PDA

View Full Version : Teddy Ginn's First TD (week 8)

thebow305
10-29-2007, 01:20 AM
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/getty/2007/09000d5d803ac838_gallery_600.jpg

Just beautiful!

Need I say more?

(Thanks for the shout out Joeyjr)

Hope there are many more like this to come!!!

Joeyjr09
10-29-2007, 01:44 AM
It was a beautiful catch. I don't wanna feel like I'm looking too much into one catch because reality is that over the course of the season, Ginn hasn't been good. But that one play showed rock solid hands, the ability to catch in traffic and the playmaking ability that the team has lacked at WR in recent years. If he can grow to make more plays like that as he learns the NFL and betters himself, those are the type of plays that will make him a star in the league. He's flashed the talent. Now he needs to contribute more and take advantage of his great speed.

KCJ58
10-29-2007, 01:46 AM
It was a beautiful catch. I don't wanna feel like I'm looking too much into one catch because reality is that over the course of the season, Ginn hasn't been good. But that one play showed rock solid hands, the ability to catch in traffic and the playmaking ability that the team has lacked at WR in recent years. If he can grow to make more plays like that as he learns the NFL and betters himself, those are the type of plays that will make him a star in the league. He's flashed the talent. Now he needs to contribute more and take advantage of his great speed.

your sig is so awsome

Turtlepower
10-29-2007, 01:50 AM
your sig is so awsome

Pretty damn good and pretty damn long. =D