PDA

View Full Version : Adibi and Hall

ImBrotherCain
11-01-2007, 12:43 AM
How do they look at the draft? They have been considered top LB's in the country for the last 3 years. Are they really 2-3 round talent or 1st round talent with no fit in the first round?

Solomon
11-01-2007, 11:20 AM
How do they look at the draft? They have been considered top LB's in the country for the last 3 years. Are they really 2-3 round talent or 1st round talent with no fit in the first round?

I don't think either are 1st round talents. I think Adibi will go in the second round and is a good OLB prospect because he is a speedy playmaker with decent height and looks like he has the frame to handle more weight. I just don't see him jumping Rivers, Connor or Laurinaitis in the rankings and right now I have Philip Wheeler higher as well.

I think Hall's height, possibly maxed out frame and lack of straight line speed will hurt him even though he is a baller. I see Hall as a third rounder, maybe even later depending on his 40 time.

Da Big Harv
11-01-2007, 05:40 PM
Adibi reminds me a lot of a young Michael Boley in college, that undersized frame with great quickness and explosion. Maybe a year or two to bulk up in the NFL before he becomes a force

Hall on the other hand looks like he will be lucky to get drafted or make an NFL roster

NYGibril28
11-01-2007, 05:54 PM
Adibi reminds me a lot of a young Michael Boley in college, that undersized frame with great quickness and explosion. Maybe a year or two to bulk up in the NFL before he becomes a force

Hall on the other hand looks like he will be lucky to get drafted or make an NFL roster

I don't know about that, he's definitely a Day 2 guy. Possibly Round 3.

CARDIAC CAT 7
11-01-2007, 10:59 PM
Vince Hall- Like his speed/size combination, great sideline to sideline player (2-3 round as a MLB)

Xavier Adibi- Plays with alot of Speed, His frame really hurts him, definitly needs a Cover 2 scheme (4-5 round as OLB in Cover 2)

ImBrotherCain
11-02-2007, 05:49 AM
Vince Hall- Like his speed/size combination, great sideline to sideline player (2-3 round as a MLB)

Xavier Adibi- Plays with alot of Speed, His frame really hurts him, definitly needs a Cover 2 scheme (4-5 round as OLB in Cover 2)

What!!! Hall isnt that fast at all, hes strong with a good closing burst but he is no where near fast... I was thinking that Hall would go 3-4 and Adibi no later than 3

BamaFalcon59
11-03-2007, 12:50 PM

Umm, what? He can make plays sideline to sideline, has nice size, is a leader, is experienced, a ballhawk, and can tackle.

JMO.

SeanTaylorRIP
11-03-2007, 03:38 PM
Hall reminds me of Darryl Blackstock.

bearsfan_51
11-03-2007, 03:43 PM
I actually think both players are very underrated by some. I expect both to be gone by the end of the 3rd round. Depending on who comes out they both could be 2nd rounders.

SeanTaylorRIP
11-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Adibi will be drafted by Indy in the 2nd I project Hall falling to the 5th, but that's just me IMO.

NYGibril28
11-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Adibi will be drafted by Indy in the 2nd I project Hall falling to the 5th, but that's just me IMO.

I would like to see the Giants grab him in the second, but Indy makes a lot of sense.

ImBrotherCain
11-04-2007, 12:29 AM
I would like to see the Giants grab him in the second, but Indy makes a lot of sense.

Personally i would love the packers to pick him up and give them the best LB core in the league

toonsterwu
11-04-2007, 05:48 AM
I think both are more midround guys for me right now, with Adibi ahead of Hall.

Solomon
11-04-2007, 12:09 PM
Hall reminds me of Darryl Blackstock.

Really? I feel that Hall is stronger at point, plays the run better, tackles better in space and is smoother in coverage. Blackstock is taller (about 3 inches), a better pass rusher and probably a little bit faster in terms of straight line speed.