PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii vs. Fresno St. Nationally Televised

D-Unit
10-31-2007, 01:49 PM
ESPN will be picking up the game. Not sure if they announced it anywhere yet, but a new agreement was just made. Just a heads up for guys that want to scout more of Colt Brennan. The game is next weekend.

This makes it the 5th Nationally Televised game for Hawaii this year.

San Jose St.
Fresno St.
Nevada
Boise St.
Washington

neko4
10-31-2007, 01:50 PM
Yay! How good is Fresno's Secondary and Pass rush?

OregonDucks
10-31-2007, 08:17 PM
Cool thanks unit! I saw a lot of him last year, and the san jose state game, cant wait to see him play!

BrownsTown
10-31-2007, 08:24 PM
Another crazy tough game for the battle tested Warriors.

wiscbadgerfootball
10-31-2007, 08:57 PM
I think I will watch this game, I am intrigued by Hawaii

RockJock07
10-31-2007, 11:59 PM
I will probably watch as well. I'm always interested to see Colt. I'm more interested to see how he turn out as a pro, draft day will be very interesting.

However, this is where Hawaii's schedule really tightens up. They key for them is that both Boise and Washington come to Hawaii to end the season, this could really propel them into a BCS game which i think would be interesting to see.

D-Unit
11-01-2007, 02:40 AM
Another crazy tough game for the battle tested Warriors.
Love the criticism! It just burns you, huh. It's like it puts you in a bad mood to even think about it. LMAO. :D

Too bad you don't understand that teams DID NOT WANT to play us this year. A lot of bigger name schools turned us down out of fear of the chance of losing. Not like they'd be losing to a program known for being a powerhouse. Too much to lose, too little to gain. Scheduling wasn't Hawaii's fault. That's what critics don't understand or refuse to accept.

BucSappy
11-01-2007, 06:03 AM
I think it was a combination of good teams not wanting to play Hawaii, and Hawaii not wanting to play good teams. :/

RyanLeaf#1
11-01-2007, 07:18 AM
Love the criticism! It just burns you, huh. It's like it puts you in a bad mood to even think about it. LMAO. :D

Too bad you don't understand that teams DID NOT WANT to play us this year. A lot of bigger name schools turned us down out of fear of the chance of losing. Not like they'd be losing to a program known for being a powerhouse. Too much to lose, too little to gain. Scheduling wasn't Hawaii's fault. That's what critics don't understand or refuse to accept.

You know schedules are made between 3 and 4 years prior to the current season.

Im_a_Romosexual
11-01-2007, 11:46 AM
yes! I love watching Hawaii

D-Unit
11-01-2007, 12:45 PM
You know schedules are made between 3 and 4 years prior to the current season.
Not in Hawaii's case this year, that's why the state was up in arms against the AD Herman Frazier. Part of the problem was Michigan St. copping out of their contract to play us this season. They refused to play us here. Needless to say there will be a court settlement.

KCJ58
11-01-2007, 12:49 PM
BASS get's 3 TD catches

RyanLeaf#1
11-01-2007, 12:56 PM
Not in Hawaii's case this year, that's why the state was up in arms against the AD Herman Frazier. Part of the problem was Michigan St. copping out of their contract to play us this season. They refused to play us here. Needless to say there will be a court settlement.

Michigan State backed out because it already has 12 games on its schedule. I dont blame them why would you want to play 13? It has nothing to do with the Hawaii football team. If they were a walk over they still wouldnt want to travel to Hawaii to play it. They cancelled that game in January. UH will be paid $250,000 for the game being cancelled.

RyanLeaf#1
11-01-2007, 01:02 PM
BASS get's 3 TD catches

I doubt that. Fresno States pass defense is pretty good.

D-Unit
11-01-2007, 01:07 PM
Michigan State backed out because it already has 12 games on its schedule. I dont blame them why would you want to play 13? It has nothing to do with the Hawaii football team. If they were a walk over they still wouldnt want to travel to Hawaii to play it. They cancelled that game in January. UH will be paid $250,000 for the game being cancelled.
Excuses. Excuses. There is a hatred of Hawaii from MSU. MSU cried over their loss to us blaming the WAC officials...blah blah blah... June told them to bring their own officials to the game this year and they still copped out. The contract was signed a long time ago, so don't tell me it's because they didn't want to play a 13th game. A 13th game is more beneficial than playing 12. Especially coming here to beat an "easy" Hawaii team, right? Automatic win right? LOL. Pussies.

RyanLeaf#1
11-01-2007, 01:15 PM
Excuses. Excuses. There is a hatred of Hawaii from MSU. MSU cried over their loss to us blaming the WAC officials...blah blah blah... June told them to bring their own officials to the game this year and they still copped out. The contract was signed a long time ago, so don't tell me it's because they didn't want to play a 13th game. A 13th game is more beneficial than playing 12. Especially coming here to beat an "easy" Hawaii team, right? Automatic win right? LOL. Pussies.

If they are pussies then what exactly is UH who scheduled two 1-AA opponents? Where did I say it was an automatic win? Why is a 13th game more beneficial then playing 12? Especially for them. They arent going to make a bowl either way. But why would they want to go on the road all the way to Hawaii after they play Michigan, Purdue, and Penn State all in conference tough games if they didnt have to? And them 3 teams I just mentioned are all tougher games then Hawaii.

BrownsTown
11-01-2007, 02:04 PM
D's becoming a homer on the level of remix and holtbruce.

And for your information D, Michigan State is tougher than anyone on Hawaii's schedule and would probably beat them.

neko4
11-01-2007, 02:08 PM
Wouldnt MSU just cross one of the other teams of their sched if they were to play Hawaii?
Also Boise St>MSU

D-Unit
11-01-2007, 02:10 PM
D's becoming a homer on the level of remix and holtbruce.

And for your information D, Michigan State is tougher than anyone on Hawaii's schedule and would probably beat them.
If anyone is gonna criticize the team, you better bet your ass I will defend them. Especially with so much misconstrued information out there created by the haters.

BrownsTown
11-01-2007, 02:10 PM
Wouldnt MSU just cross one of the other teams of their sched if they were to play Hawaii?
Also Boise St>MSU

Boise St...eh. Maybe. They're better than Hawaii too either way.

D-Unit
11-01-2007, 02:12 PM
If they are pussies then what exactly is UH who scheduled two 1-AA opponents? Where did I say it was an automatic win? Why is a 13th game more beneficial then playing 12? Especially for them. They arent going to make a bowl either way. But why would they want to go on the road all the way to Hawaii after they play Michigan, Purdue, and Penn State all in conference tough games if they didnt have to? And them 3 teams I just mentioned are all tougher games then Hawaii.
The reason why Hawaii was forced to schedule those 2 1-AA opponents is because nobody else wanted to play Hawaii. We ended up scheduling both of them less than a month before the season was supposed to start. It was a last ditch effort to fill the schedule.

But yeah, they'd rather pay Hawaii $250,000 than come to play us. That's why I call them pussies.

neko4
11-01-2007, 02:13 PM
You maybe right, but i disagree, and have no doubt that Hawaii will win.

D-Unit
11-01-2007, 02:14 PM
At least we have a chance of finding out. Hawaii lost by one TD in Boise last year despite many mistakes. This year, in Hawaii.... I like our chances. The game that scares me most is @Nevada... late night game in the cold. Plus, we've never won there.

BrownsTown
11-01-2007, 02:15 PM
If anyone is gonna criticize the team, you better bet your ass I will defend them. Especially with so much misconstrued information out there created by the haters.

Are you stupid or something? They didn't want to play 13 games because it lessens their chances of making it to a bowl game, and definately of winning it. Especially a team like MSU which always plays one of it's non conference games at Notre Dame. Let me ask you, considering their current schedule has, count em, 0 bye weeks, when would they have played Hawaii? Should they just play 13 straight weeks, no rest? That's killer on your team, especially factoring in the trip to Hawaii. Stop misconstruing information to make it seem like they "fear" Hawaii.

RyanLeaf#1
11-01-2007, 02:16 PM
The reason why Hawaii was forced to schedule those 2 1-AA opponents is because nobody else wanted to play Hawaii. We ended up scheduling both of them less than a month before the season was supposed to start. It was a last ditch effort to fill the schedule.

But yeah, they'd rather pay Hawaii $250,000 than come to play us. That why I call them pussies.

Well everyone else has a schedule already. No team is going to add a team to their schedule a month before the season starts. The teams gameplan is already set by then for the whole season. $250,000 isnt nothing to MSU and is nothing compared to what school are getting paid these days to play teams.

RyanLeaf#1
11-01-2007, 02:17 PM
Are you stupid or something? They didn't want to play 13 games because it lessens their chances of making it to a bowl game, and definately of winning it. Especially a team like MSU which always plays one of it's non conference games at Notre Dame. Let me ask you, considering their current schedule has, count em, 0 bye weeks, when would they have played Hawaii? Should they just play 13 straight weeks, no rest? That's killer on your team, especially factoring in the trip to Hawaii. Stop misconstruing information to make it seem like they "fear" Hawaii.

Especially when a team like Hawaii has 2 bye weeks.

D-Unit
11-01-2007, 02:23 PM
Are you stupid or something? Hawaii wasn't the last game that completed MSU's damn schedule!!! We've been playing them since 2004 and the contract to play them was made well before THAT! Don't act like we were the game that made their schedule to 13 games. COP OUT PUSSIES IS WHAT MSU IS! They'd rather pay $250,000 than come to play us! PUSSIES!

D-Unit
11-01-2007, 02:23 PM
Especially when a team like Hawaii has 2 bye weeks.
Another byfactor of teams not wanting to play us out of FEAR.

BrownsTown
11-01-2007, 02:29 PM
Are you stupid or something? Hawaii wasn't the last game that completed MSU's damn schedule!!! We've been playing them since 2004 and the contract to play them was made well before THAT! Don't act like we were the game that made their schedule to 13 games. COP OUT PUSSIES IS WHAT MSU IS! They'd rather pay $250,000 than come to play us! PUSSIES!

And you guys would rather have 12 games, 2 bye weeks and the easiest schedule in college football than play some real competition. PUSSIES!

RyanLeaf#1
11-01-2007, 02:29 PM
Another byfactor of teams not wanting to play us out of FEAR.

Fear? Are you serious? Lets see what there is exactly to fear... Wins over:
Northern Colorado a 1-AA team
Louisiana Tech who is a combined 3-5
UNLV who is a combined 2-7
Charleston Southern a 1-AA team
Idaho who is a combined 1-8
Utah State who is a combined 0-8
San Jose State who is a combined 3-5
New Mexico State who is a combined 4-5

So Hawaii has played 2 1-AA teams, and not one team right now with a winning record.. 13-38 to be exact. I can understand why anyone would be scared.

D-Unit
11-01-2007, 02:34 PM
And you guys would rather have 12 games, 2 bye weeks and the easiest schedule in college football than play some real competition. PUSSIES!
Are you stupid or something? I just said those are the results of people not wanting to play us.

BrownsTown
11-01-2007, 02:35 PM
Are you stupid or something? I just said those are the results of people not wanting to play us.

Ok then remix, you can keep thinking that if you want. Whatever makes you happy about Hawaii's ****** schedule.

D-Unit
11-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Fear? Are you serious? Lets see what there is exactly to fear... Wins over:
Northern Colorado a 1-AA team
Louisiana Tech who is a combined 3-5
UNLV who is a combined 2-7
Charleston Southern a 1-AA team
Idaho who is a combined 1-8
Utah State who is a combined 0-8
San Jose State who is a combined 3-5
New Mexico State who is a combined 4-5

So Hawaii has played 2 1-AA teams, and not one team right now with a winning record.. 13-38 to be exact. I can understand why anyone would be scared.
They were scared before the season even started. Them and many other teams. Hawaii was supposed to play @Michigan for their home opener... the AD ok'd it, then talked to Carr, then they both decided not to.. Instead they played App St. and we know what happened.

There are many reasons why schools didn't want to play us.

- Time Zone difference. Hawaii plays in the afternoon for televised games, but if it's not on TV, the games are played late which some teams don't like to do.

- Having to come out to Hawaii shortens their week because of the travel time. Hurts them for this game and their next game when you have to use 2-3 days for travel.

- Playing Hawaii does not give them enough reward for winning, but can be costly if they lose.

- Hawaii's offense is one that is not faced regularly by teams, so they aren't always ready for it or they have to put in extra preparation for it.

- Hawaii has consistently put up 500+ yards of offense on any foe... USC, Alabama, Purdue, MSU, Oregon St, Arizona St. or any other team they face.

I could probably go on and on, but those are the big ones, imo.

D-Unit
11-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Ok then remix, you can keep thinking that if you want. Whatever makes you happy about Hawaii's ****** schedule.
I'm not happy about it. Duh.

RockJock07
11-01-2007, 03:51 PM
I think Hawaii deserves to be in a BCS game if they run the table. Had Boise St. not won last year, my view might be different. I just think these "mid-major" teams are interesting and if they beat Boise and Washington, then why the hell not put them in a BCS game.

RyanLeaf#1
11-01-2007, 04:35 PM
I think Hawaii deserves to be in a BCS game if they run the table. Had Boise St. not won last year, my view might be different. I just think these "mid-major" teams are interesting and if they beat Boise and Washington, then why the hell not put them in a BCS game.

Are you giving no shot to Nevada or Fresno to pull the upset?

kwilk103
11-01-2007, 06:24 PM
instead of teams goin to hawaii to play, why doesnt hawaii go to a decent bcs teams place and play and earn respect?

neko4
11-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Are you giving no shot to Nevada or Fresno to pull the upset?
I just think he overlooked them since they typically arent as good.
Nevada has a better shot

fenikz
11-01-2007, 06:39 PM
Nevada could definitely pull the upset, they have been getting some quality recruits in the last couple of years and they do have a lot of talent

RyanLeaf#1
11-01-2007, 06:44 PM
instead of teams goin to hawaii to play, why doesnt hawaii go to a decent bcs teams place and play and earn respect?

I believe they play in Florida next year lets see how that game goes...

jballa838
11-01-2007, 06:47 PM
no colt brennan= no shot
ok maybe little shot.

Primetime21
11-01-2007, 06:47 PM
You maybe right, but i disagree, and have no doubt that Hawaii will win.

http://idahostatesman.com/newsupdates/story/199438.html

This shows how confident BSU, and the Boise area are about winning this game.

kwilk103
11-01-2007, 06:50 PM

we'll see what theyre made of next year

8-30 @ Florida
9-6 Weber State
9-13 @ Oregon State
11-29 Washington State
12-6 Cincinnati

9-5 Navy
9-12 @ Washington State
9-19 @ UNLV
11-28 Wisconsin

9-4 Southern California
9-25 UNLV

http://www.nationalchamps.net/NCAA/future_schedules/hawaii_future.htm

D-Unit
11-02-2007, 12:22 AM
we'll see what theyre made of next year

8-30 @ Florida
9-6 Weber State
9-13 @ Oregon State
11-29 Washington State
12-6 Cincinnati

9-5 Navy
9-12 @ Washington State
9-19 @ UNLV
11-28 Wisconsin

9-4 Southern California
9-25 UNLV

http://www.nationalchamps.net/NCAA/future_schedules/hawaii_future.htm
This goes to show that Hawaii isn't afraid of scheduling big time opponents. People try to act like they tried to have the schedule they have this year. It's just not true. They tried to bring in bigger schools but were constantly rejected.

Losing isn't a fear. All we want is a chance. The better schedule you have, the better recruits start coming in. Scheduling big schools is a way of building up the program, win or lose. Obviously winning helps more.

D-Unit
11-02-2007, 12:25 AM
That's usually how it works when you set up schedule contracts. A game at each other's home field. They've never avoided that. ...and in fact seek it offering to play away first.

BucSappy
11-02-2007, 06:00 AM
Part of me wants Hawaii to get creamed badly in the regular season, and the other part of me wants Hawaii to destroy everyone in the regular season only to get demolished in a BCS game.

I just really hate Hawaii and Colt Brennan.

D-Unit
11-02-2007, 12:05 PM
Part of me wants Hawaii to get creamed badly in the regular season, and the other part of me wants Hawaii to destroy everyone in the regular season only to get demolished in a BCS game.

I just really hate Hawaii and Colt Brennan.
I love the controversy that they bring. It's great attention for the program.

RyanLeaf#1
11-02-2007, 01:33 PM
I love the controversy that they bring. It's great attention for the program.

Its not helping with recruiting at all though. Their 08 class coming in is ranked 80th. Hawaii only has six commits four of them are 2 stars, and the other two are 3 stars. And 5 of the 6 are DB's.

D-Unit
11-02-2007, 01:37 PM
Its not helping with recruiting at all though. Their 08 class coming in is ranked 80th. Hawaii only has six commits four of them are 2 stars, and the other two are 3 stars. And 5 of the 6 are DB's.
Really??? 80???!!! WOW YES!!! We've never been that high before!!! WOOOT!!!

RyanLeaf#1
11-02-2007, 01:42 PM
Really??? 80???!!! WOW YES!!! We've never been that high before!!! WOOOT!!!

Well thats pretty sad because the teams under Hawaii have commits, but dont have any 3 stars. They have alot of 2 stars. They base it on stars not by commits. So Hawaii is ranked 80th because they have two 3 stars. Hawaii and Boise should try to get the Pac-10 to make it the Pac 12. I dont see this happening because Fresno would probably want in on that also.

D-Unit
11-02-2007, 01:44 PM
http://www.hawaiiathletics.com/pr.html?prid=14779&p=3

Release Date: 11/01/07

University of Hawai'i quarterback Colt Brennan will be featured on ESPN's College GameDay program this Saturday. The show, hosted by Chris Fowler and analysts Lee Corso and Kirk Herbstreit, will also air a segment featuring Brennan which was shot prior to the start of the season.

Fowler will conduct an interview with Brennan via phone at approximately 5:15 a.m. The segment featuring Brennan spearfishing on the North Shore will air during the telecast, which runs from 4:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. HST.
The show will originate from Eugene, Ore., prior to Oregon's match-up with Arizona State.

Earlier this week, Brennan appeared on ESPN's College Football Live show which was hosted by Joe Schad.

Turtlepower
11-02-2007, 01:45 PM

To Hawaii's credit, June Jones is probably more focused on getting JUCO players, which usually happens after the end of the season.

D-Unit
11-02-2007, 01:48 PM
To Hawaii's credit, June Jones is probably more focused on getting JUCO players, which usually happens after the end of the season.
No he's just focused on getting the talented leftovers. Guys coming out of prison, kicked out of schools, JUCO's who had bad grades in HS, HS Seniors who were highly recruited in the Junior years, but sat out their Senior years with injuries, Polynesians that no one knows about because they don't have home addresses, etc...

There is one QB that he really wants, that he says he'll be disappointed if they don't get, but he's not telling anybody who it is...

RyanLeaf#1
11-02-2007, 01:52 PM

As of right now 21 of the top 50 Juco players have signed. And of the remaining 29 only 3 of them have Hawaii on their list with either medium or low interest. So the chances of them getting and of them 3 arent to good.

D-Unit
11-02-2007, 02:18 PM
As of right now 21 of the top 50 Juco players have signed. And of the remaining 29 only 3 of them have Hawaii on their list with either medium or low interest. So the chances of them getting and of them 3 arent to good.
There's so many players still out there that would help Hawaii it's not funny. We don't usually get Top 50. Top 200 is the range we usually recruit at.

One thing though, the new WR and DB class is gonna be sweet.

RyanLeaf#1
11-02-2007, 02:20 PM
There's so many players still out there that would help Hawaii it's not funny. We don't usually get Top 50. Top 200 is the range we usually recruit at.

One thing though, the new WR and DB class is gonna be sweet.

Well they have 5 Dbs committed, and only 1 wide receiver. So they obviously need more wide receivers for it to be considered a good wr class.

D-Unit
11-02-2007, 02:46 PM
Well they have 5 Dbs committed, and only 1 wide receiver. So they obviously need more wide receivers for it to be considered a good wr class.
Nah, they've got committments from:

ATTRAIL SNIPES WR, 6-1, 180 lbs. (4.4 40 yd dash)
(Bakersfield CC - Bakersfield, CA)

Article: http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070510/SPORTS0201/705100353/1032/SPORTS

Rivals.com profile: (3-stars) http://www.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=63742

Scout.com profile: (4-stars) http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=219&p=8&c=1&nid=3057344

-------------------------------------------------------------

DANIEL LOFTON WR, 6-4, 190 lbs. (4.52 40 yd dash)
(Cal / Westview HS - San Diego, CA)
(Will transfer to UH as a Walk-on)

Article: http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2007/Aug/31/br/br8046291537.html

Rivals.com profile: (3-stars) http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=30327&sport=1

Scout.com profile: (3-stars) http://california.scout.com/a.z?s=166&p=8&c=1&nid=1258248

EARVIN SIONE QB/WR, 6-5, 190 lbs. (4.5 40 yd dash)
(McKInley HS - Honolulu, HI)
(Committed to UH)

Article: http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071020/SPORTS0201/710200352/1032/SPORTS0201&template=UHsports

NATE NASCA WR, 5-8, 160 lbs.
(Azuza Pacific)
(Will transfer to UH)

Article: http://starbulletin.com/2007/05/07/sports/story02.html

JON SANTOS WR, 6-1, 194 lbs.
(Glendale CC - AZ)
(Will transfer to UH)

Article: http://starbulletin.com/2007/05/07/sports/story02.html

The two that really get me stoked are Snipes and Lofton (son of James Lofton transferring from Cal)

TB_39
11-02-2007, 02:59 PM
Now wouldn't it be nice for Perilloux to get the boot from LSU and wind up in Hawai'i...

I'm still mad that I lost power on Christmas Eve last year and missed the Hawai'i bowl. Actually, the power came back just as Colt was doing his post-game interview on the field.

RyanLeaf#1
11-02-2007, 03:04 PM
Now wouldn't it be nice for Perilloux to get the boot from LSU and wind up in Hawai'i...

I'm still mad that I lost power on Christmas Eve last year and missed the Hawai'i bowl. Actually, the power came back just as Colt was doing his post-game interview on the field.

Perilloux isnt the type of quarterback that Hawaii needs.

D-Unit
11-02-2007, 03:11 PM
Sounds like QB Jacob Bower is the guy June is going for. Anyone know anything about him?

nrk
11-02-2007, 03:40 PM
They were scared before the season even started. Them and many other teams. Hawaii was supposed to play @Michigan for their home opener... the AD ok'd it, then talked to Carr, then they both decided not to.. Instead they played App St. and we know what happened.

There are many reasons why schools didn't want to play us.

- Time Zone difference. Hawaii plays in the afternoon for televised games, but if it's not on TV, the games are played late which some teams don't like to do.

- Having to come out to Hawaii shortens their week because of the travel time. Hurts them for this game and their next game when you have to use 2-3 days for travel.

- Playing Hawaii does not give them enough reward for winning, but can be costly if they lose.

- Hawaii's offense is one that is not faced regularly by teams, so they aren't always ready for it or they have to put in extra preparation for it.

- Hawaii has consistently put up 500+ yards of offense on any foe... USC, Alabama, Purdue, MSU, Oregon St, Arizona St. or any other team they face.

I could probably go on and on, but those are the big ones, imo.

It sounds like Hawaii is more of a hassle to play rather than teams "fearing" them.

D-Unit
11-02-2007, 04:49 PM
It sounds like Hawaii is more of a hassle to play rather than teams "fearing" them.
It's all the same. It's very difficult for Hawaii to put together a competitive schedule.

nrk
11-02-2007, 04:51 PM
If I played football, I'd love to go to Hawaii and play. It is Hawaii.

D-Unit
11-02-2007, 04:59 PM
If I played football, I'd love to go to Hawaii and play. It is Hawaii.
Hawaii football is successful because of the talented rejects that come here to play.

TB_39
11-02-2007, 07:03 PM
I never get to see Hawai'i...well, it has been about two years since I've seen them play, so why wouldn't Perilloux fit in? As far as I know him he's got a strong, accurate arm, and is also rather mobile as well.

D-Unit
11-02-2007, 07:56 PM
I never get to see Hawai'i...well, it has been about two years since I've seen them play, so why wouldn't Perilloux fit in? As far as I know him he's got a strong, accurate arm, and is also rather mobile as well.
Where is this crazy idea coming from? Is he leaving LSU and has he mentioned Hawaii as a team he'd like to go to? This is crazy talk.

RyanLeaf#1
11-02-2007, 08:02 PM
Where is this crazy idea coming from? Is he leaving LSU and has he mentioned Hawaii as a team he'd like to go to? This is crazy talk.

I have never heard anything so stupid in my life. Its actually making me laugh.

Green Bay Scat
11-02-2007, 08:05 PM
Id love to go to Hawaii cause if they aint playin/trainin for football they're getting high

all the hawaiians i know love reggae and weed

RyanLeaf#1
11-04-2007, 05:11 PM
HAHAHA Hawaii doesnt play a game this week, and what happens? They drop 2 in the BCS rankings.

neko4
11-04-2007, 05:12 PM
wooooo
you proved how bad they are!

RyanLeaf#1
11-04-2007, 05:13 PM
wooooo
you proved how bad they are!

I didnt prove anything. I just find it funny how an undefeated team drops from 14th to 16th.

soybean
11-04-2007, 05:23 PM

well you said Hawaii takes/likes talented rejects and perilloux pulled a gun out on somebody (allegedly) at a club so... maybe...?

i doubt LSU or the SEC does anything though. football>laws in the south.

D-Unit
11-05-2007, 11:03 PM
Call the Coach Show with June Jones.

Hawaii fans Enjoy!

http://imageevent.com/isewake/video/junejonesshow

jballa838
11-05-2007, 11:11 PM
well you said Hawaii takes/likes talented rejects and perilloux pulled a gun out on somebody (allegedly) at a club so... maybe...?

i doubt LSU or the SEC does anything though. football>laws in the south.
football > edjumcatn in the south

RyanLeaf#1
11-10-2007, 03:39 PM
The game is tonight anyone think Fresno can pull the upset?

GB12
11-10-2007, 03:44 PM
The game is tonight anyone think Fresno can pull the upset?

I'm predicting Fresno State by 7.

RyanLeaf#1
11-10-2007, 04:01 PM

I definitely think its going to be a good game.

neko4
11-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Looking at the stats on yahoo, it appears Fresno st doesnt have that good of a pass D, but im basing that on limited info

RyanLeaf#1
11-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Well we are only minutes away.

neko4
11-10-2007, 10:11 PM
TD HAWAII!!!!!
Wooo!
Great blocking on that one, but great pass too!

neko4
11-10-2007, 10:40 PM
haha, what did you base that off of?
Fresno State's NCAA low 1 int this year?

11-10-2007, 11:07 PM
who doesnt love watching an all out passing attack like hawaiis

jballa838
11-10-2007, 11:14 PM
who doesnt love watching an all out passing attack like hawaiis
this week: Fresno State

neko4
11-11-2007, 12:19 AM
Anyone see that last throw by Brenna, a complete beauty, on the run too.

JagHombre22
11-11-2007, 04:33 AM
Brennan got walloped...

I mean, knocked cold...at least he tied Detmer's record...

RyanLeaf#1
11-11-2007, 01:36 PM
Any update on Colt Brennan? If some of use didnt see the hit here are the highlights from last nights game.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=273140062

neko4
11-11-2007, 02:45 PM
Where's D-Unit when you need him.