PDA

View Full Version : Bow

Joeyjr09
10-28-2007, 03:09 PM
Your boy Teddy Ginn made a beautiful catch for his 1st TD. Now let's see if he can continue that when it matters. He's finally showing signs of life the last 2-3 games. I think he's gonna be a pretty good player for us once we get some talent around him and he grows more as a player.

Now after the horrible game from Cleo Lemon. It's John Beck's turn.

Scarface
10-28-2007, 06:07 PM
Your boy Teddy Ginn made a beautiful catch for his 1st TD. Now let's see if he can continue that when it matters. He's finally showing signs of life the last 2-3 games. I think he's gonna be a pretty good player for us once we get some talent around him and he grows more as a player.

Now after the horrible game from Cleo Lemon. It's John Beck's turn.

Ted Ginn will be good now that we got rid of chambers because he is our 2nd option now so he should get better. I didnt agree that Cleo Lemon did bad. He lost one of his best weapons in chris chambers and ronnie brown who is the biggest key to Lemons screen pass. When lemon fumbled it was because he was distracted by the streaker who went across the field. I think we should keep him started and play beck last 3 weeks.

Joeyjr09
10-28-2007, 06:36 PM
Ted Ginn will be good now that we got rid of chambers because he is our 2nd option now so he should get better. I didnt agree that Cleo Lemon did bad. He lost one of his best weapons in chris chambers and ronnie brown who is the biggest key to Lemons screen pass. When lemon fumbled it was because he was distracted by the streaker who went across the field. I think we should keep him started and play beck last 3 weeks.

Did you watch the same game I did? How did Lemon not play bad? Even the commetators for the game were talking about how bad he played and the commetators are usually the worst ones at evalutating what the hell is going on during the game. Lemon underthrew every deep ball during the game. And he didn't slightly underthrow them, they weren't even close to being a catchable pass by the WR. Jesse Chatman has a solid game and made some plays so don't come in with the "he didn't have Ronnie excuse". If losing Ronnie takes away his screen pass and suddenly he turns into a 5 year old girl out there, then he obviously isn't good enough to be playing QB in the NFL.

The biggest problem was he was holding on the the ball forever. There was at least 3 sacks that I can remember off the top of my head that were 100 percent his fault for sitting back there and holding the ball and dancing in the pocket instead of timing the routes and getting rid of the ball when nothing is open.

No excuses for that fumble either. "the streaker distracted him"? Could you defend his horrible play a little more. If he is getting distracted by a streaker then whats gonna happen when Ray Lewis is coming at him. Lemon just plain and simple fumbled the ball and cost us the 3 points that eventually became the game winning score.

Listen I'm a Lemon supporter and he has been serviceable the last few weeks since Green went down with the injury but saying he didn't play bad and making a list of excuses for his poor play is just ignorant. He had a horrible game and didn't play well at all.

What is the point of sitting Beck until the last 3 games? Play him now and let him learn. Having him sit for 6 more weeks makes no sense. What will we gain by that?

Scarface
10-29-2007, 07:05 AM
[QUOTE=Joeyjr09;696710]Did you watch the same game I did? How did Lemon not play bad? Even the commetators for the game were talking about how bad he played and the commetators are usually the worst ones at evalutating what the hell is going on during the game. QUOTE]

The commentators were british. When the other team got a field goal they were screaming. GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!