PDA

View Full Version : 6-1!!!

GB12
10-25-2007, 01:03 PM
Two straight weekends of no Packer game, but we do have Monday night. Should be a good game with the Broncos actually starting to play well.

So with that said let's go Redsox.

ImBrotherCain
10-25-2007, 01:43 PM
Two straight weekends of no Packer game, but we do have Monday night. Should be a good game with the Broncos actually starting to play well.

So with that said let's go Redsox.

Yea im gonna miss it, i work nights. So being a VTech/ Redsox/ Packer Fan im so screwed this week... Man im so ticked

princefielder28
10-25-2007, 02:03 PM
This will be interesting going up against a very good pass defense and a poor run defense. We need to learn to run the football or it could be a long night with Bailey and Bly back there. Our defense should be able to shut down a banged up Travis Henry and without J-Walk their passing attack is relying on Brandon Marshall and Brandon Stokley; like our chances there.

JF4
10-25-2007, 10:25 PM
This definately has a chance to be a very entertaining game. Green Bay is really going to have to make an effort in establishing the run because Denver has some good players in the secondary. I do also think we are going to see some magic from Favre.

And why the Red Sox? Go for the underdog. Go Rockies!

GB12
10-25-2007, 10:42 PM
This definately has a chance to be a very entertaining game. Green Bay is really going to have to make an effort in establishing the run because Denver has some good players in the secondary. I do also think we are going to see some magic from Favre.

And why the Red Sox? Go for the underdog. Go Rockies!
Because they won game one. I'm just rooting for the sweep.

Twiddler
10-26-2007, 12:19 AM
Because they won game one. I'm just rooting for the sweep.

Haha, I like your logic. Even though it is very good logic, I still won't root for the Sox. Go Rockies! But then again, who cares, really, go Packers!!!

And I agree with JF4 that we are going to really need to estblish the run game. Our passing game could be very hard to come by again this week. Should prove interesting.

Football Fan
10-26-2007, 01:23 AM
I think there should be some room for a passing game with Robinson hopefully giving us 4 good receivers. This will be a good test for the running backs against a bad run defense though.

Jim Jim
10-29-2007, 12:21 PM
We need a commitment to running the ball this game. I think we need to give Wynn, Grant and Morency carries. Just pound the ball. Stack eight in the box to stop their running game. I'm confident that our corners can stop Marshall and Stokley.

Sportsfan486
10-29-2007, 12:57 PM
We need a commitment to running the ball this game. I think we need to give Wynn, Grant and Morency carries. Just pound the ball. Stack eight in the box to stop their running game. I'm confident that our corners can stop Marshall and Stokley.

I agree.

Run the ball, even if it's not working at first just keep running it and be conservative with the passing.

I do not see that horrible offense scoring much on our D, so we just need to play smart ball.

This is a pretty big game with Detroit at 5-2 now, a loss would drop us to a tie for the division lead. Yuck.

P.S. - Last time I actually got to watch a game James Jones fumbled twice. If he fumbles again I will poison him! Okay.. maybe not poison him.. but.. a nasty letter. NASTY I SAY.

PackerLegend
10-29-2007, 01:07 PM
OMG I WANT THE GAME ALREADY THIS WAIT IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATLEAST it is a short week after the game so i wont have to wait so long!

princefielder28
10-29-2007, 01:13 PM
OMG I WANT THE GAME ALREADY THIS WAIT IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATLEAST it is a short week after the game so i wont have to wait so long!

No kidding! it seems like the Packers haven't played in forever

umphrey
10-29-2007, 02:16 PM
draw plays, test the depth in the secondary using jones/robinson against #3/#4 CBs, and let our defense give us turnovers and field position

simple

Hawk
10-29-2007, 02:29 PM
I expect a low scoring game

GB12
10-29-2007, 03:38 PM
I agree.

Run the ball, even if it's not working at first just keep running it and be conservative with the passing.
I have to disagree with you here. Yes we should try to run, but if it's not working don't force it. Running and being conservative is not our game. Remember when we tried that against the Bears. The Broncos pass defense is much better than their run defense, but the same goes for our offense. Champ and Driver will be the featured match up of the night. However we can send him on the quick slants which doesn't give Baily a chance to make a play. Dre Bly is nothing special, I see the matchup with him as nothing more than what Jennings faces every week. I expect a big game out of James Jones he should be open often. As strange as it sounds I think the way to attack the Broncos defense is through the air. Get out in three reciever sets with Donald Lee on the line and Wynn in the backfield. I think they'll have a hard time stopping us from that. Slant Driver, send Lee on an out, Jennings on a fly, Jones on a hitch, and keep Wynn in to pass protect the weakside. I can't see the Broncos being able to cover that. Maybe even Korey Hall in the backfield, but screening to Wynn should get us some good yards, expect to see that a couple times tonight. I also don't see a low scoring game as Hawk said. 24-10 Packers.

Boston
10-29-2007, 03:45 PM
Does the game start at 8 or 7:30 CT? Anybody know. I thought it would start at 7:30 had there been a game 5...

ripdw27
10-29-2007, 04:40 PM
why are you guys so anxious for the game? broncos will tear it up. im jp, im not really here to be a dick in your thread. lol ive been lookin forward to this game all year considering a. i live in WI but my fave team is the broncos, my whole family loves the packers, so does everyone in my school. my little sister (who thinks champ bailey is older then brett favre) bet me 10$ on the game. hahahahahaha anyway gg

Boston
10-29-2007, 04:49 PM
why are you guys so anxious for the game? broncos will tear it up. im jp, im not really here to be a dick in your thread. lol ive been lookin forward to this game all year considering a. i live in WI but my fave team is the broncos, my whole family loves the packers, so does everyone in my school. my little sister (who thinks champ bailey is older then brett favre) bet me 10$ on the game. hahahahahaha anyway gg

Only 10? Poor girl, she must not know much about football.

neko4
10-29-2007, 04:56 PM
Why dont you just go to NFL.com and prove to her that favre was born in 69

Quick Matchup
QB: GB
RB: DEN
WR/TE: GB
OL: DEN

DL: GB
LB: GB
DB: DEN (Though we're not that far off when it comes to CB's)

neko4
10-29-2007, 05:04 PM
Shoul i go to my school's rescheduled game tonite or stay home and watch MNF? Im severly conflicted

Boston
10-29-2007, 05:13 PM
Why dont you just go to NFL.com and prove to her that favre was born in 69

Quick Matchup
QB: GB
RB: DEN
WR/TE: GB
OL: DEN

DL: GB
LB: GB
DB: DEN (Though we're not that far off when it comes to CB's)

I think our DB's as a whole are better. We trump them in safeties, Woodson > Bly, but Bailey is better then Harris, I'll give them that.

neko4
10-29-2007, 05:14 PM
I think our DB's as a whole are better. We trump them in safeties, Woodson > Bly, but Bailey is better then Harris, I'll give them that.
Plus isnt Bly like 34?
Not sure about that but they have a much better Nickel than us

Boston
10-29-2007, 05:17 PM
Plus isnt Bly like 34?
Not sure about that but they have a much better Nickel than us

Yeah, but our safeties make up for that. Lynch is good, but getting old, and Ferguson is just old.

GB12
10-29-2007, 05:53 PM
draw plays, test the depth in the secondary using jones/robinson against #3/#4 CBs, and let our defense give us turnovers and field position

simple
Koren Robinson will not play. He had a bad week of practice which isn't too concerning to me considering this is his first in a year. He was even having trouble fielding punts. Even if he was ready to play he wouldn't be ready to contribute on offense, at this point we're better off with Ruvell Martin. Next week he should definitely be ready as a returner and might take some snaps too.

neko4
10-29-2007, 07:53 PM
Brady Poppinga as the Swarmn Mormon

Twiddler
10-29-2007, 08:08 PM
James Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GB12
10-29-2007, 09:18 PM
If you call a draw on 3rd and 6 you have to be prepared to go for it on 4th.

Boston
10-29-2007, 10:09 PM
Does Jon Ryan ever get the damn ball inside the twenty ******* yard line without a damn touchback? I mean, some of these aren't even close.

Sportsfan486
10-29-2007, 10:21 PM
Does Jon Ryan ever get the damn ball inside the twenty ******* yard line without a damn touchback? I mean, some of these aren't even close.

When it counts...? :)

WTF is with the penalties? C'mon guys, JEEZ.

DEFENSE. WE NEED A TAKEAWAY. C'MON GUYS, GET THE BALL, GET ME THE BALL!

Hawk
10-29-2007, 10:40 PM
chyeaaa boy!!!!!

Greg Jennings 82 TD !!!!!!!!! FTW!!!!!!!

GB12
10-29-2007, 10:46 PM
I've said it all year, the lack of a run game is not our biggest problem, penalties are. It's not like this is something new, every game there's a crazy number of penalties against us. Atari Bigby was absolute crap today, he better get his act together.

neko4
10-29-2007, 10:51 PM
300 passing, 100 rushing
i cant complain

Boston
10-29-2007, 10:53 PM
What the **** was up with the tackling, or lack thereof, on that last drive. There were 10+ missed tackles, at least. If we would have lost that game, I would have been sooo pissed off right now. But it's all good.

princefielder28
10-29-2007, 10:55 PM
What the **** was up with the tackling, or lack thereof, on that last drive. There were 10+ missed tackles, at least. If we would have lost that game, I would have been sooo pissed off right now. But it's all good.

Mistakes like that are easier to take when you get a win but they better figure it out soon b/c LJ doesn't go down easy

GB12
10-29-2007, 11:02 PM
I still wasn't impressed with the playcalling. At times it felt like they were running too much. The lack of play action confuses me. They stacked 8 in the box 3 straight plays and no PA. They locked onto the run there and we didn't take advantage of it. Goaline playcalling was even worse.

neko4
10-29-2007, 11:03 PM
I still wasn't impressed with the playcalling. At times it felt like they were running too much. The lack of play action confuses me. They stacked 8 in the box 3 straight plays and no PA. They locked onto the run there and we didn't take advantage of it. Goaline playcalling was even worse.
McCarthy's a smart dude, but his playcalling still needs work

princefielder28
10-29-2007, 11:03 PM

The conservative approach in the Bears game did peak its head in this one, but they still came out with the win on an aggressive call. Thank God!

GB12
10-29-2007, 11:05 PM
Yeah, the important thing is we won. Because of that I'm not going to pick at every little thing, but we're still making mistakes that shouldn't happen.

Smokey Joe
10-29-2007, 11:06 PM
Yet the lowly Bears beat you guys... what does that say about your team? :D

princefielder28
10-29-2007, 11:06 PM
Yeah, the important thing is we won. Because of that I'm not going to pick at every little thing, but we're still making mistakes that shouldn't happen.

Yeah against teams like Dallas and dare I say Detroit, out of the remaining schedule, that won't fly

Boston
10-29-2007, 11:07 PM

We beat the good teams. What? Besides, the Lions needed a new play toy anyway.

neko4
10-29-2007, 11:11 PM
Yeah against teams like Dallas and dare I say Detroit, out of the remaining schedule, that won't fly
Wooo im so scared of the big bad Kevin Jones. If our CB' s would stop getting so aggresive than i would be happy. For the most part marshall was shut down aside from those last two catches and a few of those catches by Stokley were caused by Cutler buying extra time.

Vince Lombardi
10-29-2007, 11:13 PM
Wow another crazy win tonight! The cardiac pack are back! I'm elated with the win and 6-1 record but once again I can't help but feel the game was kinda given to us rather than us outright winning it. Bigby was awful as was our tackling, we need to get some things straightened out. That said, holy sh!t we're 6-1! How did that happen!?!

GB12
10-29-2007, 11:14 PM
I think we match up great against Detroit. They're a decent team, but I don't think they are much of a threat to us. Really look at the rest of our schedule and it's not that tough at all.

KC
Min
Car
Det
Dal
Oak
STL
Chi
Det

Just looking at it I don't think it's outrageous to say we'll win 7 out of 9. Not that we will, but it's definitely possible.

Sportsfan486
10-29-2007, 11:15 PM

Huh? I'm sorry, who do you root for? Let me know and I'll tune into them when the playoffs start, k?

Yeah, but srsly, where is the PA? We had success with the run, why weren't we using it? Favre has ALWAYS been a great PA QB, yet we finally establish the run and it's not utilized.

And defense.. wow.. so.. sloppy... missed tackles and penalties galore.

Do we have a good set of receivers or what? Barring James Jones idiotic Bears game he's been outstanding for us, Jennings is <3 and Driver is the good ol' Driver. Plus we have Donald Lee with a great year and Franks even catching a few, not to mention the upcoming return of Koren as our #4 receiver?! That's a pretty darn good #4.

Wynn is a fairy.. it's official... and there obviously is little faith in Morency and he has yet to provide any hint of deserving it.. ditto for Brandon..

It's going to be hard to get this running game doing anything but than again, who do we play with a decent pass D the rest of the way? Minnesota, once (whom we already beat up on) and then who?

Boston
10-29-2007, 11:18 PM
I think I just lost whatever voice I'll have for tomorrow over the course of a ten second play. But, wow, was that ever worth it. :)

GB12
10-29-2007, 11:23 PM
Wynn is a fairy.. it's official... and there obviously is little faith in Morency and he has yet to provide any hint of deserving it.. ditto for Brandon..

It's going to be hard to get this running game doing anything but than again, who do we play with a decent pass D the rest of the way? Minnesota, once, and then who?
Wynn is alright, he has a good thing going with Favre. I have no faith in Brandan Jackson, I'm ready to lable him a bust. Morency hasn't been anything since his injury and doesn't run hard. He's a change of pace back, not a starter. Props to Ted Thompson in finding Ryan Grant. I liked him in the little time he saw before today, but I'm really liking him now. 104 yards in his first NFL game that he got the majority of carries. Granted it was against the league's worst run defense, but he got 40 more than our team average. I think he has potential to be the type of runner we want. He runs hard and doesn't dance around in the backfield. He finds a hole and hits it. RB is still our number one need in the offseason, but I'm liking this kid.

Vince Lombardi
10-29-2007, 11:27 PM
Wynn is alright, he has a good thing going with Favre. I have no faith in Brandan Jackson, I'm ready to lable him a bust. Morency hasn't been anything since his injury and doesn't run hard. He's a change of pace back, not a starter. Props to Ted Thompson in finding Ryan Grant. I liked him in the little time he saw before today, but I'm really liking him now. 104 yards in his first NFL game that he got the majority of carries. Granted it was against the league's worst run defense, but he got 40 more than our team average. I think he has potential to be the type of runner we want. He runs hard and doesn't dance around in the backfield. He finds a hole and hits it. RB is still our number one need in the offseason, but I'm liking this kid.

Yea I was extremely impressed with Grant also. Obviously we'll have to see what he can do against other defenses that don't, you know, suck. But he was running hard and making decisive cuts which is what we need.

lod01
10-29-2007, 11:27 PM

Who are they?

Sportsfan486
10-29-2007, 11:28 PM
Wynn is alright, he has a good thing going with Favre. .

He can't stay healthy, though.. and it's little stuff keeping him out. Cramps in the bears game for example, that boils down to poor conditioning.

Hopefully he can get it together and stay healthy and/or Grant can prove he can run against a defense that actually plays the run. I hope it happens, since although I think our all-around team is strong enough to survive without an amazing run attack we at least need to be able to pound that goal line and set up play actions.

GB12
10-29-2007, 11:29 PM
If there's a big TD to be made Greg Jennings will catch it. He's caught #400, 420, 421, tonight's game winner, I think he had one like this last year too.

neko4
10-29-2007, 11:30 PM
KC's D should be a good test for our backs. If they can get the ball rolling we can use the playaction and go deep against their fairly weak secondary.

Driver probably wont see any glory days until December where i think he'll shine best. HE just isnt the deep threat those 2 are, but he has hands specially designed for december football. Right now this is Jennings/Jones show, but DD should remain consistant.

GB12
10-29-2007, 11:40 PM
KC's D should be a good test for our backs. If they can get the ball rolling we can use the playaction and go deep against their fairly weak secondary.

Driver probably wont see any glory days until December where i think he'll shine best. HE just isnt the deep threat those 2 are, but he has hands specially designed for december football. Right now this is Jennings/Jones show, but DD should remain consistant.

KC run defense isn't that good. Pretty much everyone we played before Denver had a better one. I'm really not too worried about that game. We should be able to pass all over them. On defense if we stop LJ we're in great shape. They don't really have anyone at WR and Huard's their QB. Bowe has been playing well, but Al and Woodson should keep him and whoever else they have in check. Tony Gonzalez is what would hurt us most as we can't cover TEs for ****. Maybe put Woodson on him.

Football Fan
10-30-2007, 02:42 AM
Its starting to look more and more certain that the pack will make the playoffs. Any thoughts on how far the pack will go? It seems pretty clear that dallas and probably the giants are curently the other 2 top teams in the nfc, im not really sure what to make of detroit.

TitleTown088
10-30-2007, 04:47 AM
Something tells me this game was a Brett Favre love fest on ESPN, and I would have loved every second of the constant Favre worship.

jackalope
10-30-2007, 07:27 AM
I thought Grant ran really well. He hits the hole hard. Hopefully he can keep it going against a better defense.

Football Fan
10-30-2007, 08:05 AM
Something tells me this game was a Brett Favre love fest on ESPN, and I would have loved every second of the constant Favre worship.

There was plenty of Brett Favre ass worshipping going on. I love seeing most analysts have to do a 180 after all the stupid talk of favre beeing done and washed up, should have retired, etc. As I never thought any of it except maybe the questions about his deep ball acuracy.
Its a shame Tom Brady is statistically having the best quarterbacking year in the history of the nfl, because if not for that at this point Favre would have to seriously be concidered for a 4th mvp. Although I have to wonder how Favre and brady would match up this year if Moss were either playing for greenbay or neither team.

RockJock07
10-30-2007, 12:27 PM
I think we match up great against Detroit. They're a decent team, but I don't think they are much of a threat to us. Really look at the rest of our schedule and it's not that tough at all.

KC
Min
Car
Det
Dal
Oak
STL
Chi
Det

Just looking at it I don't think it's outrageous to say we'll win 7 out of 9. Not that we will, but it's definitely possible.

I disagree. This schedule might not seem that hard but the DET/DAL games are key and Carolina comes to GB on 11/18 then the pack have to go to DET on the 22nd, 4 days later, then back down to Dallas on the 29th.

I just think that the 4 road games in 5 weeks may catch up to them and sandwiched in there is an up and coming Oakland team who may have Russell starting by that time. STL is bad but Brett hasn't played well there and then comes the Bears.

However, with that said, the Pack seem to play better on the road but I'm still a bit uneasy about having the 3 games in 11 days and the 4 road games in 5 weeks.

As far as the game, the goaline play calling was shaky but DD had no chance on the rocketball that Brett threw him. Yeah, and i second whoever said that the tackling on the last Denver drive was awful. Marshall is a solid WR but please wrap him up, the play were he danced 10 yards behind the line was insane, Kampman had a shot at him 2 or 3 times.

Although we won this game, the pack looks awful at times. Flags really killed the o-line and secondary, these are the most pressing things that need to be addressed. I really enjoyed watching Brett tonight, as long as he is year, this team finds someway, somehow to win.

Sportsfan486
10-30-2007, 01:27 PM
I'm still a bit uneasy about having the 3 games in 11 days and the 4 road games in 5 weeks.

I didn't even realize that.. 3 games in 11 days? Wtf? Were they trying to make us lose when they make the schedule because that is roooough.

TitleTown088
10-30-2007, 01:33 PM
I disagree. This schedule might not seem that hard but the DET/DAL games are key and Carolina comes to GB on 11/18 then the pack have to go to DET on the 22nd, 4 days later, then back down to Dallas on the 29th.

Detroit should be two fairly easy wins for the pack this year, The packers just match up with them too well. I look for Favre to toss over 300 and multiple TDs in both of those games.

ripdw27
10-30-2007, 05:10 PM
wow dont i feel stupid now. as much as id like to put the blame on bly, the playcall was terrible. no safety help, its OT, make em drive the entire field.. man that was a great game tho. had cutler got that one first down i beleive we woulda won. number 20 (bigby?) really killed you guys, 4 huge penalties. you guys owned the 2nd quarter but we had the 3rd locked up pretty tight. in OT when jennings caught that pass i just kinda fell off my couch. ive never been so sick of hearing how bout them packers from my classmates.... thanks alot dre bly..

Nitschke-Hawk
10-31-2007, 12:32 PM
The way we moved the ball we should have put up like 30 points. I've never seen anything like that where we scored our only two touchdowns on 70 + yard bombs, and on other drives we had methodical picking apart of the defense but didn't score touchdowns. It's amazing that Ryan Grant was going to get a small percentage of the touches and made a huge contribution after Wynn got injured. He was always moving forward and getting 4 or 5 yards. It wasn't one of those where a guy gets 20 carries for 40 yards but then has a 50 yarder to boost his average, nope, he got good yards almost every time and didn't need a huge run to boost his average. We should have kept running it in the redzone but maybe McCarthy felt we didn't have a good redzone running situation, with no power back available. Still should have had a back in there every time though.

Defense. There was poor tackling on the outside a lot. It looks like Shanahan decided that's our weakness since our corners play straight up man to man and there's no zone coverage in that area, he continued to attack it. It almost cost us the game. They still only gave up 13 points though. Run defense was really good except that big run play that got called back for a holding penalty. Now that I think about it that call pretty much balanced out the 3 terrible calls on Bigby. It was a huge run. Cutler is tough, that guy has a cannon arm. He made throws that nobody else has made on us this year. Expect opponents to try to follow the blueprint that Shanahan drew up to attack our defense. Tons of crossing rub routes to disrupt the man coverage and passes in the flat to the RB's. Aaron Kampman was a beast. 3 sacks and 4 hurries. Hell he could have had 2 more sacks on the Brandon Marshall trick play (missed the tackle twice). Our blitzes up the middle were really effective at causing incompletions except when Cutler was able to get the ball out a nice screen play. A few times Hawk and Barnett were sent up the middle and caused incompletions. Cutler went 21 for 37, I estimate the blitz pressure caused maybe 5 of those so that's good. I thought the blitzes were pretty effective and we didn't do them that much. They burned us once on the blitz. There was one where Hawk came through the B Gap and drilled Cutler. That's what I like to see.

Every call on Bigby except the kicking the ball was ********. I don't wanna hear anything down talking him except that kicking the ball one. Look at the replays and none were blatant except the kicking one. The refs were nitpicking on both sides all night long. Unfortunately most of it went against us and 3 of them against him that just as easily couldn't have gotten called and nobody would have even complained for a penalty on him.

Anyway, we're 6-1, a win is a win. Bigby had another 7 tackles. Expect lots of more of him down in the box against KC, we got LJ and Tony Gonzalez.

NickCollins36
10-31-2007, 02:37 PM
i think i woke up my nieghbors with my yelling after that greg jennings catch.
6-1 babay!!!!!!
who woulda ever thought
and i think we finally found a running bak who fits our zone blocking scheme
im happy:D

Favre4ever
10-31-2007, 03:10 PM
Things i liked:

-Collins played his best game of the year, shoud have had 2 or 3 picks
-Kampman was great
-Favre was almost perfect
-We needed a big, physical, north-south, hard nose back for our running game and we found it in Grant

Things i didnt like:

-Inconsistent Defense: It weird...this defense doesnt allow a lot of points but sometimes they look awful and then they are just dominant. Bottom line, they bend sometimes but they never break. I'd like to see more consistency from them.
-Penalties: Too many stupid penalties that gave life to the Broncos all game long.

This game could have been over at the half but we couldnt burry them and it almost cost us.

GB12
10-31-2007, 03:11 PM
Every call on Bigby except the kicking the ball was ********. I don't wanna hear anything down talking him except that kicking the ball one. Look at the replays and none were blatant except the kicking one. The refs were nitpicking on both sides all night long. Unfortunately most of it went against us and 3 of them against him that just as easily couldn't have gotten called and nobody would have even complained for a penalty on him.
I have to disagree with you here. The penalties were deserved. It wasn't just that either, he blew coverages at least a couple times aswell. Everyone has bad games and I'm willing to leave it at that. He's played well up to that game, but he was off on Monday.

NickCollins36
10-31-2007, 09:25 PM
Things i liked:

-Kampman was great
-We needed a big, physical, north-south, hard nose back for our running game and we found it in Grant

Things i didnt like:

-Inconsistent Defense: It weird...this defense doesnt allow a lot of points but sometimes they look awful and then they are just dominant. Bottom line, they bend sometimes but they never break. I'd like to see more consistency from them.
-Penalties: Too many stupid penalties that gave life to the Broncos all game long.

This game could have been over at the half but we couldnt burry them and it almost cost us.

NICK COLLIN BETHUNE COOKMAN!!!!

RockJock07
11-01-2007, 03:44 PM
Things i liked:

-Kampman was great

Things i didnt like:

Great post, the defense was shady in the first and fourth quarters, and dominate in the middle. The tackling was awful on Denver's last drive. Penalties also were a huge problem, Bigby needs to get his head out of his ***.