PDA

View Full Version : Colts Tickets

Billingsley26
10-24-2007, 08:16 PM
Im sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I dont know where else to put it.

Does anyone know where I can get Colts tickets to the Pats game on Nov 4th? Im looking for 4 tickets to the game. I know ebay has them, but im just wondering if anyone on this site is selling them or know of any other places that sell them.

Thanks in advance.

Dam8610
10-25-2007, 12:35 AM

Does anyone know where I can get Colts tickets to the Pats game on Nov 4th? Im looking for 4 tickets to the game. I know ebay has them, but im just wondering if anyone on this site is selling them or know of any other places that sell them.

Thanks in advance.

EBay or scalper sites like StubHub are the only places you'll find them, unless you go to Indy with a wad of cash and look for scalpers around the Dome. I'm just glad I already got my ticket, prices are actually getting worse, and here I thought I paid a ridiculous price for mine.

7-11
10-25-2007, 12:45 AM

Thanks in advance.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume you'll be quite poor after the purchase of said 4 tickets

MaxV
10-26-2007, 09:46 AM
Too bad I live in NY and can't go to this game.

Billingsley26
10-26-2007, 09:51 AM
Too bad I live in NY and can't go to this game.

I live in NY as well right now, and Im still trying like hell to find some tickets.

Billingsley26
10-29-2007, 07:26 PM
Guys, just letting you guys know that I have found 4 tickets in the endzone, section 125 row 31. For $100 each. Im not sure if Im allowed to post the site, but if I am let me know, and I will let you guys know. Im ecstatic that im heading to this game.

Geo
10-30-2007, 01:03 AM
Congrats, hope you enjoy the game.

Billingsley26
10-30-2007, 09:35 AM
Congrats, hope you enjoy the game.

You know I will!!!!! I cant wait for it.