PDA

View Full Version : NBA Dynasty draft (VOTE)

hyundridz
02-08-2007, 08:24 AM
hoping you guys could help me out here listed below are 3 teams, drafted by myself and my colleagues @ work. The question here is which on of those team will win the most championships over the next 10 yrs...

Team A
Coach – Greg Popovich

Nash
Kobe
Garnett
Brand
Marion

Bench
Gasol
Deron Williams
Michael Redd
Pierce
Okafor
Ray Allen

Team B
coach - Avery Johnson

Arenas
Wade
Lebron
Bosh
Stoudemere

Bench
Duncan
Kirilenko
Billups
Artest
Yao
T. Prince

Team C
Coach Phil Jackson

Parker
T-Mac
Carmelo
Dirk
D. Howard

Bench
B. Wallace
J. Johnson
R. Lewis
Jo. Howard
C. Paul
J. Oneal

ccB
02-08-2007, 11:48 AM
team B and its not even close.

rocksoff44
02-19-2007, 08:41 PM
How team-b got such an advantage I shall never know, but I was almost tempted to pick C for Howard nice pick 8)

KCJ58
02-19-2007, 08:53 PM
Kobe on any team will win no matter what

rocksoff44
02-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Kobe on any team will win no matter what Thats why the Lakers have lost 5 in a row

02-19-2007, 08:58 PM
Everyone other than team B knows nothing about basketball

thetedginnshow
02-19-2007, 09:03 PM
Actually, Team B doesn't have a true PG that will last 10 years. I don't think it's as far apart as everyone makes it out to be, unless only because Lebron and Wade are on the same team. Really, Team A would most likely win for the first couple of years, and Team C would have the most players still active in ten years. I think everyone there just drafted a little bit different, and obviously B did a little bit better job of catering to what people like.

rocksoff44
02-19-2007, 09:06 PM
Actually, Team B doesn't have a true PG that will last 10 years. I don't think it's as far apart as everyone makes it out to be, unless only because Lebron and Wade are on the same team. Really, Team A would most likely win for the first couple of years, and Team C would have the most players still active in ten years. I think everyone there just drafted a little bit different, and obviously B did a little bit better job of catering to what people like. Who can outscore them

KCJ58
02-19-2007, 09:34 PM
Kobe on any team will win no matter what Thats why the Lakers have lost 5 in a row

cuz every1 else is cold right now

thetedginnshow
02-20-2007, 12:00 AM
Actually, Team B doesn't have a true PG that will last 10 years. I don't think it's as far apart as everyone makes it out to be, unless only because Lebron and Wade are on the same team. Really, Team A would most likely win for the first couple of years, and Team C would have the most players still active in ten years. I think everyone there just drafted a little bit different, and obviously B did a little bit better job of catering to what people like. Who can outscore them

Realistically, I don't think you'd be getting all of their current maximum outputs combined. I think you have to look at how cohesive they'd be with their different playing styles and how each of them may affect each other because of the way they play. Just look at USA basketball.

GB12
02-20-2007, 12:24 AM
I think the more important question is why do a draft with only 3 teams?

02-20-2007, 05:55 AM
B- no doubt. I love agent 0

princefielder28
02-20-2007, 03:58 PM
Team B has the two best players in the league; LeBron and D-Wade

My Choice: Team B

NYGibril28
02-20-2007, 04:29 PM
team B has to many stars. Arenas Wade and LeBron could never co-exist...

Team A, Nash, new Kobe, and Garnett finally with talent around him.

rocksoff44
02-20-2007, 07:50 PM

cuz every1 else is cold right now I believe you said No Matter What

RaiderNation
02-21-2007, 05:56 PM
any team with both lebron and wade will win it all