PDA

View Full Version : FB Sleepers

oldLibid21
10-30-2007, 05:37 PM
Southerland from GA
Cox from GTech.

What do you guys think of them? Who is better and what round do you guys want to draft them for your team?

PACKmanN
10-30-2007, 05:50 PM
Jehuu Caulcrick has to be up there too. This guy is opening so many holes for their running game. He reminds me a lot like Ovie Mughelli.

oldLibid21
10-30-2007, 06:02 PM
Jehuu Caulcrick has to be up there too. This guy is opening so many holes for their running game. He reminds me a lot like Ovie Mughelli.
I'm sure you're not talking about this year's Ovie Mughelli considering his disappearance ever since the Falcons signed him to that big, fat contract of his. :rolleyes:

Mr. Stiller
10-30-2007, 06:14 PM
Southerland from GA
Cox from GTech.

What do you guys think of them? Who is better and what round do you guys want to draft them for your team?

Southerland is only a junior and I think he'll be the #2 FB taken behind Javorskie Lane next year.

Cox is probably the #4-#5 FB in this draft, because thats all he is. He's a solid receiver, but he's not a runner or H-back and very few teams still utilize a traditional FB.

georgiafan
10-30-2007, 07:00 PM
Southerland is a junior, but has all the making of a starting FB. He can block, catch, and score TD's

PACKmanN
10-30-2007, 07:25 PM
no respect for Jehuu Caulcrick? no one thinks he any good?

Brent
10-30-2007, 07:50 PM
Southerland is only a junior and I think he'll be the #2 FB taken behind Javorskie Lane next year.
Lane sucks at running back and would be even worse if you were to attempt to make him a FB. Being an overweight RB doesn't mean you can be a fullback.

Green Bay Scat
10-30-2007, 08:53 PM
arent you a sleeper if ur considered a FB? when was the last time one was drafted in the first 2 rounds that was a TRUE FB. I love FB by the way

oldLibid21
10-31-2007, 02:42 PM
arent you a sleeper if ur considered a FB? when was the last time one was drafted in the first 2 rounds that was a TRUE FB. I love FB by the way

I don't believe there's many TRUE positions in this sport anymore. The positions are constantly changing for example the left tackle position.