PDA

View Full Version : Knowshon

Moses
10-28-2007, 06:09 PM
Knowshon Moreno
http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?sport=1&pr_key=33860

http://www.nj.com/hssports/football/content/175/1219mm_moreno.jpg

This kid is a baller. You can tell from watching him he just loves to play football. I hope he continues to get opportunities because I think he could be special.

Vince Lombardi
10-28-2007, 06:15 PM
Yea I've seen a bunch of Georgia games this year and I've been extremely impressed with Moreno. For not being the biggest guy he is one tough s.o.b. and he always plays with alot of heart, kinda reminds me of Mike Hart in those regards. He's definitely a balla.

bearsfan_51
10-28-2007, 06:22 PM
That might be the lamest picture I've ever seen.

"Ok so we'll give you a deflated football....cover you in water...and have you sit on a bench with your shoulder pads on. Oh and don't forget to make a face like you have to ****!!"

georgiafan
10-28-2007, 06:37 PM
I've been following him long before this year so to see him live up to the hype this early is great. It's unpossible not to be impressed when you watch him play. He has over 1,000 total yards despite the fact he split carries until the last 2 games. His vision and cut back ability is as good as I've seen. Even though he is little he can run over people. His energy level is exciting to watch.

fenikz
10-28-2007, 06:39 PM
Watching him play against Florida was insane, my buddy is a huge Georgia fan and has been bragging about him all year, now I understand why

Jughead10
10-28-2007, 06:41 PM
Knowshon is the man. Another great NJ player. Played at Middletown South which is like 15 minutes from me. You just knew he was going to be great.

scottyboy
10-28-2007, 06:53 PM
Knowshon is the man. Another great NJ player. Played at Middletown South which is like 15 minutes from me. You just knew he was going to be great.

god did he torch my school. so many great prospects around jersey. finally RU kept one with that giant sqaun OLineman.

yea but knowshon would just go nuts. no1 could tackle him

draftguru151
10-28-2007, 06:56 PM
Already one of my favorite players to watch. You can't not get excited watching him. His energy is ridiculous.

ATLDirtyBirds
10-28-2007, 06:59 PM

Middletown South is a powerhouse.

themaninblack
10-28-2007, 07:07 PM
knowshon is unreal. its gonna be scary with him and caleb king next year. what did you guys think of the excessive celebration after the first touchdown? amazing!

Moses
10-28-2007, 07:11 PM
knowshon is unreal. its gonna be scary with him and caleb king next year. what did you guys think of the excessive celebration after the first touchdown? amazing!

I didn't know what was going on at first. I thought there was going to be a big fight but then I realized The U wasn't playing. :(

I guess the coach wanted to get his players fired up, and it seemed to work so you can't fault him for it. Still, kind of stupid to take a penalty like that since I'm sure Florida went insane also after that happened.

Jughead10
10-28-2007, 07:25 PM
god did he torch my school. so many great prospects around jersey. finally RU kept one with that giant sqaun OLineman.

yea but knowshon would just go nuts. no1 could tackle him

What high school did you go to?

soybean
10-28-2007, 07:27 PM
so many good runningbacks these days.

georgiafan
10-28-2007, 07:29 PM
I'm starting to like NJ football players, we also got Kade Weston who keeps improving and had a big game.

The celebration was a brillent ideal as UF had beat is 15 out of the last 17 years. Everyone including the die hard fans had us losing so he did it to prove that point.

The scarey thing about Moreno is that the OL wasn't even blocking that good. He takes what looks to be a 2 yard gain and just makes people miss for a extra 5 yards. His style reminds me of a Barry Sanders (not saying he is as good) with David Pollack's energy level. We have 3 freshman starting on the OL and they are only going to get better. If A.J Green can play like he is suppose that will open things up even more for KM. After the game he said he was ready for another 33 carries.

scottyboy
10-28-2007, 07:31 PM
What high school did you go to?

i go to sjv. now, we suck, but still, watching him light us up 2 years ago was crazy

Jughead10
10-28-2007, 07:35 PM
i go to sjv. now, we suck, but still, watching him light us up 2 years ago was crazy

St. John Vianney? My girlfriend used to go there.

scottyboy
10-28-2007, 07:39 PM
St. John Vianney? My girlfriend used to go there.

yep, thats the one.

the sad thing is, we had a kid who was getting recruited by PSU as a freshman. he played QB/S. he transfered after last year to St. Peters prep to play with Will Hill...

wiscbadgerfootball
10-28-2007, 07:41 PM
I'm a Georgia fan I guess (2nd fav. team after Badgers) so I've seen a little bit of Knowshon. He is an amazing athlete with a great motor, expect big things from him in the future.

georgiafan
10-31-2007, 08:19 AM
In case anyone missed the game here is his first half highlights from this week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Zdkm-RAYo

Don Vito
10-31-2007, 09:57 AM
He and Corey Boyd are two of the most fun to watch backs in college football. They run like they are absolutely and utterly pissed off. They are actually pretty similar as players, although Boyd is taller and slightly heavier, but he is a senior and Moreno is a freshman. They both run incredibly hard, have very good instincts when it comes to cutting back and where defenders are, both can catch the ball out of the backfield, both are playmakers, and they are both Jersey boys.

weezer1195
11-01-2007, 01:18 PM
moreno is a boss and good to see jersey boys reppin. The lineman from manasquan RU got is completely massive. Havent seen them this year but last year their entire line was huge.

middletown south is good but i wouldnt call them a powerhouse.

VoteLynnSwan
11-01-2007, 02:31 PM
what is the deal with people from New Jersey? Why is it such a big deal where this guy is from? I don't think there's another state in the US were people feel so strongly about their own state, and feel that they need to proclaim to all those not from New Jersey how good their state is.

You don't see people from Texas going around all the Adrian Peterson threads saying how much they're happy for him because he's from Texas... if this guy went to Rutgers a case could be made, otherwise... not so much.

That being said, he does look really good, just really fiery.

Jughead10
11-01-2007, 02:36 PM
I think it has to do with the size of the state. With how small this state is, we produce a ton of football players.

VoteLynnSwan
11-01-2007, 02:44 PM
I think it has to do with the size of the state. With how small this state is, we produce a ton of football players.

i don't even just mean football though... I mean in EVERYTHING.

Jughead10
11-01-2007, 02:52 PM
i don't even just mean football though... I mean in EVERYTHING.

Well New Jersey is pretty sweet. One of the smartest and richest states in the US.

PACKmanN
11-01-2007, 03:01 PM
thats why I made a sig of him. He a true beast.

VoteLynnSwan
11-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Well New Jersey is pretty sweet. One of the smartest and richest states in the US.

this is the kind of stuff i'm talking about, and i know you may be saying it in jest, but most do not.

dabears10
11-01-2007, 04:55 PM
The Garden State is the best. Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen. JERSEYYYYYYYYYYY!

BaLLiN
11-01-2007, 06:58 PM
Great vision on that second TD, my brother played against him, in which case Moreno probably made my brother look stupid

Nitschke-Hawk
11-02-2007, 12:18 PM
This guy does something good everytime I see UGA play.

georgiafan
11-03-2007, 12:25 PM
Moreno just had a 80 yard TD run

Babylon
11-03-2007, 12:37 PM
Moreno just had a 80 yard TD run

The guy is carrying that team.