10-30-2007, 11:27 PM
wow. I'm speechless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9qLUn9H0EQ

HoopsDemon12
10-30-2007, 11:37 PM
watch the soccer riots.. that was nothing

SuperKevin
10-30-2007, 11:38 PM
Man that kid should have got his ass whooped. he weighed like 140 lbs.

soybean
10-30-2007, 11:43 PM
In defense of Penn State I will say that it happens at most schools, it just sucks to see what weve been reduced to.

Turtlepower
10-30-2007, 11:53 PM
As long as people aren't getting hurt, you can say and do whatever you want. There, people could have gotten hurt. I's surprised that the OSU guy didn't knock the guys ass out. I would have.

soybean
10-31-2007, 12:04 AM
I'm ok with the booing, that's just part of what youre suppose to expect when you take a trip to someone else's school but the beer throwing etc. seems a little extreme.

Turtlepower
10-31-2007, 12:07 AM
I'm ok with the booing, that's just part of what youre suppose to expect when you take a trip to someone else's school but the beer throwing etc. seems a little extreme.

Penn State fans are just upset the "white out" is ridiculously overrated.

gstock05
10-31-2007, 01:58 AM
In defense of Penn State I will say that it happens at most schools, it just sucks to see what weve been reduced to.

I'm not sure what college you go to, but I've never in my life at any sporting event seen someone being pelted point blank with full beer cans for walking through what seems a tailgate area.

And that's only the tip of the iceburg as to what happend that day/night in happy valley....

Scarface
10-31-2007, 07:35 AM
penn state has the most intimidating tunnel

RyanLeaf#1
10-31-2007, 07:41 AM
Everyone of those Penn State kids who were throwing things would have gotten laid out if they were to fight one of those Ohio State fans 1 on 1. But the Ohio State fans were smart if he would knocked out scretch then all of the Penn State kids would have went after the Ohio State guys. Thats why I hate Penn State they are all kids from suburbian areas who arent tough at all. Then when they go to Penn State main campus they think they are hot ****. I would like to take a piss on everyone of those kids that were throwing things.

DChess
10-31-2007, 08:15 AM
when i was at osu last year, i was with a michigan kid, who was hilarious, and was extremely nice, late in the night hes gone for like an hour. he comes back and he has a tennis ball bruise on his forehead. he was jumped, **** gets rough, i have no idea why that osu fan was walking there though, stay on main streets.

OhioState
10-31-2007, 02:54 PM
in their defense he was wearing a maurice clarett jersey:)

but really, nobody deserves that, those guys are fricken ***

iowatreat54
10-31-2007, 03:39 PM

yea like someone said, I don't know what games you have been to but that's ridiculous...I've never seen that before, yelling and swearing at an opposing fan is expected, but throwing full beer cans at someone, especially after their back is turned is as classy as you can get...

RyanLeaf#1
10-31-2007, 05:25 PM
in their defense he was wearing a maurice clarett jersey:)

but really, nobody deserves that, those guys are fricken ***

I would lay 5 to 1 that them kids throwing that **** didnt know whose jersey it was they just seen red and decided to be dicks. They obviously knew it was an OSU player but not Clarett.

Sniper
10-31-2007, 05:26 PM
Everyone of those Penn State kids who were throwing things would have gotten laid out if they were to fight one of those Ohio State fans 1 on 1. But the Ohio State fans were smart if he would knocked out scretch then all of the Penn State kids would have went after the Ohio State guys. Thats why I hate Penn State they are all kids from suburbian areas who arent tough at all. Then when they go to Penn State main campus they think they are hot ****. I would like to take a piss on everyone of those kids that were throwing things.

QFT....What a bunch of douches

BrownsTown
10-31-2007, 05:59 PM
Penn St. is like the poser who smokes pot to try and fit in. Nobody actually buys it. Why is this a good comparison? Because nobody likes them.

I think they've lost both of those stupid white out games, maybe they should find better outlets for their anger that their team is awful.

soybean
10-31-2007, 06:04 PM
EDIT: nm, let's just go with "we hate penn state"

Sniper
10-31-2007, 06:06 PM
Penn St. is like the poser who smokes pot to try and fit in. Nobody actually buys it. Why is this a good comparison? Because nobody likes them.

I think they've lost both of those stupid white out games, maybe they should find better outlets for their anger that their team is awful.

Hey now they did beat the Mighty Irish with that white out, and also beat Wisconsin! ;)

Oh wait, they usually beat the mediocre teams, so the whiteout didn't do much. The last two good teams that got "whited out"? 06 Michigan and 07 Ohio State. Both losses.

skarocksoi
10-31-2007, 07:17 PM
Cant' see the video, but I'll apologize anyways. It's not completely our fault though, as half of the student body is from Philadelphia. Most of the people here are pretty respectful and would never even think of doing something like throwing full beer cans at anybody. I know my friends and I like to act in true Penn State fashion and treat everybody with the respect that they deserve, like JoePa would want and that is deserving of a school of our caliber. Anybody who does something like that is classless though.

And to everyone who is acting like this is some phenomenon that is isolated to just PSU, get a clue. This happens everwhere you go. Im sure people get beat up and arrested no matter what stadium you go to. It's just not always caught on camera and put up on youtube. I know people that have seen people get beat up at places like Michigan and Ohio State as well.

wiscbadgerfootball
10-31-2007, 07:20 PM
what happened the link doesn't work

RyanLeaf#1
10-31-2007, 07:24 PM
Cant' see the video, but I'll apologize anyways. It's not completely our fault though, as half of the student body is from Philadelphia. Most of the people here are pretty respectful and would never even think of doing something like throwing full beer cans at anybody. I know my friends and I like to act in true Penn State fashion and treat everybody with the respect that they deserve, like JoePa would want and that is deserving of a school of our caliber. Anybody who does something like that is classless though.

And to everyone who is acting like this is some phenomenon that is isolated to just PSU, get a clue. This happens everwhere you go. Im sure people get beat up and arrested no matter what stadium you go to. It's just not always caught on camera and put up on youtube. I know people that have seen people get beat up at places like Michigan and Ohio State as well.

Half of the student body at main campus is not from Philadelphia. I would bet my life on it. The kids might say they are from Philly, but they are all from suburbs nowhere near Philly.

RyanLeaf#1
10-31-2007, 07:24 PM
what happened the link doesn't work

They took it down because it was wrong. That type of **** shouldnt be on youtube. Them Penn State kids should get beat.

wiscbadgerfootball
10-31-2007, 07:27 PM
yes.. but what happened?

RyanLeaf#1
10-31-2007, 07:30 PM
yes.. but what happened?

There were like 100 Penn State kids tailgating and 2 ohio state fans walked by with ohio state jersey and the penn state kids started throwing beer cans at them. It was one of the most distrubing videos I have ever seen. I have gone out to South Bend and tailgated before games and have enjoyed talking to other fans and drinking with them. I could never see myself doing that type of thing. But thats what happens when spoiled kids go to Penn State and are away from their parents. They all think their tough when their ****** *******.

wiscbadgerfootball
10-31-2007, 07:38 PM
that's stupid.. you should always be respectful to other team's fans

Chaucer
10-31-2007, 07:46 PM
This happened:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

On another note:
A month or two ago some Texas fan in Oklahoma got nearly castrated by some Sooner fan that grabbed his balls and wouldn't let go.

gstock05
10-31-2007, 10:20 PM

I go to Ohio State... a very large school with a slight reputation for a rowdy fanbase.

I have NEVER seen any person from any team being gang assaulted like that.

And by the way, for the people who didn't see the video, they were throwing full beer cans at the guys, and this was FAR from the only case on campus.