PDA

View Full Version : Rookie of the Week

thebow305
10-30-2007, 06:18 PM
All Dolphins fans need to make sure they go to NFL.com, under Promotions, and vote for Ted Ginn Jr. for Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Week. If enough of us vote for him, he might win it! The other candidates include: Eric Weddle, James Jones, David Harris, & Greg Olsen.

Thanks everyone! Good Luck!

Joeyjr09
10-30-2007, 07:28 PM
All Dolphins fans need to make sure they go to NFL.com, under Promotions, and vote for Ted Ginn Jr. for Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Week. If enough of us vote for him, he might win it! The other candidates include: Eric Weddle, James Jones, David Harris, & Greg Olsen.

Thanks everyone! Good Luck!

He doesn't desreve rookie of the week. He had 1 catch all game. Sorry but unless that catch is like a 100 yard bomb that wins us the game then no one catch is worthy of rookie of the week.

All he did was catch a 21 yard TD pass after the game was out of reach.

PhinsKid23434
10-30-2007, 08:31 PM
Wow when it is 3-13 i wouldnt exactly call that out of reach. If u watch the game u would see that the last like 3 times weve done an onside kick weve been soooo close to getting it, and sunday we were an onside kick away from haven the ball back.

Joeyjr09
10-30-2007, 09:31 PM
Wow when it is 3-13 i wouldnt exactly call that out of reach. If u watch the game u would see that the last like 3 times weve done an onside kick weve been soooo close to getting it, and sunday we were an onside kick away from haven the ball back.

Anytime you are down by 2 scored with less then 2 mintues left in the game. It's pretty out of reach. And that's exactly what happened. We got another score, had to try a desperate onside (they usually never work) and when we didn't get it, all the Giants had to do was take a knee.

Having to onside kick with less then a minute left and having the other team take a knee to finish off the clock is usually an indication that they game was fairly well in hand for the other team, regardless of score.

thebow305
10-30-2007, 10:21 PM
Say what you want... just show some team spirit and vote for a fellow Dolphin.

Joeyjr09
10-31-2007, 10:12 AM
Say what you want... just show some team spirit and vote for a fellow Dolphin.

or I can support a former Hurricane in Greg Olsen who relly deserves it more then Ginn. Olsen led rookie in receptions over the weekend with 6, had 60 yards and a TD. He's not even the most deserving of the candidate (David Harris is) but Olsen still got my vote.