PDA

View Full Version : yahoo trade article

Ravens1991
10-26-2007, 02:19 PM
If DeAngelo Hall hadn't forced himself onto the trading block before this week, he may have finished the job Wednesday.

As several high-profile players have been the recent subjects of trade speculation, including Cincinnati's Chad Johnson and Miami's Jason Taylor, Hall criticized the Atlanta Falcons for cutting defensive tackle Grady Jackson earlier this week. The comments, coming less than a month after he was fined $100,000 for a sideline tirade directed at Falcons coach Bobby Petrino, could be the wedge that ultimately forces the franchise to deal their prized cornerback.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=cr-tradeableplayers102507&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

what are your thoughts about it?

d34ng3l021
10-26-2007, 03:22 PM
Augh. I am a big fan of Hall, and I wish he would just shut up and play. But the chances of that happening are like nil.

Hopefully we get something good in return.

LonghornsLegend
10-26-2007, 06:15 PM
Washington will let Fred Smoot go(again), and trade their 1st rd pick next year for Deangelo

drmoyer421
10-26-2007, 08:10 PM
Augh. I am a big fan of Hall, and I wish he would just shut up and play. But the chances of that happening are like nil.

Hopefully we get something good in return.
You guys can take Losman for him! Thats a pretty fair trade. Both young talented players

The Dynasty
10-26-2007, 08:28 PM
You guys can take Losman for him! Thats a pretty fair trade. Both young talented players

Losman for Deangleo Hall ? Lol I hope that was sarcasm because thats not a fair trade at all. Hall can be a top 10 cb talent at times but Losman hasnt shown much. Fair i think not.

bigbluedefense
10-26-2007, 08:41 PM
You know what would be the funniest scenario? If he got traded to the Cowboys for Terrance Newman.

Id love to see how quickly Cowboys fans change their tune about Hall (the same way they did with TO) once he's wearing the star on his helmet.

JagHombre22
10-26-2007, 09:11 PM
an "ok" CB...I'll give you a second rounder for him...

diabsoule
10-26-2007, 09:51 PM
There's a lot of teams that could use a CB like Hall on their team but how much is he worth? He's hurting himself right now by constantly criticizing the coaching staff. I'd like the Saints to get him but I doubt that would happen.

T-RICH49
10-26-2007, 10:03 PM
I'll give you a 2nd for him.CB is a major need on this team and Hall is better then most if not all the CB's on KC's roster

Shiver
10-26-2007, 10:04 PM
All this is stems from the fact that he's "the self proclaimed best corner in the game" (Lawyer Milloy's words, not mine) and he doesn't like that he isn't being paid like that. If Atlanta could get a 2nd round pick from him I would be happy. No matter how talented you are if you are more concerned about your pay-check and your status as a pro-bowl player than the team's success you won't help out in the W-L column. Jim Mora tolerated his antics, Bobby Petrino will not. That's what happens when you fire a "player's coach" and hire a strict no nonsense coach.

Wyndham
10-27-2007, 03:58 AM
I'll give you a 2nd for him.CB is a major need on this team and Hall is better then most if not all the CB's on KC's roster

I'd take Surtain over him playing cover-two.

Still, Hall'd be a good addition to a top defense. Herm could actually control him (he wouldn't so much need to "control" him as players love to play for him, anyway).

DChess
10-27-2007, 04:03 AM
insanley overrated, with obvious player isssues, if anybody gives a 1st rounder for this guy they're stupid. at least to was a top caliber problem when he was a problem.

no love
10-27-2007, 04:33 AM
I'd take Surtain over him playing cover-two.

Still, Hall'd be a good addition to a top defense. Herm could actually control him (he wouldn't so much need to "control" him as players love to play for him, anyway).

Don't the chiefs run a cover two d? Cover corners like Hall that demand top dollar are not the best bang for your buck in a cover two. Much more important to get an elite pass rusher ala Suggs. If Balt franchises him, it would make much more sense to trade for him than Hall.

Just watch an already loaded team like Pittsburgh will get him and it will just be a competition between the colts, steelers and pats for the next 3 years.

JagHombre22
10-27-2007, 04:34 AM
agreed...Hall is extremely over rated and he'll stay that way until he finally realizes that he's not the best CB in the game, let alone the NFC...

I'd package some picks together but nothing more than a second rounder...

no love
10-27-2007, 04:46 AM
D Hall is worth a first. He is still one of the youngest cbs in the league and has the skills to be a shut down corner.

thule
10-27-2007, 04:57 AM
You know what would be the funniest scenario? If he got traded to the Cowboys for Terrance Newman.

Id love to see how quickly Cowboys fans change their tune about Hall (the same way they did with TO) once he's wearing the star on his helmet.

With all due respect Cowboys fans cahnged their tune but TO also completely changed...there were quite a few people that didn't like the signing even up until this year.

I think its safe to say any top tier player shuts there mouth and plays fans will love them. On a side note dallas trading newman LOLOLOL flyings cows

brat316
10-27-2007, 05:30 AM
WHy would they trade Chad Johnson, Taylor I could see why trying to get younger i guess, but i wouldnt trade either one of them.

Hall gets traded in off season to someone like the cards wait they are cheap, someone will pick him up maybe Denver bronco like team, has one amazing cb, wants to just add another one. Boys, but then the team would have too much ego. maybe Opposite of Dantue Robinson

BlindSite
10-28-2007, 01:52 AM
New Orleans would be pretty funny.

Shiver
10-28-2007, 02:16 AM

The odds are much greater that Washington, with Dan Snyder's itchy trigger finger, trade their second round pick and a future pick for DeAngelo Hall. Still not contented that he's made a "big" enough of a move, he then makes a move for Chad Johnson with their first round pick.