PDA

View Full Version : It's amazing how different this offense looked...

NGSeiler
10-31-2007, 12:30 AM
...with Steven Jackson back in the line-up.

Two drives with Jackson: Two TDs
Seven drives without: Two FGs

Obviously it's not quite that simple, but it's clear that teams have to make significant adjustments to account for Jackson on every play rather than having to account for Brian Leonard.

nfrillman
10-31-2007, 03:24 PM

Obviously it's not quite that simple, but it's clear that teams have to make significant adjustments to account for Jackson on every play rather than having to account for Brian Leonard.

Yeah, it was nice to see some touchdowns from the Rams. They still lost, but a lot of that was due to Braylon Edwards turning into Superman. Seriously, there was blanket coverage on damn near every big play he had. You can't really do anything about that but tip your cap to the guy. I am now afraid that the Rams are going to pop of 5 wins or something down the stretch and ruin their draft pick.

yodabear
10-31-2007, 07:20 PM
Its Holloween and we still suck.

Stash
11-10-2007, 09:48 PM
So what is the status for SJax? I saw that he was listed as probable and wanted to know if he will likely see the majority of carries against the Saints.

yodabear
11-10-2007, 10:05 PM
So what is the status for SJax? I saw that he was listed as probable and wanted to know if he will likely see the majority of carries against the Saints.

He will get a limited # of carries said on ESPN.

holtfan92
11-10-2007, 10:12 PM
I'd rather just use Leonard for the rest of the season for some expierence, but we still have a chance to get in the playoffs. (slimm)

Stash
11-10-2007, 10:15 PM
Thanks Yoda

Thread Killer
11-10-2007, 10:46 PM

Could have been just the Browns already horrible defense being rusty after the bye week.

Geo
11-11-2007, 09:51 AM
Best player on the Rams period. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIMO57AZK0I)

Today's game with the Saints is going to be like a great boxing match imo. Both offenses will deliver body blows and knockout shots.