PDA

View Full Version : Chris Ellis

vatech=accdomination
10-25-2007, 10:56 PM
there has never been a bigger basher of this kid than me, but all i can say now is wow. He has grown up, something i was thinking he was incapable of doing, he cut out the personal fouls, the off field shenanigans, and put his head into the game. He went up against a very good OL tonight, and straight up bullrushed Godser Cherulius from a 3 point stance, and sacked Ryan, and was disrupting plays until they started double teaming and holding him. He also proved tonight that he can play in a 2 point stance as he was being moved around in some weird LB Blitz position. Just my thoughts on him, i dont see why he couldnt be a late first rounder if he keeps playing like this.

Don Vito
10-26-2007, 02:12 AM
He was an absolute monster until the last dirve (much like the entire defense). I think this was a huge game for his draft stock. However, after that final int thrown by Ryan which looked like the clincher, Ellis visibly lost focus on the fact that there was a good amount of game left. They were interviewing the injured Vince Hall on the sidelines and after the pick he was laughing and joking around with Hall as if the game were over.

He dominated Anthony Castonzo and beat Cherilus a number of times, but when it really mattered Matt Ryan was running around the field like Vince Young for about 10 seconds a play and Ellis was nowhere to be found.

Freddy G
10-26-2007, 07:44 AM
So much for my Browns getting in him in round 4 as my last mock said....:(

SuperKevin
10-27-2007, 01:45 PM
This guy reminds me of a bigger Elvis Dumervil. Might not be the most athletic player but knows how to find his way to the QB

darnik44two
10-27-2007, 01:59 PM
He kept falling and falling in my rankings, but after the BC game the other night he's back on the rise. Gosder Cherilous had nothing for him all night.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t231/darnik/chris-ellis.jpg

aheineken
10-27-2007, 06:51 PM
He kept falling and falling in my rankings, but after the BC game the other night he's back on the rise. Gosder Cherilous had nothing for him all night.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t231/darnik/chris-ellis.jpg

He didn't got up against Cherilus most of the game. He was up against their Freshman RT. He did help himself out alot that game though. He spent half the game in the backfield. Cherilus, while not exposed by Ellis, was exposed. He had trouble protecting Ryan's blindside.