend 2 1st's on our secondary and definately don't see us using a 3rd on a LB who probably would struggle to break our 53-man roster. I'd say WR or RB in the 3rd is a better pick

fischbowl
10-24-2007, 04:27 PM
Bills Draft isnt that good:

We have Ko and Whitner, so why a safety?

Why Chevis Jackson when Talib, Mike Jenkins, and Terrell Thomas are on the board?

Why two WR's? I like Manningham and Monk though we need only one.

darnik44two
10-24-2007, 05:16 PM
I would give the Jets picks a C. Instead of McFadden we will probably end up taking Chris Long or trading down for a guy like Quentin Groves. I like the Harvey pick but we have two good outside linebackers in Hobson and Thomas. I hate the Andre Fluellen pick because is only 280 pound and I don;t think a NT will be necessary because IMO the Jets will pick up Grady Jackson

Fluellen would be a DE. He's one of the best 3-4 DE prospects available. I think McFadden would be to good to pass on.

darnik44two
10-24-2007, 05:17 PM
Bills Draft isnt that good:

We have Ko and Whitner, so why a safety?

Why Chevis Jackson when Talib, Mike Jenkins, and Terrell Thomas are on the board?

Why two WR's? I like Manningham and Monk though we need only one.

Why Donte Whitner when Jason Allen is on the board? To me Chevis Jackson is one of the best CB's in the country.

foozball
10-24-2007, 05:23 PM
terrible for the texans. we have our future CB in fred bennett, and antoine cason is not worth the 8th pick

BuckNaked
10-24-2007, 05:39 PM
Give us Cherilus there in the second than Earl Bennett in the third and i'd be happy.

Vikes99ej
10-24-2007, 05:45 PM
Nevermind, good first and third round.

Scotty D
10-24-2007, 05:59 PM
Horrible Lions draft. RB and TE? Martz doesn't really use a TE in his offense and Kevin Jones came back strong this week. Tyson Jackson is a good pick. But I don't think there is anyway he is there.

DE,OT,CB,ILB

Travis 24
10-24-2007, 06:14 PM
Eh...Its not a bad Eagles draft, but looking over it...it could have been A LOT better..

Round 1...I'd have to say, I don't think the Eagles would draft a DE 9 times out of 10...but with Calais Campbell there???...Thats almost a no-brainer, IMO. Reggie Smith or Malcolm Jenkins also are better picks in round 1...

Round 2..I just don't like Hefney at all. Way too weak in pass coverage. Talib or Jenkins would be amazing in that spot if Campbell were to be picked instead.

Round 3...this has to be the WR, and with Keenan Burton and Earl Bennett still available?..their ya go..

I'd be a lot more pleased with Campbell, Jenkins, Burton..but not bad anyway.

doingthisinsteadofwork
10-24-2007, 06:22 PM
theres no way Oakland passes on Calais.

thebow305
10-24-2007, 06:49 PM
Not a very good mock overall darnik... i expected better from you bro!

skinzzfan25
10-24-2007, 07:10 PM
Amazing Redskins draft. I'd cry for joy if we had that. My only problem is that Golston doesn't really fit a need. I'd rather go with Ellis or an OT

scar988
10-24-2007, 07:36 PM
3 - good pick
35 - HORRIBLE PICK! We have ZERO need for a WR. Horn is our #4. so using him for your reasoning makes no sense. our #1 is Roddy White who is on pace for 1200 yards, our #2 is Michael Jenkins who is on pace for 600 yards, and our #3 is Laurent Robinson who is on pace for 400 yards. We will not waste a 2nd round pick on a position that we dont even need a #4 WR at.we are 4 deep at WR at minimum and that's not counting Adam Jennings. We would get a position of actual need like NT, 2 OTs, or power RB. OT Gosder Cherilus is the pick here.
40 - another bad pick. OLB is hte least of our worries right now with Nicholas, Williams and Boley. we need NT, power RB and another OT we would get OT Ryan Clady here.
67 - won't declare. we would get RB Tashard Choice here.

wow. I haven't been at the spot in forever and this just made me never wanna go back if the quality is this poor.

CLong4Heisman
10-24-2007, 07:39 PM
Fluellen would be a DE. He's one of the best 3-4 DE prospects available. I think McFadden would be to good to pass on.

This is the New York Jets, they took Kyle Brady instead of Warren Sapp. Therefore Mcfadden would be the best pick, but they won't do it.

Tubby
10-24-2007, 07:40 PM
If the hawks actually got Campbell/Stewart/Davis, I would have consecutive orgasms for at least three days. Sadly, it wont happen.

darnik44two
10-24-2007, 07:51 PM
3 - good pick
35 - HORRIBLE PICK! We have ZERO need for a WR. Horn is our #4. so using him for your reasoning makes no sense. our #1 is Roddy White who is on pace for 1200 yards, our #2 is Michael Jenkins who is on pace for 600 yards, and our #3 is Laurent Robinson who is on pace for 400 yards. We will not waste a 2nd round pick on a position that we dont even need a #4 WR at.we are 4 deep at WR at minimum and that's not counting Adam Jennings. We would get a position of actual need like NT, 2 OTs, or power RB. OT Gosder Cherilus is the pick here.
40 - another bad pick. OLB is hte least of our worries right now with Nicholas, Williams and Boley. we need NT, power RB and another OT we would get OT Ryan Clady here.

wow. I haven't been at the spot in forever and this just made me never wanna go back if the quality is this poor.

With your every post concerning mock draft you show your lack of understanding for what teams try to do. Everyone wants to talk about "needs," but that not really how teams approach the draft. They approach the draft with the intentions of getting better as a whole. That means drafting better players. Sure, a team like San Diego wouldn't take a RB in the first round, but a team like the Falcons won't necessarily pass on a WR (especially the teammate of their first round QB, and former player of their HC) because they get a whopping 1,200 yards from their #1 WR and 600 from their #2. Those are pretty low standards if you ask me. A few months ago you spoke of how terrible ATL's WR's are in your defense of your former "thug" QB/RB. In about 4 years I've yet to see you put a finger on Atlanta's actual draft intentions, so I don't expect you will this year either.

scar988
10-24-2007, 08:01 PM
With your every post concerning mock draft you show your lack of understanding for what teams try to do. Everyone wants to talk about "needs," but that not really how teams approach the draft. They approach the draft with the intentions of getting better as a whole. That means drafting better players. Sure, a team like San Diego wouldn't take a RB in the first round, but a team like the Falcons won't necessarily pass on a WR (especially the teammate of their first round QB, and former player of their HC) because they get a whopping 1,200 yards from their #1 WR and 600 from their #2. Those are pretty low standards if you ask me. A few months ago you spoke of how terrible ATL's WR's are in your defense of your former "thug" QB/RB. In about 4 years I've yet to see you put a finger on Atlanta's actual draft intentions, so I don't expect you will this year either.
in 4 years I've been spot on on our needs.
in 2004 I said we would get WR and CB early on and we did.
in 2005, I said we didn't have any truly pressing needs outside of DE and DT and we went DT in the 2nd round.
in 2006 I said we needed a DE and some S and a RB. our pick in 2006 was traded for Abraham, we drafted FS Jimmy williams and gor Norwood.
in 2007, I said we would go DE, S or Peterson at 8. and we went with Anderson. I said we needed OL and we got Blaylock. I said we would go with a CB or S and we got CB Houston... so to say that I've been wrong is utterly untrue. the fact of the matter is McKay drafts BPA at need positions. and the fact of the matter is, we have ZERO need for a WR. 1200 and 600 are good considering we ave nothign at QB right now. Also, the WR's have immensely improved under the guidance of Joe Horn and Hue Jackson. we will not take a WR in the draft at all. sorry darnik but you're wrong on this one. just liek you were wrong last year when you tried to give us a UT first round in Okoye.

if you would have watched any Falcons games at all you would have seen that the WR's aren't dropping passes this year (outside of the Giants game) and that Roddy is playing liek a Pro Bowl caliber WR.

dcarey20
10-24-2007, 08:05 PM
If Suggs leaves, Quentin Groves is an good pick. If Suggs stays, then I'm not a huge fan of it. Regardless, I'd rather have Matt Ryan at 16 over Groves.

In round 2 I like the wide receiver pick, we need a guy who can give us some stability as a 4th receiver. Though if I had my choice I'd go with Limas Sweed, even with is season ending injury. He'd give us some much needed size and physicality. I like Dorien Bryant but he's an undersized guy and with Mark Clayton, Derrick Mason, and Yamon Figurs, we need a guy with some size.

So if I had it my way it'd be Matt Ryan in round 1 and Limas Sweed in round 2. Offense is obviously the problem with the Ravens and those two would be perfect for us.

23trufant
10-24-2007, 08:07 PM
If the hawks actually got Campbell/Stewart/Davis, I would have consecutive orgasms for at least three days. Sadly, it wont happen.

Wow i was actually just about to say the same thing. Thats an amazing draft for the Seahawks and I would have a serious erection.

Caddy
10-24-2007, 09:40 PM
I would certainly accept Doucet in the 1st round, but Jones and Ellis in the 2nd seem like luxury picks rather than necessary ones. We need OT, CB, DT, QB more so than DE/HB.

aNYtitan
10-24-2007, 10:59 PM
Titans draft day
First round: Sedrick Ellis would be a great pick because partnering him up with Haynesworth would make an unstoppable middle of the line for several years. A fine selection and him falling to us would be great

Second round: Very bad pick imo, everyone perceives CB to be an area of need for us, but we don't at all. Next year, Pacman comes pick and we will have Pacman, Harper and Finnegan at CB. No need to draft a DB in the second. Much better pick would be Martin Rucker to help out our passing game.

3rd Round: Awesome value pick. I don't know much about Bennett, but I have heard alot of hype about him especially going to Tennessee. Don't mind the pick at all, especially at this round

Scotty D
10-24-2007, 11:01 PM
Titans draft day
First round: Sedrick Ellis would be a great pick because partnering him up with Haynesworth would make an unstoppable middle of the line for several years. A fine selection and him falling to us would be great

You think Haynesworth will be around next year?

Finsfan79
10-25-2007, 09:35 AM
1 Jake Long RT – No thank you give us Glenn Dorsey DE/DT instead please.

We do not need to take a right tackle number 1 overall!

33 Michael Oher – Alright pick and fills a need got no problem with this pick. He can play Right Tackle or Guard. But that said Gosder Cherilus is a Much Much better talent and pick here for us. As well as much better value

56 Limas Sweed – nice player and good value there I wouldn’t mind Dre Moore instead for a Nost Tackle. But I would be happy with Sweed

65 Terrel Thomas – I think Dwight Lowery is a better player personally but if you like Thomas bette that is fine with me. I wouldn’t be surprised if we took Manningham there after dumping the salary of Booker in the offseason via trade or something

1 Glenn Dorsey DE/DT
2 Gosder Cherilus RT
2 Limas Sweed WR
3 Terrel Thomas CB

That would be a much better Miami dolphins draft imo

bored of education
10-25-2007, 10:20 AM
Loadholt
Talib
Hall

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++.

LOVE IT!

Hall across from Bowe WOW. Talib mentored by Ty Law for a year or two would be great. Loadholt BEAST

I heart you

georgiafan
10-25-2007, 10:43 AM
3 - good pick

I would have to agree with scar we have to get OT in the first 2 rounds.

wiscbadgerfootball
10-25-2007, 10:52 AM
ah love the Packer picks.. especially Justin King

T-RICH49
10-25-2007, 12:16 PM
Loadholt
Talib
Hall

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++.

LOVE IT!

Hall across from Bowe WOW. Talib mentored by Ty Law for a year or two would be great. Loadholt BEAST

I heart you

AMEN I'm giving him a +rep for this draft

Sniper
10-25-2007, 12:23 PM
Eagles

First round: No way the team takes a wideout...not happening..especially not with Phil Loadholt there. Malcolm Jenkins is a possibility, as is Vernon Gholston or Dan Connor.

Second round: I'm really meh on Hefney. If we would take, say, Loadholt in round 1, Lawrence Jackson would be mighty tempting since word is Kearse and Howard are gonezo at the end of the year. Craig Steltz is nice too. I also would love Phil Wheeler here.

Third round: Flowers is a nice pick. I could live with it. Earl Bennett there would be a steal, or Adibi/Goff.

I'll give it a B

fenikz
10-25-2007, 04:40 PM
There is no reason for the Cardinals to waste a 1st round pick on a guy who would be a back up, Antonio Smith and Darnell Dockett are both beasts and they will more than likely be our starting DE's for the next 5 or so years, so give us Malcomn Jenkins there

In the 2nd while Richardson is ok it's another issue of drafting someone early for depth for no reason, the Cardinals would more than likely trade up and grab Harvey or Blake in that situation

If Lowery fell to the 3rd that would be great, but i say there is a )% chance of that happening, this is the time you can draft for depth, Jordan Grimes would be great depth for the Cards

rainbeaukid2
10-25-2007, 08:06 PM
i could be wrong but i believe that vince hall is too small/skinny to play ILB in the 3-4

Pit Bull #53
10-25-2007, 08:12 PM
You think Haynesworth will be around next year?

If it comes down to it, he can be franchised.

As for the draft for the Titans, I like it.

Love the Sed Ellis pick in the first. Everyone and their mother gives us a WR in the first, props for being one of the few to change it up.

Not crazy about the 2nd round, especially if they are dead set on keeping Griffin at CB. I think Martin Rucker would have been a great pick. We need a good TE.

3rd round pick is amazing.

Ewing
10-25-2007, 08:20 PM
I'd crap myself with joy if the Titans got Sedrick Ellis, Michael Jenkins, and Earl Bennett. That's the best draft possible for us.

Xiomera
10-25-2007, 08:43 PM
Lions will NOT take a Running Back in Rd. 1. And they have far bigger needs than a Tight End that will play no role in Mike Martz's offense.

CB, DE, MLB, OT . . . that's what we need.

Smokey Joe
10-25-2007, 10:14 PM
thats a terrible Bears mock. Dorsey is awesome and all, but we already have a UT if you haven't noticed (TOMMIE HARRIS!). Colt Brennan is way to high of a pick as well and I'd be surprised if he went any earlier then mid 3rd. Choice ain't bad, but Grimes is.

Hines
10-25-2007, 10:19 PM
i really really like the steelers draft..we get one of hte best recievers in the draft, possibly the best guard and one of the best mlb in the draft

i love it

SuperMcGee
10-25-2007, 11:10 PM
Why Kenny Phillips?

One WR and a TE like Fred Davis would've been much better for the 3rd round instead of two WR

P-L
10-25-2007, 11:25 PM
I might stop watching the Lions if that was our draft.

bearsfan_51
10-25-2007, 11:30 PM
I might stop watching the Lions if that was our draft.

The last 50 years of sucktitude didn't do it for ya?

P-L
10-25-2007, 11:33 PM
No, but drafting Steve Slation in the 1st and a TE in the 2nd would be the last straw.

Joeyjr09
10-26-2007, 01:29 AM
1 Jake Long RT – No thank you give us Glenn Dorsey DE/DT instead please.

We do not need to take a right tackle number 1 overall!

33 Michael Oher – Alright pick and fills a need got no problem with this pick. He can play Right Tackle or Guard. But that said Gosder Cherilus is a Much Much better talent and pick here for us. As well as much better value

56 Limas Sweed – nice player and good value there I wouldn’t mind Dre Moore instead for a Nost Tackle. But I would be happy with Sweed

65 Terrel Thomas – I think Dwight Lowery is a better player personally but if you like Thomas bette that is fine with me. I wouldn’t be surprised if we took Manningham there after dumping the salary of Booker in the offseason via trade or something

1 Glenn Dorsey DE/DT
2 Gosder Cherilus RT
2 Limas Sweed WR
3 Terrel Thomas CB

That would be a much better Miami dolphins draft imo

Ditto everything you said. If we came out of the 1st three rounds with Dorsey, Cherilus, Sweed and Thomas. I'd be pumped.I'm not a huge fan of Thomas but he does have the ideal body for the position and sure does look the part so he's definately worth a shot in round 3 to upgrade our DBs.

Crow
10-26-2007, 02:36 PM
Much rather have Groves over Jackson.

Clady falling to us in Rd2 would be nice.

OSUGiants17
10-27-2007, 12:14 PM
Great Giants draft

scottyboy
10-27-2007, 12:46 PM
Great Giants draft

please tell me you're sarcastic. Of course i love Ray Ray, but connor is eh with me, and isnt the quicker cover guy we need. If the Giants drafted Zbikowski at all I'd gouge my eyes out with a spork

ironman4579
10-27-2007, 01:09 PM
I think you're crazy to have Jamar Adams going before Shawn Crable or hell, even Mike Hart. I also think you're crazy to have Zbikowski going in the top 3 rounds.

PACKmanN
10-27-2007, 03:56 PM
why would we take a ROLB when we have Hawk?

Con
10-27-2007, 04:13 PM
the vikings have to get some sort of WR in the first 3 rounds i believe.

JCutlery
10-28-2007, 10:20 AM
As much as I like Craig Steltz, I think the Broncos would opt for Ali Highsmith.

aheineken
10-28-2007, 08:47 PM
Pretty terrible Rams draft. Sam Baker is not worth the #2 pick. If the Rams can't get Long, they go DE or DT with their top pick. They do need a young QB to groom to back up Bulger, but they won't spend the 33rd pick in the draft on a 3rd string QB. Derrick Harvey or Gosder Cherilus would be much better picks. Ali Highsmith is good value in the 3rd, but he just gives them more of what they have too much of, undersized LBs. They will probably go with a WR somewhere on the first day. In your mock there is some good value at WR in the 3rd; Manningham, Hall, Monk, Bennett...all would be good picks.

BallerT1215
10-30-2007, 02:33 AM
do you hate bills fans?